News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Harper's Awakening

• 61 Replies

##catfitewatcher314

Re: Harper's Awakening
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2014, 06:06:20 AM »
your story of Harper all I can say is Can I have some cold water its getting hot in here as I read it and betting this story has given you a lot of offers to box. I would even bet that writing the story made you hot The descriptions you gave reminded me of our talks we used to have ( miss those) You did real good, as you know, but the feelings you expressed she had being a newbie taking on someone that was real good, trained by the same person. Your fight in the story I liked cause reminded me of some you told me about and how you described them the raw emotion Harper had in them, perfect you did good. the story is like your experiences. Those moves, the way she played her to draw her in for the punches.the beginning was steaming   Thought I was going to have to take a few cold showers there  :P  I really enjoyed the Chapter The whole story is damn good. You are BRILLIANT  AWESOME  INCREDIBLE  You are the T.H. Lawrence  and Mark Twain all rolled up in one  ;)  And Harper   you float like a Butterfly and sting like a Bee They can't hit what the eyes can't see     girl you are fast   More sex scenes huh, I won't argue LOL   
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 06:22:47 AM by Watcher314 »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2014, 03:35:07 PM »
your story of Harper all I can say is Can I have some cold water its getting hot in here as I read it and betting this story has given you a lot of offers to box. I would even bet that writing the story made you hot The descriptions you gave reminded me of our talks we used to have ( miss those) You did real good, as you know, but the feelings you expressed she had being a newbie taking on someone that was real good, trained by the same person. Your fight in the story I liked cause reminded me of some you told me about and how you described them the raw emotion Harper had in them, perfect you did good. the story is like your experiences. Those moves, the way she played her to draw her in for the punches.the beginning was steaming   Thought I was going to have to take a few cold showers there  :P  I really enjoyed the Chapter The whole story is damn good. You are BRILLIANT  AWESOME  INCREDIBLE  You are the T.H. Lawrence  and Mark Twain all rolled up in one  ;)  And Harper   you float like a Butterfly and sting like a Bee They can't hit what the eyes can't see     girl you are fast   More sex scenes huh, I won't argue LOL    

Thank you faithful reader Watcher314.....your input and analysis is most appreciated....and I was certainly glad to provide you with the incentive to take a shower.....I am sure those around you appreciated it too :P

I hope you read all of Chapter 4 too.......and Chapter 5 should be so awesome as to help you "keep your hands under the desk"....so to speak :P

I even plan on writing the final copy of Chapter 5 ...topless......

Never let it be said that I take my loyal readers for granted.

T. H. Lawrence was actually T. E. Lawrence...not to be picky.....and I highly recommend his book...."Seven Pillars of Wisdom"  Lawrence's public image resulted in part from the sensationalized reportage of the revolt by an American journalist, Lowell Thomas, as well as from Lawrence's autobiographical account I previously mentioned, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" (1922). He is one of the very few Englishmen who have ever refused both the Victoria Cross and a knighthood. In 1935, Lawrence was fatally injured in a motorcycle crash in Dorset, dying at the all too young age of 46.

In his lifetime, Lawrence published three major texts. The most significant was his account of the Arab Revolt , "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".  In addition to being a memoir of his experiences during the war, certain parts also serve as essays on military strategy, Arabian culture and geography, and other topics. Lawrence re-wrote Seven Pillars of Wisdom three times; once "blind" after he lost the manuscript while changing trains at Reading railway station.

Contrary to popular belief, Lawrence never wrote a book called "Lawrence of Arabia".  His vivid writing and descriptions of the Arab revolt earned him international fame as Lawrence of Arabia, which title was used for the 1962 film based on his World War I activities.

Be assured Mr. Watcher you shall receive an autographed copy of my new chapter as a token of my appreciation for your loyal readership and general spot-on analysis.

As always, questions and comments are always appreciated regarding the series and who knows...you might even make a guest appearance in the new chapter.

We were informed last night we have made "Oprah's Book Club"....and I am scheduled for an interview with her next Friday.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:54:16 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline amberlights

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2014, 05:31:58 PM »
betting this story has given you a lot of offers to box

And btw, while I'm sure Michelle is too modest to admit it, ( :o :o :o) I happen to know that she does indeed box and is a black-belt martial artist. Amongst many other things ...  :)

//Braveheart (patiently awaiting the next installment)
Michelle modest!!????  :o :o :o....I do know this, I for one certainly love her "AMONGST OTHER THINGS" most of all!!!....hehe

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2014, 06:05:20 PM »
damn Michelle what a saga you've created! I thought the 1st part from way back was great alone, but what you've done since is amazing, especially this last chapter, so intense! I can see bits of previous conversations in it as well, some inspiration as it were for the final fight perhaps but only you know for sure hehe.....

I can only imagine how you are gonna top that though.....I approve of the topless idea btw.....but then you knew I would didn't you?   ;)

Can't wait to see what you come up with for a 5th chapter!

