News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

HAUNTED CRUISE HALLOWEEN STORY.. from Poll

• 10 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
HAUNTED CRUISE HALLOWEEN STORY.. from Poll
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:27:44 PM »
The sun shown down, on the sleek, cruise ship anchored and idling in the harbor.

The cry of some sea gulls flying over head, as they come to the island by day, yet flee as night approaches.
On top of a hill, the lonely weather beaten lighthouse of Haunted Island. A sea scented breeze wafting across Eerie cove, and the Sea Mist.

It was early on the day of Halloween, as soon some of the sexiest catfighting ladies would be boarding for a tropical island cruise.
The ship ready, I wait to greet the ladies acting as host for the cruise.

I am pleased and caught by surprise, as a pretty, and spirited Megan23 yells a greeting, before jumping at me giving me a hug.
Megan is petite, yet with all the right curves in all the right places. Dressed in a bikini top, and shorts. The feisty brunette always is welcome company to me.
I never know if it will be her nice side or her more naughty side I will get. I decide it is her nice side, as I hug her back, not yet knowing about the throw me overboard sign she stuck to my back, while hugging me.

Megan is going on board, to be guided to her cabin, as a long legged brunette vision of beauty moves to board next.
Francine was full figured, dressed in a buttoned blue blouse, that had very few buttons actually done up. Her firm, and generous bra less assets thrust proudly against the thin material of the blouse. Her short jean skirt, not hiding much of her shapely legs either.
My first meeting with Francine, and the lady definately impressed. I liked her even more when she gave me a warm hug, before handing me the sign evil kitty Megan had placed on me. With a grin, she soon boards as well.
Francine had the beauty of face and figure, that men had fought over or gone to war over since the beginning of time.

Jenny fights a sexy, slender yet full figured blonde was next. Jenny was wearing a halter top, and tight shorts. As she came closer, I could tell, just about anything would look good on this lovely lady. Jenny pouting her lips nicely, as she moves beside me, and takes a photo of her next to me, with the ship behind us. "Thanks, but don't expect any copies." She says before giggling and moving off.

Marlu arrived next. I had to admit, I liked this lovely brunette from Spain. At times I could not understand her, as she would slip back into her native tongue when upset or angry. Yet since I had met her, this lady was and would always be welcome. Marlu dressed in a bikini top and short skirt, as she gives me a hug, and kiss to both cheeks, before going on board.

MelFights made her way next. Mel was wearing dark sunglasses, and a purple bikini.
Long dark hair hanging down, this full figured beauty.
I was meeting her for the first time, yet I was very sure, it would be hard to forget a lady that looked this full of figure, fit and fine as Mel did in her bikini.
She smiled, and I knew her eyes probably were laughing, as my own eyes popped out in appeciation of this voluptuous ladies pleasing figure.
"This way?" She asks softly, pointing a finger at the boarding ramp. I nod my head, and with a thanks sweetie. Mel heads onto the ship.

Jen83 close behind, as it seemed to be time for me to enjoy buxom brunettes.
Jen was a stunner I had pleasure to meet before.
Her figure was full, and the dusky skinned beauty usually knew how to dress her curves to impress.
A tight blue top, that had straps over her shoulders, and a simple zipper holding the front closed, and some of her ample breasts in. Jen having the zipper pulled down some, helping to show, every part of her was curvy, yet so pleasing and firm.
A hip hugging skirt to go with it, as her belly bared, and her pretty eyes, and full sensuous lips smiling, I happily greet her, to let this lovely lady join the rest on board.

Chloecat arrives next. Chloe coming from the U.K. to enjoy the trip.
Chloe was nicely curved, dressed in a thin, and comfy tee shirt, and shorts. Meeting her for the first time, with her long brunette hair, strong cheeks and dazzling smile. I could hardly picture this polite young lady as being a catfighter.
Yet her invite was no mistake, and I was honored to have Chloe join the other ladies for the cruise.
A quick hug, and she was on her way.

MichelleWrestle came next.
Michelle had some very classic good looks, as well as a figure that was pleasing all the way around.
I had to admit, as she came closer, I could imagine this lady as at home on a model runway, as she was clawing another woman's breasts or belly.
Michelle was dressed in a tight clingy black dress. The front, nicely showing, she wore no bra, and her pert breasts did not need one to look great. The bottom of the dress stopping well above her knees, as a nice display of her shapely tanned legs was given as well.
A quick greeting and Michelle walks up the rampway.

GlamChick made her way closer. As this stunning brunette came towards me, again I was pleasingly surprised, by the caliber of gorgeous catfighting women, full figured and full of fighting spirit joining this cruise.
She was wearing a tight green tee strained over her very proud chest. Her waist slender for such a buxom beauty, and her short clad ass looking very fine as well.
With a smile on her beautiful face, she asks me to take a picture of her by the ship.
When a woman as beautiful as her asks for something so simple, it is easy to agree. Her phone camera back to her, I watch the Glam make the scene.

RavenKelly showed next, also coming a long way for the cruise.
Kelly was blonde, slender, and very beautiful.
Kelly dressed in a white bikini top, with some large black and white polka dots on it, and a short white skirt wrapped around her hips.
Kelly had lush red lips, and attractive eyes, that seemed able to bewitch you if she wanted.
I was just meeting her for the first time, yet as I looked at this pretty blonde, as she greets me before heading on board. I have to admit, Kelly seems to be a lady worth meeting.

Alison Rocks heads towards me, as I smile.
Since first meeting her. This feisty full figured, long legged, red haired beauty from Canada had impressed me.
Long legs striding, her generous firm breasts barely held, in her skimpy bikini top. A pair of tight jean shorts, and Alison looked ready and capable to rock anything, including this ship.
We hug briefly, as I marvel, at my fortune having been able to meet such a stunning woman as this.
Alison laughs as she pinches me, and tells me yes I am awake. Then as she heads on board, I realize I never had asked that.
Alison's figure a pleasing symmetry of curves and angles all done wonderfully.

BustyTiffany strides ahead next. Tiffany was the kind of woman that could look beautiful and glamorous even falling out of bed or slipping on ice.
The platinum blonde was sexy and sultry all rolled together.
If the blonde beauty heading my way was a mirage I never wanted to recover from it.
Her tight black leather top, zipped in the front to contain her bounty, while leaving her sleek belly bare.
A leopard print skirt, on her hips, showing much of her long legs.
A flower wound into her blonde tresses, as I could not deny, it was very pleasing knowing this lady, and having her join the cruise.
A hug, a soft greeting, and Tiffany heads on board.

FightingBrook is next to show.
I did not know much about Brook yet. As she walked towards me, I made a mental note, this for sure was a lady that would look great coming or going. Yet myself always hoping to see her lovely smiling face, and full figured body heading my way.
Brook was wearing a cropped tee, and sinfully tight shorts. Yet everything looked so well, on her sleek, curvy figure.
Brook only looking more attractive every step closer she takes. If she fought as good as she looked, this brunette could be trouble for anyone in a catfight.
Her room assignment given, Brook joins the rest on the cruise ship, with only a few ladies left to go.

Carlson seemed to glide along next.
Like several of the ladies, I was meeting this jaw dropping beautiful woman for the first time.
Carlson was moving like some sexy jungle cat on the prowl. Her long blonde hair being teased around her lovely face, as her long legs move her forward.
Carlson is wearing a thin, practically sheer white blouse, draped over her shoulders, and sleeves on her arms. Yet not one button done up, as it seems to flow around her voluptuous figure.
A matching, and very revealing bikini, hugging her generous curves. I had no doubt in mind anywhere she went, that Carlson turned heads and broke hearts.
A surprising hug from her, as I greet her, and enjoy how her scent seems to mingle just right with the salty one, heading in from the ocean.
I am enjoying watching Carlson head up the ramp, as something smacks against my back.

