News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Grumpout Catfight: Holly vs Heidi (commission)

• 0 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Grumpout Catfight: Holly vs Heidi (commission)
« on: May 25, 2019, 07:07:42 PM »
A little catfight based around the internet's Projared scandal as a new spin on the wife vs mistress fights. Usual links to my patreon and stories list in my sig!

"What the hell is your problem!?" Holly burst into the room where Heidi was already waiting for her, arms folded expectantly. There had been some furious texting back and forth over the scandal that was spreading across the internet like wildfire. Everyone who followed streamers or gamers had to know by now...

Famous Youtuber Projared had been caught cheating on his wife. What's more, it had been with "commander" Holly, another internet personality and the ex-wife or another famous "let's player." When Jared's wife had found out, she was quick to call them out on social media and the internet erupted in reactions. People were throwing Jared to the curb and unsubscribing by the tons while reached out to every gamer even slightly associated with the matter. Heidi had kicked her husband out of the house, leaving the two of the scorned women alone inside Heidi's bedroom.

"My problem? I'm not the one sending nudes to another woman's husband. Can't get a man of your own you little whore? Just need every man on earth looking at your sad titties?"

"Oh fuck you! I gave him what you couldn't! That's no reason to put me on blast across the entire internet! And you're ruining this poor guy's life!"

"This 'poor guy's' a fucking cheater!" Heidi snarled back as she stood up to face off with Holly. The slim and pale girl with her light-colored hair glared at the thicker, curly-haired gamer with her hair dyed a faint shade of pink. "He deserves whatever he gets. And so do you for fucking up this relationship!"

"Couldn't have been that happy a one if he came onto me," Holly scoffed. Heidi quickly replied with a slap to her face, shocking Holly more than it hurt. Holly glared back and shoved Heidi, nearly knocking her over. She barely recovered her footing and lunged for Holly, burying her fingers into her curly hair.

"You big mouth bitch!" Heidi snarled as she pulled randomly at her hair. While attractive in their own ways, neither  girl had anything resembling fight training.

"You're the one telling everyone! It's none of their fucking business!" Holly screamed, outraged and her scalp stinging from the hair pull. She started slapping and shoving Heidi in her stomach, stinging and disrupting her enough to get her to back off. Holly tried to press her attack and threw herself at Heidi. She tackled her around the waist, but she didn't think to get a firm enough grip on her waist. Holly grunted as she landed on the carpet, making Heidi stagger but she still stayed on her feet. She tried to raise a foot to kick at Holly but her grip on Heidi's pants had been enough to yank them down around her knees. It ruined Heidi's balance as she hopped in place, ending up grabbing her desk to keep from falling over.

"What the fuck?! Stop it, you ugly little homewrecker!" Heidi demanded. Keeping steady on the desk, she started kicking at Holly's head and arms to make her let go. The fact that her legs were doubly wrapped in her own pants wasn't doing her any favors besides showing off her underwear.

"You can just eat shit, bitch!" Holly shrieked, angry and humiliated over the whole affair (so to speak). Holly jerked herself away from the desk and pulled with all her might. It was a clumsy move, but their lack of experience still made all the difference. Heidi screamed in surprise as she was thrown off her feet, landing painfully on her hip as she hit the carpet. Holly crawled on top of her, reaching for her face when Heidi slammed a knee into her stomach. Holly grunted and stumbled as she grabbed her midsection, falling off of Heidi as the scorned wife went right for Holly's shirt. She tore at it furiously until she had it pulled over Holly's head, flailing her arms to beat her fists across her back.

"You bitch! You man-stealing cxnt! I fucking hate you!" Heidi ranted, venting all of her rage all over again. Holly frantically tried to shield her head but her arms were tangled up in her shirt. Holly tried to pull away in her blinded position, yanking her shirt the rest of the way off. She was left in her shorts and pink bra, just able to see again when Heidi buried her fist into Holly's soft stomach. The scandalous gamer grunted hard as she hugged her already sort belly, coughing for air as she rolled over to her side to protect her guts.

"See that?" Heidi hissed bitterly. "You're nothing. You're a weak little shit who can't hold up when you're up against me face to face! Who's the better woman now, you fucking cow?" She shoved Holly's back bitterly, thinking the curled up gamer girl was finish. Holly suddenly rolled over and threw a wild swing at her, catching Heidi on the chin by more luck than anything else. Heidi let out a loud shout as she cupped her face, instinctively protecting the sore spot on her chin. Holly hurried to get to her knees and grabbed Heidi by the hair. She turned back and firmly slammed her head into the wall.

