News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

looking 4 action irl--catfight's

• 17 Replies

Offline judy_legs

• 5ft7 128-32# female,love to wrestle,catfight IRL
    • judy wahl on face book
Re: looking 4 action irl--catfight's
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »
LOL! picture on balcony is a few years old' it was their in my profile long b4 the fight! so believe what u want KC, u have a wonderful day an ty 4 ur thought's    smile
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME

Offline FarrahTheHardestHere

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 02:36:09 PM »
Well bitches you reckon yr all tough hey chica anytime you want some bitch let me know and as for you
legs well i'll knock the hell out of you. Any other bitches feel free to come and try me

Offline judy_legs

• 5ft7 128-32# female,love to wrestle,catfight IRL
    • judy wahl on face book
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 03:46:13 PM »
K.C. ! ty 4 the wonderful e-mail u sent me. it was fantastic, did ur girl friend see me when she was in daytona. hope i did'nt scare her too much. SMILE  { again ty 4 the e-mail that was so sweet of u 2 do} have a FANTASY filled day----------leg's
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME