News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF Tussling Club

• 91 Replies

Offline Fighting Lexi

Re: FCF Tussling Club
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 03:41:00 AM »
This sounds like a lot of fun.  Thanks for letting me know about it, Ami.  I'm IN! :D

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 03:42:42 AM »
YAY!! WELCOME ALEXIS!!! So glad to have ya here!!

Offline screamingcryingbegging

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 06:32:54 AM »
i'm definitely interested and would love to hear more about it :)

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 09:20:53 AM »
I am in with it! I do love the interaction of a wrestling league, with stables, rivalries and so on!
So yes, I am totally in!

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 04:11:40 PM »
Thank ya Brittany, Emily and Evangelina for ya interest!!! Anyone is welcome to join I just ask that ya respect the rules about no mean or negative comments here on the board. Big welcome to ya! I hope ya join up and we can have lots of fun! Like I said I'm going to try and come up with a couple ideas to make this more fun. Currently I'm thinking about doing a lil tournament to pick the first FCF Tussling Club Prostyle wrestling champ! So like if anybody is interested or has any ideas please let me know!

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 04:13:23 PM »
I think you know my answer Ami! I would love to help out in anyway I can!

Yay Kami-chan!!!! Ya know how much I LOVE having ya join up!! I loves ya tons and I so hope ya have lots of fun here. You so rock Kamiko!!! Thanks for joining up!!! I'll let ya know whats going on and stuff and ya can decide what/if anything ya wanna participate in. Loves you TONS!!!!!

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 06:23:48 PM »
Sounds fun;  I'd like to join even if it is not always easy for me to have a full match in one session but..who knows..
Lady Gaelle

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 02:13:25 AM »
Mandy ya know you're ALWAYS welcome in anything I do! Ya know I loves ya tons and I would so love to have ya join up!!! Gaelle and Katie I don't really know ya well but you're definitely welcome to join too! I really hope ya all enjoy ya time here!!

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2013, 02:30:01 AM »
Ok so I wanted to say thanks to everybody for all ya support and nice words about the Tussling Club!! I really appreciate all ya comments and support so much! So like since there seems to be plenty of interest for the Tussling Club I figured I'd go ahead and see how many people would be interested in doing a tournament type thing to determine champions for the various styles. I figured what we could do is set it up so like we could have divisions for the different fighting styles. Prostyle, catfight, sub/pin wrestling, erotic fighting, possibly tag team (if we get enough people) and MMA/NHB/Boxing. I was thinking what we could do is have everyone who's interested in doing a tournament let me know and I can set up a new thread with a roster saying who's all involved in the fights and what styles they like. Also just for fun, I'm coming up with some fighting area ideas to kinda help keep things kinda fun and awesome. The Tussling Club is in a big building and we're gonna have different rooms with different setups for each type of tussling so like I'm gonna try and set that up and write up the designs as best I can.

Once we have enough people (probably at least 8 to make it fun) for each style we can set up a bracket and set up fights. I know lots of people may not have time for a full cyber fight so I figured we could do the tussles as either a poll fight, cyber fight (preferably in a conference or chatroom to help keep things fun and fair) and email matches. So if like you're interested in the tournament please tell me what style you'd like to compete in and what kind of match medium you would prefer so that we can hopefully pair up enough people with similar mediums that everyone can have fun and compete the way they like best.

The most important thing about this tournament isn't who wins and who loses but rather about having fun matches and meeting new opponents and building exciting new rivalries. Cause of this I ask that all trash talking be kept private between you and your opponent (If they're ok with it too) and that ya keep the comments positive so we can all have fun and not have to worry about people getting upset and not having fun.

I really hope we get a lot of turnout for this tournament cause I think it can be a LOT of fun and I'm totally excited to see who all joins up!! I'll leave the signups going till after the Holidays so we can do the tournament after all the Holiday craziness is over.

Also, just cause ya not interested in being part of the tournament thingy don't let that stop ya from posting here about amazing opponents, really fun matches or just to talk up ya friends or meet new ones. I'd love this thread to be about making friends and meeting new opponents without having to go through all the trash talking and drama that FCF sometimes brings. I can't wait to hear more from everyone and please tell ya friends and anyone you think would enjoy this. The more the merrier!!! Also I don't mind if guys join, everyones welcome here and if we get enough I'm totally fine with doing a mixed wrestling division as well. I'd love to hear any suggestions or comments any of ya have so please don't be shy bout posting them here. I'm kinda just winging this so like I appreciate all ideas!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and for all the awesome support ya all have given me so far! I'm looking forward to meeting some amazing new opponents and having some great matches here in the future!!

