News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Repost: Supermarket Brawl by Kayla

• 8 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Repost: Supermarket Brawl by Kayla
« on: September 07, 2009, 10:54:48 PM »
Here's a story I wrote from 3 years ago, in fact, it is the first full length catfight story I'd written - though I'd been writing many bits & pieces before then.

It describes me clashing with Tasha in a wild & wacky FFF Pollfight. Prior to this story, after a 1st fight defeat, I'd clawed my way up the ladder eventually becoming FFF champion, but then losing my 1st title defense and another match after that. So this was a fight between equal contenders; hopefully to get my Title fight chances back on track again.

Hope you enjoy & PLEASE COMMENT!  ;)

Hugs
Kayla
P.S. Since then Tasha & I have had two other clashes which I'll be posting in due course - one is completely new!  :P ::)

Female Fight Fiction Challenge
Catfight: SuperMarket Brawl
Kayla (FFF #5 Contender) vs. Tasha (FFF #5 Contender)
Written by: Kayla
April 2006

Usually my girlfriend and lover, Heather, does the shopping, but this time I agreed to do the chore as she had a series of college classes to attend and important tests to study for.
Shopping for groceries in a supermarket was hardly something that I found exciting ‘do unlike shopping for new jewelry, cosmetics, or clothes which was usually enjoyable and fun! But I suppose grocery shopping was one of those boring chores that just had to be done regularly.

In order to dim the memory of my unexpectedly bad loss in the Valentine’s Final Elimination, I’d been throwing myself into my Track and Field training wholeheartedly, and my coach and I were pleased with my progress in the past couple of weeks. My speed, endurance and flexibility had improved a lot, and my body had never felt leaner and more trimmed.

Involuntary, my mind turned to dwell a little on FFF, and my recent bad spell of catfight losses. Since winning the title, I’d lost 3 out of 4 fights - a pretty shocking performance! Even if my win in Oct 2005 against Sharon was added, it was still huge loss rate of 60%! In a matter of a few fights, I’d gone from ‘hero’ to ‘zero’. Somewhere, somehow something was horribly wrong, and I couldn’t quite pinpoint where the problem lay. My semi-final elimination loss to Tina was nail-bitingly close, and some considered me extremely unlucky not to have won. The sad part, however, is that a loss is a loss!
Now Tina was champion, and I could hardly believe it! And really she is such a cream puff. All she has is a vampish look, a loud, nasty mouth and little fighting skills to speak of. To think I’d misjudged her so completely and had actually supported her in her title fight against Betty. I couldn’t help wonder why suddenly Tina and Sharon had come out of nowhere: to what could their sudden, inexplicable success be attributed? Were they perhaps using stimulants? That wouldn’t surprise me since they struck me as two nasty bitches who would stoop to any lengths to win. I may be a nasty bitch at times, but fundamentally I believed in ‘fairness’ in competition. (Of course, fighting dirty as I sometimes did, didn’t count, I chuckled to myself.)

Then I suddenly recalled the current shocker making its rounds in the catfighting world: both Tina and Sharon had crabs! Apparently Tina had given it to Sharon when they fought in the recent title match! Heavens, I shuddered. That was so disgusting! Thankfully, I’d come out cleanly in my encounter with both of those trashy sluts! Whoever faced them in future fights would certainly have to insist on a clean bill of health! Heh, heh. Perhaps my current low ranking was really a blessing in disguise and that I wouldn’t have to fight any of the two again, certainly not in the near future.

Back to the present. For a change, I wore some make-up, and was surprised how beautiful it made me feel, and couldn’t help thinking that maybe I needed to do it more often. I was also dressed especially sexily to lift my slightly depressed mood in a white, cream outfit, which contrasted nicely with my smooth, tanned skin. After a full body massage, a pedicure, and a bikini, leg and underarm wax yesterday I felt as smooth and sleek like a new-born. A short white mini-skirt and matching leather boots displayed my slim, athletic legs perfectly, and a short top allowed me to show off my flat, tanned stomach. Compared to most of the other women in the supermarket, most of whom looked rather like dowdy old housewives, I felt like a hot fashion model from a glamour magazine. And why not flaunt it, I smiled and thought, as I tossed my hair provocatively while a presumably married couple walked by. I felt a naughty teasiness stir within me when I noted the appreciative look of the man!

At the dairy products, I selected some yoghurt, cheese and milk, and at the vegetables I got some crisp lettuce, carrots and a cucumber. As I put the cucumber in the basket, it suddenly struck me how much it resembled a large dildo, and the deliciously naughty thought involuntarily caused a warm flush to rise to my cheeks. Now why did I think of that? Sometimes I really shocked myself! I looked around quickly, hoping there weren’t any mind-readers around (as if they really existed!) and walked away.
But I couldn’t quite get the dirty thought out of mind as I walked through the supermarket, maybe because Heather and I had not had sex for almost a week! I felt that familiar, lusty, tingling in my erogenous regions hmmm! I smiled a little lewdly to myself - I definitely need to convince Heather to take a break from her studies tonight!

One problem I found with hard physical exercise was that it tended to raise my already healthy libido, unless of course I was really too tired and exhausted, like after a major competition, marathon or iron woman competition. Maybe it was all the adrenaline and endorphins released by the excitement of exercising competing and extending oneself physically daily.

In the fruit section I got some nice bananas, strawberries, peaches, a paw-paw, and an orange. Hmm? Maybe tonight we could have some fruit salad and ice cream for a change? After all, glancing down my slim body, I smiled to myself, I can afford to indulge in some dessert from time to time!

On the way back to the dairy section, I also collected toothpaste, an Adidas for Active Women can of deodorant for myself and a Tommy Girl for Heather, a box of tampons and pads, as my next period was only a couple of days away. And no girl wants the embarrassment of being caught unawares.

As I leaned over the fridge to look through and select the right ice cream, I saw a guy on the opposite side surreptitiously glancing down my low cut cleavage, my small, petite breasts appearing larger than they actually were - thanks to the wonder of my new push-up bra! Casually pretending not to notice I continued rummaging longer than necessary before finally selecting a carton of ice-cream. As I stood up, I directly looked him in the eye, and smiled, feeling a thrill course through me as I noticed an immediate blush appear in his neck upwards. Silently, I giggled in shame, poor guy! Men were just such helpless victims of their hormones! But I hoped I’d made his day a little more exciting and better.

Finally, I got some soda, and since I now had everything I walked over the tills, but saw with dismay that only two tills were open, and that the queues were long. Feeling a little disgruntled, I took my position at the back of the shortest queue, impatiently preparing for a longish wait. To make matters worse, our line was suddenly stalled, while a shop attendant went to look for the price of an unmarked item a customer had chosen.

Finally, after about 15 minutes I was next in line at the till, when suddenly a sexy, hot looking red-haired girl, rushed forward, pushing her way in front of me, mumbling apologetically: “Sorry, sorry, I’m in a bit of a hurry, I have an appointment at a beauty salon and you won’t mind, now would you?”

Of course, I minded! Bloody hell! And I reached forward angrily to grab her by the shoulder, turning her around, saying angrily: “SORRY! But we’ve all been patiently waiting our turn so you can go to the back of the queue like all of us here have done!”
As she turned round, I recognized that it was Natasha from FFF, or Tasha, as she was fondly referred to by her fans, and she said cockily as her eyes widened as she recognized me, putting her hands in her hips: “Oh, Kayla! And WHO is going to make me go to the back of the queue? Not YOU?”, her lip curling scornfully as she deliberately taunted me.
Needless to say I lost my cool completely, succumbing to a newly identified syndrome aptly called ‘queue rage’, and gave her a hard, stinging slap across the face, her head jerking to the side sharply.

