News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anushka's request-Tennis pro's-Sabine and Monica

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Anushka's request-Tennis pro's-Sabine and Monica
« on: August 19, 2014, 03:16:49 AM »
Sabine lisicki is german she kill previews queen of tennis world serena is a queen of tennis world and take her crown and queen strapon and became a new queen of tennis world she is very domineted queen she allways fuck other girls with her strapon and make all girls to lick her ass she sit on queen throne and make looser to lick her feet and thighs and make to suck her strapon the all tennis world afriad to lisicki terror  becousr lisicki have strongest thigh and ass after wear strapon she is fucking machine she give no mersy and destroy looser with her big queen strapon and make looser to lick her ass her big strong german ass

Monica puig is a new rookie but she is also so powerfull she is also very strong she winning a best new rookie title after win this she do fight with few vetron fighters and she fuck hers very hardly she also have nice big round ass and powerfull thigh in last fight she do fight with vetron radwanska after fight she break radwanska ass with her strapon . radwanska cry please Monica i lick your ass like your bitch please dont fuck me . Monica make radwanska on her knee grab her hair and put in her big puerto ricon ass radwanska have no breath she will scream and cry but Monica do mersy after long breath struggle radwanska was dead between Monica puig ass after this accident in all tennis world speard Monica puig terror . same people do gossip Monica puig is more curel and dominting and powerfull then queen sanine lisicki

now the rookie and queen do fight and the winner tkae queen throne and queen strapon

write lots of trashtalking and crying winner make looser her own ultimate bitch and do very curel piss on face make to drink her piss , no breathing ass licking , fucking with queen strapon , splietlicking , thigh licking arms print licking , fucking every possion squeze her head between her thighs , and more curel but no kill looser make her sex slave

This fight takes place out in the parking lot. Not only had there been a lot of talk about these two fighting, but they truly hate each other and on several occasions they had to be separated. I heard that Sabine had said that Monica is a flat chest young big mouth that needs to be put in her place, and Monica had said that Sabine is a flabby, pathetic old whore who should be at her feet. It went back and forth and on a couple of occasions the two women had screaming matches while staring daggers at each other.

One of the fcf members thought that this would be such a good fight that he got several members to put up money for a prize and they offered $2000 to the woman who won the fight, and a big bonus if the winner gives everyone a really good show. They were very happy they did because when they got to speak to Sabine, the older cocky, confident tough woman laughed when she said that this flabby, spoiled young bitch has no idea of what is going to happen to her. She told them that she would blacken her eyes, and break her fuckin nose, and knock out all of her teeth, and then she would make Monica her slave and make her lick her feet and kiss her ass, and lick her into an explosive orgasm right in front of everyone. She said that she has that same old huge, 14” strap on dildo that she is so famous for and she is going to plow it into Monica’s ass hole and fuck her right up her ass and then she would make her lick it clean.
You should have seen how infuriated Monica got when we played the tape of what Sabine had said, and then we made a tape of Monica ass well. Monica said that she was going to bash Sabine’s face in and break her fuckin nose and knock out all of her teeth, and then she would show Sabine just how it feels to be fucked with a huge dildo, and that she would piss in Sabine’s mouth and make her drink it.
The fight is scheduled in the gym at 8 pm. No one cared that it is a women’s dressing room or man’s, they all were in the locker room very excited to witness and record on tape everything that happened from when the two women arrive until everyone is gone. First Sabine shows up and ready to change into her fight clothes. Sabine is wearing a black mini dress and high heels, but Sabine can’t change because there are people around her talking and Sabine can’t pass up a chance to show off and tell everyone just how great she is. Sabine just starts telling people how she’s going to make Monica eat her into orgasm, and she’s going to piss right into Monica’s face, when who shows up but Monica.

Monica is wearing a white mini dress and high heels and she screams, “I can’t believe you had the fuckin nerve to show up you flabby old cow. You must really want to get your teeth bashed in.” Sabine screams, “Look at who’s calling who a cow you flat chested slut. I’m really going to enjoy knocking the shit out of you. The crowd started to part the way as the two women started walking toward each other, each looking as if they want to knock the shit out of the other one. Sabine pulls her fist back and she punches Monica “bang,” right on her chin rocking her head back, but when Monica’s head comes back forward Monica grabs Sabine’s dress with her right hand she starts hammering Sabine’s nose. Monica has caught Sabine totally off guard as Monica is “bang, bang, bang,” pulling Sabine forward into her fist over and over again until first blood starts to roll from Sabine’s nose and then Sabine falls right over onto her ass on the floor of the locker room with a bang.

