News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Danielle Fishel vs Sabrina Bryan (Match)

• 2 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Danielle Fishel vs Sabrina Bryan (Match)
« on: October 03, 2014, 11:54:40 PM »
{alt}
Danielle Fishel

{alt}
Sabrina Bryan

It had been a rousing battle, as the two beauties hammered away with their fists.  Those who anticipated the veteran Danielle overwhelming the rookie swiftly were given a rude shock, as Sabrina not only held her own against the brunette, but was now patently in control of the fistfight!

Her face a mask of determination, her brown furrowed and her eyes narrowed into angry slits, the Cheetah Girl threw punch after punch, only some of which Fishel was able to block with her arms.  Those that slipped through rocked Dani, slowly forcing her backward, until she was pressed up against the wall and could go no further.  With her opponent unable to retreat, Bryan unleashed an onslaught of hooks, crosses and uppercuts to Danielle's breasts and belly.  Fishel moaned, mewled and howled as she was mercilessly pounded, tears streaking down her face.  To those in attendance, it looked as if an upset was in the making, and the veteran was headed for defeat.

Suddenly, Sabrina halted her attack.  Her face transformed from a warrior's visage to more angelic features, as a smile came to her face.  Standing on the verge of a major victory, she couldn't resist the chance to taunt her celebrated adversary.  "I thought you were supposed to be tough?" the blonde cooed.  "Maybe you were ten years ago.  Doesn't matter...even if you were at your very best tonight, we both know you're no match for me," she said with a scoff, then added, "Any famous last words?"

Eyes blazing with fury, the panting brunette rasped out in a hoarse whisper, "Yeah...don't ever give me a second chance."  As the final syllable escaped her pouty lips, Fishel unleashed a swinging right that moved with a blur.  The blow cracked off of the startled blonde's jaw, snapping her head violently to the side with a spray of perspiration.  An instant later, Dani went from vanquished vixen to Tasmanian Devil, her fists flashing as slammed again and again into their targets.

Now it was Sabrina who was driven back, her leaden arms hanging loose to her sides as she no longer had the strength to even attempt any defense.  Still, despite the battering, she refused to fall down.  Danielle didn't mind...she was more than happy to dish out as much punishment as she could to this cocky little bitch.

Recalling the beating her own bosom had taken, Fishel retaliated by unleashing a double uppercut to Bryan's own 'cheetah girls'.  The impact lifted the blonde up off of her feet with an anguished grunt, and deposited her flat on her back to the floor.  Glazed eyes staring uncomprehendingly upward, a trickle of drool from the corner of her mouth, Sabrina could offer nothing more than a low moan as Dani planted her foot atop her fallen foe's heaving chest and make the ten count to claim the TKO!

{alt}

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Danielle Fishel vs Sabrina Bryan (Match)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 05:32:13 PM »
Danielle, Thats my girl!
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Danielle Fishel vs Sabrina Bryan (Match)
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 05:04:31 AM »
She's one of my favorites, too.   ;)