News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fallujah Follys Part 4 and Conclusion

• 8 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Fallujah Follys Part 4 and Conclusion
« on: August 04, 2014, 10:46:35 PM »
Fallujah Follys Part 4 and conclusion

I didn’t sleep well for the rest of the night. I didn’t have a vivid dream like the one that woke me, but I kept having snippets of fights from my past and those I wanted. Miriam was in a few.  I woke at my normal time to go for an early morning run but after dressing, I stepped outside to be greeted by a tan haze. The sandstorm hit hard. It was hard to see 50 feet in front of me. I decided against the run this morning. After putting my uniform on, I walked the mile to the office. I had a little shack next to the Regimental headquarters in Fallujah. It was small but nice. I had my own desk there. A couple of female Marines shared a few computers and Miriam had her own desk, since she was the primary interpreter for the group. I wiped the already accumulated dust from the laptop and started it up. After checking messages for 15 minutes, Miriam came in and sat down at her desk. We glanced at each other, both of us seemed a little uncomfortable since
our encounter in the shower. The other Marines didn’t seem to notice.

We were all interrupted by the Battalion CO stopping in to thank us for all the work we were doing with the Iraqi women. He mentioned that Talib was very happy with the outcome of the meeting yesterday. I looked over at Miriam and she and I shared a smile. He told us that everyone all the way up the chain of command had noticed the good work we were doing and to keep it up. Right after he left, my immediate supervisor, 1stLT Burshe, came in and told us that KBR would be working on the power to some of the shacks around the HQ and that we would be out of power for pretty much all the day. She gave us the rest of the day off. There was a collective cheer from the Marines! She asked Miriam and I to stay after everyone left.

“I would love to go out with you two on your next trip outside the wire,” she said. She was a tall blonde Naval Academy grad who looked like she could be a super model instead of a Marine Officer.

I shared a quick look at Miriam, “No problem LT, that would be great,” I said leaning back in my chair. “But some of the women may need time to warm up to you, in fact, it has taken Miriam and I a long time to get in good with some of the tribes.”

“I defer to your knowledge Staff Sergeant,” she said, then turning to Miriam, “Miriam, you are awfully quite, do you have any input?”

Miriam pausded to gather her thoughts, “Dealings with some women can be more aggressive than others, “she said, “Some still see us as the invaders.”

“Oh I see,” said the LT, “Would just like to be a fly on the wall for some the proceedings.”

After she left, Miriam and I were alone. It was an uncomfortable silence that seemed to last an eternity but in truth was maybe 30 seconds.

“So,” I said still leaning back in my chair, “Are we going to talk about last night?”

“Yes, I think we should,” Miriam replied, “I did not sleep well last night, I kept thinking about what we witnessed and what happened in the shower.” She shifted in her chair. “I want to fight you like Amri and Farrah did. I want it more than anything! I wanted to take you in the shower last night; it is all I have been able to think about!”

“I also did not sleep well last night, my dreams were violent and erotic,” I said, “If we are going to do this, we have to agree to rules first. One, no punching or scratching above the neck. Two, no yanking out clumps of hair. Three, we need to trim down our nails. It will be hard to explain black eyes or scratches to other people.”

Miriam nodded to each of these. “I want to do it naked,” Miriam said, “There is a row of empty living quarters at the edge of camp. We will not be disturbed at all.”

I pondered the naked part for a minute.

“Come on Anna,” Miriam taunted, “I know you are into women and you have wanted me for a long time.”

Part of that was true, but I tried not to let on too much. “Don’t be so full of yourself Miriam,” I said back, “Naked is alright with me as long as we stick to rules.”

“The rules are good for me,” Miriam said standing, I stood too.

“Meet by the northest side of camp in an hour and I will take you to the quarters,” she stated. She moved closer to me. She was dressed in a t shirt and khaki pants. The shirt seemed two sizes too small as her large breasts pushed against the fabric. I moved to her and we pressed together nose to nose, our breasts pressing into each other.

“I can’t wait, Miriam,” I said with a little push of my tits against hers. She pushed back. Then she broke the contact and gathered her backpack and walked out.

I finished closing up the office and walked back to my can. I gathered water, towel and some pt gear in my backpack and walked to the northest side of the camp. Miriam was waiting for me and we walked together in silence. The sand storm had gotten worse and both she and I covered our faces as the wind blew sand all around us. We reached a row of empty cans and walked a little further to the last one in the row. She was right, with the wind whipping around and no one living in this area, we would not be disturbed or heard. She shouted something to me over the wind but I didn’t understand it. She opened the door and we went inside.

It looked like she had prepared the room a little. The room was empty excepted for a pile of blankets. A light film of dust covered everything and I was thankful I brought a towel. The a/c was not working and even with the sand storm raging outside, the room was at least 90 degrees. We worked together laying out the blankets. She and I stared at each other as we stripped down. She had an amazing body. Both of our sets of breasts were full and natural just like Armi and Farrah, but without the milk. Another difference between us and the Iraqi wives was our bushes. Miriam was shaved smooth and I had a trimed landing strip.