"It's about time someone shut you up!" she threatened as Heidi's head bounced back off the wall with a dull thud. Her disoriented expression convinced Holly to give her another shove, bashing her head against the wall once more before she lost her grip on the slick red hair. Heidi leaned against it with one arm as she groaned dizzily, barely reacting as Holly grabbed and pulled at her shirt. She was jerked back and forth before Holly managed to fling her to the carpet. Heidi crashed to the floor with another dazed moan as Holly staggered back to her feet. "Looks like I did Jared a favor. No more whiny weak bitch to kick him around!" Holly kicked Heidi in one of her arms, getting her to howl in pain and roll away. Heidi hurried to all fours, sweating and breathing heavily. She wiped some damp red locks from her forehead to clear her view and aim her vicious glare right at Holly.

"I guess you don't stream fighting games, because you can't hit for shit," Heidi spat as she tried to rise to her feet.

"Oh yea? Well tutorial mode's over, bitch!" Holly moved in and grabbed more of Heidi's hair. She kneed her in one of her breasts, rattling the downed redhead with a shock of pain. She grunted but in an effort to grab her chest, Heidi got her hands on Holly's leg. She quickly pulled and turned to one side, swinging Holly over so that she landed on her bed. Holly landed with a short huff but Heidi quickly climbed onto her stomach. She sat her pantied crotch on Holly’s belly and started burying her fingernails into the pink-haired streamer’s tits. The bigger girl screamed as Heidi took her revenge on her cheating rival by scratching the hell out of her tits.

"Tell me, bitch: how many times did my loser husband mount you just like this?! On OUR fucking bed!?"

Holly just shrieked in pain and rage beneath her. It was a small favor for Holly that she still had her bra on, minimizing the damage done to her delicate nipples. She threw a few wild slaps in her direction before one heavy swing caught Heidi in the cheek. Heidi gave a short grunt as she fell onto the bed herself, granting Holly a moment to sit up and rub her stinging breasts. Heidi had left plenty of nasty-looking scratches in her wake that stood out on Holly's pale jugs.

She was still nursing her wounds when Heidi started to get back up. Holly threw herself on top of her, crashing into her side as the two of them started wrestling around frantically. Holly caught one of Heidi's wrists and pinned it to the bed, forcing her to roll over and sitting on Heidi's back. The cursing redhead grabbed at clawed at her legs, but she couldn't reach far enough behind her to do any real damage. Holly grabbed her long hair and pulled with all her might, acting like a pull string that made Heidi scream at the top of her lungs.

"Still such a fucking loudmouth!" Holly shouted at her, twisting and yanking as much of the hated wife's hair as possible. Heidi kicked her legs around while she pushed her knees and hips against the bed, but she couldn't manage to budge the heavier girl from such a firmly pinning position. Holly grabbed her roughly by her shirt, ripping it up violently. She naturally didn't care about how much she damaged the top or scraped it over Heidi's skin, finally exposing the scorned wife's tits as they mashed against the bed. "I can't wait to see how my fans like my next video; "How I Beat Jared's Salt Ex's Ass! Maybe I'll let your ugly ass be a guest as my punching bag!"

"You fucking cheating whore! I'll kill you!" Heidi shrieked. She was still pinned down, but Holly was intent on tearing her clothes off completely. She stripped Heidi down to just her panties, but that meant lifting her upper body to get the bra and shirt off. As soon as she did that, Heidi had enough room to twist her torso and elbow the pink-haired woman in the ribs.  Holly huffed and grabbed for the sore spot, backing up enough for Heidi to roll over while still being stuck beneath her. She threw a quick if amateurish punch into Holly's chest, and while it didn't do much damage it was enough to grind her bra against the many scratch marks. Holly screamed and grabbed for her chest, distracted by her pain as Heidi thrashed and pushed at her. It was a frantic but simple bid to get Holly off of her, and it paid off in ways that Heidi wasn't even expecting. Holly stumbled off of Heidi as well as tumbled over the edge of the bed, crashing to the ground with her legs still halfway on the mattress. Holly winced and held onto her pink head while Heidi crawled after her, grabbing her by the leg of her pants.

