News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fighting Dolls a few vids with good boobs action.

• 5 Replies

Offline maebus

• God Member
Fighting Dolls a few vids with good boobs action.
« on: February 06, 2015, 06:37:45 AM »
So most people know who this company is. They have a lot of videos.  You normally know what your gonna get when you buy a video from them.  I was always bummed at the lack of tit attacks.  They have tons of smothering but nothing with some nice squeezes.I have come across two videos from fighting dolls recently that fall under my category of good catfight.  A good catfight will always have.  Basic scenario or set up. Start with some type of clothes/clothes get removed in fight.  Your standard hair pulling , slaps, and grappling, and best of all some breast squeezing(crotch if your lucky)

FD0359 chrissie vs monqiue is the first one.  This has all of the above and even a few crotch grabs.  If you like sexfights the fight is continued on its sister site tribdolls.

The second good one is a bit more new, its Eva vs Mariella FD1013.  Again has all of the above but even has a brief exchange of some b2b smashing. 

A part of me is annoyed they don't have more videos like this, but at the same time im glad because i would spend all my money.  I usually don't buy from this company because i feel its expensive, but if you like the stuff above it's worth adding to your collection.  If anyone knows any other FD vids like this that got past my radar please let me know.

Offline fightjunky

Re: Fighting Dolls a few vids with good boobs action.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 07:43:50 PM »
Thanks for the,info. Huge eva fan and ive,been waiting for some good action like that.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 08:51:58 AM »
Echo your sentiments 100%......if those girls attacked breasts like they pull hair in a cat fight......it would be totally awesome......own both videos you mentioned and found them OK......but certainly not great......my vote currently goes to the girls over at We Bring It......especially Bella and Joylyn......they both have beautiful natural breasts......and every time they fight......those titties are prime targets....and there can be no doubt they are doing it for real......and the production quality is Top Shelf......right up there with Fighting Dolls or Foxy Combat.......you should give them a good look........it has occurred to me the girls tend to shy away from honest breast fighting because they may bruise up easily and take a couple weeks to go away......so they are sidelined and cannot make money doing mode fights......I for one would pay double to see a couple of catfighters with a few visable marks on their breasts.......makes it so real and intense........but that is just me....... ;)

Offline fightjunky

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 08:02:17 PM »
Looking foward to seeing monique vs chrissie now! I agree, crank up the chest action and rake in the money lol

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 10:46:35 PM »
Echo your sentiments 100%......if those girls attacked breasts like they pull hair in a cat fight......it would be totally awesome......own both videos you mentioned and found them OK......but certainly not great......my vote currently goes to the girls over at We Bring It......especially Bella and Joylyn......they both have beautiful natural breasts......and every time they fight......those titties are prime targets....and there can be no doubt they are doing it for real......and the production quality is Top Shelf......right up there with Fighting Dolls or Foxy Combat.......you should give them a good look........it has occurred to me the girls tend to shy away from honest breast fighting because they may bruise up easily and take a couple weeks to go away......so they are sidelined and cannot make money doing mode fights......I for one would pay double to see a couple of catfighters with a few visable marks on their breasts.......makes it so real and intense........but that is just me....... ;)

I have some arianna and dia fights i though were going to be really good from we bring it, they ended up being kind of duds.  Im glad you told me about bella and joylyn.  We Bring It is very good at making every single video looks like its filled with breast attacks.   As far as the intensity of the attacks. I don't need them to maul each other.  Im ok with the same level of grab that would be done during sex.  Us dudes know how hard a tit can get squeezed, we have done it plenty of times. 

One of my all time favorites for good breast grabs is an oldie but good one.  Its called Bridal battle from california wildcats.  Its scripted but it almost seems like the two girls really don't like each other.  And i doubt they were just being good actresses .

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2015, 03:04:24 AM »
i will check those out thx
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.