I turn to see yet another more than welcome face.
"I think that blonde skank put something on your back Stormy." Laurie Breeze says with a very innocent look on her face.
"Here let me help." She says, as soon yet another throw me overboard sign appears in her hands.
I had no problem keeping an eye or both eyes on Carlson. Yet I was fairly certain I knew who did this one.
"Megan is already on board." I tell her staring intently at her pretty face.
Laurie Breeze was not the most imposing lady with her size. Yet I had found there was no limit to the size of her heart and spirit, when in a fight.
Laurie was dressed in a bikini top, and shorts. Laurie having a beautiful face, and figure.
The lovely ladt Breeze knowing she was always welcome by me, even when she was being naughty.
Laurie was just fun to know, and have around.
"Oh goody, is my room next to Megans?" Laurie asks, as I see it certainly was. Now I knew for sure, I was going to have to deal with some evil kitty mischief and mayhem on the cruise.
I tell her yes, give her room number to her, then enjoy a hug from her, after being sure she loses the sign this time. Laurie heads up the ramp, then turns using her fingers to make claw motions towards me evil kitty fashion. Before turning, while laughing and going to join her partner in crime Megan.

JuggyDawn slips up behind me, as I watch Laurie go.
As I turn around, I am impressed with just how lovely Dawn is.
My gaze first on her face, as she was right behind me.
Dawn was wearing a multi colored bikini. Her full firm breasts straining against the top. Her belly toned and sleek, a piercing in her sexy navel. Her bikini bottoms covering the bare essentials as curvy figure and shapely legs complete this stunning woman.
Yes, as she stepped back slightly I had to look. Yet Dawn's face was beautiful enough, that after seeing how full, and fine her figure was. I easily was able to look at the face, of this impressive woman, I was meeting for the first time.
I think it was also impressive with the skimpy wardrobes, the close mix between sandals and high heels worn by the ladies going on board. Dawn was wearing sandals, yet they took nothing away from her long legs.
Her room given to her, soon she heads on board as well.

A smile comes across my face, as I see the sexy long legged blonde from the east coast head my way next.
Grlwrestler Joanne was beautiful, and always a delight to have around.
I had known Joanne for some time, and always admired how beautiful, and sexy she could be when she wanted to. Yet Joanne was also very real, and did not bother trying to impress people.
Joanne was wearing a bikini top, and tight jean shorts. Very casual, yet somehow the way her body moved in them, this slender curvy blonde was hot.
As she smiles, I can not help admitting to myself, Joanne was gorgeous, for about the hundreth time, since first meeting her.
"Hey Storm." She says softly, as I get a hug, and enjoy briefly how vibrant, and pleasing this lady is.
Another thing about Joanne she could look wonderful at a office, at the beach, and even joining a cruise ship getaway. Casual or dressed up, it was hard to beat Joanne.

I enjoy standing watching her nice ass move along the ramp, before again being hit by a friend.
"You want to see a fine arse, take a look at this one." The full figured sexy battling Brit says, as she shows me her nice jean clad ass.
"That skank Jonica here yet?" She asks, as I shake my head no.
"Fine, take care of who is next while I wait." "Oh and thanks love." Gemma Rox says, as I realize I have more problems than just evil kitties to worry about. Gemma and Jonica feuding, was classic and well known.

Still, as she steps aside, I again feel my breath catch, and stolen, by the dark haired beauty heading towards me.
This had to be Serena77.
Serena was gorgeous, full figured, and simply one of the best things to ever come out of Italy.
Her long brunette hair, hanging about her bikini clad, toned and tanned body.
I could see Serena in sports cars, and fine restaraunts.
Yet this stunning beauty was as tough as she was sexy and beautiful.
I was just meeting her, yet already I knew I was impressed by, and pleased to know Serena.
Again I am greeted with a hug, and kisses to both cheeks, in a European manner. Her large, well formed breasts pressing against me, as I begin to hear arguing behind her.
I give her the room number she is in. Then with a brief something said, by her enjoyable voice in Italian. Serena heads on board, as Gemma and Jonica complete the list.

Gemma was brunette, full figured, in a halter top, and tight jeans.
Gemma had tattoos a very wicked punch, and at times rough attitude.
Yet I thought the dark haired Brit was beautiful. Maybe it was the way her hair framed her face, at times covering one eye, while leaving the other pretty one showing to go with her smile.
Gemma had full, enticing lips. With a figure that was full, and looked damn smashing, while wet and at the pool.
She may not have been everyone's cup of tea.
Yet to me face, and figure, she was pleasing and I thought she rocked.

Jonica was usually good at letting her quick temper and fast trash talking mouth get her into trouble.
Jonica was slender, yet had a woman's pleasing curves, in her halter top, and jean shorts.
Jonica was also fun, enjoyable and wonderful to know.
Her hair color changing at times, yet for now was brunette, and one thing that never changed was Jonica was very pretty as well.
The other thing that never changed, was these two going at it.
If you look up the word Frenemies, you see two pictures.
One has Gemma's arse sitting on Jonica's face.
The other has Jonica's mud covered bare feet shoved into Gemma's mouth.
"You almost made us miss the boat, you skank!!" Gemma says, as she punches Jonica in her side.
Jonica wincing, before punching Gemma back. "This is a ship, not some dinghy like you whore!!" Jonica fires back.
I stand shaking my head, loving them both yet knowing not to get between them, from experience.
Gemma gut punches Jonica, then head locks her, as Jonica doubles forward gasping for air.
"Permission to come aboard." Gemma asks. I nod, and with Jonica still head locked, they begin heading up the ramp, punching, and cursing at each other.

All the ladies aboard, I turn as I hear a loud cackling coming from the direction of the light house.
I turn to see it somehow bathed in a blood red light.
Along the catwalk around the outer side of the lighting mechanism, I see a figure of a grizzled old sea farer, dressed in a blowing and tattered cloak.
"BEWARE the curse of the sea mist!!!" I hear him cry out, then it seems he slowly disapears, as I turn feeling a chill, to join the ladies on board.
The anchor soon raising, as the Sea Mist heads out of the cove, and into the open sea, on it's way to a tropical island getaway.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: HAUNTED CRUISE HALLOWEEN STORY.. from Poll/ Hauntings
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:29:26 PM »
The sea mist was well under way out to sea, as I get a call from the bridge. I just had one of the mates deliver some of the ships logs, I had requested, as I wanted to see if I saw anything in them, that could involve a curse, as warned at the lighthouse.

The bridge letting me know, we were approaching a large fog bank, and that all the ladies that had been enjoying the sun, and pool on deck, had been sent below to their cabins.
I could not deny, enjoying this group of impressive, and stunning ladies by the pool earlier. Yet it kept bothering me, that I may not know something serious, about this ship.

I quickly head to look out, and my eyes grow wide. The weather reports saying this should not even be possible. Yet up ahead of the ship, was a dark wall of mist that stretched across as far as the eye could see. Soon we would be entering it, and maybe I should assure the ladies everything would be all right.
I head below, asking for messages to be left for each of the ladies to meet in the main bar.
I begin checking through a few more of the logs, and my eyes begin to widen in horror, this just could not be!!

