News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Disco fight - Irenecatfighter vs. Fawn

• 34 Replies

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Disco fight - Irenecatfighter vs. Fawn
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2014, 09:33:42 PM »
well...it is a very interesting fight and I am not sure which lady I am supporting....
My bitchy wife -  that probably would deserve a lesson sometimes - or the other brunette..?
Both are now very tired after a long exchange of blows, both naked, with their battered sweating bodies showing
the signs of the nasty fight.
My wife is still wearing one of her stiletto pumps, thus having problems in balancing. I guess she is too dazed to realize
that she would fight much better bare feet and would be enough to kick it off.
She has just sent two good blows, flooring Irene but again she is doing the mistake of showing off, almost parading over
her foe, opening her legs and allowing the brunette to desperately jump in the air, drilling her fist into Fawn's womanhood.

My wife is surely paying for her mistake, her face discolouring fast as she drops on her knees and face remaining in a sort of "Aika"
the japanese anime cartoon heroine - pose, with her ass strangley pointing up, thus becoming an easy and inviting target.
I see Irene slowly getting back on her feet, staggering over my now incapacitated wife, placing her naked foot right on Fawn's back head and pushing hard, smashing her face to the floor.

Fawn's body is shaking but she is nailed to the floor, as Irene is now slapping and spanking the Asian brunette's buttocks, her blows sounding loud as my wife's ass is becoming all red.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 09:35:03 PM by York »

FawnL

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2014, 09:57:40 PM »
not over yet....!! still time to win this..
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 10:08:14 PM by FawnL »

FawnL

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2014, 11:13:38 PM »
oh, well..it is over, then....after one week Irene won by 4 votes...compliments to her....
Here it is how I saw the fight..until I went out...  ;D

=================  

I am still on my knees, my face on the floor, is a very inviting position and though I am pretty dazed my mind is conceiving the view of the ugly bitch running to me like a NFL experienced kicker, using my round ass as a ball to win the Super Bowl.

I only hope that the slut is still too dazed to be able to stand and get back to me soon.
Then I feel something touching my back head and pressing, pushing my face hard onto the floor as in the meantime my buttocks are becoming the target of painful slaps.

ARGHHHHHHH    

Stop that !!
My ass is burning soon and the bitch is also sending her blows in my exposed and still so aching pussy. I can not move, pinned to the floor by Irene’s foot and when finally the bitch stops hitting me and release the hold I simply roll to the floor, helped by her vicious kick, remaining on m back, breathing hard.

Irene does not allow me any possible reaction, dropping her body on my stomach,

MPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   the air once more leaving my lungs in a painful moan, then pulls my arms, setting behind my back and taking a seat on my belly, basically trapping me under her weight. I am now in her power and even if I could think of any fight back, two nice punches to my jaws, one left SBAMMMMMM and one right SBAMMMMMMM make me forget who I am and where I am .

She open my legs wide and among the loud cheers of the crowd and the clicks of phones and camera she expose my hairy pussy to everyone.
- Oh….noooo…not this…..noooo…- I think as indeed I cannot speak, too weak and dazed.
The bitch is now grabbing my pussy hair, pulling them violently off, surely she wants to make my groin completely bald.

STOPPPPPPP…..ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ….. I try to shout, my mouth making only a shrieking noise. All of the sudden the torture ends. I am scared. What can the bitch have in her mind ?
The answer is coming one second later and I don’t know if it is better or worse than before.

I can feel now Irene’s fingers working inside my pussy, caressing my labia, pinching and pulling my clit, pumping in and out. Oh, my God. She is trying to excite me in front of everybody.
I cannot stand that but nonetheless I can do nothing to prevent this humiliation and stop the bitch who is now pumping faster and faster inside my wet love hole.

I try to resist but soon my body begins betraying me as my groin reacts, my hips moving following the rhythm given by Irene’s fingers.

NOOOOOOOO……..NOOOOOOOOOOO I must resist…..but…I cannot….and finally…

OhhhhhhMyyyyyyyyyyyGOOOOOwwwwwwddthhhhhhhhh !!!!

I explode in a thunderous orgasm, gushing juices like a fountain, my abdomen shaking and twitching violently, my head arching back my legs kicking the air and finally throwing my remaining sexy pump to fly away, immediately caught as a trophy by a young guy.

Irene is not stopping, the bitch is keeping on fist fucking me. STOOOOOOPPPPP but there is no way that I can make her listen my desperate plea as her torture takes me to a second and a third orgasm, draining all the remaining strength from my body that now lays in a puddle of warm sticky juices on the shining floor. I am keeping my eyes closed, unable to look at the faces of the people witnessing my destruction and humiliation. I only hope that it is ending soon.

As she is reading into my mind, the bitch is now moving, sliding her sweaty ass from my stomach up, reaching my face and placing her groin right over my mouth and nose.
I can smell her musky wet, warm pussy as she is rubbing it all over me, nothing to do than accepting this. She is also pushing hard, painfully cutting my air supply. I feel my head becoming light, I see flashing stars entering the side of my eye view as her groin is still passing over my nose and the last thing I am aware of is the bitch screaming and cumming all over my face, her sticky warm juices dripping down my temples and chin then all becomes dark and I rapidly enter into lala land.

{alt}

I am done and over. Good night.

It has been fun...and of course..it is all fantasy to me...   ;D
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 11:16:33 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2014, 11:18:45 PM »

What can I say if that I am utterly excited as all the rest of the cheering crowd.
Irene has just finished and destroyed my wife.
She has made her cum three time, like a fountain then has put her out cold smothering her under her ass as she too was cumming hard.
Now the winner is standing up, on unstable legs raising her hands up to respond to the cheers and the appreciation of the fans.
Fawn is unconscious at her feet, looking like a discarded rag doll.

Irene looks around then smirking she says loud. – Well, I think that this slut here can be still put in good use. – she grabs Fawn’s hair, lifting her head from the floor and setting the sleeping beauty in a semi seated position.
- Who wants to enjoy her for the rest of the evening ? –
A roaring wild noise erupts from the crowd as I see Jack and the other bouncers moving on, but I gesture them to stop and let Irene finish.

- Ok, then. – she laughs – I see that nice group of guys down there – and she indicates five or six muscled men, standing on a table, shouting their appreciation.
- The bitch it is all yours. – and she drags Fawn along the floor leaving her to be lifted and then set on the table, in the shape of a starfish.
Would I need to stop all this ? Well, I guess I could do, but indeed I hope that this lesson will teach my wife to grow up at last and stop diving into troubles so often.
I turn and the last view I have is of her legs lifted up, feet  pointing to the ceiling as all her holes are surely being accommodating some hard cocks.

I call Jack. – Just keep an eyes on her that the thing is not getting too dangerous and retrieve her once it is over….- and looking at his expression – and yes…you can take her too, if you like. –
Jack smiles as I walk away, reaching the winner Irene.
- What about a nice glass of Champagne, darling ? – I tell her, taking her hand and walking to the private area, the smiling brunette, walking completely naked at my side.

FawnL

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2014, 03:09:36 PM »
..I add again my compliments to Irene, not only for winning the poll but especially for contributing actively to it making it
more than a simple poll...

According to me this is how a poll should be made, with the contribution of the two parts involved.
Something that I seldom see...

Hope you enjoyed it too.... ;D ;D

PS. I specify that I was not reluctant to part with my remaining shoe. I simply was too dazed to realize that.....  ;)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:27:39 PM by FawnL »