I hissed angrily: “Take that, you fucking bitch! Now be a good girl, and get to the back of the line!!!”

Tasha touched her reddening cheek gingerly and looked at me and smiled tauntingly: “I’d hoped you’d be fool enough to do that! I’ve been looking forward to taking you down! And this is as good a place as any! Right here in front of all these people, Kayla! I’m so going to enjoy beating and stripping you naked before them!”
Neither of us was dressed for the occasion. Tasha actually looked quite alluring, dressed as she was in a skintight white dress, lowcut in front and just above her ass in the back, with matching white beaded choker and short, white cowboy boots. Her hair was in pigtails, which made her look more like a teenager. Like me she had on lipstick and nail polish, hardly dressed for a catfight! But there could be no backing down now. The gauntlet had been thrown down.

A small but boisterous crowd quickly gathered around us and much to my surprise, Mr. Chain was amongst them.  By coincidence he too was shopping in the same supermarket and saw what was going on.  I carefully put down my shopping basket and handbag, and we started circling each other warily, realizing that this fight was not only for pride, but also on the record in the FFF.

By the way Tasha’s breasts were jiggling I realized the slut was not wearing a bra. Doesn’t matter, I thought to myself, I would’ve torn her bra off any way, if she’d worn one. I just couldn’t wait to get stuck into those inviting, ripe targets.
Our respective stats suddenly flashed through my mind.

Tasha: 20 y/o, 5 foot, 6 inches, 120 pounds, 34C-24-36, 1 win, 1 loss.
Myself: 24 y/o, 5 foot 9 inches, 140 pounds, 36A-25-35, 4 wins, 4 losses.

This was going to be a make-or-break fight, both of us having a 50% win record and the same ranking, the loser would be going down low in the rankings. We were obviously very evenly matched, though I had a slight advantage in height, weight and experience. But in any catfight, especially one under such varied conditions, these facts didn’t really matter. I knew I had a tough fight ahead of me, but was confident that I would triumph.

Both of us moved closer and sent out a flurry of tentative blows to the other’s face, but none landed, either missing or blocked, Despite my determination to win, I felt a twinge of admiration for the bitch: at least she was no novice. All the more, a challenge to take her down and humiliate her!

Then I feigned to the left and sent out a fast right jab directly to Tasha’s face, but she surprised me by her anticipation and ducked beneath the blow, diving forward tackling me around the waist, sending both of us crashing into a stack of oranges. A roar went up from the crowd as oranges rolled all over the supermarket floor!

I felt my short, tight skirt ripping in the process, parting along the seam with a loud rip. Snarling, Tasha smashed her fist into my surprised face knocking me back down. She got to her feet, and gave me a wicked kick to the gut as I writhed on the floor, and sneered, “See, I’m the better woman!”, and assuming the fight was over, turned to move back to the till, to finish her transaction.

But I was made of sterner stuff than that. I coughed and rolled to my knees before spotting the streaky redhead impatiently tapping her foot at the till while the wide-eyed cashier rang up her purchase. Reaching across the till from the other side, I grabbed the bitch by her pigtails at the back of her head and tugged back violently. As Tasha arched back over the till, flashing her white spandex thong as she did so, I brought my forearm down hard across the girl’s 36C chest sending her sliding to the floor behind the till.
Moving round the till I found the little tart, a little shaken on her bum, surprise evident in her face. “Right bitch, time to sort you out”, I snapped, grabbing Tasha’s hair again and dragging her from behind the counter causing her to crawl with a tearing sensation through her scalp.

In agony and desperation, the slut grabbed at my already torn skirt and tugged hard gaining reward from the further ripping sound, causing it to slide down and me to stumble to my knees. Tasha then grabbed my hair and shoved my face down hard against a metal shelf filled with tinned foods. Luckily for me the shelving collapsed and so the potential damage was reduced and I rolled to the floor and ended up on my back as Tasha scrambled to her feet. But I kicked the streaky redhead’s legs from under her and she ended up stumbling over the frozen foods refrigerator before crashed back to the floor. The pair of us grappled to our hands and knees slapping at each other and ripping at each other’s hair.