I take the individual log, from the many, and begin to head out to meet the ladies.
The ship sails into the dense fog bank, as in different places the ship's crew flicker, then disapear.
On the bridge the only remaining member the captain steps to the controls and the wheel.
His head disapears and is soon replaced by a jack-o-lantern. Eerie flames crackling, and escaping out the mouth, and eyes as a sinister cackling begins to be heard, as the wet, clinging fog envelops the Sea mist, and the captain changes the course of the ship.

Megan dressed in the tight leather outfit, of Blondie from Sucker punch. A pair of goggles perched on her head.
Laurie Breeze dressed in a simple black dress, buttons up the front, and white sleeves by her wrists, with matching collar.
Wednesday Addams Breeze, and Blondie Megan were snickering, as they begin to tie door handles together, for the rooms across the hall from each other.
The evil kitties on the prowl, as Laurie carries a small bag of tricks for them to use, on the other ladies.
They just are about to finish the first, when down the corridor they hear a thumping sound followed by a wailing moan.
The two looking up, as Brook, dressed in a clingy black leather bodysuit, steps out of her room, into the hallway.
Brook's costume clings to her curvy figure, the zipper in front pulled down revealing the smooth skinned inner curves of her firm breasts. Her mask not yet on, as she joins them in the hall, quickly looking down towards where the sounds are coming from, and seeming to get closer.
GlamChick slips out next.
The sexy Glam chick also choosing a catty idea for her costume.
Her busty, sexy figure dressed in a bustier and some lace. A fur wrapped around her shoulders.
Cat's ears on her head, a necklace dangling from her neck, towards her generous cleavage.
Her nose darkened at the tip, and whiskers drawn along her pretty face.
Now the thumping seeming to grow into the sound of horses hooves clattering along the way, as four pairs of eyes widen, and four hearts pound faster.
Ghostly laughter can now be heard, as something dark seems to move down the corridor towards them.
The lights flickering as it passes them. Many of the lights going out, as Glam Chick manages to gasp, 'What the fuck is that??"
Then as a group, all four turn, and begin running the other way.
"To the main bar kitties!!" Brook shouts, running with them.
"I wish I could get a punch in, Grrrrrr!!" Megan says, yet keeps running.
"Wickedly ghastly." Laurie Wednesday Addams replies, as they run, wondering if this was something set up by Storm. Yet not waiting to find out.
The group gasping and crying out, as they pass one corridor, turning to the passage leading to the salon, as suddenly water begins to spray over them, as if the ship had begun to leak.
One thing kitties do not like, is being forced to get wet. With a shriek, as they smell the sea water, spraying them lightly, and they run faster.

Deep with in the bowels of the ship, the freshly painted bulkheads begin to darken, rust and brine soon showing on them.
Lights all over the ship begin to darken or dim.
Creaks, groans and pounding heard through different areas of the ship, as if it was a much older vessel, not used to the modern speed, of this cruise ship.

MichelleWrestle was in her cabin, still dressed in regular clothes, her costume not yet put on. The lovely brunette dressed with a blouse tied across her ample breasts, and a light, short mini skirt.
MelFights was dressed in her purple bikini, sun glasses of, as her beautiful face and eyes now fully visible.
Mel's voluptuous body, lounging on top of the bed.
JennyFights was in a slinky, and very thin sun dress. Her curves nicely displayed, as her bikini underneath showed through the thin material.
The three lovely ladies discussing ideas for the party, when the lights begin to flicker in the room.
"What the hell, forget to pay your light bill Michelle?" Jenny asks.
Then she cries out, as a pillow from the bed, smacks into her head.
"Mel you bitch, want to play that way?" Jenny says, as on the bed, Mel is also hit by a pillow, yet none of the ladies close enough to throw them.
"Michelle, this is not fucking funny!!" Mel says, as things begin to jump, and fly about the cabin.
"Stupid bitches I'm not doing this!!" Michelle replies to them both, as they begin to hear ghostly moaning, and wailing, as more things begin to float or fly around the room. Many just missing the sexy trio, as they begin to scream, and run from the cabin heading towards the main bar, and hopefully the rest of the guests and safety.

Joanne was looking stunning, as she stepped into the corridor, her costume a wealthy vampire countess. The top of her gown, showing a pleasing amount of her pert breasts, a few drops of fake blood, spattered on them, as if the sexy vampire had just finished feasting.
Grlwrestler ready to impress at the party, as a very seductive woman exits another room.
Serena77's large breasts thrust proudly, heaving naked in all their glory.
The statuesque Italian beauty wore a simple dark red cape, along with matching satiny red panties, and some dark garters and stockings.
Her long dark hair, in a ponytail, and horns on her forehead.
"Oh my, it is Euroslut!!" Joanne says, as Serena smiles, and points her trident at her.
"Careful slut before I stick my trident in your ass." "Nice boobs by the way vampire whore." Serena ads, seeing Joanne's fangs. and blood spattered cleavage.
They both turn, as they hear someone rushing down the corridor towards them.
Alison Rocks, throwing a few arms, and elbows as she skates between them.
Alison's long red hair flying behind her, as dressed in a skin tight black pvc bodysuit. Straps over her shoulders, back bare, and the front displaying about a quarter of each nice sized, bare breast as it dips down, trimmed along the deep vee in red.
"One side skanks, the cherry bomb is coming through!!" Alison says skating past them.
Joanne and Serena looking at each other momentarily stunned. "Let's get the bitch!!" Joanne cries out, and soon the sexy vampire countess, and the lusty, and busty devil lady begin running after Alison.
They turn into the next passage way to find most of the lights out, and a stunned Alison stopped, gazing in horror ahead, as they bump into her from behind.
The loud sound of chains rattling and being drug along the corridors, as in the darkness ahead, angry red eyes glow from it, moving closer to them.
The sound of long fingernails being scraped along the walls, as three breath taking beautiful ladies feel their hearts pound, and their blood begin to chill in their veins.
"I may be a horny devil, yet I think this is NOT the kind of party we want." Serena says, as they all begin moving backwards along the corridor.
"Fuck that, lets just get the hell out of here!!" Alison replies, as louder sounds of inhuman grunts and groans begin to mingle with the chains, and scraping.
"Every sexy bitch for herself!!" Joanne ads, as the three all turn, and on foot or wheels, begin to race for the main bar.

