News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Moms VI

• 7 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
New Moms VI
« on: May 20, 2015, 02:27:02 AM »

{alt}

The week went by quickly. Both girls were busy doing their normal things. They had chatted a few times but not more than a few quick messages. They had set up going out with their husbands, gotten babysitters and where going to a company event so they knew the other would be there and they planned to dress to the hilt. The first surprise was when Kara showed up and found Steph had changed to a blonde.  The dinner went well and so did the drinking. They were new moms but also young and loved to party! Enough drinks went down and soon they were dancing like the best of friends.  Kara in her red and black number with Steph in her pink dress. Soon the camera came out and the shot a few pictures. They even took one standing on a chair and began comparing feet and legs.  “You really never had fat legs, did you?” Kara shook her head. “No, and you obviously had as lucky a pregnancy as me.” Both girls loved showing off for their hubbies and with enough booze in them continued to compare stomachs through their dresses. “Your tummy is really getting flat.” Kara complimented. “And those guns of yours.” Pointing to her arms “  really impressive.” Steph blushed pointing out “ Yours aren’t actually too bad, either.”  Both girls began flexing. Shortly after that the 4 of them sat down at a table far from the action. They were at a large party center and the crowd was starting to thin out. They talked about getting back into a workout routine. Steph was the one to get feisty holding up her right arm “ lets test those guns of yours.” Kara put up her right arm and they prepared to arm wrestle. Pretty  young and femine hands with nicely polished nails fidgeted as they tried to apply a firm grip on the others hand. They locked their other hands on the table and moved close enough so that their right legs where pressed together. Joe was called to be the referee and when he said “ 3,2,1 Go!” they didn’t hesitate. As the guys had their phones out they took pictures. Blonde vs brunette they began to sweat as they grunted and tightened their grip. The tips of their fingers  becoming white from the lack of blood reaching them. Palms pressed hard together. This continued for several minutes until the breathing on both women became fast. “It’s a tie.” Joe looked at Brian. He agreed and after another minute they convinced the girls to break. The guys laughed about their wives being almost like twins in the looks and strength department and went to get more drinks leaving the girls still sitting like they were during their arm wrestling match.
    What the boys had missed was that soon after the arm wrestling match had begun Kara began pressing herself forward touching, by accident Steph’s leg. Steph began pushing back and soon their pink and red dresses had shimmed down leaving their bar legs and thighs pressing against each other. Half of the girls movement above table wasn’t to get a better hand grip but to move closer together.  They began to slide down in the chairs to get as close as possible around a round table. Soon it went from bare knees pressing to calf muscles pressing together. Then came the ankles and feet. “Sorry,” Came out of Steph’s mouth as a toe nail ‘accidently’ caught Kara’s. Kara smirked back “ That’s ok.” As she accidently jabbed back leading to their pretty bare right feet  jousting. Toes tangling and pressing together. Nails making contact and then retreating as a counter attack came. Soon they were moved to a position that both feet were striking and digging in as they stared daggers at each other.
     Kara noticed the boys about to return and quickly break apart to sit back up. The boys returned with drinks and continued the conversation they had had been involved with. Both girls gave each other a look and excused their selves to use the ladies room.  While the room the company party was in wasn’t too busy the ladies room was.  While the two young moms waited for it to clear out they whispered “ Nothing to the face or hair, we don’t want to have to explain anything to the boys.” They both agreed and soon it began to thin out and then more women came in. This continued until they looked at each other and decided to move to the last stall on the far end. Both went in and they locked the door. No one seemed to notice.  Both girls where still bare footed and as they turned to face each other in the small confined space they pressed their bodies together wrapping arms around each other. “I’d love to put my fingers into that new blonde hair and rip some out.” Kara whispered. Steph smiled as they began to squeeze causing her answer to be more of a grunt “ as would I sweaty.”  They wasted no time in building up to their most aggressive squeeze possible.  Pain became apparent on both faces though the only way they were showing it to each other was by their movements to try and dance for better positioning in the cramped stall. Kara’s arms where below Steph’s and at one point Kara had pushed Steph into the stall wall causing a pretty loud bang. They instantly froze as a few women were not more than 5 feet away and had stopped talking. The girls only could imagine them wondering where the noise came from so they froze there for some time. Voluptuous young firm breasts pressed together so tightly they could feel each other’s breathing though stomachs pressed together.  High slit dresses showing exposed firm thighs touching one inside another’s
    Then it happened, they noticed that there was no one in the bathroom. They stayed locked bare feet on tiled floor for seconds more to make sure the bathroom was clear. They were alone and Steph slammed Kara so hard against the wall that she almost hit her head.  Steph dug her foot in and pushed back causing them to stumble over the toilet. Down they half went in between the toilet and the half wall.  Kara barely keeping herself from falling on the floor taking Steph with her. Steph braced herself against the toilet and they broke just as the bathroom door opened and another group of ladies entered.  They heard their husbands asking the group that just entered to see if their wives where in there. The two quickly straightened up and slipped out to adjust themselves in the mirror.
      Moments later they left and Kara lied about having cramps real bad. Both couples said goodbye and as the girls were expected to hug goodbye as they did Kara stepped in  real close pressing her nails into Steph’s back almost drawing blood and said “ I’ll be seeing you REAL soon. Steph hugged back extending her nails just as hard “ I’ll be looking forward to it.” 
     It wasn’t until they got home that both young moms not only realized they had milk stains seeping through their bras and protective covering but the nail markes covering their legs and feet.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: New Moms VI
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 07:51:02 AM »
Great story so far...can't wait to read more of the adventures these 2 have

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 09:30:05 AM »
Bravo!  What a story!  Every time you write a chapter, I'm left stomping my feet like an impatient toddler...waiting for the next chapter to be posted.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 11:39:31 AM »
Nice stuff man.  Would just like to see a little more rather than a page at a time.  But hey, it's your story.  Keep rocking.

Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 12:01:50 PM »
IV, not VI.  Other than that, good chapter.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2015, 08:27:02 PM »
opps. Didn't notice that. 4 not 6  ;D.  I was around when Roman numbers where used so no excuse, lol.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 05:56:45 PM »
Really nice n hot stuff.. Do continue
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 08:33:27 PM »
opps. Didn't notice that. 4 not 6  ;D.  I was around when Roman numbers where used so no excuse, lol.

The only reason I still remember the order is the NFL using them for the Super Bowl.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.