Glad you approve of the topless idea....I find it gives me inspiration in "ways" I didn't think were possible....

sorta like a "muse"...as it were :P

I may go the full monty and just write naked....no telling what might happen :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2014, 06:08:38 PM »

And btw, while I'm sure Michelle is too modest to admit it, ( :o :o :o) I happen to know that she does indeed box and is a black-belt martial artist. Amongst many other things ...  :)

Michelle modest!!????  :o :o :o....I do know this, I for one certainly love her "AMONGST OTHER THINGS" most of all!!!....hehe

I think amber is shooting for a spot in my next chapter.....or possibly her own story......which I actually kinda like the idea....

and of course...amongst other things i love her too ......and her continued support.......she gets an autographed copy of my next chapter :P

And a few other things to be discussed...*grins evilly*

maybe I'll "autograph" her :P

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 06:10:12 PM by Michelle »

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2014, 03:21:08 PM »
damn Michelle what a saga you've created! I thought the 1st part from way back was great alone, but what you've done since is amazing, especially this last chapter, so intense! I can see bits of previous conversations in it as well, some inspiration as it were for the final fight perhaps but only you know for sure hehe.....

I can only imagine how you are gonna top that though.....I approve of the topless idea btw.....but then you knew I would didn't you?   ;)

Glad you approve of the topless idea....I find it gives me inspiration in "ways" I didn't think were possible....

I wouldn't be opposed to that either........ ;)

and I bet being topless would.........I'm sure it helps you to "feel" what you're writing.........hehe  ;D

Ah yeah...feel is always crucial.......and many thanks again to all those who have expressed and sent me ideas for the series  going forward.  I'll try and do them and the series justice.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2014, 05:49:30 AM »
Thanks for sending me the Chapter 5 prelim, it looks really really good.
I will not look at a boxing workout the same ever again!
Cannot wait for the final :)

Glad you liked it....wanted your thoughts again.....I call it my very special workout design...hehehe
Thanks loads!!

Offline amberlights

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 05:40:05 AM »

And btw, while I'm sure Michelle is too modest to admit it, ( :o :o :o) I happen to know that she does indeed box and is a black-belt martial artist. Amongst many other things ...  :)

Michelle modest!!????  :o :o :o....I do know this, I for one certainly love her "AMONGST OTHER THINGS" most of all!!!....hehe

I think amber is shooting for a spot in my next chapter.....or possibly her own story......which I actually kinda like the idea....

and of course...amongst other things i love her too ......and her continued support.......she gets an autographed copy of my next chapter :P

I woke this morning with this huge smile on my face, as the moment my eyes open I think of the dream I had....the amazing dream I had of a wonderfully erotic fight I had with Michelle, gawd it is so real in my head when I felt this deep burning sting in the flesh of my ass. Thinking it must be a bug bite or something I slide down my lace booty shorts and....OMGAWD there it was...."MICHELLE" with the I doted with a heart!.....she did it....she autographed me!!!!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 12:20:52 PM »

I woke this morning with this huge smile on my face, as the moment my eyes open I think of the dream I had....the amazing dream I had of a wonderfully erotic fight I had with Michelle, gawd it is so real in my head when I felt this deep burning sting in the flesh of my ass. Thinking it must be a bug bite or something I slide down my lace booty shorts and....OMGAWD there it was...."MICHELLE" with the I doted with a heart!.....she did it....she autographed me!!!!

I am often asked to autograph a story....and I always try and accommodate my faithful readers with their autograph requests....
I think this one deserves very special attention........i mean I should really sign it in my own cursive and not like use a stamp or anything.....making sure I dot the "i" precisely in the right "spot".....

I might even leave a little personal message....such as......."Dear Amber....This might not wash off after I autograph you....but we can go to the shower and give it the time it takes to do it justice.....XOXO....Michelle"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:45:53 PM by Michelle »

Offline amberlights

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2014, 07:04:50 AM »

I am often asked to autograph a story....and I always try and accommodate my faithful readers with their autograph requests....
I think this one deserves very special attention........i mean I should really sign it in my own cursive and not like use a stamp or anything.....making sure I dot the "i" precisely in the right "spot".....

I might even leave a little personal message....such as......."Dear Amber....This might not wash off after I autograph you....but we can go to the shower and give it the time it takes to do it justice.....XOXO....Michelle"

We need our fix Chelle ....baaaaaadly! Hope we hear more of this wonderful saga soon love!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2014, 05:14:50 AM »

We need our fix Chelle ....baaaaaadly! Hope we hear more of this wonderful saga soon love!

The fix is in!.....your "dealer' should have your 'fix' in your hands by Monday...and i plan on checking your hands personally :)

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2014, 12:07:30 PM »

I wouldn't be opposed to that either........ ;)

and I bet being topless would.........I'm sure it helps you to "feel" what you're writing.........hehe  ;D

I tried this idea out just yesterday on a story chapter I was finishing up and the results were truly amazing....I think I'm onto something.......but the results will tell the tale I think

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2014, 04:58:57 PM »
Michelle, your loyal followers have spoken and they say They LOVE what you are doing.... MORE MORE MORE they need this and you are the one to give it to them  You are the Best Michelle   :-*   and so are you Harper

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2014, 10:23:51 PM »
Michelle, your loyal followers have spoken and they say They LOVE what you are doing.... MORE MORE MORE they need this and you are the one to give it to them  You are the Best Michelle   :-*   and so are you Harper

Thank you for your support and kind words and I am frantically working on the next chapter.....and hope to even introduce a new character with it.....again thanks .....

Offline Michelle

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2014, 01:09:50 AM »

Watcher.....you win the grand prize drawing meaning you get put in the next chapter....not sure what your role will be.....working on that