News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova (hardcore cage match)

• 2 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova (hardcore cage match)
« on: April 08, 2015, 08:34:37 PM »
Serena Williams was one of the top tennis players in the world, and she knew it. She had the string of victories and collection of awards to show it. That day at the Australian Open final, she proved it once again. She smashed her last point back past Maria Sharapova, winning the last match with the Russian as she had plenty of times before. The crowd cheered, and the sweaty and muscular Serena basked in their praises while Maria threw her racket down to the arena floor.

While Serena shouted proudly back at the roaring crowd, she ignored her opponent for a few moments to savor the moment before the usual shaking hands. Maria seemed fed up with losing, rushing the net and hurdling over it. The black athlete didn't see her coming when Maria smashed her fist into the back of her head, making Serena stumble forward and grab at her head. Security started to run in while Maria hammered her fist over Serena's head and shoulders, getting in a few more solid hits before Serena rose and punched her across the mouth.

The women got a few more wild swings at eachother before men could pull them apart, hitting wildly in their rage at eachother.
"Fugly cheating bitch!" Maria screeched at her as she was pulled away from her. "You can go to hell!"
"Eat shit, psycho cxnt! Scared to take me in a real fight, cuz I'd kick your scrawny supermodel ass like I do every game!?" Serena shot back, similarly struggling with her share of the security team.
"I'll crush you any time, you stupid xxxxxxx! I'll let the world see how bad I can fuck you up!"
"Bring it!" Serena snapped, baring her teeth and thumping a fist aggressively on her D-cups. "I could curb stomp you in my sleep, fucking wannabe!"
Maria spit the few feet onto Serena and any guards too close to their crossfire before they properly seperated. Neither girl seemed to be willing to let it go, and Serena was surprised but eager to accept when Maria's agent contacted hers with a blatant challenge. It was all the buzz around the sports community: Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova were to show down in a bareknuckle brawl in Moscow. They'd reached out to add more celebrity appeal to the match, recruiting Martina Hingis, the Swiss former tennis champ. Given her nationality and status as essentially retired, she was counted on to remain as fair as anyone in the business could get.

The match itself wouldn't be televised, however. A few high rollers, about a half dozen other tennis stars from various leagues and genders, and small, select crowd would be attending the underground fight club hidden away in Moscow. They did reveal that it would be an anything goes brawl, held inside the steel cage within the club. It would not stop until one woman verbally surrendered, indicating that the winner could do whatever she wanted with the loser.

The day of the match, it had been floated all through the media. Serena Williams was 33 years old, 5'9", 36D. She was noted for her winning streak against Maria in tennis, and being visibly in better shape and heavier than her opponent. She also won a position as a fan favorite given her confident attitude and tasty curves to her otherwise buff figure.
Maria Sharapova was 27 years old, 6 '2" and with 34B breasts. She was taller and had the home field advantage, though her looks and build were more reminiscent of a supermodel than a fighter.

Inside the club, it was warm and crowded. The club wasn't built to hold many people, as its normally illegal business meant that they had to make an effort to hide it. People still eagerly packed into the sweaty oversized shack to see the event of a lifetime, a genuine celebrity bloodbath. This seemed ensured by the cage itself, being made of thin but tightly wound wires rather than thicker bars one would see in a traditional wrestling match. They were made to not only keep the fighters inside, but to dig into their skin when pressed into it, even drawing blood if rubbed the wrong way across it. It wasn't quite barbed wire, but could pass for piano wire in a pinch.
Serena and Maria entered the ring seperately, each wearing nothing but a sports bra and panties. Serena wore a plain black set over her thick hips and jiggling chest, while Maria wore a brighter pink pair of garments. Maria stretched readily in her corner, Serena lightly shadow boxing in hers as they stared eachother down. Martina went to the door to lock it from the inside, attaching the key to her hip. She got into the spirit by wearing a loose-fitting referee shirt, hanging just over her hips that were wrapped in a side-tie bikini bottom.

