News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

VenezeulanGoddess Carmen Vs Natalya pro wrestling

• 1 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
VenezeulanGoddess Carmen Vs Natalya pro wrestling
« on: July 14, 2014, 04:42:43 AM »
Carmen Venezeulan Goddess Vs Natalya

Announcer 1: "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to yet another ppv extravaganza." "We have a match coming up." "That may effect, the newly created womens, intercontinental tag championships."
Announcer 2: "That's right, part of this new division championship." "One of the ladies MUST have international ties, for the team to be able to compete, for these belts."
Announcer 1: "So far we have seen Natalya, stake her claim, being from Canada." "Her partner, as of yet unknown."
Announcer 2: "Yeahhh but we have heard from Storm, that he has a team as well." "You know he already has that Crazy, and sexy cuban Evangelina." "Like Natalya, we just don't know who her partner will be."
Announcer 1: Well hearing Natalya's music cueing up, things are about to get down to business, as here comes NATALYA!!"

Natalya heads out, making gestures to the crowd. The buxom blonde, sporting a very sexy outfit. Black leather, with pink, and other colors. Some hearts on it of course. Her top, basically a modified sports bra, in appearance. A lot of well rounded cleavage showing, as well as her sleek belly.
The bottoms, skin tight, and showing off her toned legs, and firm ass.
Natalya making her way to the ring, asking for a microphone, from the official.
"Cut my music, and listen up people." "I demand that my team, gets to fight, for the opening match." "To gain the new women's intercontinental tag belts." "After all, I qualify, as all of this, is Canadian made!!" Natalya states, letting an arm, glide along her busty figure, like a game show model, displaying a prize.
"There is not one lady, in the back, that can handle all of this." She ads.

"Whoahhhhhh there Natalya.... I may just have that lady, right here tonight for you." A mans voice announces, as heads begin to turn, looking for the speaker.
Announcer 2: "Hey look, Storm's coming out here."I wonder who he brought, I hope she has nice puppies!!"
Announcer 1: I don't understand, since Evangelina is not in the building tonight, who he could have ready to wrestle."

"Storm, I'm calling your bluff, bring her out, whoever she is." "I will fight her, and teach her a lesson, on international ass kicking!!" Natalya replies confidently.
"I already know, it is not that cuban slut Evangelina." Natalya ads.
Storm now standing at the entryway, nodding his head. "Your right, because you know Eva would kick your ass, for saying that if she was here tonight." He replies back, in his own held mike.
"Since Eva is busy elsewhere tonight." "I figured to introduce all of you, to her tag team partner."
"So nothing more to be said, welcome to the other half of CALIENTE Y LOCA!!!!" Storm finishes out loud.
Some latin music begins to play.

Announcer 2: "OH MY GOD!!!" "I recognize that music, is it really her?"
Announcer 1: If it is, Storm has pulled off a major coup, if he has brought this impressive young lady to the federation."

"OHhhhhhhhh stop the music, this chica likes to rock!!" A sexy woman's voice is heard. Before the music changes, some rocking guitar chords begin.
Announcer 2: 'It is.. it's her....  OH MY GOD... the VENEZEULAN GODDESS is HERE!!"
Announcer 1: "I can't believe my eyes, here she is.. CARMEN is here!!" "Storm has pulled it off!!"
The announcers shouting back and forth.
As coming from the back. A sexy dark haired beauty hits the entry stage.
Carmen dressed in a very revealing, liquid black looking two piece outfit. A lot of shapely leg, and firm, enticing cleavage on display.
The Venezeulan Goddess fist pumping in the air, her head moving, as she arrives rocking the arena.

Announcer 1: Look at the stunned look, on Natalya's face, seeing this fiery rocking Latina heading down to the ring."
Announcer 2: "Who cares about how Natty is taking this." "This sexy high flyer, is not the largest lady in the federation." "Yet I am seeing some of the best legs, not to mention look at those puppies!!"

