News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Neighbor Fight

• 6 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Neighbor Fight
« on: March 14, 2015, 01:04:53 AM »
Neighbor Fight
By: Kylara and Texasfightfan

Kylara was the most popular girl at her LA upscale young adult apartment complex, and anyone could see why.  She's a very fit,  25 years old.  A sexy  brunette with long hair, 107 pounds and 5' 3", with an eye popping 34C-25-34 body.  She was used to getting all of the attention at the pool and she had several sexy bikinis and could rock them like no other women at the apartment complex could.

That changed one day when Susan moved in.  Susan was similar to Kylara in many ways.  She was a brunette too with long hair.  She was even in better shape than Kylara, if that was possible.  She was 24 years old, 5' 7' tall, 120 pounds and has a stunning 34D-25-36 body.

It didn't take long for Susan to start hanging out at the pool in bikinis that matched Kylara's bikinis for minimum coverage and maximum exposure.  They instantly took a dislike to each other and barely acknowledge the other  present  at best, or made snide remarks when one or both was in a bitchy mood, which thankfully for the guys was most of the time.

Susan was fast becoming friends with Robert, who was the newest and hottest guy in the apartment complex.  Kylara noticed this as she also had her eyes on Robert.  Susan simply said "There are plenty of  guys at this apartment complex.  Why  don't we get together tonight to discuss how we want to resolve our differences?"  Kylara said "Fine.  Be at my place at 8 pm tonight."

Kylara wasn't really sure what to expect.  She was very confident that she could protect herself if anything physical happened, as she had done in the past, but she had to admit that Susan was in extremely  great shape.  She decided to not worry too much about what might happened.  She dressed in a sexy red bra and matching thong that looked amazing on her.  Lots of girls were nothing but tits on a stick with no ass, but Kylara had curves in all of the right places.  She also put on a pair of black leggings.

There was a knock at Kylara's door precisely at 8 pm.  Kylara opened it up and saw Susan.  Susan was dressed in a sexy yellow  bra top with cutoff blue jean shorts.   Susan smiled sweetly and Kylara said "Come in.  I think we have a lot to discuss."    Susan gave a little laugh and said " I don't know about that Kylara.  We both want the same guy, and only one of us can have him.  I'm not good at sharing, but I'm very, very good at getting what I want" as she walked into  Kylara's living room.  Kylara was taken back a little by Susan's aggressive behavior, but she wasn't going to give up that easily.  Kylara replied  "I'm also used to getting what I want.  I'll do whatever it takes to get Robert.  How exactly do you  think we should settle our differences?"  she said with her hands on her sexy hips as she  looked Susan straight into  her eyes.

"Feisty little bitch aren't you?" replied Susan.  "Simple.  We fight for him.  The winner gets him and the other backs off.  The rules are simple: no punching, biting or kicking.   Everything else is allowed.  I have to admit, you have an amazing body and as much as I like to destroy it, I rather save my energy for fucking  Robert."  "Sounds reasonable to me you little slut!  Replies Kylara. "Let's move the furniture back, so we have some room to wrestle." 

They pushed the furniture out of the way and Susan put her purse on the nearest chair and went to the middle of the living room where Kylara was waiting.  Kylara walked up to Susan to grab her, when Susan immediately steps in with her right foot to the right side of Kylara.  She then grab Kylara by her shoulders and forces her over her foot, causing Kylara to fall to the ground on her back.  Kylara is momentarily stunned by hitting the ground so  hard and also by Susan's quickness.  She quickly recovers and uses her hands to push herself up, when Susan uses her right foot to push kick  Kylara, hitting her in her tight abs and back onto her sexy butt!  "Hey!  I thought you said no kicking?"  shouted Kylara.  "And you believed me?"  laughs Susan.  "This is LA hun, people say and do whatever they have to get what they want."

Kylara tries to get up again, but Susan grabs her and put into a full nelson hold and wrestles her around the room, shacking her like a rag doll. She throws her down by the chair when she left her purse, grabs her purse and then straddles Kylara and uses her knees to pin her arms.  "Now the fun begins! laughs Susan as she slaps the smaller brunette's pretty face.   Slap! Slap! Slap!  She rolls Kylara on to her belly and then she removes a pair of handcuffs from her purse and applies one of the cuff on Kylara left hand.  "What the fuck is this?!" screams Kylara  "There are no rules against handcuffs, and even if there were, I wouldn't care"  giggles Susan as she locks the other cuff around Krlara's right hand.   Susan now as the sexy smaller brunette exactly  where she wants her with her hands handcuffed behind her back, totally defenseless against any attacks Susan may make.  Susan rolls Kylara over onto her back and smiles.  Susan starts rubbing Kylara's amazing tits as Kylara squirms trying to get away.  "I have to admit, you're one hot babe Kylara, almost as hot as me.  Too bad Robert will never see your naked body" she teases Kylara as her right hand moves down across Kylara's tight abs and over her pussy.  Kylara is squirming more now, as Susan really works her over good.  Even though Kylara still has all of her clothes on, she is already getting turned on.