"I'm gonna rip you into pieces, xxxxxxx slut," Maria promised venomously. "I'll beat you half to death until you're begging to be my slave, you fat-lipped monkey. But not before I bust open those cow tits until you leak your slut milk all over the cage!"
Serena sneered back hatefully. "You keep talking, little white witch. I'm gonna show everybody here just what you are; all looks, nothing else. You've got no muscle, no skill, and you sure as shit don't have any brains if you think you're gonna beat me tonight. You're a fuckin' loser. And after I've got my hands on you, you won't have those looks once I've broken every bone in your face! I'll be sure to throw you a pity-fuck afterward, though."

Martina got the signal that everyone was seated and the fighers seemed ready, so she clapped her hands with a loud pop. "Alright, girls! Let's do this!" she called, backing away from the two fired up hellcats before she was torn apart with them.

Both girls came at eachother, Serena in a steady fighting stance while Maria blitzkreiged her with a charging tackle. She managed to take Serena's legs out from under her, landing her on her shapely ass. Serena still raised an arm and grabbed Maria by her golden hair, smashing her elbow down between her shoulders in several precise, hammering blows. One seemed to hit home as Maria let go of her clinch with a shriek, and as she backed away Serena shifted her weight to one leg to smash her knee into the white girl's chin.
She grunted and fell back rubbing her jaw, Serena lunging back after her. The stockier athlete mounted her, grabbing Maria around the throat with a big black hand as her nails dug into her neck. "You're mine, you overgrown dyke," she growled, Maria choking briefly before she threw a fist into the side of Serena's breast. She gave a husky puff of breath, but held on, even as Maria got both fists smacking into the sports bra-clad jugs. Seeing it wasn't doing much, Maria instead lashed up with one hand. Serena caught it around the wrist, but the second one came up past it, slashing her nails into Serena's eyes.

"AYAAAAAGH!" Serena gave a pained roar as her tender sockets were gouged, releasing Maria's throat to rub at her watering eyes. Given the heat in the room, both women were already shining with a thin layer of sweat, not helping to prevent the burning of her eyes. Just as Serena rose to her feet to put some distance between them, Maria leaned on her elbows and shoved a kick right into Serena's pussy with a dull, meaty smack.
"AUGGGH!" Serena's muscled body quivered as she held her cxnt through her panties with both hands, mouth stuck in a puckered shape to draw out her moan. Maria dragged herself up after her, throwing a few punches into the stunned and blinded black girl's face before rushing towards the edge of the ring, dragging her by the hair. Serena was still stumbling and cupping her crotch when Maria slammed her face roughly into the wall of steel cables, holding it there and dragging it roughly across that side of the cage.
Serena gave another pained and furious scream as the cables each raked and scratched over her face, pressing into the softer skin like her cheeks and tangling with her hair. She thrashed and clawed at Maria's hands that gripped her head, managing to rip one loose and bring it to her lips, biting into her fingers viciously.
"YAAAAGH! You stupid cannibal cxnt!" Maria howled as Serena gnawed and slobbered over her digits. Maria spasmed her fingers, raking her nails inside of Serena's mouth but not inflicting as much pain as she might have hoped. Serena hooked an arm under Maria's leg, pulling up to briefly scoop up and slam down the white girl, hitting the solid mat beneath them hard on her shoulder. Maria winced and rolled as she gripped her aching bone, Serena taking a moment to wipe a hand over her sweaty face before following Maria. As the white girl looked up at the approaching footsteps, Serena swung her size-10 foot to smash into her face, toppling her to the arena floor in a dizzied heap.
"YEA! Like that, white trash!?" Serena boomed like a proud gladiatrix for Maria and the roaring crowd. Circling her like a shark, Maria was stumbling to get to her hands and knees when Serena sat on her back, reaching under her slender body to grab hold of Maria's B cups, slipping her fingers under the silky sports bra and sinking her nails into the soft flesh underneath. Maria was left thrashing and squirming beneath her, screaming as Serena's sharp nails threatened to punch through her vulnerable handfuls of tits. Both girls had filed them into miniature knives for the fight to inflict as much pain as possible, and Serena was making good use of them right about now.
She squeezed the lower flesh of Maria's tits while pinching her nails into the softer bits, then raked her nails slowly upward, clawing long, ugly red lines over her pale flesh. Her dragging fingers also hooked on her bra, ripping up upward until it rested just above her tits, covering her cleavage but leaving her hard, long nipples exposed to the crowd with the vicious patterns carved around them.