"You stole the wrong woman's man, cxnt!" Heidi hissed as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. She stomped her foot into Heidi's stomach, her heel pushing the soft skin in as Holly flopped and grunted. She tried to crawl away but Heidi pulled back on her pants leg, forcing her to stay in place and slamming her foot down again. This time she spiked her bare heel on Holly's pussy, drawing a high-pitched shriek from the injured gamer. Heidi's lips curled into a satisfied sneer as she ground her heel into her hated foe's pelvis, making Holly thrash and scream beneath her. "I'm going to wreck you, bitch. Jared's going to have a hard time cheating with a ruined pussy."

Holly surprised them both when her squirming legs suddenly kicked Heidi right in the mouth. Heidi grunted hard and grabbed her face to ease the pain, giving Holly a chance to squirm away. Heidi still had a grip on her pants, but Holly was in too much of a hurry to care. She ended up crawling right out of her pants, leaving them in Heidi's hands until she threw the empty garment away.

"You sneaky little shit! Get back here!" Heidi stormed after Holly as she crawled back against the wall, but she lashed out with her foot. It kicked Heidi squarely in the crotch as the internet-famous wife's mouth and eyes flew wide open. She crossed her legs as her hands went right to her pussy, numbed by the invasive lucky shot. It took Holly a second to realize what had happened to stop her attacker in her tracks, but she wasn't about to waste the opportunity. She hurried to her feet and caught Heidi by the shoulder, throwing the redhead into the nearby bookshelf hard enough that a few figures and volumes fell off onto her.

"Looks like Jared knew he could do a lot better!" Holly boasted at the dazed Heidi, her hand still stuck to her throbbing pussy. "He doesn't need some loser bitch like you!" Holly smacked Heidi's head around, the slimmer girl grabbing and pulling on some of Holly's pink curls in turn.

"Oh you can fucking have that scumbag!" Heidi hissed back in Holly's face. "But there's no way a thieving vulture slut like you is better than me!" Heidi pulled down on Holly's bra, exposing one of her pale jugs before she squeezed her entire hand around it. Holly howled and tried to recoil but Heidi just slapped her across the face, sending her staggering to one side from the surprising and stinging blow. Holly ended up with her hand resting on a small table, but she grabbed a lamp and smashed it across Heidi’s head.

Heidi saw stars for a moment but as Holly came rushing towards her, the redheaded internet celebrity stumbled out of her way and gave her a hard shove. Holly was knocked off course as she fell through the open doorway, landing flat on her chest halfway out into the hall. Heidi quickly grabbed the door and slammed it shut as hard as she could. It wouldn't close all the way with Holly's body acting as a door stopper, but that was just how Heidi wanted it. Holly gave a pained scream as she kicked her feet against the bedroom floor, her hands clawing at the hallway carpet on the other side. Her muffled cries were all that Heidi needed to pull it back open and slam it shut once again around Holly's middle. Holly held her already battered stomach, kicking firmly enough that when Heidi opened the door for a third swing Holly had already ducked through the opening. The door slammed shut, separating the women as if some finalizing moment between the bitter wife and mistress... but they wouldn't let it stop at that.

"Get back here, you stinking bitch!" Heidi ranted. "You won't hide from me this time!" She threw the door back open and tried to storm after her, but Holly had moved just enough to avoid her step.

"Watch your step, skank!" Holly swung one of her legs wildly and took out the redhead's shins, sending Heidi tumbling to the floor. Her chin bounced off the carpet before Holly scrambled after her, Heidi barely rolling onto her back when her pink-haired foe pounced. They immediately latched onto each other, digging their nails into each other's skin, clothes, hair, or whatever else they could grab. They went rolling across the floor, cursing as they tried to climb on top of each other and get the upper hand.

While they were too caught up on destroying the woman who had tempted her husband or wrecked her online career, they didn't keep a close eye on their surroundings. They bounced off a few end tables and knocked some pictures off the wall, but neither thought far enough ahead to watch for the stairs. They went crashing down the half dozen steps, shrieking and grunting all the way as they slammed into walls, steps and each other's bodies before crashing in a pile at the bottom. Even in their dazed and groaning state, the women shoved and slapped at each other as they tried to get back up.

"Fucking clumsy cxnt!" Holly hissed as she slapped Heidi across her tits.

"Dirty cheating cow!" Heidi replied with equal venom as she ripped at Holly's bra. The last of their clothes torn off from their struggles and awkward fall, the women stood up and faced off again in the ground floor's living room. Their naked bodies showed plenty of bruises and scratches left behind by the other woman's spite. Heidi looked her foe up and down, though in search of new targets rather than admiring he figure.