By this time word had gotten round to FFF, and soon all the regulars were there, watching eagerly and shouting encouragement; Tom, Doug, Tina, Betty, Sharon, Ruth, Joan, Jenny, etc. Doug even had a handy cam out shooting a video of it all!
Soon vicious clouting slaps were cracking off each other’s faces as each tried to dominate the other and then ripping at each other’s clothing in an attempt to topple the other over. It was Tasha who changed tactics first clenching her right fist she landed a punch on my face, catching me on the cheek and spinning me into a pile of cereal boxes scattering them across the floor. I quickly scrambled to my feet kicking myself free from my torn skirt and shrugging off my shredded top leaving me in just my lacy, cream coloured bra, matching thongs and boots.

For an insane moment, I recalled how much I’d paid for this particular set, and it wasn’t cheap! I also remembering thinking this morning as I admired myself in my underwear in the mirror how sexy I looked, my long, rosy nipples and thick dark bush just visible through the transparent material. What a pity it was that one had to hide such nice underwear under one’s clothes! But my gawd, this was not what I had in mind at all! Not like this: in the middle of a fucking supermarket! However, perversely, the thought of the crowd leering at me made my nipples hard as my excitement mounted.

Tasha scrambled to her feet kicking a box of cereal across the floor, her own shredded dress dropping to the floor as she tugged it off to show her white spandex thong. Some raucous catcalls went up as we again circled each other half-nude, and I suppose from their perspective we did present a titillating panorama. Grimly I resolved to give the tart a severe public thrashing for her rude and bitter attacks.

However, Tasha was the first to score. She hit me with an open palm crack across the face. The slap echoed round the supermarket like gun fire and rocked me sideways until Tasha grabbed my long black hair and tugged me back into another cracking slap across the other cheek before she jabbed her finger straight into my navel.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:34:13 AM by Kayla »
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Kayla

• God Member
Re: Repost: Supermarket Brawl by Kayla
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 10:55:19 PM »
Causing me to exhale sharply, I folded forward into a rapidly lifted knee that met me full in the chest crushing my boobs painfully and shot me upright allowing Tasha to follow up with another punch to the face. My gawd, the bitch was clobbering me as I heard a groan go up from my supporters. I was knocked back and retreated from the aggressive, bullying, streaky redhead feeling a wetness on my face from a nose bleed. Obviously, the relative newcomer to FFF intended to hurt me as much as possible, and was doing a good job of it too!

But though she had indeed hurt me, I did not intend to let that continue and suddenly stepped forward to crack my own palm across the sluts face, and then taking another step, rammed my knee with precision right between Tasha’s thighs. Her eyes rolled wildly and her mouth gaped in shock. I was delighted at the effect as my knee sank into the other woman where it mattered and clearly hurt her as her knees buckled and she fell forward.
I grabbed my rival by her pigtails and pulled her head back before grabbing her left breast and crushing the soft flesh. My spirit surged! Tasha was sagging forward gasping for breath from my blow right in the sex and she felt nauseous. Now I was milking her tit like a cow. Tasha was clearly in a panic and out of desperation grabbed me round the waist and shoved me hard.

I was driven back against the magazine counter and groaned as the base of my spine hit the shelf and I folded back over it knocking magazines to the floor as Tasha loomed over me and viciously backhanded me across the throat leaving me lying almost on top of the check-out counter. From my nearby shopping basket, she grabbed the bottle of soda and poured it all over my body, soaking me and my making my underwear even more transparent, giggling in delight as I spluttered in fury.