I started stretching a little and so did Miriam. “Remember the rules,” I said, “I will try not to kick your ass to hard Miriam.” She glared at me when I made that remark.

She walked to the middle of the room and I joined her there. We were the same height and weight, I could see her breasts were a little bigger but my nipples seemed longer.

“No punching above the neck right?” She asked.

“Right,” I said back and with that she slapped me hard across the face.

“BITCH!” I cried out and I slapped her back.

She cursed at me in Arabic and lunged, I met her lunge with my own and we slammed together in the middle of the room. Hands grabbed at loose hair and others slapped at our faces and backs. We spun around so quickly it was dizzying. WE went down to the blanket covered floor quickly and started grappling for position. She was stronger than I thought she was and I found myself on my back with her body pressed on top of me. I grabbed her around the neck and pulled her head into the nape of my neck, I could feel her hot breath against my skin. Her hard nipples were pressed into my chest right below my breasts. I bridged with my hips and we rolled to right with me now on top of her.

“GET OFF YOU COW!” She yelled out. We had already started to sweat before we started and now salty water was dripping from our bodies. The sweat was a little grimy from mixing with the dust in the air, room and our bodies.

Miriam punched me hard in my right side, her legs interlocked with mine briefly and then unlocked, kicking out trying to twist us back to her on top. I held the top position as long as I could but the constant punching to the same spot on my side was hurtling like hell. I grabbed her arm to keep her from punching and lost my position, we rolled to our sides, hand wrestling for control. I released my left hand and punched her in the right side of her big tit. It sounded like a splaty thud.

“OOOOOOOWWWW!” She cried out. She grabbed my left breast and squeezed hard. I had forgotten how much that hurts!

“AAAAAAHHHHH YOU cxnt!” I screamed out! I grabbed both of her breasts and she returned in kind. Our bellies were pressed together side by side but we were pushing each other’s upper bodies away from each other with our tits. GAWD did that hurt. We made whimpers and grunts and cries of pain as we adjusted grips, kneaded out breasts, pulled and groped the flesh.  My teeth were gritted as my eyes remained shut; I imagine Miriam looked the same as we assaulted each other’s tits. I felt one of Miriam’s hands let go and then OOOOOOFFFF she punched me hard in the stomach. It winded me and she rolled us over so she was on the top again. In the turmoil, we were now only a foot away from one of the walls. Our skin was sticky and dirty from the sweat and dirt. She tried to grab both of my breasts again but I intercepted her hands and we arm wrestled. She used her body weight to press my arms down, our tits compressed together, mushrooming out at the
sides. Pinning my arms down above my head. Her mouth inches from my ear.

“Big bad bitch huh?!?” She taunted, “Looks like you are going to lose this one Anna!”

I wretched my arms free and grabbed one handful of hair and one of her shapely ass and I twisted my body and we rolled with her back slamming into the wall with a bang. She grunted in pain.

“This ain’t over by a long shot bitch!!!!” I said through gritted teeth!

She hugged to me and we pressed in, hands grabbing at back and our asses as we started to roll back again, legs still locking and unlocking. I rolled us to the middle of the room, back on top. My hips were pressed in tight as I pulled at her sweaty matted hair. She tried to bridge with her hips, grinding them. I let out a soft moan as she did. She did it again and got the same result from me. Her hands grabbed my tits again, thumps pressing into my nipples. I grabbed at her hands as I swore and cursed her! I slapped her hard in the face and rolled off of her.

We both laid on our backs, panting and breathing hard. I slowly rolled to my bag to get my water. I opened it and guzzled down some. I heard her drinking behind me. I turned to see her a few feet away. She was dripping with dirty sweat, her hair was shooting out in all sorts of different directions. She was eyeing me as I drank, I bet I looked just like her. She let some water dribble down her lips to her body, I followed it as it washed a line of grime away. She set the water down and moved back to the center of the room. Sitting on her butt with her legs spread out in front of her, knees crooked, arms in back of her holding her up. I was getting the idea of what she wanted so I moved in front of her. I put my left leg over her right, she put her right over my left and we curled out legs around each other’s hips, our cxnts pressing together. She reached for a handful of hair and grabbed my right tit, I grabbed at her left tit and hair. We pulled and
squeezed both tits and legs, rocking back and forth in the middle of the room. The movements were jerky at first and we didn’t move around that much. But as we pressed together cheek to cheek, we started to roll to one side then the other locked in this catball! My hands twisted hair and my right hand left her tit and raked it down her back, She arched in pain and did the same to me. We scratched at backs, dug our nails into our ass cheek, and went back to attacking tits. It was brutal! The entire time we were grinding our pussies together.  We fought like this for a few minutes, careening back and forth across the room. I was exhausted! I know she could not be fairing much better.

