News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for RP partners

• 4 Replies

Offline ViciousVixen

Looking for RP partners
« on: May 07, 2019, 12:42:42 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm new here obviously, but I've been doing cyber RPs for a while. I was looking for some new RP opponents, I'm open for women RPing themselves or other women or for guys RPing women, pretty much whatever. I like a bit of realism but pretty submission heavy in general and definitely with sexual overtones (stripping, breast smothers, etc.) but I'm open to new things as well. Hit me up if you're interested.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
Re: Looking for RP partners
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 01:01:32 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm new here obviously, but I've been doing cyber RPs for a while. I was looking for some new RP opponents, I'm open for women RPing themselves or other women or for guys RPing women, pretty much whatever. I like a bit of realism but pretty submission heavy in general and definitely with sexual overtones (stripping, breast smothers, etc.) but I'm open to new things as well. Hit me up if you're interested.

Are you open to play just by imagination? ;)
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline ViciousVixen

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 04:25:33 AM »
What do you mean by that?

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 08:54:45 AM »
What do you mean by that?

I like to discuss personal specifics before just about a match would start it turns out there's a huge rule breaker that just makes one party not do it. For reasons of past events in real life, I opted for doing cyber fights, though detailed and descriptive, but without any visual aids, so I meant that.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Fantasy_Brawler

• On Discord too now. Fantasy_Brawler#7111
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 02:42:09 PM »
check out my page and let me know if that is the kind of roleplay what you enjoy. your page shows nothing yet so i dont know what you want but iam allways glad to find new people to cyberfight with ;)
{alt}