Natalya stands, taunting in the ring. As with her entry music rocking the arena. Some techno going off behind her. Carmen enjoys hearing the pop, from the crowd.
Before putting on her game face. Then heading down the rampway, beside her manager Storm.
Natalya was no woman to expect getting an easy win from.
Yet like Storm had planned. The buxom blonde canadian, had come prepared to match strength. Now she was going to have to deal. With the quickness and aerial assault of Carmen. Natalya showing her displeasure, with her opponent. As Carmen gets close enough, kicking at the bottom rope, by the lovely Latina's head.
Carmen smiling, as she extends a finger, giving a universal sign, of disrespect.
Natalya yelling at her, lunging for Carmen's long, silky dark hair.
Carmen slapping Natalya across her pretty face.
Natty shrieking in anger, diving out of the ring.
Carmen running around the corner, and diving inside the ring, just as the bell rings.

Natalya following after Carmen, who is already racing to the ropes on the other side. Like a attacking tigress, as Natalya stands up. Carmen using her momentum, clotheslines her way, to, and through Natalya.
Natalya hitting the mat, and rolling back outside the ring.
Carmen stepping up, to balance herself on the middle rope, motioning to the crowd. As they begin cheering, and applauding her.
While outside the ring, Natalya slaps her hands angrily, against the ring apron.

Announcer 1: I'm telling you, this lady, has got Natalya all flustered." "Carmen showing she is here with a game plan."
Announcer 2: "Yeah but keep in mind, she has got to keep this a fast paced match." "If Natalya slows it down, and it becomes strength, the Venezeulan Goddess, is going to feel the wrath of Canada."

Carmen confident, uses her leg strength, to open the ropes, for Natalya to re-enter the ring.
Natalya yells something at Carmen, before heading to the steps, not trusting her rival, to not take advantage.
Fans continue to chant for Carmen, as her rapidfire entry, has gained their attention.
Natalya slowly entering back in, keeping her eyes on Carmen.
The two ladies begin to circle each other. Natalya trying to goad Carmen into a tie up. Yet the aerial artist having none of it.
Natalya lunges, with Carmen ducking under the extended arm, and gliding past her. Carmen quickly to her feet turning, and peeling off a textbook drop kick, to Natalya.
The blonde bombshell, being taken off her feet, slamming down to the canvas.
Carmen quickly trying to follow up, with a leg drop that misses. Natalya rolling clear in time.

They both go to their feet again. Natalya in motion first, Carmen feeling the effect of her missed attack.
As she turns Natalya cries out a battle cry, surging ahead, and taking Carmen down, with a clothesline.
Carmen rolling, getting to her feet. Only to be met, with a lariot, as she turns looking for her opponent. Carmen goes down to the mat hard. Before rolling, to the side, and out beneath the bottom rope. Natalya trying to stomp on her, as she rolls.
Storm quickly to Carmen's side. As Natalya tries taunting Carmen back in.
The referee trying to get Natalya back. As he wants to start making the ten count.
Natalya backing up, then surging ahead again. As his attention away from her.
Natalya reaching through the ropes, managing to grab a handful, of Carmen's long dark hair.
As Carmen shrieks, and Storm yells protest to the official.
Natalya begins dragging Carmen back up onto the apron, using her hair.

Carmen is facing out towards the crowd, as Natalya bends her slightly backwards, over the top rope. Storm again, berating the official. As Natalya brings a forearm, smashing down, to Carmen's well formed chest.
Carmen gasps, and becomes slightly limp, as air is driven from her sexy body.
Carmen struggling to free herself, as Natalya again drives a forearm, down onto the lovely Latina's heaving chest.
Natalya starting to wrap an arm around Carmen's throat, in a chokehold. As now the referee, begins to order her to release Carmen, as they are in the ropes.
Carmen responds, by sending an elbow, back into Natalya's midsection, doubling the blonde up.
Natalya jerking Carmen's head again, trying to keep her off balance.
Carmen firing another elbow backwards.
Natalya releasing the silky dark hair. Only to have Carmen reach for, and grasp the long blonde tresses of Natalya.
With hand fulls of blonde hair. Carmen drops down, from the apron. Using the top rope, to slingshot Natalya backwards, into the ring.

