News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request-Sam1-Lara vs Karen-at the beach

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request-Sam1-Lara vs Karen-at the beach
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 08:11:20 PM »

Lara

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 08:12:30 PM »

Karen

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 08:15:47 PM »

Karen and Lara have spent the whole day at the beach, both women flirting with the same man, and both women has been getting angrier and angrier, giving each other nasty looks until.........

Karen screams, “get away from him you flabby old whore.” Lara screams, “you big fat cow, I'm going to knock the shit out of you, and then I'll humiliate you." By now the two women are on their feet and Lara loses her temper and she goes after Karen, grabbing her bathing suite top. Karen shoves Lara back, and Karen's bathing suite rips right off of her body, exposing her big, sexy tits. Karen looks down in shock that her huge breasts are exposed in front of all of these people.  Just then Lara sends her right fist plowing, “bang,” right into Karen's nose, swinging her head back and making her nose bleed. Karen puts her hand to her nose and seeing blood she becomes infuriated. Lara sends her fist right at Karen's face again, but this time Karen manages to reach up and grab Lara's wrist in mid air, and with her own left fist she sends it plowing full force “bang,” right into Lara's nose, swinging her head back and Lara stumbles backwards and she trips and she falls over onto her ass on the sand. Karen leaps right into her stomach, “OOOFFF,” plowing the air out of her stomach. Then she starts pummeling her face, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth until Lara's eyes are swollen and black and blue.

Karen sits on her stomach laughing as she screams, “Look at you Lara, you thought you were so tough, and look at this, I'm beating you up.” Lara desperately tries to buck and kick screaming, get off of me you fat cow,” but Karen is much bigger and stronger then Lara, and she has her pinned. And Karen sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Lara's mouth, splitting her lips open and making her fuckin bleed. Karen screams, “Tell everyone that you're my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Lara is embarrassed, she's being humiliated in front of all of these people. Lara has tears streaming down her face, mixing with the blood and her black eye makeup. She's crying and crying, but she doesn't day a word. Karen takes her balled up fist and she smashes it tight into Lara's mouth again, and this time Lara's lips just bust open under her fist and blood is rolling from her mouth..

Karen makes Lara submissive to her, and Lara starts crying out, “I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave, I'll do anything, anything.” Lara is broken, Karen already forced her to do something against her will, and now Karen is  going to really humiliate her. Now Lara you pathetic old whore, you're going to kiss a real woman's tits.” Lara has never been submissive to anyone before, and she is straight, and she absolutely will not be submissive to this fat cow, and she absolutely will not kiss her tit. Karen is infuriated all over again and she takes rips Lara's bra right off of her, and Lara's tits are exposed in front of everyone. Karen starts laughing, screaming, “look at these flabby, pathetic saggy cow tits. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” slapping and punching Lara's pathetic saggy breasts, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” over and over again. She pummels Lara's saggy tits until they're all swollen and black and blue. . Lara is so scared that she's crying and crying, but she doesn't say or do anything. Karen takes her tightly balled up left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Lara's mouth again. She breaks Lara's teeth. She knocks Lara's teeth right out of her mouth, and Lara is crying hysterically, and she's spitting blood and bloody teeth right out of her mouth as Desperately she starts crying out, “I'll kiss your tits, I'll kiss your fuckin tits, please stop.”

Lara raises her wobbly head up off of the cement and she kisses Karen's left breast. Then she kisses her right breast. Karen's huge nipples get rock hard and beet red as Lara kisses her tits, kisses one nipple at a time over and over again. Then Karen stands up and she lowers her panties. Everyone can see that Lara really doesn't want to do this, but Lara is scared, and she has no other choice. Karen lowers her pussy down so that it's only inches over Lara's face, and Karen is laughing as she screams, “You think I'm a cow, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a cow in front of all of these people. Now you're going to show everyone just which one of us is the cow. You're going to moo bitch, you're going to moo right into my cxnt. Now let me hear you moo.” Lara says, “moo.” Karen punches Lara right in her nose screaming, “moo louder you fuckin cow, moo so that everyone can hear you.” Lara starts “MMMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO,” over and over again. Karen lowers her hot, wet pussy right onto Lara's mouth, and Lara is “MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOO,” mooing over and over again until Karen cums all over her face. Then Karen gets up and she grabs the man's hand and they leave, leaving Lara all bloody and crying, and blubbering and humiliated on the beach.