News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

white bbw wife vs black wife

• 4 Replies

oldtimer

white bbw wife vs black wife
« on: November 08, 2008, 08:50:24 PM »
My bbw wife made a big error when she began flirting with the blackman who lived behind us,and was caught by his very jealous thin and wiry black wife.My wife kay had just got off of work and was wearing a short skirt and low cut blouse which the black guy was looking down.The black wife had just got back from the gym and had on sweats.Without warning she ponced on my wife knocking her to the ground and kicking her in the stomach ,the wind went out of my wife and so did the fight.the husband just looked down at my plump wife and smiled as her skirt had ridden up above the tops of her nylons.The black woman then put my wife in choke hold until she was completely in control over kay.She then began a long period of pain and humilation for my poor wife,she stripped my wife down to her bra and black pantys and thigh high nylon stockings,then pulled off kays bra letting her plump white sagging breasts and thick brown and pink now hard nipples fall free for all to see.then she began using kays tits as punching bags!Making sure to use my wifes nipples as targets she punched her breasts with all her might making my wife cry out in pain.then came the nipple torture,using her long sharp finger nails the blackwoman pulled both of kays tenderthick nipples out as far as she could pinching the tender tips as hard as she could making my wife scream out long and loud!my wife now crying and asking for mercy would get none as the woman now pulled down her panties and spread her white thick thighs wide open,then attacked her pink hairy pussy,pulling out pubic hair and making her cry out.Then the black wife located and old broom near by and used the handel like a dildo on my poor wife sore open pussy,fucking her with it and saying loudly,fuck this white bitch!Thats when the police arrived and broke it up,and of course the policeman was a blackman and got a real good look at all my wifes goodies.So watch out who you flirt with.

aconrod

Re: white bbw wife vs black wife
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 05:26:10 PM »
Fake story

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 11:33:58 PM »

Your tough black neighbor should have made you wife her slave & fucked you wife with the dildo every day while making your wife suck her off every day. I think it is hot seeing black woman making white woman their sex slaves.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 08:31:25 AM »
Another idea is that the policeman cuffed you and your wife and brings you to prison where four other black hotties having their fun with you two.
And he and your neigbours are watching and masturbing
Lol
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem