News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tickling

• 5 Replies

Offline Bailey555

Tickling
« on: January 06, 2014, 04:49:06 AM »
Would anyone be interested in writing a story about a mother wrestling two sorority girls. The mother seems tough at first and is winning against one until the other girl comes in and helps. Also if the story can include some tickling as well. Thanks
Tickle tickle tickle!!!

Offline ardz

Re: Tickling
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 12:49:22 PM »
My girlfriend is 23 very fit and loves physical sports, and is very athletic, this older lady about 45, who has always thought that my girlfriend was a little bitch, you could tell she did not like her, the lady is jealous that all the dads check her out at the baseball fields.) She loves showing off her ass and legs, in these tiny shorts. these got crazy, was at the gym, after aerobic, Brooke was stretching and acting like she was the bomb, and DE-DE has had enough, she walked over to the effervescent Brooke and said, Have you ever wrestled another women, or been in a fight?, DE-DE said, You would not stand a chance if we wrestled her on the mats, those pretty legs and muscles are only pretty to look at, I would dominate you and make you submit what can those thin legs do against mine ?!! I went over to this altercation and said, what do we have her ladies??? DE-DE, said, I just challenged your MS. Fitness to a wrestling match, and to see how she would do against thick woman? Brooke, was stuck and knew it! She accepted her challenge and the 2 got on the mat, Brooke at 5-7 125 and DEDE at 5-7 285 pounds. Brooke tried to throw her to the mat, but nothing happened. DEDE, laughed and locked her up in a leg scissor around the waist, making Brooke panic and lose energy. Brooke was having her hair pulled and arms yanked back, and all you could see was this spoiled bitch, scream, " as her legs kick at wildly in the air. So De-De let her go, as Brooke fixed her shorts, DE-DE said, "honey, those will be off next,. Brooke was in shock that DE-DE was bent on this organized catfight, and was looking for away to try and control this big country Redneck, she tried to grab her again and I could see that DE DE was going to let her try her stuff, so Brooke went after her and started to control her and put her in a body scissor and she squeezed, Nothing happened, so now Brooke wanted to pull some clothes and try and humiliate her. BAD DECISION, DEDE exploded out of the hold and grabbed her by the crotch and lifted her and slammed her on her back, then ripped off her shorts and started to put her in a headlock, pulling her hair and making her scream, she was squeezing this head something fierce, when she let go, Brooke was laying face first on the mats, her body was twitching a little, she was balling and trying to crawl, Rubbing her ass, looking for her shorts, she crawled over to me and just laid there on her back, crying, I told you to get that bitch off me!! and DE DE grabbed her by the blond hair, and said, My MY little girl, this bitch just kicked your ass, without even trying, My daugher who is 24, would and always has wanted to get her hands on you!! NOW, I get to go home and tell her that I just fullfilled her fantasy, Any yes you are a very pretty women, but you a weak little bitch.. then she she just pinned the poor slender girl on the mat her thick massive legs wrapping around the thin girls poor skinny legs and  pinning the arms over her head and started tickling  her cupping her small breast and fondling and tweaking her nipples tills she almost pass out. . then the daughter of the big woman who is as big as her came over and helped her mother. she straddles the upper arms while the mother straddled the hips . both big women alternatively tickling the poor woman. tickling armpits, boobs , ribs while the mother's other hand went behind and started poncing and tickling her upper legs. oh what a scene to behold!!!!!!. mother and daughter finally left the poor girl on the floor severely weak due to tickling. she started searching for her shorts whom they destroyed. and she went home naked waist down .
Watching your girlfriend lose a match is great, She had no skill, Her feminine muscles, strained, she was just not able to punish or take it to this super tough women, and actually took it very easy on the pretty little Brooke. Brooke was out of gas and sweating like hell, While De-De was all smiles and just played around with the sexy little girl. It was classic, watching the shorts get yanked off

Offline Bailey555

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 02:32:00 PM »
Thank you Ardz! We should keep this thread going! Revenge on the mother or other stories like it. How about one where a mother goes to visit her daughter in college. When the mother gets to there she see's her daughter being hazed by sorority girls. She tries to intervene and wrestles one of the girls. The other girls jump in and wrestle the mother. Get her in various pins. Finally get her in a reverse school
Girl and tickle her until she agrees to donate money to the sorority.
Tickle tickle tickle!!!

Offline ardz

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 03:32:40 PM »
Aerobic teacher kiana tom meets envious fat woman and overpowered tickled  her.                                  Kiana Tom a very sexy aerobic fitness instructress at 5'7 125 lbs 31 y.o  was a subject of envy by some insecure fat neighbors who wanted to screw her up, because of her slender figure is always the subject of  attention by many handsome muscular men in the neighborhood one of which has a very big girlfriend  at 5;5 tall 26y.o 2 inch shorter than kiana but  a wide bodied mammoth, wide shoulders fat arms thick legs big boobs as compared to Ms Kiana defined slender frame, narrow shoulders slender arms thin legs, quite big boobs but smaller chest  frame  as compared to the other big women.

Because the insecure big woman cannot contain her jealousy decided to fight Ms Kiana but was restrained by her girl friend who is just big as her to refrain form any violent act but instead she advice the insecure fat girl to just wrestle the  slender woman.

Ms Kiana is attracted to the handsome  muscular young man and she get attention from him without much effort that’s why this fat woman is so enraged and formulated a plan on how to crush her

As Ms Kiana was on her way home from the gym she was met by this fat girl and challenged her to a fight. The slender woman would not want to fight and walked away because she knows she is no mathc to this girl even if she herself is working  was grabbed form behind  by the fat girl in a bear hug until the slender woman, slam her to the ground and pinned her down her big fat legs straddled kiana's thin legs while her strong arms got hold of her skinny wrist hold them together  and started tickling her in a fast tempo alternating between armpits fluttering her fingers all over her deep hollows, then she started cupping her breast and fondling and tweaking her nipples  till the poor slender woman got weaker till she pass out and by this time she carried her to her house where her fat friends are waiting and there they  tied her up hands over head , and straddled her took of all her clothes yanked her bra                                           Ms kiana was horrified upon waking up finding herself tied up.  then the big women started touching her all over ticklish body  and started tickling her,  cupping and fondling her small breast and tickling alternatively armpits and boobs tweaking her nipples and pinching her inner thigh. they used various instruments. like feather dusters and paint brushes.  one of the girls got hold of two paint brushes, circled her boobs in opposite ways before passing the directly over her nipples, and then passing them to her armpits.    the they all enjoyed tickling her all the evening the the poor woman peed and pass out again 
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 03:40:33 PM by ardz »

Offline Bailey555

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 04:40:38 PM »
The mother goes to visit her daughter at school and see's her daughter being hazed. The mother gets angry and threatens to call the police on the girls. The girls try to reason with her. But nothing. The girls grab the mother and wrestle her down. One girl is sitting on her in a reverse schoolgirl pin while the two others are straddling her legs. They eventually tickle her until she swears not to tell.
Tickle tickle tickle!!!

Offline ardz

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 02:08:12 PM »
Claire was quite tall for her 18 years. She stood at 5'7" and could barely register 105 lbs on the scales. Hers was a tall family, Mum was little bigger at 5'9" and 130lbs.
The two have never met, which probably explained Susan’s courage. This evaporated when Bertha answered the door. She almost filled it. She must have stood at 5 foot tall and weighed 350 pounds. Susan standing in a pair of sexy high heels looked down at the bulk of a woman. The strong voice she had hoped to use came out more as a squeak.

"I am Susan Clarke, Claire mum from across the road. Can I have a word about your daughter." "Um, ah yes, the little girl my Lulu has been playing with. I can see why now if you are anything like her"
Susan although looking very tall and strong in her sexy jogging pants,suddenly felt very nervous as this fat lady, who Susan guessed must weigh in the region of 400 lbs moved towards her. She bent down and wrapped one of her huge arms around the top of Susan's legs and stood up. Susan suddenly found her feet swinging 2 feet off the floor. She kicked her legs in an effort to break free, but to no avail. "My you are so light Mrs Clarke, Lets go inside and "discuss" this shall we" Bertha walked inside carrying Susan over her shoulder and closed the door. Claire saw it all her mother looking so strong and tall, now captured. She saw her feet slowly leave the ground and the look of fear and shock on her beautiful full red lips. She saw all this from her bedroom window and immediately started for the front door. The image of seeing her moms legs kicking would always stay with her.

Claire, still in her school uniform dashed across the road. She peered into the living room of her neighbor’s house. Susan was still struggling and kicking her legs furiously but to little avail. She It was so humiliating for Claire to see her mother handled with such ease and so embarrassing for Susan as she was carried effortlessly around the room.

Claire was so engrossed in watching that she did not hear Lulu open the side gate and stand right behind her. Claire turned but it was too late, she turned right into Lulu’s big arms. She easily threw Claire into a fireman’s carry and walked through the front door “Look what I got mum”! Lulu said in a matter of fact kind of voice. Claire was no encumbrance to her. She was almost as big as her mum at 4’9’ and was a solid 290 lbs.

Lulu then sat and trapped Claire's thin legs with her fat legs while holding both her skinny wrist and pulled them over her head and started tickling her as if playing a harp then suddenly she pulled her dress  down exposing  her small breast which she started cupping and tickling in a fast paced manner alternatively with her sides and  armpits tills the poor  thin girl almost passed out

while Bertha got hold of Susan skinny body's wrapping her fat big arms on her slim waist and pinned her down on the floor and he fat legs pinning down her thin legs and got hold of both her thin arms and raised them over her head, pulling off her dress  and started tickling her sides , counting her ribs  and cupping her breast and tweaking her nipples,, now both slender mother and daughter got wrestled and tickled mercilessly by the bully fat mother and daughter tandem, until they both passed out ;)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 02:22:14 PM by ardz »