News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Competition

• 60 Replies

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Re: Competition
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2021, 08:55:16 AM »
I can not wait to read the next Part

Competition 7: Saturday Afternoon

I struggled to the bathroom to get another glass of water and brought one back to offer her. She struggled to her feet and batted the water from my hand, spilling it all over my face and breasts. I smiled as the water dripped from my nose and reached for a handful of her hair. I pulled her head to the side as she reached for mine with a good, firm grab. We stared and smiled at each other with neither anxious to escalate matters at the moment. Then we began to move slowly around in a tiny circle, content to hold each other’s head and challenge with our eyes, knowing our competition was still very much alive.

I grabbed her breast and squeezed my hand tightly around her soft, firm, sweaty flesh. She winced slightly but let me sink my nails in for a good hold as we continued to stare each other down. We held this position for a minute or so while offering no resistance as if to prove I couldn’t hurt her badly. Then she grabbed my tit with her free hand and dug in her own nails as I had. We continued to stand still but now stared hatefully at each other while allowing this mutual tit scratching.

I could feel the rhythm of her breathing and feel the firm but soft flesh of her tit as I squeezed it. I pulled us even closer. Then I was suddenly overcome with the urge for oral contact and I kissed her roughly, pushing my tongue far into her mouth. And she responded quickly as our wet tongues flicked and wrestled. We moaned and opened our mouths fully as we licked each other wantonly while never releasing our grip on our hair. We continued to kiss like hurried lovers, flicking our tongues together and drooling on our chins and still scratching tit and pulling hair.

The pace of our kissing slowed with our tongues extended to the max. We licked each other and moaned in lustful pleasure. She slugged me softly in my ribs and my moan was a little louder as I returned my own punch into her belly. We leaned into our passion further, licking our drooling faces while exchanging soft punches to ribs, breasts, and stomachs. I felt the saliva and sweat dripping down between my breasts. My pussy was also dripping as we moaned and softly growled like animals in heat. The continuation of our weekend-long fight had morphed to include the soft enjoyment of competition of our mouths and breasts. My nipples had never been so hard in my life as in this moment. My clit had never been as engorged and wet.

I was keenly aware of the heat of our bodies and our sweat and saliva covering our chins, necks, and breasts. My pussy dripped continually coating the inside of my thighs. We pushed and pulled our naked bodies to prolong contact with each and every part of us. I could smell the sweat and sexual secretions as never before. The wanton kissing and soft punching was like a dream. Since high school graduation, I had often dreamed of us fighting in private, on and on. And this weekend was a dream-come-true. I loved this. I fucking LOVED this. We punched and kissed and clutched each other and I wanted it to go on forever. I was fighting her but also making love to my lifelong friend now turned enemy. This was perverse, confusing, and electrifying. But whatever else it was, and however I came to be here, I never wanted to leave.

Eventually, our hands slowed the punching and searched toward our wet crotches. We both gasped as our fingers entered our enemy’s pussy. For a few moments, we probed and pulled at each other before concentrating on our clits. We held a fist full of hair as we kissed and fingered each other. Our hands rubbed faster and faster and our moans became louder. The saliva dripped from our chins as our tongues flicked and licked our mouths.

My knees weakened suddenly and I easily pulled us into the floor in a sweaty heap. As if they had a life of their own, our legs automatically opened and stretched and searched for their enemy/lover. I felt the unexplainable supreme urge to wrap my legs around her, control her, fight her, love her. Two wet bodies writhed on the floor in tight competition. Our moaning became louder as we humped each other. I rubbed myself brazenly against her slick, wet thigh while she was doing the same to me.  But then quickly we shifted to allow our pussies to fight/fuck each other directly. And we began a long tribbing session while clutching our upper bodies for simultaneous hair jerking and body punching. 

Fucking . . . cxnt . .. ahhhhhh

Damn . . . you . . . whore . . . ummmmph

Come . . .

Love . . .

On . . .

It . . .

Aggggggggggggg . . .

Ummmmmmmm . . .

I felt my orgasm building and building. I clutched her tighter. Then I felt her punches coming harder. She was building also. We pounded our pussies together and jerked our heads by the hair to painful angles.

Ahh, . . . Ahh, . . . Ahh, . . .

Then finally I erupted, squirting into her, gushing again and again. The juices soaked the carpet.

Aggggggggggggghhhhhhhh, . . . Ooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh . . .

Then she erupted, While my pussy squirted the last primal fluid of my lust, hers gushed over me and we continued to pound our crotches together. I thought we would pull out all our hair for sure.

Ahhhh . . . ooooohh . . . uuuhhhhhh, . . .

We panted and moaned and twitched with orgasmic pleasure. What filthy little fighting sluts we had become Finally, we collapsed on our sides in each other’s arms. I have never felt such exhaustion and blissful peace.

When I awoke with a start, I saw the wall clock register 7:30 pm. I moaned and disengaged my body as she began to move. I dragged my sore muscles up and onto the bed. We had been so into each other we blew past lunch and the normal dinner hour in this little Kansas town. I was starving.

“Let’s do a quick wash-up and get some food before all the kitchens close”, I said as I headed to the bathroom. “Ahh, hummmf, your immmint”, she grumbled incoherently. I looked into the mirror in the tiny bathroom as she sat on the toilet beside me. “What a disaster I am”, I thought as I washed my face and straightened my hair as best I could. As she got up, I shrugged at my hopeless image and switched places with her. Once again we found ourselves pulling on our clothes from the drive on Friday night.

“OMG, what a disgusting slut you are”, I laughed as I watched her dress.

“Yeah, takes one to know one. I rather like the look”, she chirped as she pulled on her jeans. “Modern Midwestern Slut”, she laughed.

We did look positively frightful. But there was no choice. We’d been dumb enough to come to this hick town with only the clothes on our backs for a weekend-long fight.

“Hurry up bitch”, I snapped as I buttoned my jeans and headed for the door. We met in the door frame at the same time and smushed together. “Move you dumb cxnt”, I said as I shoved her backward. Then in the blink of an eye we were slapping and shoving each other before exchanging punches.

“Damn you, whore!”, I spat as we glared with our hands at each other’s throats. “I’ll gladly fight you forever, but right now I’m fucking starving!”.

I fucking hate you bitch”.

I hate you more”.

After another exchange of body punches, we reluctantly separated.

She followed and we quickly found ourselves outside, looking over the dark, bleak streets.

“Over there”, she pointed.  “Looks like that one is still open and our only choice by the look of it”.

“Yeah, I was in there this morning”, I offered as I followed her toward the door. “It’s not bad”.

The place was deserted except for the older waitress behind the counter who had served me breakfast many hours ago. We took seats at a booth in the middle of the row. Not much point in pretending we didn’t know each other now.

“Evening ladies. It’s getting late. You were about to miss out”, the waitress said as she looked us over with a subtle but amused look. At that moment there was no doubt whatsoever in my mind that we looked exactly like two girls who had just finished a catfight. In a previous life, I would have been mortified.

“Saturday special?”, the waitress said helpfully. We both quickly accepted her kind recommendation, as we would have eaten the cardboard menus at this point. “I hope your weekend meeting was enjoyable”, she said to me as she turned toward the kitchen. And I would have sworn I saw a wink as she left.