News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What she deserve: a cockfight for her? or been beaten by another woman and suck

• 7 Replies

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!
What she deserve: a cockfight for her? or been beaten by another woman and sucka man s cock?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:36:42 AM by BigDevil- »

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
She has a sexy face. So 2nd option would be real hot. Especially her expressions when she is forced to suck another man by the winning woman.
(and the woman in the picture attached could be a perfect opponent with equally sexy face).
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 05:47:08 AM by samonline »
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline JAOH88

Why not both.... ???

Offline Kiss of the death

• God Member
  • I am an unique champion!!
And that woman will defeat her?

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
She has a sexy face. So 2nd option would be real hot. Especially her expressions when she is forced to suck another man by the winning woman.
(and the woman in the picture attached could be a perfect opponent with equally sexy face).
It would be an interesting fight.  Both have sexy faces. The loser could lick the winners pussy.  Just a thought. ! ;) ;D

PERFECT IDEA :)
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline iuhusker

As attractive as she is, I believe that she deserves a couple of men cockfighting over her!
Life is funny, if you're lucky!

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
I'd twist another mans cock off over you ;)
I'm 4 real UB2

AllanLongbow

She's cute, I think two men should fight for her.  Also, this might be a bit of self reflection and preference showing through, but I'd like to think that my cock would be be more of a prize for a woman to have than a punishment for losing a fight. ;-)