News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ex-NFL Cheerleader fights MMA

• 16 Replies

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
Re: Ex-NFL Cheerleader fights MMA
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 02:23:38 PM »
this was good, showy, untrained armature action. It is good, but only a small piece of what a real fight is.
It was a good fight in the fact that they both went at each other, and could take the hits.  BUT -- talk real fight quality, and there was almost no defense, not much body movement, no ground game or even the attempt to take in down. It was what the fetish watcher looks for- which is fine, bu real limited, unreal far as RL fight goes,  The lack of real training showed, they came to fight! but even the players were limited in what they saw as possible. 

Game fighters, fit, like to fight, but really don't have the skills. Yes, I'm talking from the RL view,  not the fetish. People watching TV/vids, esp those who have never and would never do this love to see lost of throwing and blood.   But, I can tell ya (yes experience talking) that the nose is the main fountain of blood - bang the nose and it gives a great show, with little damage-- and not even tons of pain compared to other hits. Thee two had some eye damage showing, and that is much more telling of a real fight. I wsant to see rough, but more skilled and 'fight-like' fights.

Doing defense in a fight doesn't make the best fight in a movie - only if yer in the fight you sure try to do it. Mostly banging away is what people think of as a fight here, and in cyber will  say they run up n slug you. what? do I stand there like a statue, and not move? Not even throw an arm up to block a fist sailing in at me? Even in fantasy, and vids, if you want anything at all like real action, this was serious no training armature action, and it showed that. Guys, try to find the pleasure of knowing and watching the real deal, just say'n.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Ex-NFL Cheerleader fights MMA
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2014, 03:41:18 AM »
this was good, showy, untrained armature action. It is good, but only a small piece of what a real fight is.
It was a good fight in the fact that they both went at each other, and could take the hits.  BUT -- talk real fight quality, and there was almost no defense, not much body movement, no ground game or even the attempt to take in down. It was what the fetish watcher looks for- which is fine, bu real limited, unreal far as RL fight goes,  The lack of real training showed, they came to fight! but even the players were limited in what they saw as possible.  

Game fighters, fit, like to fight, but really don't have the skills. Yes, I'm talking from the RL view,  not the fetish. People watching TV/vids, esp those who have never and would never do this love to see lost of throwing and blood.   But, I can tell ya (yes experience talking) that the nose is the main fountain of blood - bang the nose and it gives a great show, with little damage-- and not even tons of pain compared to other hits. Thee two had some eye damage showing, and that is much more telling of a real fight. I wsant to see rough, but more skilled and 'fight-like' fights.

Doing defense in a fight doesn't make the best fight in a movie - only if yer in the fight you sure try to do it. Mostly banging away is what people think of as a fight here, and in cyber will  say they run up n slug you. what? do I stand there like a statue, and not move? Not even throw an arm up to block a fist sailing in at me? Even in fantasy, and vids, if you want anything at all like real action, this was serious no training armature action, and it showed that. Guys, try to find the pleasure of knowing and watching the real deal, just say'n.

I don't think any of us guys would get as much pleasure from watching "the real deal" as we get from watching a gorgeous creature like Rachel doing her thing, whatever you want to call it.
Maybe after two defeats she will now forget about MMA and take up another form of combat sport, where her obvious talents would be more appreciated.
What an awesome submission wrestler, or rules catfighter, that girl would make.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:29:46 AM by kafkod »