News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Revenge - Jessa's Not Giving Me Up Without a Fight!

• 9 Replies

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
Revenge - Jessa's Not Giving Me Up Without a Fight!
« on: March 22, 2015, 02:57:25 AM »
(Thanks for all the feedback and messages on the first fight between these two!  Here is the second installment, and again let me know your thoughts and where you would like to see this go, and if it is worth continuing this series.)

Jen led me back in the house and I still couldn't believe she had emerged victorious from the most intense, and without a doubt, sexiest catfight I had ever seen.  Jen left my ex-girlfriend naked and bound at the end of my driveway after a grueling fight that raged back and forth across my bedroom.  Both girls beat the shit out of each other and in the end, somehow, it was Jen who had come out on top.  I felt bad shutting the door behind us and leaving Jessa alone out there in the night as I still cared for her, but I knew deep down I wasn’t in love with her any longer.  I don’t know what happened to Jessa that night, or where she went tied up as she was, and after that night I really didn’t give it much thought.  Jen and I had steadily dated ever since and life was perfect for us, things were moving forward quickly and I was really falling for the gorgeous brunette.  The most shocking thing of the whole situation was that neither of us had heard anything from Jessa since the night of the fight.  Maybe Jen was right, and my ex girlfriend had moved on.  I was still nervous about Jessa doing something to retaliate either on me for cheating on her and breaking up with her or to Jen for winning the fight, and then humiliating her and left tied up with her face dripping cum. 

{alt}

It was a beautiful summer night and I had to run out for a little bit, leaving Jen at my house for a few hours while I ran some errands.  The brunette looked awesome as always, her makeup flawless, long hair flowing down over her chest, and wearing a sexy crocheted dress that had gaps sewn in so you could see just enough skin to make it tantalizing to look at.  I kissed her before I left, and made my way to my car, leaving Jen to clean the house up and enjoy the night before I got back and we had our fun for the night.  The brunette made herself a drink, put the cleaning off until later and decided to head to the back yard to sit by the pool and watch the sunset.  Drink in hand, Jen opened the sliding glass patio door and made her way outside to enjoy the evening.  Closing the patio door behind her Jen had no idea that she wasn’t alone in the backyard, as two blonde figures were standing only a few feet away on the patio, out of sight nestled behind an alcove on the house. 

{alt} {alt}

Walking towards the patio furniture, Jen’s suddenly gasped from a stunning impact.  Her drink went flying from her hand and the glass went smashing down on the cement, sending liquid and ice cubes flying everywhere.  "He was my fucking boyfriend!" Jessa screamed, my ex-girlfriend's momentum carried her forward and sent both girls going down to the concrete below.  The busty brunette was spinning away from the crazed charge and was caught from the side, Jen landing harshly on her chest, as her hands were slow in breaking her fall.  Jessa straddled Jen’s tiny waist pinning the shocked brunette in place, the trapped beauty stunned and not believing this was really happening to her.  Jessa’s hands shot forward into Jen's hair and when she had a secure grip the blonde began yanking back and forth as hard as she could.  "You ruined my fucking life you home wrecking cxnt!  That was my man!" Jessa screamed attempting to rip the brunette’s hair from her scalp

Jen’s shriek of pain filled the air as Jessa ripped the brunette’s head side to side while the pinned down beauty began wildly kicking her heeled feet hoping to free her suddenly burning scalp.   “He doesn’t want you, you fat fuck!” Jen shot back, her body bucking and thrashing, her curvy hips trying to dismount her attacker.  “He does want me!” Jessa, seated perfectly on the brunette’s waist seemed hell bent on ripping Jen's hair from her head.  Left, right, up and then down, Jessa ripped wildly pulling the stunning brunette's head side to side.  "That should be me living with him!...We were happy together you filthy whore!"  Jessa suddenly changed tactics, latching onto Jen’s hair and this time pulling her rival upward.  “Myyyy haiiiiirrr!” Jen again shrieked as her scalp exploded in sudden pain as she was being hauled up to her feet by the hair.  The 4-inch stiletto heeled shoes weren’t a great choice for a catfight, and the brunette awkwardly tripped as she was rising.  Before Jen could fall to the concrete however, Jessa maintained her grip on the brunette’s hair and ripped her right back up to a standing position.  Jen’s eyes screwed shut in pain, as her entire scalp was ablaze as her body was violently jerked backward and pulled into a standing position. 

"Do you have any clue what I went through when he dumped me for your skanky ass?  You left me tied in the street and helpless!" Jessa screamed in fury, her right hand released Jen’s hair and before the stunned beauty could do anything a wicked right cross flew through the air and slammed flush into her temple.  Jen's enchanting eyes rolled back in her head and the brunette spun awkwardly in her heels stumbling forward a few feet.   Jen heard a buzzing in her ears, felt a throbbing pulse shooting in her head, and struggled to stay on her feet.  The brunette had her back to Jessa and suddenly screamed out as the blonde snaked her hands into Jen's long brunette mane.  “EEEIIHHHHH!!!!”  Jen shrieked as her body was pulled backward by her hair, but Jessa didn't let up.   