Gemma Rox steps out of her cabin, a black bustier nicely pushing her firm, nice sized breasts up. A dark skirt, showing her legs, and when moving right, raising to show her nice arse. A pair of dark wings fixed on her back.
Gemma's chest heaving nicely, as the tops of her firm tattooed tits show nicely, as her eyes widen as Jonica exits her own cabin.
Jonica's hair is dark. The sexy cajun is wearing a thin dark tee, that is ripped along the bottom, with jagged edges showing along her belly.
The tee also ripped down the middle just enough to show, that maybe not as buxom as Gemma. With no bra on, Jonica had some pleasing curves, and breasts of her own.
A tight black mini skirt, clinging to her hips, as she straightens her black wings behind her, and looks up to glare at Gemma.
"No way you tattooed Brit whore, I am going as a dark angel!!" Jonica says to her at times friend and other times hated rival.
"You skanky bayou bitch, this was my idea!!" Gemma retorts, as they begin moving to thrash each other.
A platinum haired beauty struts proudly along the corridor.
BustyTiffany was stunning, wearing her red and gold bustier, with tight clingy blue, with white stars bottoms.
Her firm chest heaving, filling the top out wonderfully. A golden lasso on one curvy hip, and spike heeled red boots on her feet.
"Pardon me, but this super heroine has no time, for winged whore tonight." Tiffany says, as she begins to push her way between the two.
Jonica falls back against the wall, as Gemma thrusts her own nice sized breasts, and chest against Tiffany.
"Hey star spangled whore, no one kicks Jonica's skank ass but me!!" Gemma says, as Jonica pushes off the wall, to shove into Tiffany from behind, her hand slapping Tiffany's toned ass.
"Yeah what the Brit trash said, I am the only one that makes her look stupid and pathetic." Jonica taunts both, with the same outburst. Then all three begin hearing the moans, and shuffling feet from the dark end of the corridor.
They all turn, as figures begin to come into the light.
"Oh great some crewmen." "Please throw this platinum haired harlot overboard boys." Jonica playfully says, before even her smart ass remarks and voice are stilled by what they see next.
The crew men entering the light, eyes staring vacant. Legs shuffling and dragging along the passage way, as moans come from them. Their skin deathly pale and white, as wounds show but no longer bleed.
Gemma and Jonica slipping behind Tiffany, while trying to push the gorgeous blonde forward.
"Go get them super hero!!" Gemma says, her eyes staring in horror ahead.
"Yeah watch it, cause Gemma and Jonica are backing wonder tits here.. Grrrrrrrr!!" Jonica taunts showing her fingers as claws from behind a now trembling Tiffany, as more of the frightening zombie crew come into the light, arms reaching out for them now, drool slipping from their mouths.
"Ladies,I say we make like the flash and run the fuck out of here!!" Tiffany finishes, as they all three turn and run for the main bar, and hopefully safety.

Marlu is walking along the passage with Jen83.
Marlu dark hair arranged, while wearing a very sexy black outfit.
It draped along the womanly curves of her body. The front gaping open, as Marlu's firm breasts heaved partially naked, through the plunging opening along the front. A costume dagger slid into a holder near her waist. The bottom dropping to her ankles, and black spike heeled shoes. A daring slit along the right side, displaying most of her shapely leg, as Marlu was dressed as, and impressive as Elvira mistress of the dark.
Jen83 was beautiful, her lovely face lightly highlighted with make up, although Jen needed none to look gorgeous. The right highlights, and now she was truly stunning.
Jen was holding a mardi gras style mask in her one hand.
Her outfit was single piece, with a bustier style top, that showed nicely the tops of the large firm mounds of her breasts. Then it hugged along her body, to end in a mini skirt style bottom, with some ruffles, and lace.
Her shapely legs nicely displayed, as Jen was full figured, and very fine from head to toe.
The two ladies walking and chatting, as Carlson exits her cabin just in front of them.
Carlson was a stunnin blonde, with a sinfully lush, curvy body. As voluptuous as she was, large firm breasts, curvy hips, and shapely legs, with a nice ass.
Carlson's face was beautiful enough, you could just enjoy gazing at her face, not even letting your eyes roam the rest of her. Face and figure the blonde had it all.
Carlson was dressed as Catwoman. Her tight clingy bodysuit, showing all her curves. The suit, and cape so black, they almost seemed to be a slight purple.
Chest proudly thrust out, cape behind her, as the door across from her opens, and JuggyDawn steps out.
Dawn also had her own voluptuous and pleasing figure slid into the red and gold bustier, blue with white star bottoms of Wonder woman.
The lasso golden on her own curvy hip.
It had been said at one time, that both Artemis, as well as Princess Diana had donned the mantle and garments of Wonder Woman. So why not a Tiffany blonde, and a Brunette juggy Dawn both dressed the same??
"Holy Wonder body!!" Carlson greets her fellow crime fighter.
"You look Bat-Tastic Carlson or Batgirl I mean!!" Dawn replies.
Dawn yet another statuesque beauty, you could not help but fall for, at first sight. A wet bikini at the beacj, a super heroine costume or just jeans and a tee. Dawn looked good in just about everything.
"Look Jen super sluts!!" Marlu says, as all four stand close together in the passage.
"Yeah think we should kick their pathetic asses, and send them home crying to the batcave." Jen ads.
Carlson, and Dawn turning to face the other two, making an impressive pairing together, yet Marlu and Jen not to be taken lightly either.
"Time for Ho patrol." Carlson says. "Yeah lets clean the corridor of the trash." Dawn ads, then all four ladies grow silent, and turn.
Howling of animals begins echoing along the corridors. The dimly lit passages slowly becoming darker, as bats appear screeching, and zooming past them, in the air, and around them.
"Carlson how the hell did you do that?" Jen asks, as Carlson shakes her head, long blonde hair flying around her. "Holy bat-tastrophy, those are not mine!!" Carlson replies. They begin to hear the sounds of many things slithering, and crawling along in the darkness towards them.
"Marlu any thing you are doing?" Dawn asks, hoping one of them had an idea.
"I may be mistress of the dark, but I say we run like hell away from here!!" Marlu answers, as four stunning costumed beauties back away, turn and begin to run for the main bar and meeting point.

I feel chills as I had seen most of the ladies thankfully now had met at the main bar, tails of horror and ghostly happenings from them all.
The captain's journal had mentioned tragedy on the Sea mist. It had been dated final entry many years before now. The Sea mist had gone off course, in a dense fog, heading into the Bermuda triangle.
A brief link up online, and I found an article about a cruise ship named the Sea mist lost at sea, with all crew and passengers lost, and never found. Last heading towards the Triangle or devil's triangle.
Now all of the crew seeming to be missing, the bridge locked, and barred from inside, as the captain's eerie laughter rang out from it.
The ship in the fog, now heading as in the past straight for the heart of the triangle. The ghostly mariners warning from the lighthouse echoing in my ears, as I set out in search of the three ladies still missing.
The captain's final notes all hands and guests giving into the dread and fear. Then nothing more.

RavenKelly slips out of her cabin, into the passage. Kelly was slender, blonde and very stunning as a sexy witch. The black hat at a slight angle on her head. Her costume a dark purple bustier, with green lace straps going up, and tied around the back of her neck. Her back, and shoulders bare. The front dipping, to offer some creamy skinned cleavage.
Her skirt attached at the bottom was a lighter purple, that barely covered her pantied sex, and firm ass. A thin area of white trim along the bottom, and a green bow in the front.
Her legs dressed with garters, and green and purple knee high stockings. Black high heeled pumps on her feet, and Kelly was truly bewitching, and beautiful.
Francine walks barefoot along the corridor pausing to compliment Kelly on her sexy outfit.
Francine's voluptuous figure was scantilly clad, and pleasing in every way.
A turquoise bikini top, that strained to hold in her bountiful breasts. Matching turquoise necklace dangling down between her cleavage.
A light colored, skimpy cottn skirt, wrapped around her curvy hips, and barely covered her toned ass.
A sash of the same color, mixed with turquoise wrapped around her waist.
The rest all bare skin, long legs and beauty, as Francine was dressed as an island princess.
"Cowabunga bitches!!! Chloecat says as she enters the hallway as one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
Chloe had thought of trying to dress a more sexy way.
Her figure was very pleasing. Yet her more modest upbringing had won out.
The brunette's tight black tank top, could not hide she had some very generous curves. The tops of two nice sized, well formed breasts peeking out, as it dipped down, and stretched thin over them.
Chloe not wearing a bra, and not needing one, as her breasts were thrust proud and firm.
A pair of dark slacks clinging to her curvy form. Some torn purple cloth used for a mask, and to dangle from her wrists and arms, another ties into her long brunette hair.
A quickly constructed turtle shell, as Donatello never looked so good, as a turtle as Chloe did.
Her face done up lightly with some green. Yet not hiding, Chloe was beautiful, and still had that dazzling smile.
The three ladies begin to chat, while walking down the corridor together.
The lights flickering or growing dimmer, as cobwebs begin to appear along the way, growing longer, and more dusty with each step they take. An unfelt breeze seeming to make them move, and dance looming as if the ship had not been used or cleaned in years.
"What the hell, something seems to be sticking to me!!" Francine cries out, as it began to feel as if a giant spider's web was forming around her, catching her and trapping her. Francine crying out and struggling, while seeming to become more and more entangled in the invisible web.
Kelly cries out, as now the sexy witch begins to get tangled in it as well.
"I'll help ladies." Chloe bravely says, as she begins to try and swing the staff she carried as Donattelos's weapon through the air. Not seeing it, she could still seem to feel it as it hit things. Then Chloe's heart began racing, as now she also began to get tangled, into the large sticky web.
The lights going almost completely out, as something seemed to move along the web, and unseen things began to proke and prod at them, as they all began to scream.

