News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mistress caught cheating by Wife, Publicly Shamed (True story)

• 5 Replies

Offline loribabe

This is a true story.......it was given to me by a girlfriend that was at the club that night. I even saw the CD she made, it awesome, Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

one Saturday night, me and my girlfriend went to this Club at around 4:00pm, it was still very light out and many hours before dark, i'm sure you're wondering what difference does the time matter. You will find out in the end when you hear what happens to this cheating, Homewrecking Whore...LOL.

So my girlfriend and I were sitting around having a few drinks, it was ladies night, so the place was already jam packed with women. So we were chatting, having a good time, when my girlfriend says "I have to use the ladies room, I said good idea, i'll come with you. It was a very large ladies room, and there had to be at least 20 women in there. We were fixing our hair and makeup, when this  woman of about 27-28 years old  walked in and went right to the stall. All of a sudden 2 women around the age of 35 I would say,  walked in and they looked pretty mad, and one of them said "Where is she, where is that Bitch?". We were like WTF?...and the other women were like uh oh!...with smiles on their faces like they knew something was up...LOL. One of them asked, "did you see a Hoe come in here with an off the shoulder dress that just barely fit her Ass"?..one of the women pointed and said the 4th stall. She went over to the stall like a crazy lady and kicked it wide open, the girl had her thong down to her knees when this woman pulled her off the bowl by her hair and said "come here Bitch, get over here"...it was so funny LOL, the girl was peeing all over herself and the floor, she got her right when she was peeing, LOL. By now, the cell phones and Ipads were going, the women were videoing it. The girl was on her back with the one woman behind her holding her hair, while the other one reached down and ripped her skimpy dress right off her, she wasn't wearing a bra, and her thong that was now around her ankles, came off while being dragged..LMAO, it was hilarious. The poor girl was crying in embarrassment, the woman behind her that was holding her by her hair, was slapping her, while the other woman was pulling off her heels, looks like they didn't want this Bitch having a stitch of clothing on, not even her shoes......poor Bitch, LMAO! Hahaha  we didn't know what the girl did until one of them said, "You want to fuck around with my husband, Bitch?, well this is the last time you'll ever go near him or any married man, when I get through with you, you'll never being able to look at anyone in the face, ever again, not friends, not family, not anyone Bitch!. The women that were in the ladies room, and us, were laughing our Ass's off seeing this bitch get what she deserved, apparently it's been going on for a long time.

So the one woman, the one who she cheated on, began pulling her by her hair, dragging her on the floor like a cave woman, to the door. The other girl grabbed the cell phone from the girl's handbag that was being dragged. The woman said to her...BITCH!...you're going outside and in front of everyone, i'm going to make you apologize out loud for what you' have done, you Homewrecking cxnt!"...we were all like, OMG!....Hahahaha!!!  out loud. The girl was crying "Please don't do this to me, Pleeeeeeeze!, don't take me out there, please i'm begging you, i'll do anything, please, please!!!!....the woman said "Get up Bitch, and pulled her to her feet. Her girlfriend now opened the door and the woman holding her by the hair, began parading her around for all to see......the place was a mad house, women pointing and laughing at her, taunting her, videoing her, the girl was crying with her head hanging in Shame, but every time she tried to put her head down and look down at the floor, the woman pulled her hair harder and said...Face the crowd Bitch, look at everyone laughing and pointing at you". The girls face was red from Embarrassment and Shame. The Humiliated girl cried out "Please don't put me to Shame!....why are you doing this to me?....please don't put me to Shame!  please don't make them all see me like this, I want to go home  don't look at me, please stop looking at me", is all that was heard   as the woman Paraded her all around from table to table making sure everyone got a good look and laugh at the Homewrecking cxnt....Hahahaha!  it was so funny. The woman was standing behind her, taunting her the whole time....saying, "Want to fuck around with married men Bitch!..this is what you're going to get. She now took her by the hair and pushed her up onto a table on her back, and with her girlfriend holding her by the hair and her legs in the air, diaper position, the woman began spanking her Ass in front of everyone ....with every slap, she said 'Shame on you!....(slap) Shame on you!...(Slap), Shame on you!....she did that about 20 times. The girl was crying and begging, " Please don't do this to me, PLEASE!! everyone was laughing and videoing her. She really gave it to her on her bottom....LOL, you should have seen how red it was LMFAO!    Hahahahaha!  The woman now grabbed her by the hair and said, "Get up Bitch!" and walked her all around saying  "SHAME ON WHO?.....SAY IT BITCH!  SHAME ON WHO?....the poor girl cried out "Shame on me!......."SHAME ON WHO?"    "Shame on me!"....."LOUDER!   SAY IT LOUDER!    "SHAME ON ME!", SHAME ON ME!           The Humiliated girl stood there crying, one hand over her face, head hanging in Shame..and everyone laughing. The woman now told her she wants an apology out loud. She grabbed the Bitches hair and made her face eveyone, and she cried out "I'm sorry!" and the woman said LOUDER, BITCH!"   "I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!." The woman faced her, pointing her finger right in her face and said, "I'm far from done with you Bitch!, your Shame is just beginning, i'm putting you on every site on the Internet and sending your video and pictures to all of your friends and family, all from your very little, own phone. The girl cried and begged "please don't Humiliate me anymore, please don't make them all see me like this, Please!". While all this was going on, her girlfriend was sending her video and pics to everyone she had in her phone. The girl was just standing there with her head hanging in Shame with her hand over her face, when she asked the woman if she could have her clothes back and go home. The woman laughed in her face and turned to her girlfriend and said  "go into the ladies room and bring out her shoes".......she went and got them and came back and the woman told her to put them on, the girl, crying her eyes out, put them on and the woman told her, "There, those are your clothes", and spit in her face, slapped her, and told her to get the fuck out......The crowd was hysterical laughing, clapping, and cheering for the woman.......Hahahaha!!!   I never saw anything so funny.