Susan grabs Kylara's black leggings and pulls them down to her knees, revealing Kylara's sexy red thong.  "My, my, my.  What a horny little slut you are.  Were you planning to go to Robert's apartment after the fight?  Sorry, but I can't let that happen cxnt!"  She then pulls down the sexy red thong and sees Kylara sexy naked pussy!  Susan starts rubbing it and said "you're already a little wet.  I know of a way to get you a lot wetter".  Susan grabs her purse again and this time pulls out a thick silver seven inch vibrator.  Susan turns the silver vibrator on low and works it up Kylara's tight  pussy as Kylara pleads with her to stop.  "Please don't.  I quit.  You win.  You can have Robert" Kylara said.  Susan only laughs as she pulls the sexy red thong back up and then the black leggings and steps back to admire her work.

Kylara can't believe the situation.  Susan has gotten her completely immobilized within five minutes of fighting, and she is now fully clothed, squirming because a seven inch vibrator is inside of her and she is powerless to do anything to stop it.  Kylara moves around the best she can with her arms in handcuffs behind her back, but no matter how much she squirms, bucks and wiggles, she can't get the vibrator out of her pussy.  She's fighting the orgasm that is building up, but she is soon losing the battle.   

"Oh god, oh god, oh god!" screams Kylara as her body is overcome with arousal and pleasure.  "Shit, shit, shit, shit...I'm cumming!" she screams as her body is hit with a tidal wave of pleasure of an intense orgasm. "Very impressive" says Susan. "I forgot to mention.  I put brand new batteries in right before I came over.  It's going to be a long night for you!"   The entire process starts again and repeats itself many times before Kylara is begging Susan to make it stop.  "Pllllease Susan.  My pussy can't take anymore.  Please stop.  I'll do anything.  Just please pull the vibrator out of my pussy".

Susan smiles and says "I thought a sexy bitch like you could handle more than a few orgasms" as she walks to Kylara, slides off the black leggings and the soaking wet red thong and removes the humming vibrator.  "Oh thank you Susan.  I'm not sure how much  more of that I could handle" said Kylara.  "Who said I was stopping?"  giggles Susan as she clicks the vibrator on medium, the motor humming louder and then high, as Kylara's brown eyes get real big and pleads "Oh god, please no!  Please stop!" as Susan slams the seven inch  vibrator up her well lubricated cxnt  and pulls up her thong and leggings again.

Susan steps back and teases the trapped smaller brunette "Too  bad Robert isn't here to see this bitch.  I'm sure he would love to shoot his hot sticky white cum all over your face and tits while watching you cum!  Watching you squirm, moan and beg sure has turned me on."  Susan then removes her sexy bra top showing off her massive tits, the brown nipples firm and erect.  She proceeds to unbutton her blue jean shorts and lets them fall to the floor leaving her only in her sexy next to nothing yellow thong.  She wiggles out of this and then is completely naked, her fit naked body on full display.

She sits in the chair spreads her sexy tan legs and starts playing with engorged pussy lips and erect clit while Kylara writhers in sexual agony on the floor as the vibrator is relentless in its arousal of her pussy.  "oh fuck, oh god" moans Kylara as she feels the most intense orgasm building up deep within her body.  She has no shame, no resistance left s she spreads her legs as wide as possible spread eagle and starts humping her sexy hips.  "I need to cum so bad, I'm so wet and horny.  Mmmmm....oh.....oh god".  To Susan, it looks like she's fucking an invisible lover.  Susan is rubbing her womanhood faster and harder with her right hand while she uses her left hand to stimulate her tits.  "Cum for me Kylara.  Cum for me hard you fucking slutty cxnt!"  "Oh, oh, oh.....shit I'm cumming again!!" screams Kylara as the tension in her body  explodes and she has the  best cum of her life.  Pussy cum explodes from her pussy as she bucks widely. Susan also cums seeing Kylara succumb and loses all control and then passes out from the extreme ecstasy.

Kylara wakes hours later in a pool of her own pussy cum.  The handcuffs are off, but the vibrator is still deep inside her with dead batteries.  Susan is gone as Kylara slides her leggings and thong off and removes the vibrator.  She walks to kitchen table and sees the note that Susan has left.  "Thanks for the wonderful evening Kylara.  I hope you  learned your lesson and will stay away from Robert until I have my  fun.  You're welcome to sloppy seconds once I've had my fill of his massive cock.  I'm leaving  you the vibrator and some new fresh batteries, so you  can use it to relief your sexual tension and frustration knowing that I'm fucking Robert's brains out.   You and the vibrator must be best friends now with all the time you  spent together.  Love Susan, your new BFF".  Kylara knew she has been defeated by a better woman that day, but only for that day, and was already planning her revenge.

Offline overkill18360

Re: Neighbor Fight
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 02:30:16 AM »
Nicely done. I like this one.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 05:03:20 AM »
good work. kylara was totally dominated

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 04:05:15 PM »

Great Story, very hot!!!!!!

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 04:34:37 PM »
Awesome story....glad your still writing.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2015, 07:47:16 PM »
Nice job you all :)

Glad to see my friend texasfightfan with a story and I hope to see more!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2015, 01:59:12 AM »
Excellent writing, hot story.