News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Female Sexfighter?

• 62 Replies

Offline BustyJasmine

Re: Best Female Sexfighter?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 09:40:35 PM »
Oh I think you know differently Alisha, but we can always invite a couple of the girls here to watch us. And let them see for themselves.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Boss Girl Becca

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 12:27:29 PM »
The question is how do you define best?

Win:Loss ratio?
Total wins?
Entertainment value?
Scenarios/World building?
Length and pacing?

Also are you talking about IRL or Online as I would wager that in itself would massively alter things.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 12:53:34 PM »

Total wins?
Entertainment value?
Length and pacing?

Also are you talking about IRL or Online as I would wager that in itself would massively alter things.

With me, it's not about winning or losing. IT's more about the experience itself and the entertainment value. I also am a fan of continuity and like scenes to have some kind of setup. Length and pacing I'm flexible on as I've had amazing rl chat sexfights as well as amazing email sexfights. The biggest thing for me is, how well did my opponent describe things so that I could really lose myself in the fight. I value that descriptive quality. If you're good enough to describe me losing in a way that really hits my buttons, sure I'll lose. If you're good enough to describe yourself losing that hits my buttons, I'll follow your lead and send you to a blissful defeat. I guess the biggest factor to me is chemistry. Do we click?

And for FCF, that's Rowan Chance in a nutshell. We click and when we get together, it's dynamite.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 04:23:07 PM »
In which case there really cannot be a "best" sexfighter, can there? Different people like different things. You can't quantify something like this, especially when the criteria for "best" is entirely subjective. It's impossible, I think, to objectively say that this girl is the best sexfighter, be it online or in real life.

True, but I think the point of this is to point out who we think are the best and why and to give others some perspective on people they may not have crossed paths with.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2014, 06:16:36 AM »
Couldn't have said it better Sadie, it's absolutely true.

"There is no best at sex-fighting.

Just as there as no best at cat-fighting, pro-wrestling, whatever.

If you have chemistry with somebody it works.

If you don’t, it doesn’t.

It doesn’t get any more complicated than that.  "

Enough with these topics, go out and find opponents that you click with and have fucking fun, and keep it civil and respectful to those you don't click with :)
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 11:34:05 AM »
Gotta agree there. But there was an earlier post wherein Rowan had listed the points that make a great fighter. That's the holy book to follow when it comes to judging.
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalishaxxx

Offline Boss Girl Becca

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 12:45:45 PM »

Total wins?
Entertainment value?
Length and pacing?

In which case there really cannot be a "best" sexfighter, can there? Different people like different things. You can't quantify something like this, especially when the criteria for "best" is entirely subjective. It's impossible, I think, to objectively say that this girl is the best sexfighter, be it online or in real life.

That is kinda the point I was trying to make.

If the question was "who has the best win:loss ratio?" then you could answer it because it is measurable, it is specific. Without changing the question the best you can do is say "I think I am the best because X, Y and Z" or "I think X is the best because of A, B and C" and then discuss accordingly.

If different people define best differently (which they do) then you aren't likely going to arrive at an answer that most people agree on although I suspect that the intention of the thread wasn't really to find out who the best single person is but more to discuss who the better ones are and perhaps why.

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 04:09:10 PM »
TigresseLucie of course... Tiff_sexfights must be also very good but i need to test that pussy much more  ;) s.laur is also very good.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 05:13:41 PM »
Lindsay, you need to look me up sometime soon, hun!
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalishaxxx

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 09:54:09 PM »
Just a couple of points....

Enough with these topics, go out and find opponents that you click with and have fucking fun, and keep it civil and respectful to those you don't click with :)

Jazzy, I know with Rowan's thread about male sexfighters, the intent wasn't to boost egos or claim some are better than others, but more of a recommendation of what some people think are the best they have run into.  It was to promote people you may not have previously talked to or heard about.  For example, women who know let's say kimqueen and like her style may find her recommendation carries more weight than someone they don't know.  I don't think these threads are about this one person is hands down the best of FCF, that's better saved for a poll or such.  These threads are more "hey try this person out if you like fighting me or the things I like in fights." I don't see any malice in them at all.  I do agree about keeping things civil with people you don't click with. It happens and we can all be adults about it.

Second, Sadie, thanks very much for the kind words. I have to admit, me vs Rowan was like Dancing with the Stars with her as the pro and me the slightly awkward old guy learning a new way to dance.  I'm glad you liked our chemistry, but that's very much more on her being a great partner, willing and giving during the fight and very fair.  Had she been anything else, it would've been a stinker. And Sadie mentioned the logs, those are excellent places to see if someone's style meshes with yours and I encourage everyone to post their own logs there (with their opponent's permission of course) so people can see the variety of styles that are out there.

Offline Angiewres

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2014, 07:49:22 PM »
It`s very hard to judge who is the best sexfighter. Such fights are personal and a part ot the chemistry of the rivals. So it is hard to measure who is the best. The only way you can find that out is to meet a rival several times. Both can measure the results. But I doubt there is a statistic here ...

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2014, 01:37:48 PM »
It is hard for me to disagree with angie above me.
So much depends on chemistry.
without the chemistry even great fighters are just blahhh
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2014, 04:30:13 AM »
To help things along I'd suggest the option for a single person to nominate three others, with women promoting themselves by linking to their past matches. Anyone with more than... oh, let's say ten votes by the end of the month gets added to a poll for people to vote on with only one vote.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2014, 06:28:09 PM »
There is no best at sex-fighting.

Just as there as no best at cat-fighting, pro-wrestling, whatever.

If you have chemistry with somebody it works.

If you don’t, it doesn’t.

It doesn’t get any more complicated than that.  

xo

ps) So, now that I’ve said there are no best - science says the BEST sex-fighters on FCF are Rowan Chance and Red Enforcer, no contest. Read their chat-fight log…they’re brilliant together.

Love you guys!

Sadie speaks truth. Chemistry means a lot.

And one day, we'll have to tussle under the sheets.  :-*
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2014, 08:08:24 PM »
By the way, this thread has led Lucie and I to a rematch. Just in case you want to see it in action:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,44559.0.html
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/