The bitch was now on a roll, and delivered a punch to the base of my soaked thong, not once but twice before grabbing me by the front of my bra and pulling me into a sitting position. “Now bitch, time to say good night!”, she crowed as she pulled back her fist for the knock-out blow. But I was not finished yet and suddenly clapped my hands sharply together on either side of the woman’s head. Then I lunged forward from the check-out-counter to crash into and onto the bitch as we tumbled to the floor. My heart sank for a split second as my expensive bra was ripped open as Tasha held onto it as she fell backwards while my tanned breasts fell free. The next moment I landed on top of her crushing my soft titflesh into her face.

I suppose Tasha did the first thing that came to her mind and bit my right nipple, causing me to rear back, and to immediately examine the flesh for injury.  Fortunately however, my breast was not scarred. The fucking bitch! Tasha tried to scramble away as I hit her about the head a couple of times; hard blows; one splitting her lip, another starting a nose bleed. I snarled viciously before grabbing the younger girl’s larger, creamy white boobs and giving them a violent twist and squeeze. “I’m going to rip these off of you, bitch!”  I hissed angrily.

Tasha was kicking and slapping at me and eventually unseated me, and we tumbled apart before slowly struggling back to our feet now left in just our thongs, both soaked and plastered to our bodies. While I still had my boots on, Tasha had lost hers, but still had her white, beaded choker. Both of us were covered in dirt and sweat, our hair ruffled and mangled; we looked a state. This was however a fight to the finish neither of us was going to compromise until one had obliterated the other, and so with snarls of hatred we lashed at each other again, exchanging slaps before both grabbing the other by the hair and tugging wildly. I tried to toss Tasha into the freezer while she tried to shove me into the lobster tank. Then we lost our grip on each other and spun wildly apart, before turning around to face each other again.

We rushed forward again - our fit, sexy bodies clashing hard into each other. Tasha caught me in a headlock as I wrapped my right arm around her neck. Gritting my teeth, I tried to force her off-balance, but suddenly Tasha slipped her leg between mine, and managed to jerk both of us to crash hard to the supermarket floor again. I grunted painfully as I lost my breath upon impact.

Before I could recover, the younger bitch pinned down my shoulders, as she slid her right thigh and hip over my stomach and hip. She started to wildly slap and scratch my firm, petite breasts, twisting and squeezing my proud nipples, as I tried to cover up and defend myself. Tasha then grabbed my wrists and pinned them down on my chest. Still dazed a little, I struggled and was finally able to free my hands, but then Tasha grabbed hold of them again and quickly pinned them down to my sides. She was taking control of me, and there was nothing I could do about it!

Slowly she then pushed my arms above my head while I was still recovering from my winded fall, and lowered her larger chest down on top of mine. I could feel her breasts pressing hard onto mine flattening them a little painfully onto my ribs while our nipples rubbed erotically against each other’s.  The stickiness of the soda she had poured on me earlier began to act like glue, fastening our breasts together as she crushed hers against mine.

Tasha then whispered to me, “Still think you are so hot, huh, BITCH?!?!?”

I only grunted and hissed back between my gritted teeth, “You haven’t proven anything yet, bitch! This is a long way from being over, SLUT!”

Gathering my reserves, I slowly forced myself up into a sitting position, and met Tasha chest-to-chest, stomach-to-stomach as our arms strained and battled for dominance. Then as we both pulled to the same side, we starting rolling. As we did so I wrapped my right leg around Tasha’s right leg and shifted my thighs to between Tasha’s legs and forced my sticky, soda-wettened crotch hard into hers, as if trying to grind her into submission.

Tasha gasped in shocked surprise, but immediately retaliated by beginning to tear at my expensive lacy, French thong. Involuntarily, I yelled and started to claw and scratch at the bitch’s ample chest in return. Meanwhile Tasha had pulled my thong right up into my anal crease and vulva, giving me a painful wedgie, which she sawed back and forth fiercely. The pain was agonizing and intense as it cut deeply into my intimate folds. Realizing my predicament, I pulled back my fist and hit her full on the bridge of her nose. But as I rolled away, she clung on to my thong, and it tore off completely.