I heard the screams, and began running down the corridor.
"Kelly, Francine, Chloe!!" I yell the names of the missing three, as I turn the corner, seeming to meet resistance at first, then break through it, to go tumbling to the floor, a very sexy, and full figured island princess going with me, as Kelly, and Chloe tumble to the floor together nearby.
I do not know what had been happening, yet could not deny, finding Francine in my arms was very pleasing.
The voluptuous island princess giving me a quick kiss, her pretty eyes looking all around, hoping not to see anything coming down the walls at us.
"My hero, now get us the fuck out of here!!" Francine says, as I get up, helping the stunning brunette up.
We get Chloe, and Kelly to their feet, and soon at a run, join the rest of the ladies in the main bar.     

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: HAUNTED CRUISE HALLOWEEN STORY.. from Poll/ fights
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 11:30:59 PM »
The ladies all sat around singly or in groups.
Megan and Laurie sat together at a table, a margarita for Megan, and something bloody by name for Laurie Breeze Addams. The two going through the bag Laurie had with her, and I am sure I see what look to be voodoo dolls slip out of them, as well as some paper dolls, with eyes or the head cut off.

Joanne, JennyFights, Mel, Michelle, and Marlu all around a table together. Joanne sipping from a long island ice tea, marlu drinking a San Fransico, while the other ladies had various drinks as well.

Carlson, Dawn, Gemma, Jonica, Glam Chick, all sitting along the bar together.

Alison, Serena, and Tiffany at a different table with drinks. Serena a Kuppers Kolch, German beer stocked at her request.

Brook, Chloe and Kelly at a booth, with drinks.

Jen83, and a still very shaken Francine sitting with me, as no one wanted to be alone, and everyone had something to drink.
The ladies all needing to chat, vent and think of something to shake of the chills of the near calls, of supernatural activity on the ship.
The ship now showing sings of rusting, mildew and mold all over, except for here in the bar.
Salt water dribbling down passageways, and along walls.

I am about to rise, and speak to them, as the lovely brunette beside me seems to be calmed down more. Francine truly looking stunning in her costume.
Then Kelly gets up, walks over to Tiffany, and pours her drink over the platinum blonde beauty.
Gasps from around the room, as Tiffany stares at the liquid running down between her pendulous breasts. Then her eyes narrow, as she slams a forearm against witch Kelly knocking her back, and into the devil lady Serena.
She may have thought she was dressing as devil girl, yet with a figure like Serena's she was all woman.
Serena's german beer spilling over them both, as her trident falls to the floor, and Serena and Kelly begin punching, and tearing at what little clothing they both wore.

Francine gets up from our table, just as Brook rushes over to tear Francine's top off, throw her drink over the large, well formed breasts that spill free. Brook adding some claw marks, as catwoman is on the prowl, looking to take the island princess down.
Francine crying out, as nails rake over her now glistening left breast. The tit bobbling, yet thrusting firm, and proudly. Brook ready to attack again, as Carlson dives into her, the two slamming into the table, and the bodies of the evil kitties Megan and Laurie Breeze sending them all to the floor.
Tiffany taking her lasso from her hip, and moving over, as Megan and Laurie get up, both ready to lay into Brook, and Carlson.
"Here let me tie you two little trouble makers up." Tiffany calmly says, as she tries to work the lasso around the two.
Brook and Carlson doing wonderful jobs of tearing each others costumes off, among punches and slaps. I can not deny loving super heroines, and villains even more, as soon Carlson is down to her bat panties, and Brook has her puuurfect kitty on display.
Francine grabs Tiffany, tearing the platinum blondes top off, before backhanding Tiffany's large firm breasts.
Tiffany's arm shooting out, to return the favor to Francine's own heaving breasts, as Tiffany falls into the tangle of bodies on the floor.
Carlson getting a hand from Tiffany as they begin to attack Brook together.
"Hey little evil kitties, mama needs a hand." Brook cries out, as Megan pounces on Tiffany, and begins pounding on the large, firm wonder breasts. Tiffany crying out, as she realizes Megan was not the biggest lady there, yet the feisty brunette knew how to fight.
Laurie Breeze landing a knee between Carlson's large, heaving tits, sending her backwards, with Brook diving after her, Carlson's bat panties soon to be ripped free, as a desired trophy.

Francine is spun, and her bare ass grabbed from behind. "Sorry bitch, this princess is not wearing panties." She informs Michelle, who had planned to yank Francine's panties up into her cracks, to begin her attack.
As she is stunned for a brief moment, Francine rips Michelle's blouse top open, exposing Michelle's pert, well formed breasts. Francine delivering a nice slap to the nice sized, firm breasts, with Michelle gasping, then slapping Francine's quivering tits. The two grabbing handfuls of hair, as they go to the floor, slapping, punching, and tit to tit together.

Brook sits straddled on Carlson, bat panties being waved in the air, as both sexy ladies now fully nude.
Then a lasso, and buxom brunette Wonder woman Dawn knock her off, to begin trying to tie, and hit the sexy nude figure of Catwoman Brook.
Carlson moving to her knees, as she sees Tiffany trying to fend off both evil kitties, as they have her stripped naked, trying to tie her with her own lasso.
Tiffany trying to use it to tangle one of them, as the sexy platinum blonde is being hit, kicked, and clawed.
Carslon just has her fingers on the lasso, pushing Laurie back, to land with a crash, and glare into the turned over table.
Then Jen83's buxom, full figured body slams into the naked blonde beauty, driving her away from the fight, and lasso.

Tiffany finally manages to land a punch, that knocks the now partially topless, and pert breasted Blondie Megan off her.
Tiffany grasping her lasso, ready to bind and beat Megan with it.
Then Chloe loops it and sends it flying away, along with her own staff, as she lands a punch to Tiffany's glistening, and heaving breasts, before Chloe slams into her.

Megan and Laurie both begin pulling themselves together, as they recover on the floor.
Megan's top torn open, as Laurie's dress now clung to her own womanly figure, partially torn.
"Time for a cat nap, courtesy of dark angels." They hear, and are taken back to the floor, Gemma Rox piling on to Laurie Breeze, as she plans to quicly use her nice arse to face sit the evil kitty into submission.
Jonica grabbing Megan's hair, the goggles already knocked free.
"Night night kitty!!" Jonica taunts as she pulls an arm back to punch Megan with. Then begins to cry out in discomfort, as Megan's arm strikes first, going beneath the skirt, to grasp a very sensitive area on Jonica.
"Pussy pussy," replies the evil kitty, as Megan's nails begin to sink into the panties, and tender flesh beneath.

