News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Tournament. Amazon Bracket 1 Announcements

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Tournament. Amazon Bracket 1 Announcements
« on: January 02, 2015, 04:49:45 PM »
Now that the 12th card is finished it is time to go back to announcements, one tournament is not being announced until one woman gives us the say so. 

The first bracket is

Elia Gonzalez vs. Paris Hilton
Shantelle Van Santen vs. Candace Accola
Julie Gonzalo vs. Rachel Skarsten         
Kayla Ewell vs. Mandy Moore

The four fights will take place in a garden, what makes this bracket unique is that most of these women are not known for strength of toughness so most fights will be catfights.  Hairpulling, skin scratching, slap fests.

Winner of Elia/Paris takes on winner of Kayla/Mandy
Winner of Shantelle/Candace takes on winner of Julie/Rachel

Some words from each contestant

{alt}
free photo hosting  “I am nervous, I have not uhm a fought before but I shall fight soon and against a why is she famous again.”

{alt}
how to use print screen “Y’know I’m going to win right cause I am.”

{alt}
imgurl “Love being here I’m going to show I’m physically strong, I’m going to rip hair and I’m going to hurt other women starting with the annoying one from Vampire Diaries.”

{alt}
image sharing “I’m going to beat her, beat whoever.  When it’s all over me, Kat and Nina will see who looks better as champion.”

{alt}
posted image “Some unknown Canadian, yeah I’m going to slap this bitch around”

{alt}
free photo hosting “She made a career of playing pathetic bitches with inner strength; I’m going to prove they got the  pathetic part right.”

{alt}
uploading images "Did you watch WBACCF 12, Nina owned Ashley.  In the Watcher round i can lock in that Kat Graham is the best of the 32, Nina's going to kick ass in her 32.  Me and Candace will own this until its time to fight each other and when that fight is over I'll be back on Vampire Diaries."

{alt}
online photo sharing "I've been at this longer than some of these actresses have been acting.  I've fought more fights than all these women combined.  I'll get out of this bracket, get out of the full 16 and win it all."

(In three days the next bracket will be announced and I'm still working on Jessica Alba vs. Minka Kelly and Erica Durance vs. Jill Wagner)