Holly lunged at the scorned wife, both of their arms flailing in an effort to grab onto something painful. Holly got a blind swing in on Heidi’s belly but when she pushed too far past her, the redhead caught her in a crude but effective headlock. Heidi squeezed her arm around the thicker girl’s neck and started ripping at the tufts of pink hair. Holly’s face scrunched up in pain as she screamed and clawed at Heidi’s arm, trying to force her to let go by reddening up her arm with her nails. She finally resorted to stomping on her foot, mashing Heidi’s toes beneath her heel as Heidi let out a short and miserable howl. Holly pulled free and punched Heidi squarely in the navel, doubling her over as she backed up until her ass rested on the arm of one of the couches. The pink-haired gamer grit her teeth and ignored the pain in her scalp long enough to start slamming her fists into anything Heidi had to offer. The slim redhead coughed and grunted as her tits and belly were beaten and bounced around, her arms and legs curling up towards them to try and protect her tender middle.

“Maybe if you’d made those noises for your husband he wouldn’t have left you for me!” Holly growled. Heidi had her hands clutching her body, trying to protect herself and ease the pain. Holly reached around them and buried her nails into her rival's chest. The redhead screamed and tried to push the cruelly grasping hands away but Holly had dug herself in. She pulled and shook Heidi by her tits, bouncing her roughly against the furniture by her two fleshy handles.

Heidi kicked frantically back at her until Holly threw her into one of the armchairs, leaving the redhead cupping her reddened chest with a look of rage and agony on her face. Holly grabbed her hair to throw her to the floor, but Heidi swung her leg up while seated in her elevated position. Holly's eyes and legs suddenly crossed as her mouth dropped open, too shocked to scream as the pain coursed through her pussy. Heidi's toes had hit hard enough to bury into Holly's twat, leaving the pink-haired streamer unable to do anything but emit a low choking noise and barely remain standing.

"Couldn't keep your dirty pussy to yourself, you homewrecking cxnt!?" Heidi hissed viciously. She still kept her hands hugging her throbbing and burning tits, but the kick had been enough to buy her some time to recover. She shoved Holly over with both legs, the shaky knees on Holly giving out easily enough as she fell on her back. She clutched her snatch in a way similar to Heidi with her breasts, but the redhead stood over her as she hugged her chest.

"Fuck you, you dirty skank! Fuck! Ohhh my fucking pussy!" Holly ranted furiously through her blinding pain.

“Oh you just don’t know when to quit, bitch!” Heidi kicked one of Holly’s hands away from her pussy and stomped right where it had been protecting. The gamer girl shuddered and her face wrenched out of shape from the continued punishment. Heidi bashed her midsection with clumsy but vicious stomps like she was trying to hammer Holly through the floorboards as she could do nothing but throw up her hands in a flimsy defense. She soon couldn't even keep that up as her exhausted arms recoiled and Holly just tried to curl into a protective fetal position.

"You're not such hot shit when you're not sneaking behind someone's back!" Heidi snarled as she dropped to her knees. She gave a few bitter and petty smacks to Holly's head before she straddled the pink-haired woman's stomach, forcing her to lay flat on her back. She thrust her hands past Holly's curled up arms and wrapped them around her neck, squeezing until she heard a grotesquely satisfying choking noise. Holly grabbed at her wrists, eyes and mouth wide open as Heidi went on strangling her.

"St-stop!" Holly managed to wheeze despite Heidi's grasping fingers.

"You couldn't keep your hands to yourself, could you?" Heidi hissed. "So why should I?"

It wasn't clear how far Heidi was about to go with choking Holly but she wasn't permitted to find out. Holly was able to weaken Heidi's grip but not get her off of her, so she threw one of her hands up for Heidi's face. She went for a fumbling scratch but ended up simply poking Heidi in the eye. The redhead's whole body bucked upright as she screamed and grabbed her face, releasing Holly out of pure panicked instinct. Holly lashed out with a similar rushed lack of technique, Holly grabbed the naked redhead by the hair and pulled with everything she had. She tried to throw her off but Heidi was just aware enough to resist and buck against the pull. It left Heidi missing a few strands of her long hair but she managed to stay somewhat on to of Holly. She collapsed on to of her with her breasts in her face, trying to get her hands and knees under her again. Holly gave some sputtering curses beneath her chest before she simply bit into Heidi's tit.

