News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

World titfighter champion?

• 7 Replies

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!
World titfighter champion?
« on: May 14, 2014, 12:18:20 AM »
Who could be world titfighter champion - no hands? Who could be the best of the world? Pictures also, please.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: World titfighter champion?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 07:00:44 AM »
u of course would b titfighting champ!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 08:24:50 PM »
For me it would come down to September Carrino vs. Sha Rizel.  No idea who would win.  Except for anybody watching it!!!

Images are too big to post so here are some links.

September
http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alphabetical/septembercarrino/septembercarrino.html

Sha
http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alphabetical/sharizel/sharizel.html
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 08:33:52 PM »
September Carrino would destroy Sha!!

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 02:24:30 AM »

No hands titfighting is a myth.  It sounds wonderful but doesn't exist.  Just a male fantasy. It's like hitting someone with pudding.  "Oh, your nipples are stabbing me!!!"  Horsecrap.

At this point several women who are men are composing messages stating that I'm all wet and they have been in dozens of brutal hands off tit fights leaving the loser in a heap on the ground!  Save it, please.

Here's an amazing video to prove my point.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xll1bp_taylor-wane-vs-goldie-blair-breast-duel_sexy?search_algo=2

These gals are truly pounding each other.  But its a work..a fake.  No boobs were injured in the making of this film.

Now, hands on titfighting is a completely different matter!  Ha!

Rich

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 10:40:16 PM »
Thanks Rich!  Way to go and spoil a perfectly good fantasy!!!

I would disagree that it is impossible to have a no hands titfight.  I doubt they happen as often as I would like to think, but I suspect women test their breasts a bit breast to breast all the time (those hugs that always seem to take just a little too long???).  But a straight tit to tit no hands titfight.  Probably not often.  The video you show is a pretty good example of what I think one would look like.  I imagine though it would probably take quite a while to settle.  Breast on Breast slamming like that would not do a lot of damage, but it would hurt a bit.  It would take a while, but eventually one of them couldn't take it anymore.  I do not doubt for a minute that they are very rare.  I don't think most women that actually hate each other would have the patience for it.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 07:42:05 PM »
Goldie Blair

Offline Dona

• lioness devouring wolves.
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 12:22:18 PM »
I do not think the titfight hands is a myth ... It's quite harder (thus fights last much more) and usually decides victory or a firm and hard boobs, or huge and massive tits. I mean, it can... But can not anyone.
Has not yet been born a man or a woman to be able to submit me. While, I love that they try.