Sabine is just sitting there with blood rolling from her nose, and Sabine is shocked, she can’t believe this stupid young bitch is beating her up. Monica stands over Sabine and she laughs as she screams, “Look at you Sabine you old fuckin whore, I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to knock the shit out of me, and look at you sitting there al bloody and beat up. Look at you Sabine you weak pathetic old bitch, you can’t even fuckin fight. Monica’s words infuriate Sabine and Sabine gets to her feet to fist fight Monica again. She raises her fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Monica. I’m going to knock you silly you stupid bitch and then I’ll But before Sabine can finish what she is saying, Monica pulls her right fist all the way back and she sends it full force at Sabine’s face. Sabine manages to step back and out of the way and Monica’s punch misses Sabine completely as Monica goes stumbling right past Sabine quite off balance. Monica regains her balance and she spins right back around to face Sabine again, but this time Sabine grabs Monica’s dress with her right hand and she starts hammering Monica’s nose. She’s smashing Monica’s face just like Monica has done to her only minutes earlier and blood starts rolling from Monica’s nose and Monica is fuckin shocked, and she screams, “I’m bleeding.” Back and forth her head is going, swinging back and forth like a rag doll under Sabine’s punches. She just keeps on punching her face in over and over again until first blood really starts rolling from Monica’s nose and then Monica starts crying out, “Please stop, “bang, bang,” “Please stop I’m bleeding.”
Sabine grabs Monica’s dress with both of her hand and she screams, “How dare you tell me when to stop Monica you fuckin big mouth, I’ll tell you when I’m finished with you, but I’m far from finished with you yet.” All of a sudden Monica loses her temper and her face turns bright red. She lunges at Sabine, wrapping her hands right through Sabine’s hair and she spins her around and shoves her back hard. Sabine goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “Boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Monica grabs Sabine by her fuckin hair and she shoves her head back, “bang,” right into the hard cement wall, and Monica is screaming, “I’m going to knock you silly you stupid bitch and then I’m going to drain every last ounce of your dignity right out of you, right here in front of everyone.

Sabine raises her right knee up, “boom,” right into Monica’s cxnt. Monica’ groans out loud, “AAAHHH,” as she grabs her aching pussy and leans forward backing away from Sabine.    Monica reaches down and she grabs Sabine’s feet and she drags her away from the wall into the center of the locker room. Then she grabs Sabine by her fuckin hair as she climbs on top of her and she sits down right on Sabine’s stomach. Monica lets go of Sabine’s hair with her right hand and she takes her open palm and “bam,” she smacks her right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her, she slaps Sabine backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping Sabine’s face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Monica is smacking the shit out of Sabine’s face again and again screaming, “Wake up Sabine, wake up you stupid, pathetic old bitch, I’m not even finished with you yet. Monica slaps Sabine’s face until she slaps her back awake, she slaps her right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.

Sabine’s eyes pop open and Sabine is knocked so silly she doesn’t even know where she is anymore, and she has no idea of what just happened to her as she lay there totally dazed and confused. Monica gets up off of Sabine and she lowers her panties. Then as Sabine is laying there moaning, “OOOWWW, OOOWWW,” and trying to clear the cob webs out of her head, Monica holds her wet hot pussy right over Sabine’s face and she starts pissing right into Sabine’s open mouth, and all over Sabine’s face. The warm yellow urine seems to wake Sabine up and Sabine starts crying out, “OH NO,” and she spits out a mouthful of warm piss. “ WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME,” and she spits out more yellow piss right out of her mouth. Then realizing what is going on she feebly starts bucking and kicking and flailing her arms screaming, “NO, YOU DISCUSTING PIG, GET OFF OF ME.”