By mutual consent, we broke apart again. We were laying on our backs, arms still underneath the other. She was the first to move, rolling to her side, her left hand shot between my legs, gripping my pussy and before I could do anything about it, she inserted two fingers inside me, scratching at the inner walls of my cxnt! I was livid! I writhed around clamping my thighs around her hand. I reciprocated and stuck three fingers inside her! We were screaming now, tears streamed down my cheeks. I felt her grip on my pussy slacken and I let go of hers to grab at her hand to pull it from me. I rolled her onto her back and slid up her body to press my sweaty tits into her face. I held both of her arms out to the side. When she tried to bite at my tits, I slapped them side to side against her face. She was struggling but it started to slow down, so I pressed my D cups into her face. It only took a few seconds for the struggling to stop and I took them from her
face.

“Do you give up?” I asked though gulps of breath.

“Yes”, she squeaked out, not struggling to get me off of her.

I collapsed down ontop of her, resting cheek to cheek with her. After a minute or so, I rolled off. We ended up both falling asleep. I felt her stir which woke me. The room was dark. We must have been asleep for hours. I was sticky and dirty and needed a shower badly. I sat up, feeling my muscles groan as I did. We both took towels and wiped each other down. Miriam did something I did not expect.

“Thank you Anna,” she said, “I wanted to do that with you and am glad we did before I leave.”

“What do you mean leave?” I asked, “Was it because of this?”

“No, my company is reassigning me to the British in Basra and then to Bagdad,” she said, “It was nothing you did, I tried to stay here, but nothing can change the move. I leave tomorrow. I only found out for sure before I met you here.”

I was a little shocked. I could see the tears in her eyes and I went to hug her. We both cried as we held each other.

Epilogue

About two months after the fight, I boarded a helicopter bound for Al-Faw Palace with 1st LT Brooke Burshe, where the multi-national headquarters was for a conference on the way ahead for women in Iraq. We was given a VIP room instead of a tent where most of the people stayed. It was kind of bizarre to get VIP treatment being I was only an enlisted Marine and she was a junior officer. I soon found out why as the LT and I went to the first meeting. Miriam was there to greet us with a big smile and bigger hug.

“Well this is the famous Staff Sergeant Chambers I have heard about,” said a female British voice from behind me.

I turned from the hug as Miriam grabbed the LT for a hug, the woman was drop dead gorgeous! She was wearing a British Army officers uniform with a captain’s rank.

“Ever since hearing Miriam tell all her stories about you and the Iraqi women in Fallujah, I knew I must meet you,” she said shaking my hand, “Since we have so much in common.” With that she winked. I must have turned beet red! Miriam smiled at my LT’s confusion.

As the LT and I left the first of 4 days of conference, she turned to me.

“What did Captain Pinder mean when she first talked to you?”

“Do you really want to know?” I asked as Brooke nodded enthusiastically. We sat down in our room and I told her the story…. Much to my surprise and delight, she was completely turned on by the story! But that is a story for another time!

• God Member
Re: Fallujah Follys Part 4 and Conclusion
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 10:51:53 PM »
I plan to continue my fictional tales of my time in Iraq. The next installment is going to be tentatively called Bagdad Brawls and it will include me, Miriam, LT Brooke Burshe and British Captain Lucy Pinder ( bet you all can't guess who she looks like ;) )

I also plan to write about further encounters with Farrah and Amri.

Hope you all enjoy, it was fun writing this!

Offline joey

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 09:12:45 AM »
I'm loving your stories, please keep them coming, thank you

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 10:07:51 PM »
First rate, Anna! I can't wait to read more of your adventures.

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 05:28:34 PM »
Actually I was in a lot of fights during my time on active duty. I was a very angry young woman back then and I would start fights in bars or clubs just for fun. Looking back on that time in my life, I am not proud of what I did.

Now, the fantasy part of all of it would be meeting some Marines or Navy Corpsmen or other women who I wish I could have had a one on one private catfight with. That is where most of my stories will be based on.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 07:14:47 PM »
I plan to continue my fictional tales of my time in Iraq. The next installment is going to be tentatively called Bagdad Brawls and it will include me, Miriam, LT Brooke Burshe and British Captain Lucy Pinder ( bet you all can't guess who she looks like ;) )

I also plan to write about further encounters with Farrah and Amri.

Hope you all enjoy, it was fun writing this!

Large clap of hands for your decision to keep on writing.
Actually I do not care who the characters will be in advance, it is the writing, and the spirit that animates it - that I like.
The end of the first story is terrific, and the epilogue is incentive enough to wait for your next story. I agree with your comment elsewhere that just reporting a real fight in a bar or a backstreet may be alright for some, but as I do not aprove of violence in real life, it is the reconstructed fight, through your fantasy, that'll be more exciting...

I already created a folder in my library Anna the Marine, waiting for your next stories! Please help me fill it.

Offline Ewa S

• God Member
  • Be true to all; yet truest to yourself.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 03:05:29 AM »
Awesome story, thanks for sharing that ^^

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 08:06:22 AM »
Another great story, very good lead up and then fantastic fight scene.  Looking forward to the next chapter as you mentioned.

JJ

PS: hopefully we can meet in here one night........

Offline joey

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2014, 08:55:42 PM »
Very real Anna, please continue the story. Thank you