Love ya all TONS!!!!!

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 04:27:55 AM »
Of course we have room for a newbie Lindel! you're more than welcome here and I hope ya have lots of fun and meet some really great opponents. I know pretty much everyone who has signed up for this is way fun and definitely people you should meet if ya wanna learn more about cyber tussling. And Katie thank ya so much for ya post!!! I like ya idea of doing posting matches on the board too its a really great idea and sounds like fun! Do ya have a particular style you would like to compete in most? If not its ok and when we get ready to set up the brackets I'll just check with ya and see which style needs more people and you'd be comfy with. Thanks again!!!

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 12:35:15 PM »
Well I would sign up for the submision style, apartment wrestling, erotic (not sexfight - read my blog to know what an erotic wrestling match is for me - and pro.

My preference goes to a cyber match. I'm not so much into poll fights (the big busted blondes always win because guys vote for breasts and not for wrestling abilities which they don't care :D :P ) and board fights are ok as long as I don't feel forced to post a novel at each post "giggles".

Due to IRL things and different time zones (I'm in Europe), I don't always have two or three hours to have a match so most of my matches are in two or three sessions..  I f you don't mind that....
Lady Gaelle

Offline Fighting Lexi

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2013, 05:31:49 AM »
It sounds fun!  I'm happy to compete in Prostyle, catfight, sub/pin wrestling, and MMA/NHB

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2013, 01:06:34 PM »
Amy,

I think your idea is great, ambitious but great! Having more rooms for the different styles of fights can be really good.
If you need any help with the organization or whatever help you need, please feel free to ask, I will be happy to help you in this.

As for the cyberfights, I have a really weird real life schedule that doesnt allow me to stay in front of a pc for hours to complete a cyber match. I did many cyber matches in the past on messenger, so I know them and I love them but its really hard for me now.
I lately found very interesting and fun matches through mails, they are slow, thats so, so I do understand that most of the members of this forum dont like them. But they can be really fun, detailed and enjoayble.
Anyway, Its the only way for me to cyber.
Also poll fights are good, but as Gaelle said, they are not always fair, the risk is that the polls can be rigged or so.
But it can be a good way, expecially if you agree with your opponent and play along with the voting, describing the action like in a cyber match.

With all said, my fav style of fight is pro style wrestling, mostly the one with big drama in it, the classic bad vs good ones. I also enjoy erotic fights and boxing!

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2013, 03:44:36 PM »
Thanks everyone for posting ya styles and everything. I'll try to set up a new thread later today for like a roster and to help keep track of tournaments and stuff like that. When it comes to the matches as long as you and your opponent both agree on the medium its totally cool to do it however ya like. Gaelle, if ya gotta do ya matches in parts thats totally cool and email matches are fine too. Like I said I'm not gonna try and start the tournaments tilll after the Holidays but I'll make up the roster later today and put down everyones styles and tussling mediums. Thanks so much everyone!!! I think this is gonna be way fun!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »
As I have agreed to be Ami's helper on this...I want to thank everyone who has replied and expressed an interest and their enthusiasm :)

I am in this project to help Ami realize her vision and dream.....she and I often talked about something like this so its kinda neat that its getting closer to coming to fruition....mainly as a result of her efforts :)

I hope I can help do the idea justice........and I serve at the pleasure of Ami :)

Which means I'll be wearing a French maid's outfit a lot when I'm putting stuff up on the high shelves and changing out light bulbs and doing filing and ordering lunch :P   Hey!....it was her idea.....she's da boss :)  I don't mind the outfit so much...she could have got me one that wasn't a size too small though!   Also being the token tall girl at 5'9" plus....puts me in a unique position....probably should keep that "position" to myself right now :)  Also at 5'9" plus I am in my own group and bracket....LOL

I think this idea has the potential to be really epic...and I am honored and moved that Ami is letting me be a small part of it :)  To be part of something with all of the great people who have shown an interest is really special.

I thank all of you again for your kind words for Ami and the idea...and lets get ready to make it the best thing ever done on here!!

What Ami doesn't realize is she didn't have to twist my arm much to get me to help....she knows I'd do anything for her....as I think a lot of us would.  You do that for special friends...and those we care about and love :)

See you around campus...

xoxo
Michelle
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 01:49:12 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"