The Humiliated girl ran away bare ass naked, crying with her hand over her face trying to hide her Shame from the laughing Jeering crowd. The girl ran towards the exit, everything Bouncing and Jiggling on her.....the women were laughing and teasing and making fun of her Ass that had red hand prints on it, all you heard were women from every direction,saying "Shame on you!, Hahahaha!....."Shame on you!"   Hahahaha!!!, as she ran past them...LOLOLOL.She ran into the parking lot and the last we saw of her, she was walking down the street butt crack naked in broad day light, crying in Shame as people were beeping and laughing at her.

Needles to say, no one ever saw her again at the club or anywhere for that matter. Looks like she finally learned her lesson. And this should be a lesson to all Homewreckers...never mess with a scorned Woman, you never know. A scorned woman will do anything she has to, to protect her man and kids. This Bitch got what she deserved, apparently, warning her wasn't enough, so a good old Public Shaming was the answer.......now she will have to live in Shame and Humility for the rest of her life.Not only did all her friends and family get to see her Shame, but the whole world did. The Bitch got posted with her pics and video on every website....I freakin' Love it!  ......Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

You have to see, it's Hilarious....Just her face alone is priceless, I don't know which was more red, her face or her Ass from the spanking.......Hahahahahaha!!!      How freakin' Humiliating. a grown young woman getting her Ass spanked in public like a little girl......Shame! Shame!         Shame on her!........Hahahahaha!!                                 

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Mistress caught cheating by Wife, Publicly Shamed (True story)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 05:32:41 PM »

Great story. I love everything from the plot to the action. The only negative is I like 1 on 1 fights, but this was great. Please write more and if you can, make it 1 on 1.

Offline loribabe

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 12:58:12 PM »
Honestly, you would have to look for it...that I couldn't tell you. My girlfriend sent me the story, I didn't write it, she was at the club that night. We watched it on a CD she made. You could try youtube, try ync and other sites. You would have to go through a lot of videos, I don't know what title the woman put it under. All I know is, she said she was putting her on different sites, I am sure she did somewhere. Hope I was of help to you.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 12:59:21 AM »
This story is complete bullshit. I love this story and it made me hard as a rock. However, I just searched for it. If it were to make YouTube, we would've seen it by now and you would've posted the link. I love your story telling and I love one sided beatdowns. I wish this story was 3 times longer and involved actual descriptions of hair getting pulled right out of the scalp. Although I firmly believe this was not a true story, I still loved it.

Offline loribabe

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 01:22:52 PM »
Apparently you are having a problem comprehending. I never said it was on youtube, I never said I had a link. Read carefully before you speak. I said my girlfriend had a CD of it. She was there that night, she had it on her phone. I'm not interested whats on the internet. No, the story is not bullshit. But I do find you a hypocrite. Why should I make up a one sided fight when it wasn't?......If you don't have a link, it's going to be very difficult to find. You need a name, a title, a link, something. You could serch forever, because you didn't find it makes it bullshit?......I saw it, trust me, other then that, I can't help you little man.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 06:00:50 AM »
Aww. I touched a nerve. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch.