News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katey Sagal's And Katy Perry's Renewed Rivalry

• 13 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katey Sagal's And Katy Perry's Renewed Rivalry
« on: June 24, 2014, 06:22:01 AM »
After actress and singer Katey Sagal has had another birthday, turning 60 years of age, and Katy Perry (29) has been having hard training sessions in the gym for many months to gain physical and mental strength for a strenuous world tour, K. Perry feels new pangs of resentment and rivalry towards K. Sagal at the memory being beaten by her in wrestling and arm wrestling before. She feels particularly humiliated and devastated through the fact that her former opponent who pinned her arm to the table and her shoulders to be mat is a senior citizen more than twice her age.
K. Perry challenges K. Sagal to a new match.
Sagal accepts, and suggests that they should also have a live singing competition, ridiculing Perry with her statement:

'Not only will I thrash you on the mat again as before, and this time spank your little bottom to teach you respect and obedience towards a woman who is both older and better than you - I will even prove to you that my singing is better than your pathetic squeaking.'

Katy, unimpressed and convinced that her second chance will let her show Sagal that things are very different now, replies:

'On the contrary, I'll prove to you that you should have stuck to your cute attempts on acting instead of making yourself completely ridiculous with your embarrassing whining into a mic! And after that I'll kick your ass in the gym before you can even see what's coming. I'll put you in the place where you belong - you'll actually admire me, and be pretty scared of me, when I'm finished with you!'

Finally,  K. Perry gets to feel extremely competitive seeing that Sagal, even at the age of 60, has got rather well shaped DD cup boobs, out sizing hers. She is convinced though that they'd prove saggy and inferior to hers if put to the test. Sagal tells Perry that her own boobs are divine compared to Perry's 'half developed tits'. Outraged at Sagal's unshakable self confidence, Perry adds a boob fight to the challenge:

'My girls put yours in the trash can, you saggy old hag! After singing the shit out of you, and grinding you down with my arm, I want to have a tit to tit showdown with you to get it into your head that I'm a young woman whom you should better respect for being naturally the better one!'

Both women have announced that before their tests of physical strength they will meet at a live TV show, each determined to humiliate the other in a singing contest. Sagal takes the stage and presents her song she has chosen for the occasion:

http://youtu.be/OYyhbbouixE

Next, Perry takes Sagal's place, smiles derisively, and sings her song:

http://youtu.be/RgoLPLEO5LI

A decision has to be made on who's the better singer - but then it is time to get physical in a full on wrestling match and fight on the mat...
...and while for Perry it is extremely important not to lose again to a woman so much older than her Sagal is thrilled at the thought of triumphing over a humiliated Perry another time...

Katy Perry:  29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

Katey Sagal: 60 years, 5'9", 56kg, cup DD
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:43:27 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Katey Sagal's And Katy Perry's Renewed Rivalry
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 06:50:10 AM »
KATY PERRY (above) is confident this time she will defeat her sixty years old rival.

KATEY SAGAL (below) thinks that she will humiliate Perry beating the young woman again.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:00:19 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 07:08:05 AM »
Katy Perry : 'Somebody needs to teach that bitch a lesson - and that somebody's gonna be me! I'm gonna kick her arrogant ass around the gym until she begs me on her knees to let her go and cry to herself alone.'
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:11:48 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 07:17:07 AM »
Katey Sagal : 'I've got really bad news for the little pop tart - I'll be beating her up and pinning her on her back when I'm eighty years old. She's a born loser, and I'm gonna prove that to her as many times as she comes back for more humiliation!'
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:21:14 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 07:29:56 AM »
I absolutely adore Katey Sagal. 

She has no chance here.  She may as well be a different species with how outclassed she is by Perry.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 04:20:53 PM »
Katy..She fights all the poll in this site1

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 07:35:58 PM »
I'm not sure what the last post means, but anyway I think Katey Sagal can definitely be beaten by her rival here, but that she's generally intriguing because you don't get many 60 year olds this tall, strong, super boobed and totally sexy. I'm sure IRL Katy P. would kick her ass in a fight, but I thought she'd even get more votes on her looks, because both women are just gorgeous - Katy P. doesn't need to envy her for them, but many females of Perry's age would. 
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:48:32 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 08:34:33 PM »
I've voted for Katy Perry to win in every vote choice. Katy is too young fit and sexy for the older lady to handle  :)
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 04:36:44 AM »
nice match-up....Katey has always been one of my favorite big titters.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 07:14:21 PM »
   "Now you're gonna hit a high note you hot old broad," the younger brunette said as she delivered a blistering bitch slap to Katey. The gorgeous older woman gasped as the open handed slap knocked her lovely face hard and sent her staggering backwards.
    Katy snickered as she watched her rival accidentally trip.
    She moved in fast, grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her dazed, tired and half stripped opponent to her feet.
    "Mind if I finish what you so foolishly started, huh, honey?" the young broad snickered. She fired a punch that connected with Katey's chin snapping her head back.
    "Uhhhhh-Noooooo," the older beauty gasped as she weakly slapped at the younger womans seemingly lightning fast fingers. The shredded remains of the expensive blouse dropped to the floor. The once confident, fiesty Katey whimpered and protested oh so softly but oh so weakly as Katy unsnapped her bra and angrily ripped it off.
     "Let's make it equal," Katy half giggled as she tossed her rivals bra aside and with one smooth erotic move removed her own. She proudly tweaked her own nipples before reaching out and latching onto Katey's sensitive love nubs. She pinched them hard then gave them a vicious twist. Lunging forward, she lowered her lovely head and treated Katey to a painful headbutt further dazing her. She wrapped her arms around her in a sexy bearhug.
      Whumppp. A most exciting sound as four "love mountains" met rather rudely, roughly.
      "Umpppphhh, Uhhhhh." Katy squeezed with all her might; her interlocked fingers moving into perfect position as her hard knuckles dug into the older womans sensitive back. Soon the older woman was gasping for air, breathing hard, squirming helplessly.
      "Young bitches always win," Katy whispered. She gave one long hard final breath stealing squeeze, then released her luscious lovely prey. As the gorgeous older woman slid to the carpet, the younger victor licked her luscious lips hungrily.
       "Ohhhhh, soooo sorry, was I too mean to you?"
       "Let me at least give you a little treat."
       "Nooooo-Uhhhhh....Nuh-uhhhh....Never....Umpppffffh!"

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 11:33:14 AM »
   "Now you're gonna hit a high note you hot old broad," the younger brunette said as she delivered a blistering bitch slap to Katey. The gorgeous older woman gasped as the open handed slap knocked her lovely face hard and sent her staggering backwards.
    Katy snickered as she watched her rival accidentally trip.
    She moved in fast, grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her dazed, tired and half stripped opponent to her feet.
    "Mind if I finish what you so foolishly started, huh, honey?" the young broad snickered. She fired a punch that connected with Katey's chin snapping her head back.
    "Uhhhhh-Noooooo," the older beauty gasped as she weakly slapped at the younger womans seemingly lightning fast fingers. The shredded remains of the expensive blouse dropped to the floor. The once confident, fiesty Katey whimpered and protested oh so softly but oh so weakly as Katy unsnapped her bra and angrily ripped it off.
     "Let's make it equal," Katy half giggled as she tossed her rivals bra aside and with one smooth erotic move removed her own. She proudly tweaked her own nipples before reaching out and latching onto Katey's sensitive love nubs. She pinched them hard then gave them a vicious twist. Lunging forward, she lowered her lovely head and treated Katey to a painful headbutt further dazing her. She wrapped her arms around her in a sexy bearhug.
      Whumppp. A most exciting sound as four "love mountains" met rather rudely, roughly.
      "Umpppphhh, Uhhhhh." Katy squeezed with all her might; her interlocked fingers moving into perfect position as her hard knuckles dug into the older womans sensitive back. Soon the older woman was gasping for air, breathing hard, squirming helplessly.
      "Young bitches always win," Katy whispered. She gave one long hard final breath stealing squeeze, then released her luscious lovely prey. As the gorgeous older woman slid to the carpet, the younger victor licked her luscious lips hungrily.
       "Ohhhhh, soooo sorry, was I too mean to you?"
       "Let me at least give you a little treat."
       "Nooooo-Uhhhhh....Nuh-uhhhh....Never....Umpppffffh!"

Great story, I love how Sagal becomes a cute sex object for Perry, haha! But now it seems very much Perry loses again which will be devastating for her.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
In this fight my liking and support is for Katey Segal. Segal give a lesson most women celebrities +50. If she would have been younger, then she massacred Katy Perry.
But the difference in age and physical fitness will influence the victory of Katy Perry in wrestling and catfight. But I think that Katey will fight bravely.
In arm wrestling Katey Segal will win.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 04:29:07 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 05:51:13 AM »
In this fight my liking and support is for Katey Segal. Segal give a lesson most women celebrities +50. If she would have been younger, then she massacred Katy Perry.
But the difference in age and physical fitness will influence the victory of Katy Perry in wrestling and catfight. But I think that Katey will fight bravely.
In arm wrestling Katey Segal will win.
What will Katy Perry do if she loses to this granny a second time? ???  :D

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2014, 07:04:27 PM »
     Assuming in this fantasy match the older woman get's toyed with, let's say (just for the fun of debate) that the older babe bucks the younger woman off. Poor young Katy bonks her head; like one gorgeous, ferocious tigress, Katey jumps up, runs over and delivers a couple of well placed kicks to her rivals ribs and belly. Grabbing a double handful of that lovely dark hair she jerks her younger rival to her feet, introduces her knee to her crotch then she tears Katy's blouse open, rips her bra off and sinks her fingers into the younger babe's beautiful full breasts. After some serious but erotic painful squeezing and twisting she captures the now stiff rock hard sensitive nipples in her fingers.
    "My turn you hot little arrogant bitch-how do ya like this, huh?"
     As Katy opens her mouth and schreeches in agony, Katy smiles, looks at the gorgeous helpless young woman, thrusts her hungry tongue in her mouth as she releases her double tit hold and crushes her own beautiful breasts against her captives.
     "You're gonna now hit a very note sweetie...."