"We talked about raising a family!  Did you know that bitch…we talked about having kids together!”  Jessa’s right fist flew through the air and again exploded into the side of the aching beauty’s head.  Jen’s head shot outward to the side in response to the jarring punch that would have sent her to the ground, save that Jessa still had a handful of her long hair.  The enraged woman hauled back on Jen's hair and sent a third punch flying through the air that hit home, blasting squarely into the brunette's temple.   The incredible beauty groaned in agony and like a sack of bricks dropped to the ground on her knees, having no clue where she was.  Her vacant eyes stared straight ahead, and her centerfold body wavered back and forth like a leaf blowing in the wind, the brunette not knowing what happened to her.  "We talked about buying a house together!" Jen was about to tip over when Jessa’s right foot shot upward, a huge snap kick slamming flush into the side of the stunned beauties ribcage.  Jen’s body shot sideways landing sprawled chest first on the cold concrete, her entire head filled with pain.

Jen was in shock on the concrete trying to get her bearing when Jessa bent down and latched onto her hair from behind.  "But then you came along Homewrecker!"  Jen’s eyes tightened as her attacker began hauling the aching beauty up by the hair again.  Jen was on all fours like a dog when Jessa began slamming fists to the side of the stunned brunette's head.  Jen was in a world of pain, and the incredible brunette slumped back to the ground, dropping down to her knees struggling to clear her vision.  "Parading your fake tits all over the place you fuckin’ cxnt!" The brunette’s hands came up to defend herself, but far to late, as the side of her head was met with a snap kick from Jessa's booted foot.  Jen's body shot sideways, landing sprawled chest first on the ground, and the beauty cried out when Jessa dropped down landing on her lower back.  “Tonight you are going to learn a lesson you dirty skank!” the blonde screamed and again slammed a hard right cross blasting into the back of Jen’s head.  Jen fought back tears as she tried vainly to shake her attacker off to no avail.  Jessa began pulling Jen up off the ground using her hair as a handle "Mikky let’s teach this cxnt a lesson about ruining someone’s life!"

Jen was stumbling around the concrete patio and her face rose ever so slightly as Jessa pulled up on her long locks.  Just as her face rose, the other blonde accompanying Jessa, Mikky was waiting and her booted foot flew forward flattening the brunette’s gorgeous face.  Pain exploded in Jen’s nose, tears coated the brunette’s enchanting eyes, but Jessa ripped wildly on the brunette’s hair pulling her body upward.  Mikky was already swinging, this time a closed fisted punch blasted right across Jen’s breasts, her skin tight dress straining to contain the brunette's now flopping tits.   Jessa let go of Jen’s hair and quickly pinned the brunette’s arms to her sides, holding her upright and tightly in place.  “You knew he was my man!” Jessa shrieked, and Jen’s heart raced as she saw Mikky cock back her arm.  The beautiful brunette closed her eyes, just as the closed fisted punch blasted into her forehead.  Jen saw stars from the hellacious impact and the brunette’s limp body began falling to the concrete patio.  The stunning beauty was dazed and got no rest as Jessa latched onto her long locks and dragged her to her feet.  “You stole him from me you dirty whore!” With a tight two-handed grip into Jen's hair, the blonde spun around and whipped the brunette though the air, the stunned brunette landed on her back after being snapmared and painfully thrown to the concrete. 

Jen was panicked stricken, and as she realized her predicament she begged, "Please, let me go I didn’t….AAHAHHH!!!" Jen screamed as Jessa hauled backward ripping wildly on the brunette’s long hair dragging her back towards the house.  Jen's fingers came up to her hair trying to prevent her attacker from her ripping out clumps of her mane, but Jessa again pressed forward in rage and drove the brunette face first, this time her china doll face being driving into the outside wall.  Jen’s nose was painfully flattened into her face, and pissed off blonde continued screaming at the brunette as she released her hair and let the brunette fall to the ground.  “You had to steal him…why?” Jessa shrieked.  Jen couldn’t believe what was happening to her, and just as her face turned to the side to look upward at her crazed assailant, her jaw was blasted by a snap kick.  Jen’s head flew black and hit the wall, the brunette’s jaw felt like it was broken, her hands flying up to cover her aching face.  “Answer me you fuckin’ bitch!” Another kick flew through the air and barreled into Jen’s temple, the stunned brunette’s head ringing, and her vision blurred.  Still holding her aching face, the brunette’s wide-open midsection took the next kick that buried deeply into her stomach, and a sexy groan filled the air. 

“You ruined us!  You stole him from me!”  Jessa sent another kick flying forward, her foot blasting into the brunette’s left breast crushing it painfully against her chest bone.  Jen’s mouth hung open in a silent scream, as it felt like her precious implant would burst from the force of the kick.  From the side, Mikky’s foot came shooting up and slammed forward into the back of Jen’s hands, blasting them against her face and sending her body sprawling across the ground.   