Monica smashes her fist, “bang,” right into Sabine’s nose again screaming, “YOU ARE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU’RE A DISCUSTING PIG AND I AM A REAL WOMAN, AND YOU ARE GOING TO TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU’RE MY SLAVE AND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, OR I’LL REALLY BASH YOUR FACE IN.” Blood is still gushing out of Sabine’s nose and it’s starting to fill up in her mouth. Sabine spits a mouthful of blood right on Monica’s face screaming, “FUCK YOU WHORE, I’LL NEVER BE YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE.” Monica starts knocking Sabine’s face in with her fist. She smashes her fist, “bang,” right into Sabine’s nose again and this time you can really hear the bone break and the fuckin silence. Monica has punched Sabine’s face in, she bashes Sabine’s nose in, and there is a big GASH across the bridge of Sabine’s nose and blood is rolling from the cut, and blood is squirting out of Sabine’s nose
Monica raises up and she slowly lowers her wet, hot pussy right onto Sabine’s face, right onto her nose, and Sabine is moaning and screaming in pain as Monica rock back and forth on Sabine’s broken nose. Then Monica raises up and she holds her wet pussy only inches over Sabine’s face and she starts showing Sabine her own blood on her cxnt screaming, “LOOK AT HE MESS YOU MADE, NOW YOU’RE GOING TO LICK IT CLEAN YOU WHORE.” Sabine raises her head up and she clamps her teeth down right on Monica’s cxnt. Monica screams “AAAAHHHH,” and she raises up and she manages to rip her cxnt right out of Sabine’s mouth. Monica’s cxnt is aching and bloody, but now Monica is totally infuriated and totally crazed and she tightens her right fist up hard and tight and she starts bashing Sabine’s face in again. She’s smashing her fist, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again into Sabine’s mouth. She starts cracking and chipping Sabine’s teeth and splitting Sabine’s lips open and Sabine’s lips are swelling up bigger and bigger. Monica just keeps on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” punching Sabine’s teeth until she bashes Sabine’s teeth in and Sabine’s lips just bust open under her fist, and blood is dripping from her lips and filling up in her mouth. Sabine becomes totally submissive to Jon I now. She’s crying like a little girl and spitting mouthfuls of blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth and she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE MONICA. I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MONICA. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO. I’LL LICK YOUR cxnt. I’LL WORSHIP YOUR PUSSY. I’LL EAT YOU INTO ORGASM, PLEASE I’m BEGGING YOU LET ME EAT YOUR PUSSY.”

Monica is crazed and she raises up over Sabine and she spins around facing Sabine’s feet, then she lowers her ass down right on Sabine’s face. Sabine is breathless, she’s desperately trying to breath in air, but she can’t. Monica’s ass is smothering her face, and Sabine is desperately bucking and kicking her legs and flailing her hands. Monica grabs Sabine’s hands and she holds them up in the air. Sabine is getting weaker and weaker and her kicking is getting slower and weaker. Sabine’s goes limp under Monica’s ass and Sabine’s hands are just flapping around limply in Monica’s hands. Just then Monica raises up off of Sabine’s face and Sabine gasps in precious gulps of air. Monica screams, “Now slave, you better stick your tongue right inside my ass hole and lick my ass hole clean or I’ll sit right on your face and suffocate you until you’re dead.

Sabine is scared and she knows that Monica means business now. She raises her wobbly head up off the ground and she pushes her tongue right up to Monica’s anus. Then she shoves her tongue inside of Monica’s ass hole and she starts licking and licking. Sabine is licking Monica’s ass hole with a passion. She’s slurping her ass hole with her tongue, feverishly like a dog licking its master over and over again. Then Monica raises up off of Sabine and she turns around facing Sabine’s head. She holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over Sabine’s face screaming, “KISS IT BITCH,. KISS MY cxnt.” Sabine is submissive now and she kisses Monica’s sweet pussy. She starts kissing her cxnt over and over again. Monica screams, “lick me Sabine, lick me into orgasm. Sabine sticks her tongue into Monica’s pussy and she starts licking her over and over again with all the passion she can muster. Monica starts “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” exploding in orgasm over and over again. She cums right on Sabine’s tongue.

Monica gets up off of Sabine and she see’s that Sabine is spitting and gagging and desperately trying to get the taste of Monica’s ass and pussy out of her mouth. Monica laughs and screams, “I see you don’t like the way I taste you bitch.” Monica lowers her cxnt down just inches over Sabine’s face and says, “Let me wash it out for you as she starts pissing right in Sabine’s mouth screaming, “YOU BETTER DRINK EVERY LAST DROP OF MY PISS YOU WHORE OR I’LL BEAT YOU UP AND HUMILIATE YOU ALL OVER AGAIN.” Sabine has no other choice but to swallow mouthful after mouthful of Monica’s warm yellow urine. The crowd was going crazy. 

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Re: Anushka's request-Tennis pro's-Sabine and Monica
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 08:35:39 PM »
Great Story!!! Keep it up!