News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Ave Maria" (Story I posted in 2006)

• 1 Replies

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
"Ave Maria" (Story I posted in 2006)
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:54:34 PM »
This is a story I wrote way back in 2005-06. A member of the board named PowerToRedCats requested a story with his mother fighting somebody and while the whole "I'm turned on by my Mom fighting/Oedipus" thing has always be a  ??? to me, I went ahead and did it for the guy. Comments are always hard to come by, and a request for me to do a story for someone else? I couldn't say no to that.

The format is kinda screwed up. I think I fixed it, but you might see an out of place "A" here or there. The story is far shorter than most of the ones I've done lol. I hope you guys like it. 

“Ave Maria”

Nikia was on her day off and she was enjoying it. The twenty one year old cop was having a ball in the shopping mall and the fact that it was Christmas time only added to her merriment. Wearing her NOPD (New Orleans Police Department) jacket, a nice gray sweatshirt that clung close to her DD breasts, and high waisted black jeans and sneakers, Nikia was gorgeous. Standing at 5’6” and weighing around 140 lbs, the honey skinned black girl looked more like an exotic dancer on her day off than a police officer. Nikia flapped her long curly black hair across her round face like a valley girl. The mall was extremely crowded and the guys were goo goo-ing at her even with her jacket on. 

She went into Bath and Body Works to buy some body wash and cologne for one of her fellow officers. “I hope he gets the message” she says to herself, “Why do people wake up every day and not take a shower?”

“Hey, I was in line first bitch!”

Here we go. Nikia smiled as the sight of two women, one a buxom blonde with large breasts and all decked out in pink, the other a redhead with her young son close by as the two women’s hands were buried in each other’s hair. At first, Nikia’s instincts took over and she made a move to break in up, but then, she remembered what someone told her once, “never wrestle with a pig, no one can tell the difference because you’re both covered in mud.” She stayed in line as the two women grappled and fell to the floor. 

“You bitch, I’m gonna OOOOF!!” cried the blonde as the redhead rammed her fist deep into the taller and seemingly older woman’s belly. The punch hit her right in the middle of her gut and doubled her over. Nikia even felt that one. Because of her large breasts and a lack of want in working out, Nikia was pretty soft in the middle. But she was a little high-waisted, so anyone looking to hit her there would have a pretty small target above the police “utility belt,” unless they went lower. Nikia felt a bit nostalgic watching the two women duke it out. She had been in several fights in high school and one major brawl with a blonde when she was in the academy. She’d given herself credit for winning all of them except one, but the one she lost was to a guy. She liked to fight, she liked to punch, but she didn’t like to get punched.

The redheaded Maria stood over the blonde as she continued to hurl obscenities at her. The orange sweater and pants with heeled shoes and stockings were a strange fashion statement by Maria considering the cold weather, but it did match. Maria’s son was off to the side watching with a sort of weird expression on his face. This was his mother; his quiet, humble, Polly Purebred mother, and she had just knocked a woman to her knees. The big boobed blonde tackled Maria sending her to the ground. Maria was wearing heels with stockings, so one could say that the blonde knocked her right out off her heels. The blonde began to punch Maria in her sides and mounted her. Then the angry blonde began to punch Maria in the face, but Maria covered up. 

“Stinky European bitch!!” the blonde yelled, “You put you fucking hands on me? On Texas Tina?”

The got a roar of laughter from the other patrons of the store, especially Nikia. Texas Tina? Who was she a wrestle from the Mudbug’s promotion? Turned out she was. Texas Tina was pushing forty years of age, or maybe sheaf’s a little passed forty. You really couldn’t tell because of all the plastic surgery sheaf’s had. It wasn’t a natural youthful look like this woman named Jessika I know. Boob implants here, tummy tuck there, facelift, chin and jaw surgery to make her face rounder, yup, Texas Tina had more body work done on her then that broken down Honda Civic that was featured on “Pimp My Ride” last week. Tina was on the Texas Bikini team back when she was in her twenties, or maybe her thirties, err I dunno… anyway, after she stopped doing that, she became a professional wrestling manager for the Mudbugs promotion, then a wrestler. Recently, she had been hanging around the mixed martial arts crowd, and she had learned a few things, like grappling and punching. But she was no Allison Payne. 

This whole altercation with Maria started when Maria and her son were in line behind Texas Tina. The place was packed and the line was long, so no one was moving. Well, no one except Texas Tina. She got out of line to get a few more things. When Maria and her son got to be first, Tina turned around and came back to claim her spot. She accused Maria of cutting in front of her and started to call Maria derogatory names. Maria ignored her and so did the clerk, but Texas Tina pushed Maria and that’s when the fighting began. 

So, we’re back to square one. Nikia really felt like she had to do something. The people in the store were just letting them fight; they seemed more interested in buying soap or holding their spots in line than breaking this up. Tina was pounding away at Maria. At 5Â’9” and around 150 lbs, mostly in her breasts and ego, Tina was too big for Maria to get off of her or squirm out from under. The poor redhead could only cover up as the blows rained down on her from the big blonde. Then the blonde yanked up Maria’s sweater and exposed her olive colored belly. The blonde began to hammer away at Maria’s stomach forcing the Italian to sit up and widen her eyes with “OOOF’s” and “UMMM's.” The blonde was clearly winning and Maria could only think that a few weeks ago, she had been beaten fair and square by another tall gorgeous brunette named Kayla. That time, it was her mouth that got her into trouble; this time she had ignored this crazy woman, and here she was losing in front of her son again. 