Slowly struggling back to my feet, I was now completely nude and very pissed, though the crowd seemed to enjoy the sight of my naked body. Rushing forward I grabbed Tasha’s shoulders as she rose before pumping my right knee with all the force I could muster between the woman’s legs.

For a moment everything stopped as my knee mashed Tasha’s womanhood, crushing her pleasure centre while directly assaulting her sex life.  The streaky redhead went ashen and her knees started to buckle a feeling of nausea sweeping through her body.

“How do you like that, cxnt?!?!?”,  I snarled repeating the dose only this time, as my knee thumped into the stricken bitch, it lifted her off her feet sending her crashing to the floor clutching herself and moaning softly.

Victory was now clearly mine! The tramp had no more chance of making any comeback now. A feeling of elation filled me “I had triumphed!”

I stood over the whimpering woman for a moment before reaching down to drag her to her knees by a tearing grip of her hair, hissing “You want some more?!?!”

On getting no response, I bounced her head off the fridge before tugging her back to her knees by her hair. Tasha was woozy, her vision blurred by the pain she was in, when I brought up my knee again, this time full in her face sending her to fall face-down, unconscious.

Walking forward, I seized her from behind by her thong and beaded choker and lifted her up. Then as I swung and tossed her into the live lobster tank, her thong tore off and her choker broke, scattering beads all over the floor. The shock of hitting the cold water revived her, and she spluttered a little as she made it to the surface. Then her face distorted in anguish as a lobster had clamped a claw onto one of her rose-red nipples, and another was between her legs! Pinching her who knows where! Video cameras zoomed in and cameras flashed all round. Tasha writhed wildly, limbs thrashing, screaming and pulling to get them off her with minimum damage, and eventually rose and fell out of the tank, lying drenched and exhausted on the floor.

Smiling a little wickedly, I picked up the cucumber in my shopping basket, and sauntered threateningly towards her, my intention pretty clear. Her dazed eyes grew wide with fear as she slithered back on her naked bum, her pink, shaven gash invitingly visible.

“Now for the COUP DE GRACE!”, I giggled menacingly.

“No! Please, Kayla.   NO! PLEASE!”, she begged feebly.

And then it happened! Murphy’s Law, I suppose. I stepped onto a couple of beads of her choker, and suddenly my legs slipped and flew out from under me, and I flipped head over heels, the back of my head hitting the concrete floor hard, knocking me out completely.

When I came to a minute or so later, I found that my hands were tied behind my back with my own bra, and Tasha’s torn thong stuffed in my mouth! Tasha, her face bloody and bruised, smiled cruelly and triumphantly as she knelt between my still booted legs, forcing them crudely apart. Only half-conscious and dizzy, I tried to keep my shaking, trembling legs closed, but could do nothing to prevent her spreading me wide open and totally vulnerable. Then I saw her hold up the cucumber that I’d dropped when I slid and fell.

“Time to get some of your own medicine, Kayla!” she said gleefully, and I realized the bitch’s intention! “OOOOHHHH NOOOO!”  She was not satisfied with just having won; she wanted to humiliate me!

She went to work on my most private body part with the long, hard vegetable while her left hand squeezed and pinched my nipples between her nails: “Look how soaking WET she’s getting!  The perverted slut’s ENJOYING IT!”  Tasha exclaimed with a sadistic smile.

This raised some laughter and jeers from the gathered crowd. Camera lights flashed and I realized with horror what that meant - soon my defeat and humiliation would be posted all over the internet!