“Get up slut!” Jessa painfully pulled the brunette up by her hair, and Mikky’s fist was already flying through the air slamming into the brunette’s angelic face.  Jen’s head whipped to the side as her cheek was blasted by the grueling punch, but another closed fist was already flying and this one slammed home crushing the brunette’s other cheek.  Jessa tightened her grip on Jen’s hair from behind and the brunette’s hands came up to shield her aching face, leaving her midsection wide open.  Mikky took advantage and began slamming closed fists into the brunette’s incredible body, the sexy crotchet dress doing little to stop the sudden onslaught.  “Fuck this cxnt up Mikky!” Jessa yelled over the sexy moans of pain filled groans that were filling the air as the brunette’s midsection took punch after punch, but Jen was still afraid to move her hands from her aching face.  The brunette’s incredible body was sent side to side as Mikky wailed away at the helpless beauties body with wild abandon, thuds echoing as fists pounded her stomach again and again. 

“I’ll show you payback you dirty whore!” Jessa screamed.  Feeling that she was loosing her grip on the brunette’s hair, she quickly latched onto the back of Jen’s dress and ripped backward.  The brunette’s body was yanked back, the material flattening her breasts against her chest, and then the blonde began pulling the material down over Jen’s voluptuous body.  Jen gasped as her crochet dress began sliding down over her fake breasts, the brunette not wearing a bra as the dress had a built in cup support, exposing her mounds of perfection.  Each orb glistened, neither showing a tan line anywhere, her big areoles in the center of the bronzed flesh, and her large brown nipples popped up to attention in the evening air.  The brunette was mortified this was happening to her, and her hands came up to shield her exposed orbs.  Jen’s hands were cupping her bare breasts, the material sliding down her tiny 23-inch waist, the brunette holding as much of her exposed flesh as she could cover.  “You tied me up you dirty bitch!” Jessa screamed, her right fist came flying upward smashing into the brunette’s jaw.  Jen’s head flew out to the side, her long hair spraying outward as spittle flew from her mouth. 

By now, Mikky had the brunette’s dress pulled down over the brunette’s curvy hips then yanked it down around her ankles.  Jen was sent shooting to the ground as Jessa’s second closed fisted punch had the busty babe seeing stars, knuckles mashing her cheekbone.  The brunette found herself lying on the cool concrete patio, left in a sexy pink sling shot thong and her ankle wrapped stiletto heels, one arm draped over her exposed breasts and the other holding her aching jaw which felt unhinged.  The brunette was stunned and in complete shock, but she got no rest as Mikky slid her dress from around her ankles and tossed it to the side.  Jessa screamed, “This should be me sitting on this patio right now you dumb home wrecking slut!” and pulled the brunette upward, painfully using her hair like a handle, and the pissed off blonde clamped her forearm around the brunette’s neck putting her in a standing side headlock.  The brunette’s ass looked incredible, parted by the thin pink thong that left nothing to the imagination, as her fleshly cheeks shook back and forth as she fought for freedom.   “I should choke the life right out of you cxnt!” Jessa screamed tightening her grip upon the brunette’s throat.   Jen’s ass shaking was suddenly halted when Mikky came up from the side and slammed a punch into the brunette’s kidney.  A gasp filled the air and the hunched over hottie struggled to breathe as another grueling shot blasted into her exposed stomach, the whole time Jessa maintained the choke hold. 

The brunette’s meaty breasts flopped around on her chest, as she was still held hunched over in the standing choke, while Mikky slammed closed fisted punches around Jen’s hands which offered little defense.  Jessa finally began loosing her grip on the thrashing brunette and Jen stumbled out of the chokehold, the brunette hunched over and gasping for breath.  “He was mine!” Jessa strode forward and delivered a power packed punch flying into Jen’s nose dropping the Goddess to the ground.  Tears began dripping down the gorgeous brunette's face, her makeup running and leaving black trails down her cheeks, her hands cupped her aching face.     

Jessa reached down grabbing two handfuls of sweat soaked hair, “He wont stay with you after this you cxnt!”  Painfully Jen was pulled back up to her feet, the blonde quickly slipped her arms under the brunette’s arms and then pulled them behind her body.  The sexy young brunette’s body looked incredible, not an ounce of fat anywhere, two melon sized breasts flopping around wildly on her chest, long sweated soaked hair flowing over her shoulders, left in pink thong and ankle wrapped stilettos.  Mikky stepped forward and her booted foot hammered into Jen’s stomach, the jarring impact sending both the brunette and Jessa back from the impact.  Another kick was already flying and Jessa lost her grip on the brunette, who tripped over her heels and stumbled forward awkwardly in her stilettos before going head first into the huge in-ground swimming pool.  The cold water hit Jen and the brunette was shocked taking in a mouthful of water, stunned and left struggling to breathe.

