News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Go Cali! Story

• 3 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Go Cali! Story
« on: January 03, 2014, 11:38:44 PM »
       Whack. Slap. Smack. The lovely blonde wheeled and staggered with each stinging slap; each agonizing punch.
       "Nice hair, blondie! Pricey shampoo?" the lean lithe sexy brunette snickered as she pulled Kate Upton's silky blonde hair hard; she jerked around the bikini clad blonde as if she was a drunken doll...she suddenly threw Kate into the ropes, watched her bounce forward and smacked her forearm hard across her full breasts.
      "Yeeeowwch," Kate bawled. Cali kicked her legs out from under her and watched that cute little ass drop to the mat with a most delicious thud.
       "Hmmmm; choices, choices, tough choices," Cali mused at how to finish her rival; get her upright-pull her up by her hair-or by her top? That flimsy top just might break. Cali smiled wickedly; she noted the blondes erect perky nipples....she glanced at the ref; that stupid yet beautiful, so beautiful rep. And yep, the reps rock hard perky, erect nipples poking out of her tight shirt. Cali had plans. Definite sexy ohhh sooo horney plans. She was glad this was a private match. Well a private Pre match. No one to watch. Both ref and contender wanted to practice. For a possible Public Demo-supposedly for Charity. At least that's what the anonymous invitation had said. ("Boy, I'm good," Cali mused. Good and sooo naughty.)
    "Get up you little blonde wimp," Cali demanded. She grabbed both of Kate's bikini straps, yanked up hard; they broke.
    "Danggg...now what do I grab?" Cali giggled. In one smooth move she yanked down Kate's top and latched onto the stunned blonde's erect nipples. One vicious upward pull
    One louuuuuuud scream. Kate's fingers dug and clawed frantically at Cali's long sexy strong fingers that were digging into her firm sensitive luscious breasts.
    "Stop that. Whissssssle. Stop that. That's illlegal-your'e disqualified....Stop.!"
     Thunkkk. Thud. "Uhhhhh.'
     Gorgeous ref is in trouble. Big trouble. The sexy bare foot slammed into the ref's shin; then the bare heel smacked hard into her crotch.
     "Unggggg-Stoppp-Arggggg-it's illeggal--" Whistle...Cough. Hack. Ref Jennifer Anniston was in trouble.
     "Now for some real fun-some real DIRTY fun." Cali Logan licked her lips....she couldn't wait-

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
Re: Go Cali! Story
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 07:19:41 AM »
Mmmmm Delightful!  :D

I hope when we are talking about Cali it is Cali Logan! Love your story so far and can't wait for more hot action! Love a good story where Kate gets toyed with!  ;D

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Go Cali! Story More
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 11:29:54 PM »
     "Want to stop me, you old bitch," Cali snickered. Well calling the lovely Jennifer "Old" was well-wrong?! But to Cali she was...the perky brunette was all over the older beauty with slaps and punches. Jennifer wasn't expecting any kind of real confrontation; she didn't really ever do serious battle-at least that was the assumption; BUT Cali loves to tangle; she knocked and slapped the lovely Jennifer all around the ring, even bounced her off the dazed and topless blonde; Poor Kate was rubbing her sore boobs tenderly. She kind of wanted to help the ref out; but for some strange reason she was enjoying watching the action.
    "Noooo-Ouchhh-Uhhhhh-Stop-I call it=you're out-disqualified," Jennifer half yelled half whimpered. A solid punch to the solar plexus and then one a bit lower left Jen breathless, weak and oh so vulnerable. Cali put her on the ropes....as she pinned her on the top rope; she leaned in and placed her forearm on Jen's throat; Jen's lovely eyes rolled, she gasped, pleaded.
   "Uhhhhh...Ouchhh...Stop that NOW-Oh please stop." Cali's free hand latched onto the ref's luscious left breast; she mauled the lovely breast, her nails digging in through the tight thin shirt and the skimpy bra cup. Cali's hot sweet breath was in Jen's face;
    "Oh my look what I found-nice NIP!" Cali teased; she kissed Jen hard and wet as her angry fingers twisted the rock hard stiff nipple.
     "Ohhhhh, my-that's sooo hot," Kate seemed to be in an erotic dreamland trance. (Yes it really can happen in catfight action).
      Rippppppp. Change of tactics for Cali. A good successful winning catfighter always keeps the lovely sexy oh soooo vulnerable and sizzling hot victim surprised (and erotically terrified) of the next move.
      Cali giggled, whispered some very naughty threats (more like predictions) to her lovely rival and wannabe ref. Ripped shirts make great ropes Cali snickered.
      "See watch this." A blur of action; Jen was tied up to the top rope with her own torn top; her beautiful chest sticking out on full display. And that partially torn sexy bra; why it was see-through. Bad planning or smart planning for Jen?
       "Whatever shall I do with you Miss Ref?" Cali laughed. She looked over at Kate who was now standing up....their eyes met. Cali's eyes flashed a silent warning. But then so did Kate's....
       "Just try and interfere blondie."
       "I'm gonna kill you, you slutty brunette tart....I wanna help Jen."
       "Gonna use your boobs for punching practice, blondie."
       "I'm gonna beat you senseless and choke you with your own top, Miss Cali."
       Or sooo the silent (and perhaps imagined threats were launched....
        (to be continued)...

Offline Genie Goddess of Fantasies

• Those who deserve I will give all I can XoXo
Re: Go Cali! Story
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 08:22:35 PM »
Ooooo part 2! Love it!

MMmm 2 vs 1....love the odds and the possibilities!!!