News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

request-avita7-Tony-Mary two beautiful mid to late 30s

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: request-avita7-Tony-Mary two beautiful mid to late 30s
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 01:20:04 AM »

Mary and Tony had both been top models, and while Mary was top model for four years, while Tony worked her way up to top model. Mary and Tony both really don't like each other, both women are very dominant, confident, conceited, and extremely cocky. Both women are extremely spoiled, used to getting everything their own way. They clashed several times at the beginning, broken up each time, by several men, they didn't stop easily. Then they got a warning that this will not go over with the sponsors or the company and the next one of them that starts any trouble is fired. There has been several occasions where the two clashed in words only, but you could tell that they each really wanted to go flying at the other one.

Before Mary's 25 birthday she was hired by a company on the west coast. The two women haven't seen each other for many years, but now Mary is 38, and Tony is 34, and now both women  are invited to the top model's dinner and awards show. Rumor's started surfacing, one of the women are going to get an award, Mary and Tony hate each other,  and either one, or both of them would like nothing better than to fight the other one. More rumor's surfaced and now the two women were threatening all of these erotic acts and each woman wants to beat the other woman up.

They meet in the locker room, and there is a whole crowd there waiting to see if the two women are going to fight it out in the ring, and what the rules are.”  Everyone is really excited as  Mary puts her hands on her hips and says, “you don't know just how long I've been waiting for this Tony, you fuckin big mouth.” Tony throws a roundhouse right fist that misses Mary completely, and Tony stumbles forward, and right past Mary quite off balance. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Tony regains her balance and she spins right around to face Mary The two women step forward and start sending hard, powerful punches, wildly at each other. Most of the punches miss, and a couple graze off of the other woman's shoulder, but Tony sends her left fist, “bam,” right into  Mary's nose, making her nose bleed, and two shots later Mary's fist plows into Tony's nose, making her nose bleed. Then Tony with her right fist she smacks it “bam,” right into Mary's left eye, and Mary's eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. The two women back off, both of them breathing hard now, their chests are heaving up and down and up and down.

Mary goes after Tony first. She grabs her red blouse and she rips it right off of her, and Tony's big, sexy red bra is exposed in front of everyone, and the crowd is screaming as Tony goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.   Tony looks down at her bra and then she looks up with a surprised look on her face, and shock turns to anger and Tony loses her temper. Her face turns beet red and she raises her fist up like a man and she starts dancing around her like a boxer screaming, “I'm not finished with you yet you old whore.” Mary goes after Tony and Tony sends her right fist “bam,” right into Mary's left eye, swelling Mary's eye up. Mary sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Tony's chin. You can hear Tony's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Tony stumbles backwards on her high heels until she falls right over onto her ass on the cement. Mary goes right after Tony. She leaps right onto Tony's stomach, but just then Tony reaches up and she grabs Mary's hair with both of her hands and she bucks and she kicks and she manages to knock Mary off of her and the two women start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the concrete like a catfight. First Mary is on top, then Tony, then Mary, back and forth and back and forth until Tony gets in top of Mary. She balls her  fists up hard and tight screaming, “I'm going to black your eyes you bitch.” and she starts punching Mary all around her face. First with her right fist she punches Mary, “bam,” right in her left eye, then with her left fist she punches her “bam,” left eye. She starts “bam, bam, bam,” pummeling her eyes. Mary reaches up and she takes her long, sharp fingernails and she grabs Tony's breasts, raking her sharp fingernails down Tony's chest. Tony screams  “AAAHH,” and she stop punching Mary and she grabs for Mary's wrists and she starts struggling hard trying hard to hold them pinned down to the concrete, but as she leans forward to pin Mary's wrists, Mary clamps her teeth down right onto Tony's right breast, right through her bra. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Tony's bra, and Tony let's out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH,” as she leaps up off of Mary trying to get to her feet, but Tony trips and she falls over Mary's legs and she's sitting on her ass on the concrete rubbing her aching, bloody breast, and crying out, “You bit me, how dare you bite me. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you,”

