News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cosplay Wrestling - Barbie vs. Mother Russia

• 4 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Cosplay Wrestling - Barbie vs. Mother Russia
« on: February 21, 2015, 10:14:15 PM »
It was the debut of the Cosplay Wrestling Alliance where everyones favorite Heroes & Heroines would be facing the fictional Baddies of the world & with 2 1/2 hours of wrestling planned each show , it allowed the ladies to get their share of the action , 3 or 4 matches on the 12 to 14 match cards they had planned , most of the known Disney Princesses , most of the known Heroines , & other well known misc movie & game characters would be included on the good girls roster & the members of the female heel roster also were going to need no introduction & after 2 men's matches on the debut show , it was time for the 1st ladies match to take place & speaking of needing no introduction , the 1st good girl the fans got to eye coming out 110% needed no introduction , she was the embodiment of goos , sweet , pure , & sexy , easily recognized by her pink & white outfit , blonde hair , hot body , & impressive rack was who else , BARBIE .

Barbie came out all smiles & greeted every member of the crowd she could as she made her way to the ring & she held up 1 thing of the numerous myths about Barbie , if she were real , her boobs would be rather sizable & on this Barbie , they were & it matched her perfect body well & after entering the ring , she stretched king of in a erotic way while still makaing it look innocent as she awaited her opponent .

The sexy Barbie in the ring as stated held up 1 myth of Barbie having enlarged breasts & another myth was soon to be put to the test , one of those questions compared to the age old question of " which came first , the chicken or the egg " which was the wrestling Barbie myth / question that if Barbie did wrestle , would she be a champion like her lifetime doll sales or would she too sweet for a rough & tough sport like pro wrestling & get her sexy blonde ass kicked huge ? that was moments away from possibly being answered or at least getting the 1st clue of the answer as her opponent was introduced , the monster heel from the movie " Kick Ass 2 " Mother Russia , the same woman who was in the movie herself , appearing in front of the CWA crowd in person & not on the movie screen , Mother Russia unknown to most , was not just an actress , she was a very experience pro wrestler & she headed to the ring wanting to assist in the Barbie wrestler myth in favor of  Wrestling Jobber .

Mother Russia came towards the ring , eyeing the blonde bimbo they had her facing this match & in her mind , seeing her opponent made her think that she was nothing but a mere sacrificial lamb for her to slaughter & could defeat way too easily , she wanted to have fun as she took great delight in making her opponents feel her wrath & truly believeing that Barbie was no challenge , she wanted one , so she issued one .

Once in the ring , Mother Russia got the mic to speak " Vook at vittle Barbie here , she vill be no contest for me , I vant a challenge , not a pathetic vittle blonde bimbo , so , as a challenge , how is this blondie woman , 10 minutes for me to get 10 falls on you , if I don't get 10 falls on you in 10 minutes , I veave CWA forever after vun match , or , if you make me submit or pin me during the 10 minutes , I veave CWA , if you go down 10 times , vell , ve know it is confirmed that Barbie is bimbo jobber girl , vat do you say blonde Barbie "

Barbie was smiling during all of this , smiling widest & clapping with her hands over her head everytime Mother Russia mentioned the leaving the cWA part & after obtaining the mic , Barbie replied " Mother Russia , you think Barbie fears anyone , Barbie is the embodiment of all that is good , Barbie is the ultimate success , she has been around a long , long , long time & Barbie backs down from no challenge & I will show you why Barbie will always be champ , 10 falls , you won't get one , you are on Mother Vussia " Barbie saying Vussia to tease her monster oppponent for the fans amusement .

Barbie after saying Vussia , again began to smile & clap , but that wa shsort lived as she was not paying too much attention to her opponent when clapping like she was as Mother Russia quickly had her bent over as she slap punched her in the mid , making the blonde drop the mic as she doubled over , holding her mid as Mother Russia put the blondes head between her powerful thighs as the ref called for the to start it & after crushing Barbie's head between her powerful thighs for 15 seconds , Mother Russia hooked around Barbie's arms & drove her to the mat with a Pedigree , rolled Barbie over , sat on her chest & hooked a leg arrogantly as the ref moved in & made a count , 1-2-3 & just like that , Mother Russia picked up a fall .

Mother Russia stood & eyeing the mic which was still in the ring , she picked it up , walked over to a dazed Barbie & booted her onto her front  & then put her into a Camel Clutch , bending Barbie as far as her as her body would allow Mothr Russia's power to bend her & since Mother Russia did have the mic in her lef thand , which was close to Barbie's mouth , when Barbie was quick to tap & yell out " I Give " her submission rang out through the speakers as Mother Russia already had a 2nd fall on Barbie .

Mother Russia stood & still having the mic , did the usual heel speak " look at villtle Barbie here , this is who you root for , i many times remark on beating up a Barbie , but vis is real Barbie & she too easy " & she then gave Barbie some stomps between her shoulder blades , crushing her boobs & making her make little puppy yelps with each stomp which also made Barbie's hands & feet go up & down with each stomp as she got a dozen of them & after the 12 th, Mother Russia said into the mic " pathetic vittle blondie " & tossed the mic away & put Barbie into a Boston Crab & quickly had Barbie tapping out again , making it 3 falls to none with 3 minutes gone , the stomping taking up most of the time so far & after letting Barbie go , Mother Russia grabbed Barbie by her shoulders , lifted her up slightly & 3 times while holding onto her , smushed her tits into the mat & brought her back up in succession & after the 3rd time she smashed Barbie's boobs against the mat , Mother Russia let the blonde go , rolled her over , & with an elbow holding Barbie's head down & to the side , the ref made another pin count , 1-2-3 & short of 3 1/2 minutes in , it was 4 falls to none .