"AGHHH! You fucking bitch!" Heidi screamed as she felt her already sore breast being chewed on by the adultress. She shoved frantically at Holly's face, trying to drive her back was raking her nails over her cheeks and hair. With her trying to get away, Holly shoved Heidi off so she went tumbling onto the carpet. Holly spit the bitter taste of sweaty flesh from her mouth, but she took some brief sadistic pleasure in seeing Heidi touch her breast and find a few of the teeth marks actually bleeding. "You're such a fucking psycho!"

"We were trying to kill me, you stupid fucking she-cuck!" Holly shot back. "Don't you fucking at me over this. You started it with those dumbass tweets!"

"I couldn't care less at this point! I'm not letting you leave this house until you know not to mess with me or my ex-husband ever again!"

"Try and stop me, bitch!" Holly barked, more angry than confident at this point. The furious and naked women ran at each other and quickly buried their hands into the other woman’s hair. Holly’s head jerked around in Heidi’s grasp while the pink-haired girl just pulled her handfuls in opposite directions. They were both tired and sore but plenty furious, and this seemed to be the easiest way to inflict some pain with minimal effort. They staggered around the room, their footing made even worse by their clumsy attempts to kick each other’s legs out from under them. Holly finally tripped over, but she simultaneously flung Heidi by her hair into the nearby chair. The redhead crashed into an awkwardly seated position, rubbing her sore scalp. She broke into a flurry of wildly kicks, Holly throwing out her hands in an attempt to stop or grab them. One foot finally swung past her guard and sank into the gamer’s belly, making Holly huff out a thick woosh of air as the wind was knocked out of her.

While Holly clutched her aching belly, Heidi sat up and got her by the hair again. She pulled her towards her while she threw up a knee, ramming it into Holly’s breast. Her boob was flattened against her aching ribs as she stumbled into Heidi’s lap, slumped with her face in the seat of the chair. Heidi managed to awkwardly climb over her shoulders before she sat back firmly into the chair. It pinned Holly’s face into the cushion as Heidi’s ass pinned it against the chair.

“If you’re not going to get out of my house, you might as well make yourself comfortable! I know I am!” Heidi snapped, not even certain that her enemy could hear her beneath her ass. She certainly couldn’t speak clearly, judging by her muffled shouts. Heidi bounced herself up and down on her a few times, ramming her face back into the smothering cushion until Holly managed to pull herself to one side. Heidi sat directly on the chair instead of her head, but it left the two of them crammed together between the arms of the chair. The scorned women grunted and growled as they started shoving and clawing at each other within the cramped space, both refusing to pull away and break the uncomfortable stalemate. They left each other's arms red from their scratches and their confined legs kicked and kneed at each other from less than an inch away from each other. Holly shoved her hand into Heidi's face, slowly scraping her nails down the side of her nose and cheek until the redhead gave a shrill scream.

"Let's see how Jared likes you with your face fucked up even uglier than it is! I bet he'll thank me for making the obvious choice easier."

"Oh that's it, you fucking whore!" Heidi’s shouting mouth snapped shut around Holly’s fingers, making the pink-haired gamer scream even louder than Heidi. She pulled her hand out of the nasty bite as quickly as she could, scraping her fingers along her rival’s teeth. Her retreat made it easy enough for Heidi to shove Holly's chest, knocking her off the chair and back onto the floor. She had hardly landed on her back when Heidi stood up and raised her foot to come crashing down on top of the downed gamer. Holly flailed in her panic, but her blind kick landed right between Heidi's legs before the redhead could beat her to it. The redhead gave a pained grunt and stumbled to one side, cupping he crotch as she fell to the carpet a few feet away from Holly.

After a lot of groaning and rolling, the girls started to drag themselves back to their feet. The sweat was stinging their various cuts and scrapes, which were plentiful after their last few minutes of furious clawing. They still trudged towards each other as if there were no other direction to move, not skilled enough to consider circling or outmaneuvering the other woman. Heidi left her arms fully outstretched until her claws buried right into Holly's chest. She pulled them in random directions, twisting her nipples and raking her claws along the sides the gamer girl's rack.

"My tits, you fucking cxnt!" Holly raged as she unleashed a frenzy of slaps on Heidi's face and chest. While Heidi held Holly's still, her own breasts bounced around on her chest. The red handprints and all the jiggling only refreshed the pain already coursing through her sweaty tits.