Slowly Mary starts to get up to her feet, but Tony starts to get to her feet screaming how she's going to kill Mary, “I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Tony is enraged, her face is beet red and she pulls her right fist all the away back screaming how she's going to kill Mary, but just as she gets to her feet, Tony's legs are all rubbery and they almost buckle under her. She throws her punch full force right at Mary's face, but Tony's off balance and her punch is quite weak, and Mary reaches up with her right hand and she catches Tony's wrists in mid air, and with her own left fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into Tony's chin. You can hear Tony's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and is seeing fuckin stars as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Tony is punched silly. Mary. has punched Tony silly, and Tony's legs are all wobbly, and she just has this goofy little grin on her face. Tony is already punched so senseless that she doesn't even know where she is any more, and the crowd is screaming, but Mary has been waiting a very long time for this and she really wants to humiliate Tony. 

Mary is in charge and she spins Tony around so that Tony's back is to her, and she un-snaps Tony's bra, exposing her big, sexy tits to everyone,  The crowd is screaming. Mary grabs Tony's shoulder and she spins Tony back around to face her again screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you Tony, and now I'm going to punch those fat cow tits of your black and blue bitch.” Mary starts right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth. Mary is using Tony's big, sexy tits as punching bags until Tony's tits are all swollen and black and blue, and Tony is crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Mary is crazy and she's still really pissed off and she's not about to stop. Mary screams, “now take off your panties you fuckin big mouth.” tears start rolling from her eyes as she stumbles on her wobbly, rubbery legs. May pulls her right fist all the way back and she steps forward, and she sends it plowing, “bang,” into Tony's chin. You can hear Tony's teeth bash together and rattle in her head as Tony's head snaps back and Tony fall right over onto her back, on the ground quite dazed.

Mary stands right over Tony, and Tony is looking up at her through her dazed, glazed, tear filled eyes. Mary, and she see's Mary standing over her and taking her black lather mini skirt off, and then she starts to lower her sexy black lace panties, screaming “look up, look up at me you fuckin instigating bitch, you trouble making cxnt.”  A look of horror comes across Tony's face, and tears start to overflow out of her eyes, and she starts screaming, “NO, NO NEVER, NO NOT THAT.” Mary sits down on Tony's stomach and she starts laughing  as she screams, 'OH YES, I”VE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME NOW TO MAKE YOU LICK MY cxnt INTO ORGASM. Feebly starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “GET OFF OF ME WHORE, I'LL NEVER TOUCH YOUR cxnt.” Mary balls up her left fist hard and tight and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” knocking the shit out of Tony's face. Mary is insane and she's “bang, bang, bang,” punching her eyes and hammering her nose, and Tony has two swollen, black and blue eyes, and blood is gushing from her nose, and Tony is crying out, “alright, I'll lick your cxnt, I'll lick your fuckin cxnt.”

Mary is still really crazy and she punches Tony “bang,” right in her mouth, splitting her lips open, and Mary screams, you're going to beg me to let you lick my pussy into orgasm you fuckin big mouth. Now let me hear you beg.”  Tony is submissive now and she is crying like a baby, and she starts crying out, “Please let me lick your pussy into orgasm Mary, please let me lick your pussy into orgasm.” The crowd is going crazy as Tony raises her head up off of the cement locker room floor, and her head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Mary's wet, hot cxnt. She's slurping her tongue around in her cxnt and Mary is starting to “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” breath hard and let out these sexy little noises. Mary starts playing with Tony's big, hard erect nipples and Tony is licking her and licking her, and Mary starts “OOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEE,” dry squirting.
Mary starts laughing and crying and screaming, and howling like a wounded jungle animal, and then she's UUUUUWWWWEEEE, UUUUUUUUUWWWWWEEEEE, UUUUUUWWWWEEEEE,” having a wild orgasm right on Tony's tongue, right on her face, right in front of everyone......