News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Border Division 1 Bracket 2

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Border Division 1 Bracket 2
« on: August 21, 2014, 02:42:53 AM »
Today we announce the second bracket of our game changing tournament to crown a champion of our seven divisions.  The official favorite to win Watcher division 1 is Elisha Cuthbert we did not track data properly on that.
For Watcher Division 2 the favorites are:  Lacey Chabert,Emma Bunton, Olivia Munn, Megan Fox

The fights already announced for Border Division
Ashley Greene vs. Ashley Benson
Troian Bellisario vs.  Olivia Wilde
Victoria Justice vs. Lyndsy Fonseca
Lindsay Lohan vs. Eliza Taylor

The second grouping will see
Nina Dobrev vs. Naya Rivera
Genesis Rodriguez vs. Margot Robbie
Jordan Hayes vs. Amber Heard
Rose Leslie vs. Jennifer Lawrence

Now some words from each competitor
{alt}
image hosting 20mb “I lost my last two fights, Genesis was quicker and stronger and a finisher.  Nina I’m going to straight fuck you up.”

{alt}
upload picture “There’s probably a lot of people who want to see me fight in this but truth be told all I’m worried about is a fight with Ashley Greene at WBACCF 12.  We tussled a little each time I proved slightly better and now soon we fight.  Ashley Greene vs. Nina Dobrev.  Nina Dobrev vs. Ashley Greene. Vampire Diaries vs. Twilight.  Ashley and I often talked about which of us is stronger, tougher more athletic now we will soon find out.  Naya I’ll worry more about you after Ashley finds out the answer to each of those questions is Nina Dobrev.”

{alt}
upload a gif “I beat Naya now I have to show it wasn’t fluke it wasn’t a easy fight.  I have arguably the best Aussie, a strong woman who will challenge me.  I’m not backing down if she gives me an inch of a opening she will end up like Naya… Knocked out.”

{alt}
online photo sharing “We have three Aussie beauties in this most talk is of Teresa Palmer vs. Ashley Greene but myself and Genesis that will be.. Don’t miss it.”

{alt}
free photo hosting “I really don’t know why I’m here yes Rose Leslie and I just had a … Had a great fight.  Lot of skill shown by both of us and it was without a doubt my best day.  All things worked, my reflexes were top notch and soon I battle Amber Heard.  I hope for the best.”

{alt}
free screen capture “I’m going hurt Jordan just for fun.  I shouldn’t know this little girls name and who did she beat one of the ginger bitches on HBO.  I’ve been kicking ass for years, I’ll kick more ass in the years to come.  Jordan’s is just another ass.”

{alt}
screencast  “Lovely to be here I can still feel Janet’s blood on me and nothing would give me greater joy then to find Jordan again across the pit…. You know what that is not true and I apologize, I kicked Janet’s overrated soft body all over a bar.  I dominated her in a way none can duplicate save for one and that is me.  Janet I haven’t had enough yet, I want more I want more of your blood on me.  I want to end this permanently do you understand Janet.  My hate for is not satiated I will hurt you again.”

{alt}
image hoster “Last time I wasn’t prepared for a fight, this time I am… That means trouble for 31 other women”