News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF Tournament: Final Amazon bracket #1 w/h comments

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Tournament: Final Amazon bracket #1 w/h comments
« on: February 10, 2015, 11:36:48 PM »
Six tournaments are announced, when everything is posted for this one I shall begin posting stories and quick shots for the first Watcher tournament.

The eight women in this bracket will be

Erica Durance vs. Nadia Bjorlin
Katherine Heigl vs. Kelly Overton   
Gal Gadot vs. Yvonne Strahovski
Alyson Michalka vs. Katie Holmes

The fights will take place in a barn

We now have comments from seven and a letter from Erica Durance who is still unable to talk after her war with Jill Wagner

{alt}
image hoster  Wrote a letter that someone else had to read “I am mad, i’m ready to kill.  I kicked Jill Wagners ass from here to there and she hits me with a coffee mug now everyone thinks she kicked my ass.  In what world would that weak little nobody beat me?  Here I have a real opponent in the first round a woman who left Jessica Biel unconscious but I’m not worried but Nadia you should be I’m not taking you lightly I know you are a physical wonder I’m going to take some lumps but I’m going to leave you out cold and when I’m done I’m going to look at the camera and call out Jill.  I just hope that Overton makes it to end of bracket so I can beat the woman who made Jill quit like the bitch she is.”

{alt}
pic upload  “This is two of the strongest women fighting to find out who is the greatest conqueror.  I defeated Jessica Biel and that does not mean I’m thinking Erica will be easier.  Erica wants other fights, I just take the fight in front of me and take care of it.  Erica you are it, you are the one I need to beat.  Not Biel, not Wagner… You Erica Durance.”

{alt}
free image uploading  “You know there’s one fight I always wanted to rematch and it’s a fight I won.  Its what gets me through the dark days after Anne schooled me in how to fight.  I still remember when I fought one of the few women who match up physically with me.  My fight with Laura Prepon was my best fight bar none and I beat her.  I wanted to fight her again but she wasn’t interested, I will be that Katherine Heigl the one who left Laura Prepon broken emotionally and physically that is my promise to everyone.”

{alt}
temporary image hosting  “Heigl is a big name a bigger name then myself.  I am physically stronger than her, I have more fighting skills.  I don’t foresee her winning this fight.  Now that is out of the way I want to say to Erica, you lost to a second rate version of me.  You two destroyed each other but she is the one who got the win.  You went after her tits and she survived.  i went after them and she squealed and you think your walking out of this bracket.  Are they really that dumb in Canada, we both fought the same woman difference is I left her broken and gymless and she left you unconscious

{alt}
image hosting free no registration  “I hope she gets the Captain Marvel part because we’ll always know Wonder Woman can definitely kick Marvel’s toughest heroine.”

{alt}
image hosting over 10mb  “Had a lot of filmed fights my favorite was against Beau Garrett.  She said after the fight it was probably how our actual fight would play out.  If Gal wants to make this make believe then that is up to her.  When we fight she’ll see the difference of movie punching vs me punching you for real.”

{alt}
free upload  “If I can kick the holy living hell out of Adrianne Palicki only for her to get a lucky win what do people think I will do to Katie Holmes.”

{alt}
image upload no limit  “I know what I need to do to win.  I’m going to try and stay technical work for scissors and leg submission maneuvers but if Aly wants to get nasty I’ll pretend she’s a stronger better version of Anne Hathaway and make her hurt almost as bad as I made Anne hurt.”