News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christmas fights

• 4 Replies

Offline Martine Gleeson

Christmas fights
« on: December 14, 2013, 09:01:07 PM »
Got in to a bit of a fight last night after our work Christmas party. With everyone glamed up so much it sparks quite a bit of jealousy!! Anyone else get in to a fight at or after work parties? (Ps she wasn't from work.. That would be awkward!)

Offline cfight

• God Member
Re: Christmas fights
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 03:01:20 PM »
Would like to have smacked a gal that was at my husband's Xmas party last weekend (but I didn't).  She had had a couple of drinks and was pressing up against my hubby a bit too much in her low cut dress.  It would have been my pleasure to invite her "out back" for little lesson.

CFsupporter. Seeing that other woman flirting with your husband, a good way of stopping it would have been bumping shoulders with her. By doing that and giving her a nasty look should be enough to stop her. If she didn't take the hint, then inviting her "out back" would have been the next thing. Then you know she was ready for a fight.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 04:53:36 AM »
Why invite her out back ? Why didn't you just start ripping her clothes off right there ?

Offline leifericsson

• I
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
What was the outcome and what brought it on? If your opponent wasn't from the group, where did she come from and why was she there?

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Funny you should bring that up
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 02:25:14 PM »
Thursday before last, I was hanging out with a friend of mine who used to dance at Hustler.  She attended the Mitchell Bros. Xmas party with another woman that she used to do 'shows' with and ended up having to break up a fight  involving her friend.  She finally got her friend in the cab but she told me she felt like a pinata because many of her friend's blows had missed the intended target and landed on her.  Somewhat off topic but I was having brunch with a woman who works at a club down the street from my apt and I was warned not to invite my ex (a dancer) to my semi annual Champagne party because she would receive a beat-down from the woman she stole tips from.  My ex is from Russia and somewhat loud and not one to be intimidated by anyone including other loud Russian strippers. Still not sure what I'm going to do about the invite list but I'm sure I'll figure something out. ;-)