News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pussy-lock sexfight between mom and daughter

• 18 Replies

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
Re: Pussy-lock sexfight between mom and daughter
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 09:33:04 AM »
thanks for your comments and vote...... now only 3 days left to decide the winner..pls vote and comment..................

Daughter's brilliant fightback!!! appreciate it...pushing her mom to the limit..but experienced Mom will come through and win..................

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 05:48:36 PM »
In a close fight after multiple cums on both sides, the Daughter wins.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2014, 07:13:08 AM »
Wow!! the fight is getting more intense and close...seems nothing can be said till the fight is over...this vicious battle of the genreations is creating lot of interests and debates too..but you've only two days to decide the ultimate winner..........

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 06:06:48 PM »
Its your last chance .... decide the ultimate winner..only few hours left....come on ..vote and comment pls................
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:14:00 PM by mixfighterm »