Dark haired Marlu, dressed all in black, and blonde Jennyfights dressed in a light summer dress, standing arguing, drinks thrown on each other, face slaps exchanged. Then the sun dress, torn off, before Marlu's own top, is ripped down. Jenny in bikini or Marlu with pert breasts bared. Two more sexy catfighters begin to punch, claw and relieve tension and fear by getting into a fight together.
Jenny's bikini top sailing across the room, as they go down to the floor rolling and tangled together.
The two rolling, and slamming into the back of Mel's shapely legs.

Mel stumbles forward, her drink sloshing over Joanne's face, and firm tits. The blonde's face showing her surprise, as the cool liquid bathes, then streams over, and down between her tits.
"You bitch!!" Joanne cries out, as she grabs Mel's bikini top, tearing it free, as Mel's breasts fall free, to bounce, bobble, and slowly begin to thrust firm, and proud, even as the rest of Joanne's long island ice tea is thrown over them.
The two press forward drink glasses let to fall, as Mel grabs the front of Joanne's gown, and rips down, and yanks at it, as Joanne's tits spring pert, and proud, as legs begin to tangle, and they go down, clawing, and hitting at each other.

Glam Chick has downed the last of her drink, and begins moving away from the bar, just as Alison tries slamming into her. Alison skates off, yet still showing the sexy cherry bomb had speed, spins Glam chick, before Alison slams into the bar, knocking some of the wind out of herself.
Glam Chick grasping one of the shoulder straps, pulling it down, and freeing the firm, smooth skinned mound, of Alison's right breast.
Glam Chick tries to claw the tit, and her nails just begin to rake it, as Alison grabs a handful of lace, and lingerie, tearing it off Glam Chicks thigh, even as her hand works up, and begins to pull up the panties.
Leg of balance, breast being clawed at again, as they knock over some of the bar stools. Alison and Glam chick tumble together to the floor, a mix of stunning beauty, and tearing clothing.

Jonica has Laurie stripped down to her panties, as the now topless cajun manages to land a glancing blow to the side of Laurie's head.
Megan thrashes, and now struggles naked, as a busty, beautiful, and topless Gemma Rox smashes her tattoed tits against Megans face, knocking the pretty brunette back, to lay gasping for air beside Laurie Breeze.
Jonica and Gemma look at each other. "DOUBLE FACE SIT!!!!" They yell together, and turn, lifting their skirts, to shove their asses into both kitties faces, making them submit.
Laurie raises her hand, as Megan looks at her and grins. Laurie handing her one of the pins, from the voodoo dolls.
As the two firm, pantied asses move closer, the evil kitties each drive a sharp needle into the approaching asses.
Jonica and Gemma both cry out, and jump forward and ahead towards the bar, as Megan and Laurie drop the pins and scramble to the attack.

Chloe's shell, and top had been torn off. The attractive brunette, not worried about modesty, as her tits were exposed, yet well formed, and beautiful, as they were slammed into Tiffany's own proudly thrust pair.
Chloe trying to land a solid punch, as they writhe together.
Chloe leans back, as she straddles Tiffany to throw the punch. Tiffany being just slightly faster, as her own punch lands to the strong chin of Chloe.
Chloe's head snapping back, her eyes glazing slightly, as the sexy turtle, now clad in only her panties, slumps barely conscious across Tiffany's voluptuous naked figure. Tiffany taking a few brief moments to gather herself, then works free of her dazed opponent, to look for more combat.

Mel, was enjoying stripping Joanne's well made costume, as the dark haired beauties full figured body, had already been stripped naked from her bikini.
Mel's body aching, from some of the punches given to her by Joanne.
Joanne's panties, ripping away next, as Mel lays sprawled over her, trying to use her voluptuous body to pin Joanne's so she can finish this fight.
Joanne bucking, and arching her body, before Mel realizes her danger, the lovely blonde grlwresler has her long legs worked around Mel's body, and as their naked figured begin to shift.
Joanne begins using her legs to scissor Mel's body, and begins making it harder, and harder for Mel to draw a full intake of breath.
Mel tries hitting Joanne's belly, sides or bare breasts, Yet her blows growing weaker, as spots begin to appear before her pretty eyes, and soon Mel has fallen victim, and lays barely conscious, breathing shallowly, as Joanne releases the leg scissors, and moves to find another opponent, while the full figured body of Mel lays glistening from spilled drinks, and beautiful in every way.

Jennyfights hand is going to her bikini bottoms, as Marlu yanks them up into the lovely blondes ass, and between her pussy lips.
Marlu and Jenny both having some hair pulled out, as they struggle, and finally Jenny's bottoms come free, as naked, she turns and delivers a knee, to the now off balance Elvira Marlu.
The beauty from Spain, reeling, and soon sprawling almost naked, stripped to her panties, as Jenny wins, yet her sexy body tells her, she has been in a fight, by it's aches and pains.

Jen83's bustier now torn open, her impressive firm tits exposed, as she and the blonde beauty Carlson slam their impresive tits into each others. Both wincing, and finding by the impact, the other ladies breasts were as firm, full, and pleasing as her own.
Brunette beauty, and blonde bombshell, grappling as on their knees, they smash large, well formed breasts together, while hands smack, grab hair, and try to gain leverage.
Carlson naked, Jen topless, only clothed in partially torn panties, as they struggle.
The two voluptuos ladies also finding after belly punches, each had toned bellies, as well as capable punches.
Finally with a hand full of Brunette hair, Carlson yanks Jen's head side to side, and off balance, forces her back.
Carlson's lush naked body soon splashing onto Jen, as the back of Jen's head hits the floor, and the sexy brunette is put out of the fight, as Carlson lays naked on top for a few moments, enjoying the feel of Jen's fine body, as she catches her breath, for another round of catfighting.

Glam Chick cries out, as Alison rakes her nails over Glam's now bare breasts.
Roller queen's and lingerie and lace cat costume laying strewn about the battle.
Glam Chick landing a punch to Alison's side, that pauses the attack on her large well formed tits.
Glam grabbing a hand full of red hair, yanking Alison's head back, and forcing her off balance to fall backwards onto the floor.
Glam Chick straddling her, and smiling, as she presses, and begins to rub her large breasts over Alison's pretty face. Glam chick looking to tit smother Alison out of the fight. The sexy naughty cat, having an abundance of smooth skinned, tanned tit to get the job done.
Glam Chick relaxing a bit as Alison does, maybe seeming to be going out.
Then a leg swings, as one of Alison's long legs slips free, to smack into Glam Chick's side.
The blow not strong, yet Glam chick shifting to try and protect herself, as Alison drives a fist into Glam Chick's sleek belly, driving some of the air out of her.
Then a forearm to the side of her head, and she spills off, from on top of Alison. The red head scrambling, soon her own well formed nice sized breasts pressing over Glam Chicks face.
Yet by her movement, Alison pauses, as she rises up, as the forearm shot had already taken the sexy Glam chick out of the fight.