Jessa wasted no time and dove into the pool headfirst making a B-line towards the brunette who was still reeling in shock.  Jessa was on Jen in a heartbeat, quickly latching onto the brunette’s long locks from behind and driving the brunette’s face underneath the water’s surface.  Jen took in another mouth full of water and never had a chance to suck in a breath before her head was slammed under the water “I'm gonna fuckin’ drown you skank!” Jessa screamed.  Jen became panic stricken, totally short of breath and unable to draw air, as she somehow tried to gather her composure and take in what was happening.  Jessa, standing in the three feet of water had both hands tightly latched onto the trashing brunette’s hair, the blonde clearly not in a hurry for the brunette to draw breath.  Frantically twisting her body in the water, Jen was panic-stricken as her hair was held tightly under the water’s surface, the Goddess swallowing another mouthful.  Wide eyed, the beauty was desperate for air, and finally after almost 30 seconds of sheer hell the brunette was able to spin her head to the side and gasp in a huge gulp of fresh air. 

Jen was sucking in air as Jessa released her hair and when the brunette’s head began rising out of the water, the blonde’s knuckles cracked into her cheek.  Jen groaned and struggled to keep her footing, but between the water and her stiletto heels the brunette was dragged under as Jessa’s second punch crashed into her nose.   Diving forward, Jessa slammed her body into the near naked brunette’s and both girls were driven under the water.  Jen was dazed from the punches and clearly wasn’t prepared for the impact, and the brunette took in another huge mouthful of water.   The brunette began gagging, swallowing more and more of the pool water, while again Jessa was holding her underneath the waters surface.  This time Jessa had a tight grip upon Jen’s right shoulder and her other hand quickly entwined in Jen’s long brunette hair.  Wildly Jen trashed underneath the water, the shocked brunette kicked desperately in fear, and after a few seconds her beautiful face emerged from the water again.  Somehow, Jen tried to swim to freedom, but Jessa slid forward and quickly slid her forearm clamping down around the brunette’s neck. 

Jessa began dragging Jen along with her in tow as she began walking through the shallow end toward the stairs of the pool.  Jen was tugged along, and gasping for air, hunched over the brunette was led up the stairs right in front of Mikky.  Once the brunette was standing back on the concrete patio, Mikky strode forward and slammed a hard right square into Jen’s bellybutton.  The brunette’s body wanted to crumple forward, but was held in place still in the side headlock.  Jessa kept tightening her forearm against the brunette’s throat, choking the life from the stunning Goddess.  Jen didn’t know if she should keeping trying to free herself from the life-sapping choke or defend herself from the new threat of Mikky.  Jen tried freeing her neck, while Mikky cocked her arm back slamming another fist into the brunette’s washboard stomach.  Jen groaned as a third punch slammed into her tiny waist, the little breath she had left shot from her body.  Jessa kept choking the brunette, and Mikky continued hammering away at the brunette’s midsection, ribs, and kidneys.  Left, right, left, Mikky slammed her fists flying into the brunette’s hunched over body and tears streamed down Jen’s blushing cheeks as she was loosing consciousness. 

A grueling shot to the ribs dropped Jen to her knees, and Jessa kept up the choke and quickly brought her knee up pinning it into the brunette’s back.  Jen struggled for breath and was jarred back as Mikky fired another shot slamming square into the upper portion of thong.  Jen’s head rolled side-to-side, helpless to stop the double team, struggling to stay awake, while fighting the growing pain in her midsection.   Jen was rewarded with a punch to the side of the head as Jessa finally released chokehold and then violently slammed a jarring fist into her temple.  Jen looked out of it and the next punch sent her crashing to the concrete patio, where Jessa quickly spun the brunette onto her back. 

Jen was clearly dazed, and in far worse shape then she even realized, as she was hardly aware someone was straddling her waist.  The brunette smiled up at the blonde woman above her, wondering why someone was sitting on her.  It wasn’t until the brunette realized that she couldn’t move her hands and when she felt fingernails tearing into her breasts that the panic set in.  The smile left her face in a flash and was replaced by a look of fear as pain exploded in her aching orbs as Jessa had each of her hands on one of Jen’s ample breasts.  Jessa couldn’t nearly hold each orb in her hands, instead her fingers grabbed as much flesh as she could manage and then she painfully dug her nails in and squeezed.  Jen was shrieking in pain, her heeled feet kicking uselessly as Jessa maintained her vice like grip hold on the brunette’s aching orbs “I hope you can afford to buy a new set of tits after I pop these fuckers!” Jessa shrieked.

Jen was thrashing wildly, pinned to the cold concrete, forced to endure the hellacious attack on her breasts as Jessa showed no signs of slowing.  Jen’s magnificent breasts were suddenly showing scratches, and red trails as Jessa’s talons continued raking and pinching.  After almost thirty seconds of violently ravaging the brunette’s perfect tits, Jessa slid off Jen’s waist, bent forward and latched onto her long hair and hoisted up.  Jen groaned in pain as her head spun from the punches, the aching beauty suddenly found herself standing on shaky knees.  Mikky almost burst out laughing as she watched the brunette trip over her stiletto, struggling to stay on her feet.  The brunette had no idea where she was or what was happening, only that her tits were burning.  She looked down and saw they were red and scratched, then looked up and saw Mikky standing in front of her with her fists raised up.  “You fuckin bitch!” Jen hissed thinking Mikky must have caused the aching in her mammaries, the brunette stumbled forward ready to slap the woman. 

Jen’s arm reared back, and Mikky was more than ready, caught the slap mid-swing and held Jen’s arm out wide.  Still holding the brunette’s wrist, Mikky's balled up fist flung coward slamming a jarring punch square into Jen’s stomach.  The brunette gasped and hunched over sucking in air, the punch driving the life from her.  Jen tried to fight through the pain, but was suddenly driven back as Mikky flung another punch flying this one landing flush into the brunette’s temple.  Jen tripped over her heel and was about to fall to the floor, but instead she landed onto the patio table.  Mikky stepped forward and slammed a punch into Jen’s kidney from behind, the brunette’s body bucking in response.  Jessa came over and quickly latched onto the brunette’s wrists, Jen’s head looked up and she had no idea where she was.  The brunette didn’t even try to free her wrists, her upper body still hunched over the table.  Mikky found it too easy, stepped up with a grin on her face and her forearm came flying upward and buried itself painfully into Jen’s crotch. 

Jen’s mouth dropped open, the brunette’s eyes screwed shut in agony as her lower body went numb.  Mikky lowered her arm and before the clueless brunette could shut her legs, her arm flew upward again and her forearm blasted the brunette’s aching crotch a second time.  Tears leaked from her eyes as Jessa finally let her arms free, the brunette’s hands holding her crotch as she stumbled around the patio.  Jen’s leg gave out and the brunette found herself on the ground, massaging her aching womanhood, her head spinning.  “Take out you phone and let’s start getting photos of this!”  Jessa yelled at Mikky.  Mikky fiddled with her pocket, while Jessa began dragging the brunette’s upper body off the concrete patio.  Jen’s eyes looked vacant, her breasts were red with scratches, and Jessa held her tightly with a two handed grip in her hair.  “Take a picture of this and text it to 555-1212!” Jessa smiled, Mikky snapping a few photos of the beaten brunette.  Jessa laughed, “Imagine Karsa’s surprise when he gets these photo’s of me kicking your ass bitch!  I am going to get my man back!”  Mikky took a few more photo’s and then sent one to Karsa, the blonde’s laughing, while Jessa clearly had a plan for revenge in mind.       

…I was at the store when my phone beeped in my pocket, and I figured Jen must have forgot to tell me to grab something for later.  I glanced at the number and was clueless as to the owner, so I quickly unlocked the phone and opened the text message.  My heart sank, it was a photo image of Jessa on my patio standing over my near naked and clearly beaten down girlfriend.  Jen didn't look good at all, her breasts were swollen and red, and face was puffy, not to mention she was nearly naked left only in her lacey pink thong.  I quickly left the shopping cart full of groceries in the isle and dashed to my car.  It was almost a twenty-minute drive back to my house and I prayed Jen could endure what ever else Jessa had planned.  My heart sank realizing that if Jessa was in the photo someone else must be there with her.   Remembering what Jen did to Jessa in my bedroom after they fought, tying the blonde up and then spraying my wad of cum all over Jessa’s face…I hoped I could make it home in time to stop an major damage from happening.

…Jen’s limp body was already dragged through the house, and lay on the bedroom floor, “This is where you tied me up you cxnt!”  Jessa and Mikky yanked the lifeless brunette over to the bed and then began pulling her up and onto the mattress.  In seconds Jen sprawled out lying on the bed, still seemingly clueless to what was going on.  Jessa hurriedly ran to JJJ’s spare closet and her blood boiled when she saw Jen’s clothes inside…that used to be her closet and now that slut’s clothes were in there.  “You're fuckin hoochie clothes are in MY closest?  This was my closet!!!” Jessa shrieked and grabbed a few of Jen’s shirts before going back into the bedroom.  Jessa grabbed Jen’s left wrist and began using the brunette’s own shirt to tie her limp arm to the bedpost.  Mikky grabbed an article of clothing and latched onto Jen’s other spaghetti like arm and began tying it to the opposite post.  The material went around a few times and then was knotted tightly in place binding her forearm against the wooden post.   Just like that both of Jen's arms were tied tightly to opposite posts of the bed, her incredible torso left wide open and totally on display, her breasts draped over the sides of her chest.  Jessa laughed, "I sure as fuck wouldn't want to be you right now…you are going to be one sore bitch when and if you walk from this room!"

"Let's get this off ya shall we?" Jessa said, grabbing onto Jen's lacey pink thong.  With ease the thong began sliding down Jen's thighs, the brunette suddenly aware of her predicament and began struggling to free her arms, her neatly trimmed landing strip now on display.  "Please....please leave me alone!"  Jen sobbed.  Jessa was smiling evilly, "Leave you alone?  Why the fuck would I leave you alone...I would kill you if I could you clueless cxnt!!!" as she grabbed Jen’s left ankle and began spreading the blonde’s legs apart.  Mikky already had Jen's right ankle in hand, Jessa yelled out, "Wishbone! Let's make a wish!"  Jen screamed in pain as the blondes began spreading her thighs apart, her pussy now stretched wide open.  Jen tried to pull her arms free, the pain burning in her thighs as the evil blondes continued pushing her legs apart.  "Stoppppppp! It hurtssssss!" Jen screamed.  Finally Jen kicked her right leg free, but Jessa already had her left ankle close to the bedpost.  Grabbing another of Jen's shirts, the blonde began tying the material around the post and then wrapping it around her lower leg.  Around and around the material went, then Jessa tightly knotted the shirt to the bedpost.  On the other side of the bed, Mikky had just finished tying Jen’s right leg to the opposite post, the brunette’s legs spread as wide as possible leaving her thighs burning and her crotch hanging open.

Each of Jen’s limbs were tied to a different bedpost, the brunette's incredible body totally on display and now wide open to take what ever the blondes had planned.  “Take a few photo’s of this cxnt…text them to Karsa!” Jessa hissed.  Jen’s head began turning wildly as she fought against her restraints but was helplessly tied to the bed, her limps not moving an inch.  “My God…please…please no!” Jen began shrieking and bucking screaming for help trashing wildly against her restraints.  Jessa was getting tired of hearing the shrieking, “Remember doing this to me…jamming your stinky thong in my mouth you cxnt!” Jessa screamed and quickly slid her pants down.  The tall blonde bent over and whisked her thong off "I hope you choke on this you dirty cxnt!"  Jen’s eyes bulged as she saw Jessa walking up to her with the thong in her hand.  “No…no not th mmmpphhhh!” Jessa began jamming and cramming the material into Jen’s mouth who could only shake her head wildly to the side.  In seconds Jessa’s thong was jammed deep into Jen’s mouth, “That’s what a real woman tastes like bitch!” Jessa screamed at Jen.  Jen was sobbing and shaking her head side to side getting a mouthful of Jessa’s thong. 

Jessa was laughing wildly, “Time to give you a makeover bitch!”  She left Jen tied to the bedposts and began going through the drawers in the bathroom.  Smiling Jessa brought a few tubes back out with her and threw them on the bed next to Jen.  Grabbing the first tube Jessa uncapped it and began twisting it at its base causing the dark shade of red lipstick to come out.  Jessa took the tube and began dragging the red lipstick over Jen’s lips, the brunette trashing wildly and screaming against the thong gag in her mouth.  Jen could do little as Jessa painfully dragged the tube over her face, her cheeks were coated with the dark color, followed by her nose and then shortly after her forehead.  Jessa chuckled, in less than a minute Jen’s entire face was coated with the red lipstick. 

Jessa took the almost empty lipstick container and began writing on Jen’s washboard stomach.  In seconds the word SLUT was spelled out across her midsection from her breasts to her belly button.  “Get a few more photos!” Jessa screamed to Mikky Jen was sobbing like a baby but again Jessa could have cared less.  Jessa went back to the bathroom and in seconds returned with a metal hair straightener in her hand, the blonde screaming, “Is this yours…you are leaving your shit in my bathroom…Lets see what I can do with this bitch!”  Plugging the metal hair straightener into the wall next to the bed, and turning it on the highest possible heat setting, Jessa patiently waited for it to warm up.  Jen was going wild against her restraints, her eyes wide with fear, the brunette shrieking through the thong lodged in her mouth but was helpless to move an inch.  Mikky was standing off to the side, snapping more photos on her phone watching the brunette somehow trying to break free. 

Getting tired of waiting for the straightener to warm up to its fullest heat setting, Jessa brought the metal object hovering over the brunette’s left breast.  Jen’s body bucked in place and suddenly an indescribable pain tore through her nipple, the tender tip was horrifically clamped between the flesh searing metal ends of the straightener.  Jen’s body convulsed in agony, her nipple feeling like it was being seared off her breast, Jessa smiling, “He won’t ever touch these when I get through!”  Tears were streaming down the brunette’s cheeks as the pain was unbearable, the metal ends getting hotter by the second.  Her nipple felt like it was melting, the brunette completely helpless to stop the pain.  “Get more photos this is priceless shit!” Jessa smiled finally pulling the blazing hot metal from the brunette’s seared left nipple.  Jen’s lips were quivering, the brunette sobbing, but unable to do anything as Jessa slid across the bed and then the searing pain exploded in her right nipple as the blonde was repeating the process all over again.

Jessa’s free right hand shot over towards the brunette’s damaged left breast and her nails quickly found their intended target.  Left hand holding the metal hair straightener clamped upon the brunette’s right nipple, her right hand wildly began clawing at the brunette’s seared and damaged left nipple.  Jen’s eyes were clamped shut, the pain more than she could take, one nipple being burned, and the other already burned nipple now being ravaged by Jessa’s manicured talons.  Mikky kept snapping photos of the brutal action, the metal now blazing hot and the smell of searing flesh becoming noticeable.  Jessa’s right hand was ravaging the brunette’s left breast, the nipple raw and burned, the blonde’s nails raked over the nub, scratching the ample mound, and gouging the tender flesh around the base of the orb.  Jen’s trashing finally worked and the hair straightener slid off her destroyed right nipple, the brunette a sobbing mess as Jessa slid off her bound frame hissing, “Let’s see the next time someone can play with those tits!”  Looking towards Mikky, “Take some more photos…I have to run down downstairs and get some things!”  Jessa yelled to before quickly dashing from the room.     

Jen sobbed in her restraints, her breasts burning and the left mound was painfully gouged with nail marks covering most of her burning orb.  Mikky took another photo, then said, “I don’t know you…but I know you are a home wrecking slut who ruined a good thing…Karsa and Jessa were serious and you ruined that.  Jessa plans on getting him back bitch!” 

As if hearing her name being called, Jessa ran back in the bedroom, the big blonde holding a strand of sandpaper, “Thank God Karsa was handy and always kept things in the garage!  Let’s see if I can get you clean!” Jessa slid back on the bed, the sandpaper slapping down on the brunette’s neatly groomed pubic patch, Jen’s legs instinctively trying to snap shut to no avail.  “You’re a dirty little bitch so I am not sure I can clean you too much…but I’ll sure enjoy giving it a try!”  Jessa yelled as she began grinding the rough sandpaper sliding across Jen’s pubic hair.  The brunette’s hips wildly bucked and thrashed in response to the searing pain, but couldn’t go anywhere as the rough paper was evilly raked over her short hair, ripping out some strands in the process.  Back and forth Jessa’s hand pressed down against the brunette’s wide-open crotch, Jen’s muffled scream filled the air as more and more strands of hair was being ripped out of pussy.  The sand paper was burning beyond words as the rough material was balding the brunette’s crotch, Jen was sobbing like a baby as more and more of her hair was plucked from her crotch.

“Let’s make sure you don’t plan on fuckin anyone for a long time you skank!” Jessa hissed and lowered the sandpaper downward now covering the brunette’s meaty pussy lips.  Jen’s thighs tried to somehow clamp shut, but her legs were spread wide and Jessa began raking the rough material over her pussy lips.  The brunette’s body went crazy as pain exploded in her pussy, her crotch burning as the sandpaper was tearing apart her womanhood.    Jen’s pussy was raw and the brunette was mindlessly shrieking into Jessa’ thong as the blonde continued destroying her crotch.  Sob and scream, the brunette could do little else as the sandpaper raked her ravaged crotch, going up and down violently.  Jen's pussy lips were red and raw when Jessa finally tossed the sandpaper onto the mattress, "Don't go anywhere slut...I gotta grab something else!"

Jen was barely conscious, her eyes glazed over, the brunette had no idea Mikky was standing over her prone frame snapping photos, "I can't want to post all these pics on the Internet...let the world see you for the dirty slut you are!"  Mikky put the camera down and went over to the side of the bed grabbing the now searing hot metal hair straightener.  The blonde showed no remorse to the battered brunette latching onto the base of her left breast.  Securing a tight grip on the meaty mound, Mikky slapped the blazing hot metal ends down on the brunette’s ravaged nipple.  Jen's body convulsed in response to the horrific pain, her nipple burning as the metal tore into her flesh.  Mikky dug her nails into the base of the brunette's tit and held the straightener clamped on her nipple, the brunette now a sobbing mess.

A few seconds later Jessa came back up and stood in the bedroom doorway holding a huge cucumber, the big blonde smiling, "No one will be able to fuck you after I get done stretching you out!"   Mikky slid off the bed, dropping and unplugging the metal straighter from the wall, starring down at the brunette's destroyed left nipple.  The fleshy nub was clearly burned from the heat, the skin blistering and raw.  Mikky made room for Jessa to slide back on the bed, cucumber in hand the blonde taunted the battered babe, "You won't be fukin anything for a loooooonnnnnngggg time cxnt!" 

With a two handed grip on the bottom of the oversized cucumber Jessa jammed the tip forward slamming into the brunette's abused pussy.  Jen's thighs quivered, instinctively wanting to snap shut as the huge tip tried entering her.  The cucumber’s diameter was massive, and Jessa's arms strained at first trying to get the tip inside the brunette's pussy, while the brunette could only shriek into the thong lodged in her mouth.  After a few attempts the cucumber started working its way inside, the brunette's pussy lips already sore from the sandpaper, now felt like they were being ripped open. 

…My car screeched into the driveway, and I ran into the house.  “Jen…Jen where are you!”  I screamed and looked around the house running outside to a now empty backyard patio.  Running back inside I saw a blonde on the stairs that I recognized as Jessa’s friend, although I couldn’t think of her name at the time.  “Where the fuck is Jen?”  I screamed and pushed past her on the stairs running into my bedroom.  My jaw dropped wide open seeing my beautiful girlfriend bound spread eagle on the bed.  Poor Jen’s face was painted red with something, her breasts were clearly abused, and Jessa was on the bed jamming a massive cucumber inside her pussy!

“Karsa!”  Jessa screamed, letting go of the cucumber, which was half way lodged inside Jen's stretched out pussy.  The blonde smiled and ran over towards me, arms wide open and attempted to kiss me.  I pushed her to the side and tried to tend to Jen, but Jessa was holding onto my arm now.  “Karsa it’s ok we can be together again…this bitch will leave us alone!”

“No you deranged psycho…this is my girlfriend now…me and you are done…you better get the fuck out of here Jessa the cops are on their way!”

“What…why the fuck would you want this cxnt when you could have ME?”  Jessa screamed.

“We are done!”  I yelled back, watching as Mikky grabbed onto Jessa’s arm.

“Didn’t you hear him…the cops are coming!”  Mikky screamed, dragging Jessa from the room.

Jessa didn’t want to go willingly at first, “We’re not done…Karsa you and I aren’t done…me and this brunette cxnt are FAR from done!  I promise you both...you haven’t seen the last of me!”  Jessa screamed and the blondes left my bedroom leaving me to tend to my battered girlfriend. 

I didn't even know where to begin, and started by taking the thong out of her mouth and then went to work untying her arms and legs from the bedposts.  The blondes did a hell of a job tying her up and it took forever to get all the knots out.  Poor Jen's body looked battered and broken, and I slowly slid the cucumber from her pussy, her torso shuddered and she cried like a baby as her crotch was painfully stretched open.  Her left breast looked terrible, gouges ran along most of the meaty mound and her both her nipples were badly damaged, the left looking painfully burnt and singed.  Jen curled up in the fetal position sobbing, one hand holding her aching pussy the other gingerly cupping her destroyed left breast.  Her body shook with each sob and it was only a few moments longer before she passed out in my arms.

Hope you all enjoyed reading it, and let me know if you want to see more with these gals.

Karsa

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Revenge - Jessa's Not Giving Me Up Without a Fight!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 06:16:55 AM »
Phew!!! That was intensely amazing!!!  ;D ;) Enjoyed the bit of a twist too in that though Jessa won the fight she lost the tussle for you ... He! He!  ::) ;D

P.S. What's the link again for the previous story?  ::)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 06:41:18 AM »
Absolutely loved it. Love this Jen character as a jobber. Would love another one sided affair with her. Thank you for this..

Offline bishopberkley

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 11:34:01 AM »
I'm glad you're such a heartbreaker, Karsa. I hope the girls never stop fighting over you!

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 01:50:11 PM »
Wow.

Even if Jen still has you she needs to avenge this humiliating beating. She needs to find Jessa again and fight her, and beat her bad or her confidence will suffer too much. I think Jen should ask a friend to go with her and face Jessa and Mikky.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline KarsaOrlong

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 05:12:07 PM »
Thanks for the feedback

Sunny here is the link http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46410.0.html

I think I will work on another installment...maybe a 2 on 2!

Offline SonnyB

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 07:24:14 PM »

Sunny here is the link http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,46410.0.html

I think I will work on another installment...maybe a 2 on 2!

Thanks for the link!  :) Mmm, a 2 on 2 would be a yummy delight ... yummy!!!  :P :D ;)

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 09:52:38 PM »
Some people love the back and forth revenge crap. But I like the idea of one star jobber getting her ass kicked one story at a time. I think it would be great if Micky and Jessa surprise Jen at another point in their life. I do not like the idea of Jen getting revenge. Screw that....Jen is a sexy beautiful jobber and plays it well. Some things I'd like to see is "fish hooking" (something sexy about a girl getting her pretty mouth clawed while showing her teeth), random stomping of bare feet (I know, a weird foot thing), and of course hair pulling out, which you've done but not all the way. But regardless, I am a huge fan of your works. Remarkable writing.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:54:05 PM by goredsox »

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2015, 02:00:20 AM »
Great story. Loved seeing Jen get destroyed.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 12:07:39 PM »
Mmm, personally I'd like to see Jessa and Mikki's asses kicked ... and much more!  ::) ;D They deserve to be punished severely for the sneak attack and ganging up on Jen!  :D  :P
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!