News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Titfight - Catfight Competition #2

• 4 Replies

Offline Compet

Titfight - Catfight Competition #2
« on: August 02, 2014, 04:27:39 AM »
Joanne (Left) is a mom, and head of the PTA. Her nickname however is "The Bitch" but no one says that to her face. She has a reputation of getting her way, and has ended more than one PTA meeting in a catfight. Beating another mom into seeing her point of view. In the challenge to prove her tits are the best, she's eager to prove once again her superiority, and upon seeing her opponent, she smirks. "Big titted whore, is that all you got?"

Kimm (Right) is a bartender in a rough establishment. Having been raised with four older brothers, she's been in more fights than she can count, and doesn't take shit from anyone. Especially when they think she's a tramp just because of her breast size. As more than one guy found out when he made the wrong move at her work. Sizing up Joanne she promises "I'm gonna knock your teeth in, and change your name to My Bitch."

Offline ClassE

Re: Titfight - Catfight Competition #2
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 04:00:17 PM »
Kimm by far, but tough choice. A punch or tit swing. Voted tits. What better way to humiliate the loudmouth bitch, then to boob slap her teeth out.

Offline Compet

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »
Less than 24 hours to go, and it seems Kimms has this easily in hand. Will that be the final result?? Get your vote in, and give me some ideas on how this will end. Thanks

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 05:11:41 PM »
Kim should win easily, In the end she will be milking Joanne's tits dry.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 05:31:24 PM »
I voted for Joanne. In a brutal fist fight, bigger tits are anything but an asset.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.