Juggy Dawn was mounting Brook.
Dawn's bustier gone, as her impressive assets heave, glisten and thrust proudly. Her bottoms also gone, as with two topless, and bottomless beauties, I was in wonder woman heaven.
Brook lay naked, struggling, as Dawn punches her, and begins to wrap her lasso around Brooks upper body.
Bruises and claw marks showing on both full figured, sensuous beauties, as the lasso drapes across Brooks Breasts, and tangles one of her arms, as she tries punching back with the other, as Dawn grabs her hair, and prepares to finish her.
Brook's body bucks, and arches, as her long legs get beneath Dawn, and before she can adjust Dawn is thrust up, and over Brook, to come crashing into some chairs, and a prone Glam Chick.
As Dawn, and Glam both lay naked, and sprawled together I can admit, I have rarely seen anything more beautiful, as these two ladies laying disrobed together, by the bar front.
Dawn now out of the fight, as Brook begins to rise up, ready for more.

Kelly has Serena pressed to the floor, as she begins to punch, and slap the buxom Italian's firm breasts.
The slender blonde topless, and pleasing even if not as busty.
Kelly was slender, yet easily had more than enough womanly figure to please.
Kelly sure of her triumph, pushes her own body up, moving to be able to drive her knees into Serena's sleek, nicely muscled belly. Serena bringing her own knees up just in time, to impact with Kelly's own taut belly, driving the air out of her with a whoosh.
Kelly falling to the side, gasping for air, yet still managing to drive an elbow into Serena's side. Before Serena is finally able to deliver a punch, to the side of Kelly's head stunning the sexy blonde, and putting her out of the fight.

Michelle and Francine were both naked, both facing each other and on their knees.
The two gorgeous brunette's trading hard punch, after hard punch. Their supple skin, breasts, chests and bellies showing the red marks, and soon to be bruises from this conflict, which neither seemes willing to give up.
As I watch, I am amazed how two such world class beauties, can also fight so hard.
Francine's head is rocked by a hard punch, that grazes across her chin.
Michelle pulling her arm back for the finishing blow. Just as Francine's nubile, hard body springs forward.
Her own fist streaking, as she uses the momentum, of bringing herself back forward, from Michelle's punch, to add more to her own.
The punch lands solid, and Michelle's sexy body turns to the side slightly, as she spills over, to lay naked, and beaten on the floor, after giving Francine all the fight she could handle.

Gemma Rox now has a naked Megan arched backwards over the bar top. "By the way this is going to hurt." Gemma says with a smile, as she readies her best knock out punch, as Megan tries to punch and claw her way free, of the capable, and lovely naked Brit beauty. Gemma's skirt and panties strewn on the floor, along with Laurie, and Megan's costumes and panties.
Jonica straddling Laurie close by gleefully using one of the pins, to poke at the firm mounds of Laurie's beautiful breasts.
"Now shall we show you how this needle sticking is done in the bayou?" Jonica says smiling. Just before Laurie reaches for, grabs, and begins to squeeze, and twist both of Jonica's own bare, and well formed breasts.
Jonica dropping the pin, and crying out, as Laurie releases the tortured tits, to deliver a two handed blow, to the side of Jonica's face.
The sexy cajun falling back dazed, into the back of Gemma's legs, just as she begins throwing the punch.
Megan able to shift just enough from the off balance, buxom brit, as the fist slams into the bar top by the side of her head. Megan breathing a sigh of relief, as she hears the wood split a little from the punch.
As she uses her leg, to help sweep Gemma's from her. Jonica landing fully against them from behind now.
"Remind me to NEVER piss you off!!" Megan says honestly, as Gemma's head drops, the bottom of her chin hitting the edge of the bar top, dazing Gemma.
Gemma falling naked into Jonica, as she sees who had fallen into her.
"Jonica you bitch, I hate you." Gemma manages to say, before laying slumped, entangled and dazed with Jonica on the floor.
Gemma really knowing Jonica could not help it, yet still their rivalry forced her to have to comment, on her way down.

Megan does not have long to celebrate, as Jennyfights slams into her, and drives the evil kitties apart, even as Laurie takes a few running steps, and the sexy lifeguard slams into Francine taking the island princess down.

Francine and Laurie begin fighting, close by a battling naked duo of Joanne and Carlson.
Kitty and Princess, vampire and bat. Blondes, brunettes, and nothing but heart, and beauty fighting it out, as the ship moves closer and closer to it's destination.

Serena's horns removed from her forehead, yet her breasts heaving, and proudly thrust forward. Italian blood pumping, as a long legged brunette catwoman shows no fear, of the naked devil woman. Brook's long legs, and naked body soon grappling with Serena.
As I try and puzzle out the meanings of the warning, and the entries of the captains journal.

Alison and Tiffany smashing into each other.
Fiery red haired temper, with platinum blonde beauty. Both ladies lovely of face, voluptuous and now naked.
They crash to the floor, and soon Tiffany is crying out in pain, as Alison begins to twine one fallen golden lasso around Tiffany, while yanking some of it between Tiffany's firm ass, and pussy lips.
The most beautiful of ladies anywhere, naked, glistening, sexy bodies. Firm breasts, shapely legs, and toned asses struggling or strewn all over the bar. Yet I had to figure something out or the world would lose this breath taking array of catfighting womanhood and beauty.

Tiffany now has the other lasso, trying to wrap part around one of Alison's hard nippled, pert tits. Talk about a tit twist, if given by wonder woman's lasso.
Alison's chest heaving, as she loses her grip on the other lasso tormenting Tiffany's crotch, and cracks.
Tiffany quickly uses one of her long legs, to kick out at Alison, as the sexy cherry bomb tries to move back, to prepare for another attack.
The kicked leg, catching her in the middle of her chest, just as she is backing up, getting ready to splash, and drop the finishing cherry bomb on Tiffany.
Alison stumbles back, and the back of her head, hits against the edge of the bar. Alison's pretty eyes roll up slightly, then her long, sensuous, and curvy body falls to land on top of Tiffany.
Tiffany grunting, and gasping, as Alison impacts against her. Yet Alison was out of the fight, and after rolling her off Tiffany was still in the game.
Tiffany draping one of the golden lassos across Alison's beautiful naked body.

Brook cries out, as Serena's hand slaps across her breasts. Serena smiling, as Brook is rocked.
The two having worked back to their feet, as the fight continues.
Serena looking for the kill, when one of Brook's fists lashes out to slam hard, into Serena's left breast.
Serena soon clutching her own breast, as she begins to back up. Fine, she had no problem with this.
Serena knew her way around a boxing ring, and was trying to get steady feet under her, to begin delivering punches of her own.
As Brook advances. Serena steps on something that rolls slightly under her foot.
Brook taking advantage, to land a punch between Serena's large firm breasts, as arms flailing Serena falls to the floor. Her head striking, as her eyes briefly focus on what had tripped her up.
Serena mutters something in Italian, which basically translates to "Your fucking kidding me." As her own trident lays on the floor beside her, helping to give Brook the win.

Francine is having her own problems with the fit, and at times lifeguard Laurie Breeze. Francine realizing she maybe should have taken the petite evil kitties more seriously, as they both had done well in the all out brawl, in the bar.
Francine enduring yet another rake of nails to one of her breasts, before finally landing a hard punch to Laurie's side.
Laurie pausing, as air is driven from her body.
Then a punch to the side of her head, and Laurie slumps barely conscious to the floor.