Mother Russia then got super cocky & taunted the pro Barbie fans for a full  minute as Barbie tried to get some senses back into her , but after she began to really stir , Mother Russia folded Barbie's legs over her hot body & as Barbie slapped weakly at air , Mother Russia easily kept the busty blonde down as the ref made another 1-2-3 on her to make it 5 falls to none close to the 5 minute mark ** After the pin , Mother Russia stood & quickly spread Barbie's legs apart & gave her a hard stomp to her womanhood , making Barbie roll side to side as the jolt from Mother Russia's heel woke her up a bit until the pain subsided a bit & the blonde settled back into laying on her side & holding at her crotch area at which point Mother Russia layed down at her side & did what millions of guys wished they could do with the human Barbie by cuddling with her to comfort her , Barbie's ass fitting snuggly into Mother Russia's lesbian womanhood while the big russian also wrapped her arms lovingly around Barbie's ample breats & told her she felt " really good " as Barbie weakly told her to stop while trying to free herself from the humiliating position .

Mother Russia got her cheap thrill & released the pathetic blonde only long enough to stop the hugging position she was in , but she wasted no time in bringing Babrie up & putting the hapless blonde into a full nelson hold & then while telling the fans to " Look at her titties shimmy & shake " she ragdolled Barbie side to side 5 times before turning her to another side of the crowd & ragdolled her for that side , then a 3rd side , then the 4th side , tossing her limp to the mat after displaying her shimmying boobs to the 4th side of fans & with Barbie laying out of it from the ragdolling , Mother Russia planted a foot on Barbie's chest & the 1-2-3 was easy as could be once again making it 6 falls to none .

Mother Russia then laid side by side with Barbie , petting her hair for a good 30 seconds before placing Barbie back on her back & holding her arms & shoulder down as the ref made another easy 1-2-3  on the blonde jobber & then Mother Russia changed positions , now sitting on Barbie's ample chest , hooked one leg in an arrogant fashion & told the ref to count again & with about 2 1/2 minutes left , the ref made another 1-2-3 , a 3rd straight pin stemming from the ragdolling as Barbie had no fight in her .

Mother Russia then stood , taunted the crowd , then yanked Barbie up by her long blonde locks & then put her big hands around the tits of Barbie , lifted her off the mat by her tits & then after holding her up for 2 oer seconds , just tossed Barbie forward & down to the mat like an old newspaper & then positioned herself over the downed & doomed blonde & began to do pushups over her , doing 50 of them with seemingly little effort like it was just 1 she did , but after the 50th , she feigned like she was wiped out & just collapsed ontop of Barbie , enjoying the feel of the blondes desirable body as the ref made another 1-2-3 , putting Mother Russia 1 fall away making good on her promise , although she could of easily had it over minutes ago it seemed while the Barbie as a huge jobber argument was getting the major backing it needed as this real life Barbie was giving Mother Russia as much resistence as a real platic "10 inch " doll would , but the push ups did waste time , Mother Russia having about a minute left to gain 1 more fall , but good news for her , Barbie at this point probably would not contest anything , just wanting it to be over .

Mother Russia did wait though until the announcer did say " 1 minute remaining " at which point , Mother Russia bench pressed Barbie over her head & just held her aloft until she heard " 30 seconds remaining " at which point , she just dropped Barbie to the mat , the big boobs of the Blonde of course hitting the mat first & without panicking despite the 10 minute limit winding down , Mother Russia pushed Barbie onto her back , folded her legs over her body again , this time she took a seat on Barbie's sweet ass & sat there looking bored as the ref moved in to make the count , 1-2-3 , fall # 10 for Mother Russia with 8 seconds left , making it seem like Barbie took her to the limit , but Mother Russia knew what to do & knew she had to time to play & even after the bell rang , Mother Russia remained sitting on the folded over blonde , even having her hand raised in victory while doing so & eventually just standing up just that quick & doing 1 last foot on chest victory pose before leaving poor Barbie alone .
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline tyneetina

• @ 5', 95 lbs, 34b .Oh no ....not agian.
Re: Cosplay Wrestling - Barbie vs. Mother Russia
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 05:24:11 PM »
great story !! your beat downs are the best!!! i love Barbie getting squashed with push ups!!
Now you did it! i'm gonna have to beat your knuckles with my belly and face!

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 03:55:37 AM »
Love the jobber!  Great Work

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 07:35:24 PM »
Cool idea , will you be taking suggestions for this league ?

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 10:32:28 AM »
Cool idea , will you be taking suggestions for this league ?
Sure , I already plan to use several different heroines , Disney princesses , The Scooby Doo Babes & a few misc. characters such as Jessica Rabbit , but feel free to suggest , don't know if I am going to turn this into a series like my " Watching my Partner get Destroyed " stories which I still plan on finishing one day , maybe 2 or 3 more & that is it for series , did almost 90 stories in that series & it was supposed to be 3 , but for the Cosplay , I plan to have one of those Super Cards with multiple matches at a made up cosplay convention known as Villianfest  ::) ::) as a hint of what might be expected 
You never grow old until you stop being young