News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chinese girls with the same birthday fight over lover

• 7 Replies

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Chinese girls with the same birthday fight over lover
« on: April 17, 2014, 11:35:30 AM »
Amy(Beijinger) and Mi(Shanghainese) have been fucking their mutual roommate for quite some time now. When they initially realized that they were sharing Jason’s bed, they professed to be cool with the whole idea as they didn’t want an exclusive relationship with him. However, it didn’t take long for their sexual contest over Jason to become very bitter, the very thought of sharing Jason with the other girl becoming untolerable. Neither was willingly going to give up her claim over him and a resolution is needed. Add to the mix the fact that the girls come from China's finest cities: Shanghai and Beijing. Each of the cities' citizens make it a past time to trash talk the other city down and prove their own city superior.

Mi has had a longer history with Jason and has decided to challenge Amy in a fight for the exclusive right over his cock. Amy, being the newest roommate, has enthusiastically agreed, seeing this as a chance to get rid of her sexual adversary. While Amy looks like the meaner of the two girls(and has the temper to back it up), behind Mi's naughty face there's tigress ready to fight for her territory tooth and nail. Mi has been hearing Jason sign praises to Amy's tits and is keen to ruin her rival's bigger set of breasts. Amy on the other hand, can't stand Jason raving about Mi's fine ass, and would love to scratch it bloody. They'll be fighting on the same dress you see in the pictures, barefooted.

Knowing they both shared the same birthday, the girls have decided to fight it on a Saturday at 11pm in the presence of their mutual lover. The winner will be celebrating her birthday on Sunday with Jason, while the loser will spend her birthday looking for a new apartment.

The limit of the poll says 15 days, but I'll "close" the poll 7 days from now. The idea is that you won't get to know who the winner is until after the story ends.

Mi: 1.70 mt, 55 kilos, 25 years old, Shanghainese
Amy: 1.65 mt, 53 kilos, 23 years old, Beijinger

Justlooking9000
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:56:22 PM by justlooking9000 »

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
Re: Chinese girls with the same birthday fight over lover
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 11:37:26 AM »
More photos

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 03:10:04 PM »
Mi wins

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 08:03:42 PM »
I voted yesterday...and I saw my vote counted....now there is no vote ..... pretty strange...

Offline HotJenny

• 1000 thanks to RedEnforcer for making my pic work
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 10:41:57 PM »
They both look kind of fragile but in the end I think it will be Mi who kicks the ass here.

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 12:06:38 AM »
I voted yesterday...and I saw my vote counted....now there is no vote ..... pretty strange...

I bungled the poll the first time, so I had to lock it and delete its contents. Then I started this one. That's why you don't see your vote, this is a "new" poll.

This was the poll in which you voted.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,39468.0.html

nfsalfight

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 06:39:21 AM »
Mi validates her claim over Jason
Nancy

Offline justlooking9000

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 12:20:17 PM »

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,39611.0.html

The poll is now closed for all intents and purposes. One girl has won the poll. With 77 votes, the winner got 44 votes(58%) while the loser got 33 votes(43%). I'll totally ignore all the votes after this post because the idea has always been to keep who the winner of the poll is a secret. I'll will of course post the screenshot of the poll as of right now after the story is posted.

I'll be posting the story over several days, because I'm kinda busy and editing everything in one go is a nightmare.