News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hot Puerto Rican Milf Wife vs Gym owner boxer

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Hot Puerto Rican Milf Wife vs Gym owner boxer
« on: October 13, 2015, 07:49:28 PM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My wife is 40+, Puerto Rican with a very hot Latin temper. Margie 5'9" 160 lbs 34D. Margie has long, sharp fingernails and she is very jealous. She has been in many fights and she uses her fingernails to scratch, she pulls out hair, and kicks and  punches.

A few months ago I was in a car accident and I have been going for physical therapy. The facility is big. There is massage rooms, and hot tubs and a swimming pool, and then there is the gym, weights, speed bags, and a boxing ring. They also have rooms that look like classrooms from school which they offer exercise, self defense, and other classes.

There are 3 owners of the facility, one being a young blonde, 24 years old, named Talia. Talia is 5'3" 115 lbs 34B. She is very toned and fit. She teaches some of the classes, but what turned me on is when I saw her using the speed bag and the heavy bag and she is fast, and quite adept at throwing punches.

What makes this even hotter is that she has been giving me my massages, and we have been talking. I told Talia about my wife being a fighter, and she told me to bring her down that she would be happy to fight her. JUst hearing Talia say it, made my cock stand straight out in my gym shorts, and Talia definitely noticed and smiles. I didn't tell Talia about my wife's crazy explosive temper, and I am quite sure that if my wife finds out that Talia is massaging me, she would lose her temper and go down there to fight Talia.

Any opinions or stories would be appreciated.

Lou

Offline uptin

Re: Hot Puerto Rican Milf Wife vs Gym owner boxer
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »
  Interesting match up.  If your wife could close with Tala early her superior height and weight would tell.  The longer the fight lasts the better Tala would do as she would have more stamina.  Both would to into the fight confidently, but whatever happens one would loose badly.