News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF Tournament. Amazon Bracket 2 Announcements plus comments

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF Tournament. Amazon Bracket 2 Announcements plus comments
« on: February 13, 2015, 08:34:08 PM »
We have a favorite for the first bracket and it is Yvonne Strahovski

That first bracket was
Erica Durance vs. Nadia Bjorlin
Katherine Heigl vs. Kelly Overton   
Gal Gadot vs. Yvonne Strahovski
Alyson Michalka vs. Katie Holmes

That round will take place in a barn

The second grouping will be
Laura Vandervroot vs. Ellen Hollman
Stana Katic vs. Rachel Nichols
Katrina Law vs. Danielle Ruah   
Adrianne Palicki vs. Cassidy Freeman

Fights taking place in a Interrogation room

Now what do the eight women think

{alt}
jpg images  “Terrible luck for me on the first match but I’m not backing down.  I’ve always had the tools and since I got my own show I learned more how to use them.  Gabrielle is a woman long feared but I will move on somehow someway.”

{alt}
host image "I've had some of the best filmed catfights in history now I do it for real.  Laura you came from a tough show, I came from a tougher show.  I don't want to hurt you but I will so don't try to be to tough it will only make it worst."

{alt}
upload gif “I’ve shown my skill in a lot of areas but now I do it for real ad Rachel will have her greatest battle.  I’m not here to talk nice, I’m going to take a beating and give a greater one.”

{alt}
image free hosting    “One fight at a time but I like the way this bracket breaks down.  This is a great match up, she’s taller than me so I need to work around that.  If I win the next is going to be against a striker at my size and one has my build the other while of the same height is longer.  Stana has so many skills and I hope to do well here and I will.  I know we will hurt each other lets see who can handle the hurt more.”

{alt}
image hosting  “We’ve seen me fight and win on any show I appear.  When Danielle fights she loses she looks tough I am tough.”

{alt}
image upload no limit    “Bitch can say what she wants when I’m done she won’t be talking for a long time.  Bitch is looking past me, I'm going to fix that.”

{alt}
free photo hosting “I had so many people tell me I should be … No lets say this and say it now, I get cast as a asskicker because I am one.  I’m in GI Joe, SHIELD, John Wick… Nichols take and give beatings, I’ll give and take beatings.  Let's meet at the end Scarlet vs. Lady Jaye.

{alt}
jpg images  “As much as I’d love to see Adrianne vs Rachel it won’t happen I’ll break Adrianne down and make that Mockingbird scream surrender.”

Poll to decide a favorite tomorrow, this is the toughest bracket to win imho