News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

to all the Members with hot in there name or just think there hot

• 1 Replies

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
{alt}
the belt going to the "Hottest champion Winner" see just who is the hottest a lot claim to be.
Some make claims in there profile others in there name other just think they are and dont wright it down.
Let see who signs up may be try to start a poll next week so hot whoever!  put your name down below let see if we can have some fun with this.
I will give the winner the link to be able to show the pic them self may be if there is interest we can start a championship and have title matches.
So come on put your name down for the poll.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:25:36 PM by steph-wh »
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
Re: to all the Members with hot in there name or just think there hot
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 01:08:25 PM »
OK there is no interest at all in a on going tournament and a championship. I was going to have a belt for some other championships to run as well for the strongest/tit fighter & stuff like that thought having a champion belt to show the one at the top of the ongoing tournament would be fun but oh well never mind it's was going to be a lot of work that i dont need to do now ;D.   
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.