Nikia watched closely. Where was mall security? Nikia wanted Maria to fight back; she needed Maria to fight back. Because if Maria didn’t fight back, then Nikia would have to get involved and pull the blonde off of her. And that may mean getting into a fight herself and then having to write a report or make an arrest. Texas Tina yanked Maria’s stockings off and stuffed them into her mouth. “Trick or treat, smell your feet, you stupid euro-trash!” She said and stands over Maria as she gags, “Stupid whop bitch thinks she can beat me, huh? I whipped your fuckin’ ass!” 

“Excuse me, miss,” Nikia said approaching, “You’re going to have to watch the language.”

“Who the fuck are you?” Texas Tina said sticking out her chest and facing Nikia

“I’m NOPD,” Nikia said, matching Tina’s look as the two went breast-to-breast, “Watch…your…mouth.”

Nikia fought off her own willingness to cite Tina and ignored her and knelt by Maria. “Are you okay?” she asked

Maria didn’t answer her. She sat up and stared harshly at the blonde as Tina went right back to the front of the line, looking off a short elderly Asian couple as they backed up and let her get in front. “It’s over,” Nikia said, “Just let her leave. She’s crazy; the good thing was that neither of y’all were hurt. Just--”

Maria jumped up and said something that Nikia couldn’t understand. She charged Tina and tackled Texas Tina, Maria’s shoulder slamming into Tina’s solar plexus, forcing an “UUNNHH!!” from the blonde and they both tumbled to the floor. The smiling faces of the female clerks and the friendly and somewhat intoxicating atmosphere of Bath and Body Works had changed into a comedy of chaos, with shocked looks on the ditsy clerks’ faces and grunts and groans as Maria landed punch after punch to the blonde’s jaw. Nikia didn’t even bother to get involved; she had no interest in assisting Tina. Tina was stunned as her head turned from side to side, but she managed to get her arms up to cover her face. Not a problem, Maria began to hammer away at Tina’s breast and got a few heart shots in between the two mammoth mounds in where I guess we could call Tina’s “silicone valley.” Maria continued to yell out things in another language, but you didn’t have to be Italian to know that she was cursing. Maria’s son stood in awe; a smile plastered across his face as his barefoot mom stood over Tina and shoved her pedicured foot right into Tina’s mouth. The lip implants Tina had recently done, did nothing to blunt the effect of Maria’s toes invading Tina’s mouth as Tina began to spit and gag. Maria backed up. 

The big boobed blonde in the pink-feathered sweater rose to her feet. She looked like she didn’t want any more, but she didn’t turn around fast enough as Maria grabbed her by her shoulders and buried a knee right into her belly. “OUGH!!” cried Tina as her mouth made a perfect ‘o’ shape and she crumbled to her knees. Maria then yanked the blonde’s sweater off, but ended up taking her shirt, and her bra off also. Texas Tina Triple D was left completely topless and the redness of the bruises on her breasts was only matched by the redness in her face. Maria’s son’s eyes widened and his smile broadened as he beheld the bountiful release of Tina’s breasts… but a caramel hand covered his eyes.

“You’re too young to be seeing this sort of thing,” Nikia said. Maria’s son gave her the puppy dog eyes and pouting mouth thing, but it didn’t work. “Okay,” Nikia said, “Fight’s over, give me her clothes.”

Maria hands the sweater and stuff over to Nikia and Nikia tosses them to Tina. “Put them on before I cite you with indecent exposure. There are children here; have some class!”

“She attacked me!!” Tina yells, “You saw the whole fuckin’ thing; she attacked me!!”

“Ma’am, I already warned you once about the language,” Nikia said, “Now you’re going to have to leave.”

“You cops,” Tina said, “Think you can push people around any way you want.”

“What did you say?” Nikia said, “I may be off today, but I don’t have a damn problem taking you in. Right now, you better shut up and leave. You’re only walking away with an ass-kicking”

Tina faces Nikia and they go breast-to-breast again. Tina had always fantasized about beating a Black girl in a fight; she’d never been in a fight with a Black girl before. And even if Nakia was a cop, Tina figured she could definitely take this girl. Then Maria came and stood next to Nikia. Texas Tina Triple D then decided not to test the waters and she left. 

“Do y’all speak English” Nikia said

“A little, miss police woman” Maria said, “Are you going to arrest me?”

“No,” Nikia said almost looking insulted, “Y’all go right on and finish shopping, and if she comes back, just kick her ass again. This is New Orleans; she started it and you finished it. And these people saw what happened and so did I.”

A muscular bald headed Black cop arrived that very moment. “Someone say a fight broke out in here?”

“Hey Trevor” Nikia said

“Oh, hey Nikia,” the cop replies looking her up and down

“I can explain everything” she said winking at Maria

Maria and son finished their shopping and went back to their hotel. They would soon be back in Italy, but they were enjoying their little visit to the Big Easy (that’s one of the nicknames for New Orleans). Meanwhile some distance away in the French Quarter, maybe at one of those bars on Royal or Bourbon Street sat Texas Tina Triple D, cursing at her drink and vowing revenge on “that stupid Black cop.”

THE END 
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: "Ave Maria" (Story I posted in 2006)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »
No, man. Thank YOU and the people who take the time to respond to the stories we post. That's going to the readers and to the other writers who do it. When we do that, we build a community here and that's sort of what existed when I was writing before.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."