News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Underground NHB Wrestling: Jamie challenges Sonny (Conclusion Posted)

• 20 Replies

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
Re: Underground NHB Wrestling: Jamie challenges Sonny (Conclusion Posted)
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2014, 09:17:33 PM »
Well after thinking it over i will fight jamie and the same will happen as it did with sunny im going to wreck the bitch

Offline Mafton

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 04:13:30 AM »
Sweet lord, it looks like the poor Greek's torment has just begun.  I can't imagine she'd be too eager to enter the ring against Kim willingly after that humiliation, she's going to be terrified!
Can't wait to read it.  Thanks again for the story!

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 08:46:21 AM »
your welcome mafton I don't know how long it will take but ill try to have it up as soon as I can

Offline SonnyB

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 03:19:41 PM »
Well after thinking it over i will fight jamie and the same will happen as it did with sunny im going to wreck the bitch

Oooh, Kim honey, so looking fwd to seeing you thrash and trash that bitch Jamie ... hope I have a good view & you know I'm available to assist as you did me ... wink!  :P ;D ;)

But please don't under-estimate the slut ... she's a better fighter than she looks!  ::) 8) But, baby, am convinced you'll mess her up good!  :P :-*

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 12:44:27 PM »
..great story...with a very detailed descriptions of both the fight and the humiliation...

well done.....!!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2014, 07:28:22 AM »
Thanks, York & Jessie ... glad there are at least some here who enjoy my kinky, pervy stories!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!