Carmen quickly turns, scrambling back up onto the apron, holding the top rope. As Natalya begins to try and rise. Carmen leaps up, using the top rope, to springboard in, and deliver a flying clothesline to Natalya.
As Natalya lands hard, on her back. Carmen quickly tries wrapping her up, only getting a two count. Before Natalya kicks free, and delivers a boot, to Carmen's exposed side.
Carmen curling up slightly, from the pain, while trying to protect herself. From another such impact, from Natalya.
The buxom blonde, rolling clear, coming to her feet. As Carmen tries to rise as well. Natalya knocks her back down, before trying to turn her, and place Carmen into a sharp shooter submission hold.
Carmen jerking, twisting, and finally slipping free. Natalya hot on her trail. Natalya missing with a clothesline, as Carmen ducks, and rolls under it. As Natalya turns, Carmen thrusts a leg, up into Natalya's midsection.
Carmen flipping back up to her feet. Before she can recover, Natalya is hit by a running clothesline by Carmen.
Natalya goes down, yet as Carmen runs cross ring, to gain momentum for another one.
Natalya surges to her feet, grabbing Carmen as she runs in. Lifting her, spinning her. Before slamming Carmen down hard, onto her back.

Announcer 1: Uhhh ohhh.. Storm better pull something out of his playbook." "As things not looking good for Carmen right now."
Announcer 2: "You have got that right." "Natalya looked like she wanted to slam Carmen through the mat." "That hurt me watching it, I can't see the Venezeulan Goddess getting up from that."

Natalya looks out at the crowd, making some gestures to them, before looking down at Carmen again.
Natalya drops an elbow down onto Carmen. Rising to stand over the dark haired beauty.
As Carmen lays gasping, Natalya heads to the corner turnbuckle. Heading up, to land something devestating, to finish Carmen off for good.
Yet as she is climbing up. Storm calls out to Carmen, slamming his hands against the mat, cheering for her, getting the crowd behind her.
Carmen arches her sexy body, before doing a spring up to her feet. As Natalya turns, Carmen barrels in and hits her with a forearm, dazing her.
Natalya sitting on the corner turnbuckles, as Carmen moves a little ways out.

Announcer 2: Ohhh this is great, I think we are going to see it!!" 'Carmen calls this the Venezeulan Vixen!!"  He proclaims.
As Carmen performs a flip, back into the corner. Carmen's legs ending up, around Natalya's neck.
Natalya struggling slightly. Yet Carmen using the strength of her shapely legs. With a move, using her legs, Carmen flips Natalya from the corner, down into the ring, with a hard thud.
Natalya slamming down onto the mat. The air driven from her.
Carmen quickly climbing to the top in the corner. Before launching herself, as camera flashes go off all over the arena.
Carmen splashes down onto the already out of breath Natalya.
Before she can do anything to save herself.
Carmen shoving her nice sized, well formed breasts, into Natalya's lovely face.
As Carmen mounts the buxom blonde, holding Natalya's arms up over her head. Carmen's full body weight, on top of her.
Natalya's shoulders stay down for a three count, before she can work herself free.

Carmen rolling free, jumping up and down in the ring. As the referee raises her hand in victory.
Storm entering to stand and raise her other arm.
"The winner of the match..... The Venezeulan goddess CARMEN!!!" As her music begins to play, Natalya leaving the ring.

Yet Natalya only going, as far as the nearest microphone. "Carmen, listen up slut..." "You got lucky tonight, don't let it go to your head!!" Natalya begins, as the music is cut.
"You bring that cuban whore Evangelina or who ever you want." "Those intercontinental tag belts, will be heading to Canada, after my team wins them." Natalya ads.
Before setting the mike down, and turning to head back up the ramp.
Carmen motions to have a mike brought to her in the ring.
Storm grabbing it, from the ring official, and handing it to Carmen.
"HEY PUTA ..... listen up to the Venezeulan goddess." Carmen begins, as Natalya turns to look at her, already part way up the ramp leaving.
"You bring your partner, and your best effort." "You will find out, you are not going to be a match, for Caliente Y Loca!!" Carmen verbally hurls at her.
The challenges made, as Natalya says a few more choice words, before heading out.
Carmen's music starting again, as she goes side to side, inside of the squared circle. Carmen playing to the crowd, before leaving the ring.
After all, tonight it was the Venezeulan goddess Carmen, getting the pin fall and the win. Over a very capable, Natalya Neidhart, in singles competition.

The end

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: VenezeulanGoddess Carmen Vs Natalya pro wrestling
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 05:15:20 AM »
Stormy!!!  Awesome match, thanks for writing it about me