Carlson is beginning to find out the same thing about Joanne as Mel had earlier.
Carslon and Joanne had traded hair pulls, tit slaps, and punches.
Now Carlson lay on her back, struggling as Joanne began to work her legs closer, and closer to a scissors move, that would finsih the buxom blonde.
Her heart pounding, with a move of desperation, Carlson lurches her body up, and manages to land a hard fist, to the point of Joanne's chin.
The legs begin to loosen, as Carslon wriggles free, pushing against the dazed and already falling Grlwresler.
Joanne turning slightly to pitch forward, and soon lay naked, out of the fight, and entangled with Laurie Breeze.

Megan and Jenny had hit, kicked, and beaten on each other, as two lovely long ladies grapple together. One lovely brunette, and one sassy blonde.
Jenny crying out in triumph, as she lands a foot to Megan's chest knocking the brunette backwards.
Jenny rushing forward sure of her victory, in time to catch a foot to the bottom of her chin.
Jenny's head snapping, her pouty lips opening in surprise, as before the sexy blonde realized it, Megan's kick not her sucker punch had ended the fight.
Megan gasps, as Jenny sprawls onto her. The lovely blonde out of the fight, yet Megan sore, out of breathe, and barely able to continue herself, as she arches, ands slips from beneath Jenny.
Francine stands, chest heaving as Megan moves to her on wobbly legs.
"Don't you damn evil kitties ever stop??!!" Francine cries out, as Megan growls, and claws the opposite pert large breast, then Laurie had.
Francine cries out, yet manages to launch a punch that sends Megan falling, and soon sprawling across the lovely red haired Alison rocks. The two laying barely conscious, and together before the bar front.
"Storm you are SO going to oil, pamper and take care of my ladies." Francine thinks, as she fully was planning on having her host, spend much of his free time, making her feel better after all this.
"You will pamper the princess." Francine thinks, as she looks for anyone else to fight.

Tiffany is grinding her amazonian tits against Carlson, only to be finding the blonde bat girl's breasts to be equally impressive, and able to hold their own against hers.
Arms locked together, breasts thrust into each other, as long legs try for leverage, as a battle of two of the most stunning, and volutpuos blondes anywhere begins.

Brook stands ready, long legged and lovely, as Francine stalks over to her. As blonde battle, now also two full figured, and impressive brunettes would go at it.
Brook's fist streaking out to smash into Francine's chest, as Francine staggers back gasping, as Brook moves in.

Tiffany's fist slams into Carlson's side. Carlson's knee lifting to impact against Tiffany's thigh. Tiffany just barely blocking the intended crotch shot.
Yet as she tries to regain her stance, with hair, and leverage Carlson manages to hip toss Tiffany.
Tiffany's buxom body hitting hard, and before she can recover. carlson's own voluptuous figure splashing onto her, knocking all the air from Tiffany and leaving her gasping, barely conscious and out of the fight.

Francine's legs seem wobbly, as she tries to stay focused past all the pain racking her body.
The two circling each other. Brook rushing in after landing the one punch, to get a punch to her own chest in return.
Francine tries throwing a punch, that Brook blocks. Yet as Brook tries to retaliate, her fatigued body causes her to step weakly, and she stumbles right into Francine's next punch.
Francine stands on wobbly legs herself, as Brook clings to and begins to slide down along Francine's body.
As Brook falls to lay naked, and sprawled in all her beauty across the floor.
Carlson and Francine turn, and begin to move towards one another.
One breath taking blonde beauty. The other a drop dead gorgeous brunette.
Both ladies hurting, weak, and wanting to end this brawl, and catfight.

As they move together, two pair of pretty eyes intent, and trying to stay focused, as time seems to begin moving in slow motion, as two punches are thrown at the same time.
Carlson's fist just grazing along Francine's cheek. While Francine's fist manages to land more solid to Carlson's chin.
Francine keeps spinning, from her fatigue, and the force of her last thrown punch.
Carlson's head snaps, and her body jerks, as her eyes unfocus, and the buxom blonde staggers, falls, and soon lays barely conscious draped over the voluptuous form of Serena.

I manage to move ahead quick enough, to grab Francine, as she stumbles and almost falls.
The beautiful, full figured brunette clinging to me, as her eyes focus on me, and she thinks of how maybe she could, and should throw just one more punch.
"You so owe me Stormy." She says softly, as the ship lurches, and begins to rock to and fro.
Francine had won the Halloween cruise catfight, as voluptuous, and nubile naked or half naked bodies lay piled or strewn across the floor of the bar.
As I hold this stunning woman beside me, the captains laughter and voice comes over the loudspeaker.
A monitor in the bar lights up, as it comes on, and our eyes widen together.
It shows a forward view of the ship. We were at the heart of the Bermuda trianlge, and before us was a large swirling whirlpool, ready to suck the entire ship down.
"NOW see your doom!!" He says before insane laughter comes to us again.

I was standing with one of the most beautiful, and courageous ladies I knew, as salt water began to enter and splash around the bar, reviving the other ladies.
"FEAR.. COURAGE!!" The former ship went down among fear!!
"What?" Francine asks, seeing a glimmer of hope in my eyes.
"Stand with me." I tell her as Francine's hand slips into mine, and she straightens up, which does wonderul things to her figure.
"LADIES hurry join us!!" I cry out, as one by one they move over, and join us.
Cat fighting ladies, beauty, toughness and courage!!
We all stand together, and cling to one another as the prow begins to dip down into the whirlpool, and water splashes over us all.
"DON'T LET GO LADIES!!" I yell, as they listen and do themselves proud, as the ship goes under.

Then bright sunlight shines, as the Sea mist slips out of the fog, and our destination awaits.
We leave the bar room, and soon head up on deck, to see sunshine, clear skies, and Climax Island ahead of us.

Francine's hand slips back into mine. "You are so going to learn what it means to pamper a princess." She warns me, as the ship heads into anchor in the bay.
Soon we would enjoy the islands hospitality, and as Island princess Francine promised, we all would want to enjoy it, and cumm again soon.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN LADIES !!
With hugs, haunts, and love to you for being part of this!!

Storm   

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: HAUNTED CRUISE HALLOWEEN STORY.. from Poll
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 05:25:37 AM »
Wow! Just wow! Awesome story, Stormy!!!  hugggzzzzz

All the different personalities, all the action, all the drama, all the violence, all brought together into one big adventure!!!! LOVED IT 'n LOVED BEING IN IT!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM WEDNESDAY ADDAMS!

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »
Great stormy loved. It

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »
Thank you Stormy! Great poll and great story! I loved both of them! My devilish side is so satisfied ;)! Kisses :-*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 07:37:07 PM »
YAyyyyyyyyy THE EVIL KITTIES have spoken.. THEY like it!!  So remember .. if you think of disagreeing.. they are holding the detonator!!

Kelly ... thanks to the bewitching blonde.. enjoyed meeting you and having you part of it !!

Serena ...  Always pleasing knowing a woman as beautiful as you has a devilish side.. and I was able to please it. Glad you enjoyed this, and very pleased meeting you and having you part of things as well.

LADIES Hugs to you all.. as KNOWING I have made you happy or least did something you enjoy, is what makes these worth doing!!

Storm

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 09:32:43 PM »
Sexy, funny & stylish!  :D ;) :-*
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 01:18:20 AM »
YES Kayla I know your sexy, fun and stylish !!

Oh you meant the story ...   :-[  Thank you.  Had some nice comments by a few of the ladies, YET always is nice to see some of the other catfights ladies NOT part of it, enjoyed it as well.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 06:51:21 AM »
LAST years ... Haunted cruise.... Halloween story from the polls...

THAT means ... coming soon!! 2012 ... Halloween catfight story in the Ghost town!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member