I moaned helplessly as I felt my hips uncontrollably starting to tilt and rise with each fierce thrust, punctuated with soft squelching sounds.  I felt my cheeks blush bright red, as Tasha leered into my face, displaying a victorious grin, giggling sarcastically: “Look at that! Like a geyser! It looks like the whore actually enjoys being dominated and degraded publicly, huh?”
{alt}

Tasha unrelentingly continued to work as the pressure slowly mounted inside of me, like a dam waiting to burst. My moans and yelps turned into screams of humiliation. Then I felt it coming to a massive, gushing orgasm that shook my whole body from head to toe, from fingertip to fingertip. My legs flailed and I gasped for air like a fish out of water, the vengeful bitch leaving the cucumber still embedded in me, the green tip of the back end, sticking obscenely out of me as my love juices dripped down between the cheeks of my ass.

Then she lifted my booted legs high up in the air by the heels, and started spanking my athletic bottom hard with her bare hand, my ass cheeks jiggling with each blow. As slap after slap resounded loudly round the supermarket, I heard more laugher from certain quarters in the crowd, and sobbed tearfully as I felt my bottom begin to glow a pinkish red from the punishment it was receiving. It was so fucking embarrassing!

Finally, she had enough and stepped back and mercifully let me go, leaving the Supermarket with her beaming main fan, Doug, and the rest of his entourage, Tina and Sharon. They were obviously all delighted.

I was stunned and destroyed - I had been so close to victory, yet had lost AGAIN!
Why was fate so cruel to me?  I’d had it in my grasp, had the bitch beaten and completely at my mercy, and then it just slipped away as it has done so often lately! It was truly heartbreaking!

Moreover, I had lost to a slightly smaller, younger and less athletic girl! I felt totally useless and worthless!

Some might say it had just been bad luck, but that was no consolation whatsoever, a loss was still a loss, no matter how close or how it happened.

Maybe this was the FINAL straw, a sign for me to retire from catfighting at FFF?  To bid it farewell?

Will I ever fight (or write) again at FFF?

Well, only TIME will tell!

My chest heaved with a sob, two salty tears rolled down my bruised and rosy cheeks.  “What was I going to tell Heather? The prospect of a hot, steamy evening with her had been spoilt COMPLETELY!”

As Marie (from another group) pushed her way through the crowd, and came forward to tenderly cover my shame with a blanket, I grimly managed a wry smile. At least, the slutty tramp, Tasha, was not going to have any sex any time soon either since my hard blows to her crotch had seen to that! Moreover, Tasha had also missed her stupid beauty appointment - yippee! And she was going to need quite a few of those to look decent again! Serves her darn right!

THE END

This fantasy story was written based on a hidden poll conducted in the Female Fight Fiction Yahoo Group.  Tasha attracted 26 votes to 25 votes for Kayla and thus narrowly won the Supermarket Brawl!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 09:27:44 AM by Kayla »

petelv

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »
Kayla ,  Another great story.  I think it's time that you get a winning streak going.

pete

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 05:34:05 PM »
Oh, how I enjoyed this...beautifully written...finely detailed...full of action..and much more, besides!

Congratulations, and Thank You for sharing it.

Please see.."To all writers on FCF"...its under Announcements; and it certainly includes you!

GG

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 10:06:45 PM »
Just a terrific story! Thanks for bringing it back to life, Braveheart!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 10:31:58 PM »
Oh my, what a coincidence! To visit the board today & see one of my first (cat fight) stories reposted - blush!  ;D

Thanks for the repost, Braveheart, and the lovely comments from all - really appreciate it!  :D ;)

Not sure, if or when, the catfight bug might bite again - so not going to make any promises.  ::)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 05:57:34 PM »
This was also amazingly hot, cucumber and all ...  LOL!  :P ;D :-*
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Falcon Knight

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 05:11:45 AM »
That was a wonderful story, Kayla. I particularly enjoyed the lobsters and use of a cucumber. I can't recall having so much fun during a simple trip to the supermarket before.

Arthur

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 08:50:11 AM »
Oooh thanks, Arthur & Irene; glad you enjoyed!  :D ;) I did have 2 more fights with Tasha that should be here somewhere on the site - you might enjoy those one as well!  ;)

Hugs
Kayla