"Fuck you! You deserve it you thieving whore!" Heidi shouted back. Holly replied by simply spitting in her face, triggering Heidi to let out a furious snarl and rip her hands straight down. The motion slashed down her hated rival's chest while also hurling her towards the carpet. Holly howled in pain as she fell to her knees, letting go of Heidi just to hold onto her chest instead.

"You're lucky I don't do worse to you, you cocksucking whore!" Heidi threatened as she kicked Holly in her side with a simple but rage-fueled kick. Holly gave another sobbing cry as she held her aching ribs, the spiteful women exhausted and aching all over. Before Holly could fall over she lunged for Heidi, grabbing her around the waist and dragging the slimmer girl to the ground with her. Heidi grunted as the heavier girl landed roughly on top of her lower body, successfully (if accidentally) headbutting the redhead in the stomach.

With Heidi briefly winded, Holly seized the golden opportunity. She crawled up the stunned redhead's body, straddling her tits and pinning them under her firmly planted ass. It only made breathing harder on Heidi was she tried to shove Holly off, just for the pink-haired girl to grab and pin her wrists to the floor. "Looks like you like it on bottom, just like your ex!" Holly gloated as she pinched her fingernails into Heidi's wrists. The redhead snarled and thrashed but she couldn't muster the energy to knock Holly back off.

Holly's face twisted into a furious grin as she raised one of her knees to pin Heidi's arm. It freed up her hand and she quickly used it to smack Heidi across the face, leaving a freshly stinging red hand print and leaving her head ringing.

"Aghhh! Get off me, you fat cheating cxnt!" Heidi protested, shaking and squirming in a frantic effort to escape. Holly just smacked her again to cut her off.

"Make me, bitch! I'm to end you like your ex's career!" Holly gloated at the pinned, exhausted and battered Heidi. As she reared back a fist for a knockout punch, Heidi managed to wriggle her sweaty arm out from under Holly's thigh. She immediately lashed out with her fingers bent like claws, digging them in as deep as they could go inside Holly's exposed pussy. The pink-haired woman eyes opened wide as she screamed and froze in absolute agony.

"I said get the fuck off, bitch!" Heidi hissed, twisting her arm beneath Holly. It threw her off while keeping up her aggressive hold. The claw left Holly on her side as Heidi kept a death grip on her pussy. The cxnt claw left her paralyzed with pain as Heidi got up to her knees, wrenching her hand to dig her fingers deeper into her pussy. "This is what you get! This is what you get when you fuck with me or my man, you little homewrecker!" She poured all her vengeful fury into her scraping, probing claws that quickly brought Holly to tears. "Let's see how many followers you get with a broken cxnt!"

"Stop! Fucking let go of my pussy, bitch!" Holly screamed as she writhed in agony. She pounded her fists on the carpet to try and vent the mind-numbing pain, too afraid of the damage Heidi might do if she tried to crawl away from her while she was buried that deep inside her.

“Or what? Let me tell you something! You’re going to get the fuck out of my house and you're not going to come near me or Jared ever again, or I swear to god I'll AGHHH!”

It was Heidi's turn to scream as Holly lashed out and grabbed her pussy in the same way. Heidi dropped to the floor beside her rival, both of them squeezing and clawing their rival's genitals with all the spite and strength they could manage. "How do you like it, you two-faced cxnt?" Holly shouted in a mix of pain and rage. She curled her fingers to bury her fingernail into Heidi's clit, getting more pathetic cries from her. Heidi still didn't let up on her own attack, their mutual cxnt claw leaving them both vulnerable despite the pain they were inflicting on each other.

The women tore each other's twats raw until their bodies reached their limits. The adrenaline and anger could only carry them so far before the non-stop fighting and pain caught up to them. Holly's head spun as she crumbled to the carpet, even her limp and unconscious fingers staying stuffed inside Heidi's pussy. The final rake was enough to do Heidi in as well, the redhead shaking and her eyes rolling back as she collapsed with one final grunt. The moaning unconscious women laid next to each other like exhausted lovers, despite being closer to the opposite.

Whoever was right or wrong made no difference in the end, and certainly nothing was proved by their meeting. Heidi woke up with plenty of scrapes and bruises, barely recalling what had happened when she looked up to search the room. Holly was gone, but she heard the front door slam shut and saw a pink-haired figure limping back to her car. Heidi groaned and slumped against a chair, letting her body rest before she'd drag herself into the bath. The one thing she felt for sure was if she ever saw her again, no matter how painful their fight was this time, they'd be sure to clash again.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles