News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dominated Asian Dominatrix

• 3 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« on: December 03, 2011, 08:50:13 PM »
Thanks to Texasfightfan for letting me borrow Tina and Anne for one more battle...

It had been five years since Tina's first fight, a most arousing experience in which she had dominated, stripped and thoroughly humiliated a local Asian bully named Anne.  She has married a nice guy named Carl and they are making a life together now.  One day Tina's friend Linda who she had known since that first fight points Tina to a website.  That website is run by a local dominatrix who happens to be named Anne.  There is a very compromising picture of Carl on the website.  Tina is furious.  Linda comes by and eggs Tina on about a fight.  "You have to go down there and show that ho who is boss.  Make her your bitch."  Tina initially resists, then finally she succumbs to her dark side.

The next day, she and Linda tail Carl as he goes to Mistress Anne's "dungeon".  They catch the door as it is closing and wait for about ten minutes.  Linda carries camera and some rope.  They turn a corner and see Carl trussed up in a compromising position on an unusual apparatus. 

There is a scantily clad Asian girl, Anne, facing Carl.  She is dressed in a PVC g-string and matching push up bra.  She is wearing knee-high leather stiletto boots, a leather collar on her neck and elbow length PVC gloves.  She spins around when she hears Tina enter the room.  Anne's barely there PVC outfit and diamond belly ring shimmer when the lights hit them, and her body glistens.  Anne is 26 years old, stands 5'8", weighs only 125 pounds (mostly boobs), has long black hair, full lips and an extremely tight and curvy body.  Tina thinks that one could literally wash clothes on Anne's sexy abs.  Tina is 5'4" and blonde, weighing 120 pounds, and 25 years old.

As her eyes narrow and she glares at Anne, Tina suddenly realizes this is the same Anne that she brutally  humiliated five years ago.  Anne's face is contorted with a mix of rage and fear.  Her face flushes with shame as she recalls being abused and humiliated by Tina in front of a large crowd.  Anne asks what they want.  "I want you to take your skanky paws off of him," Tina says, pointing at Carl.  Anne says saucily, "Oh, you mean my favorite sub?  What is he to you?"  Tina glares at Anne and says, "He is my man, not your bitch.  And I am going to make you my bitch for ever toying with him.  I have owned you once in a fight, and I will own you again."

The she-cats emit shrill shrieks and the fight starts.  Tina lunges at Anne, spearing the Asian beauty in the gut.  "Argh, OOOMPH.  UGH," says Anne as she absorbs the blow.  Anne falls to her back and her belly heaves as she attempts to suck is some air.  Tina tries to jump on Anne while she is down, but Anne rolls to the side and Tina hits the floor.  Now both girls are winded.  Anne gets to her feet first and kicks Tina in the forehead with her toned leg.  Tina staggers and begins to see stars.  Anne then jumps on Tina and begins to pound her face repeatedly.  Tina realizes that Anne has added five pounds of muscle and improved her fighting technique.  Tina realizes that she is seconds from being knocked out and being the subject of a compromising picture in Anne's dungeon,  Just then, she sees Linda's boot land on Anne's temple. stunning the Asian vixen.  Anne turns her attention to Linda, and the distraction has worked and allows Tina recover.  Anne knocks Linda out cold with one punch, splitting her lip in the process.  While Anne was making short work of Linda, Tina regained her composure.

Tina lunges at Anne and the two warriors roll over and over again on the floor.  Anne hisses, "Can't beat me alone now.  Now you need two on one to win."  This incenses Tina, mostly because it is true.  They roll around longer and eventually Anne ends up sitting on Tina's belly and pounding her again.  Still, Anne is somewhat stunned and weakened by the brutal sucker kick from Linda, and has expended much needed energy dispatching the other girl.

Tina manages to use the effects of Linda's interference to force off Anne, and eventually rolls on top of Anne and straddles the Asian beauty's hips.  She begins a series of brutal punches which land on Anne's taut belly.  Several blows hit Anne's navel ring, stinging Tina's hand but causing Anne excruciating pain.  "UGGHH,  OOMPH,  OUWIIEEE..." Tina now has the upper hand, as the effects of the punches and Linda's kick leave her barely able to squirm under Tina.  Tina tears at Anne's perky breasts, then throws several more punches into Anne's now extremely tender gut.  Tina knows that Anne is nearly done and drags her squirming opponent up by her hair.  She rolls her arm back and the lightening swift blow nails Anne squarely on the chin.  Anne 's body shoots across the floor and her head smashes against a piece of equipment called the rack.  Tina grabs the barely conscious Anne by the hair and drags her up.  She lands one more tremendous blow to Anne's midsection, and Anne collapses to her knees unconscious.  Anne's head falls forward and she ends up in a kneeling position, head down and butt pointing into the air.  Linda suddenly comes to and Tina tells her to get the camera.  Tina places her bare foot on Anne's tight backside, and Linda shoots her victory pose.

Linda then says, "What are you going to do to her?  Should we tie her up and put her in the dumpster?  Strip her naked?  We could put her in the trunk of your car and drop her in a bad part of town."  Linda is livid that Anne knocked her out cold with one punch.  Tina feels somewhat unfulfilled by the interference-tainted victory, but then she notices that Carl was clearly aroused at the spectacle.  She is embarrassed at seeing him in such a position, and her blood boils again.

Tina grabs the unconscious Anne and drapes her over her knee.  Anne's firm belly is pressed against Anne's thigh, and her tight butt protrudes temptingly.  Tina then grabs the riding crop, pulls her arm back, and hits Anne's butt with all of her might.  Anne yelps as she comes to.  Tina then hits Anne several more times until Anne's butt is covered in bright red welts.  Anne sobs as Tina continues the spanking, stating, "Naughty girls need spankings, and you have been very naughty indeed."  Linda is there taking pictures of each humiliating swat.

Tina then grabs Anne by the back of her g-sting and slings her belly first onto the floor.  As Anne begins to whimper, Tina places Anne in a harsh camel clutch, then a backbreaker. She then uses Anne's leather collar to choke her for what seems like an eternity. Anne's arms and legs thrash about as she struggles for freedom or air.  After Anne finally goes out, Linda snaps a few pictures of the helpless Anne, drooling unconscious at Tina's feet in her skimpy, shiny black outfit.

Tina's eyes sparkle as she devises a devious new punishment for Anne.

Anne wakes up tied to the rack. She struggles against her bindings, but there is no escape. Tina caresses Anne's belly, then gives it few long kisses. Anne is aroused by the sensations, and she relaxes her abs.  As soon as Anne relaxes her abs, Tina punches her belly.  This goes on for ten minutes, as Anne is beside herself with conflicting physical sensations.  Tina then turns her attention to Anne's perky breasts, freeing them from their mooring in the tight PVC push up bra.  Tina strokes, kisses and nibbles those stunning orbs to arouse Anne before delivering a painful punch, then repeats the process for what seems like hours.  Tina switches between belly and breasts, liberally mixing sexually arousing strokes and kisses with painful punches.  Poor Anne becomes completely aroused as her body's senses are short-circuiting.  Pleasure, pain, pleasure, pain.  Anne's body thrusts and tightens and she begins to moan loudly.  "Oh...oh...OOOOH."  Before long Tina and onlookers Carl and Linda are also completely aroused.  For as long as Linda can remain composed, each stroke or poke photographed by Linda.

When Tina regains her composure she focuses again on Anne, who is whimpering and moaning quietly now as her body struggles to deal with the conflicting sensations.  Her bindings are the only thing keeping her from being reduced to an incredibly aroused quivering heap on the floor.  Tina grabs Anne's DD breasts and squeezes them until Anne passes out from the pain. Tina then binds Anne's ankles. She slaps Anne's belly and face until Anne begins to stir.  Anne begs Tina for her freedom, "I am SO sorry Tina.  I didn't know Carl was married.  He came to me."  While possibly true, Anne's whimpering pleas only serve to make Tina's blood boil. 

Tina glares at Anne and chokes her with her PVC collar until she passes out again.  Tina pulls Anne off the rack and ties her wrists, then places her face down.  Tina grabs Anne under her belly and by the back of her PVC g-string and drapes the unconscious Asian vixen over her knee again.  She spanks Anne with a paddle, then places her in a long sleeper hold which puts Anne out again. As Anne sleeps, Tina writes "Tina's Property" on her sleek belly in red, indelible ink.  Linda captures each priceless moment on film.

Tina grabs Anne by the hair and pulls her to her feet.  Anne's hands and wrists are bound, and she is completely at Tina's mercy.   "You are going to remove all pictures of Carl from your website.  If you ever get near Carl again, this will be an appetizer.  And honey, as you know from experience, you do not want the main course.  You know I own you, and I will always own you.  Say it." 

Anne murmurs, "You own me, and you have always owned me.  I will remove Carl from the website and never see him again.  I am defeated and humiliated again."  Tina punches Anne in the belly a final time, then tosses her onto her stomach and hogties her. She then flips Anne onto her back and places her hand over Anne's mouth and nose. Anne struggles mightily before passing out a final time.

Tina frees the now incredibly aroused Carl and Linda drives them home so Tina can give Carl more abuse and the couple can release some tension.  Anne spends the night hogtied and cold lying on the floor of her "dungeon".  She is freed by a janitor the next morning.  As soon as she is freed, she removes Carl from the website.  That afternoon, a manila envelope arrives addressed to "Tina's Property."  Anne's face burns with shame as she reviews each picture. Although she feels shame at being abused by Tina again, she knows that absent Linda's interference she would have won this fight.  And so does Tina.

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
Re: Dominated Asian Dominatrix
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 01:47:26 PM »
The Asian mistress was double teamed. She was the better fighter 1 on 1 as with all Asian catfighters :)

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 01:54:18 PM »
loved that boob punching part

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 10:17:27 AM »
 Thanks for the praise ivbn2cavalier and ginacaranofan.   I am glad you enjoyed  one of my earlier stories.  I enjoyed writing it.

The Asian mistress likely would have fared better one on one.  I bet Tina is training in case they cross paths again.   ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:19:02 AM by CA Sleeper »