Maria gave long growls and snarls of frustration and pain as the older and stronger fighter clawed up her chest, finally seeing her chance. Serena's feet braced on the mat, and as she leaned further back stuck out into her view. Maria decided to pay her back for her fingers as she grabbed the big brown foot and chomped into a few of her largest toes. Serena naturally screamed and released Maria, trying to get off and pull away. Her foot was pulled from her teeth, but Maria kept a grip on her ankle. She pulled and put Serena flat on her back, still gripping the leg as she leaned sharply forward, stretching her leg painfully high. Serena's thigh muscles clearly strained as it was bent up until her toes nearly touched the mat behind her head, simultaneously allowing Maria to drop down and slam an elbow across Serena's impressive titties.
"AOWWWW!" Serena grunted out as her chest was crushed and her panties pulled up into her crotch from the near-split of her thighs. She was still dealing with that pain when she realized that Maria was pulling up on her sporta bra, mainly when it blocked her vision as it exposed her bouncy brown tits. Serena struggled to shove the garment off before it cost her worse than her dignity, but worked fast to yank the writhing Serena to the cage's edge.

Maria pulled back on the bra, lifting and rearing Serena's head with it. It also thrust out Serena's tits, letting Maria shove her forward and grind her back and forth, letting the taut wires of the cage rip and dig into her tit flesh.
"AUGGGGH! MY TITS! YOU BITCH!" screeched Serena as one side of the crowd got a good view of Serena's jugs, particularly how they were crushed into the wire mesh. The thin steel sliced over her dark flesh, distorting the fat and starting to bleed over some of the cables as they pierced her skin. She grabbed the cage with two clenching fists, bracing herself and swinging her skull back to crack her head into Serena's. The reverse headbutt caused a gout of blood to squirt from Maria's nose and seeing stars for a moment, but the white fighter didn't stay stunned for long before she swung a fist down into the back of Serena's head. The taller athlete's grip was all that kept the donkey punch from driving her face into the harsh steel cables, but left her with a look of stunned agony, eyes forced shut and mouth hanging open to spit onto the mats and the very closest fans.

Maria grabbed Serena by the hair, turning her to face her before slamming another fist down into her head, this time across Serena's pretty face and driving her back against the steely ropes, getting a grunt from the blow and a scream when the taut metal slashed against her back, leaving more stinging, shallow red cuts. The stripping of her flesh seemed to shock some sense back into the punchdrunk Serena, who shifted her knee too slam into the back of Maria's. When the Russian girl fell closer to her, Serena smashed a knee up into her pussy with all her might. The meaty thud and visible shaking of Maria's body made it clear just how hard she'd hit her, and why Maria let out a pained wail as she fell off of her opponent.

Serena was a bit slow to rise back up, but with plenty of time to end up standing over Maria, who was on the verge of tears and holding her twat. Serena straddled her body and dropped her generous amount of booty onto Maria's face. She hit with a resounding slam, Maria's body flopping once underneath her before laying still, stunned and smothered by the tennis player's sweaty bottoms.

"Yea! You like that, whore!?" Serena barked down at her, smacking a fist into Maria's exposed belly. She felt a vibration up between her ass cheeks when Maria gave a loud moan of pain. "You like eating my big black ass? Don't you, dyke cxnt?!" She swung more punches into Maria's body, though this time using her perch on her face to let her pummel Maria's tits, boxing them one side to the other like personal fleshy punching bags. These got even louder cries of pain out of Maria, giving her further pleasant tingling in her nethers and the crowd able to hear some of her high pitched shouts.

Some muttered about this marking Serena's win any minute now. But Serena kept herself sitting on Maria's face, beating her tits until they were so bruised and sweaty they nearly shone black and blue. As she wound up for another tit-crushing smash, Maria managed to bury her face into Serena's ass, pulling back on her strong legs. It put her off balance enough for Serena to lean forward, raising her ass a bit and letting Maria sink her teeth into both her pussy and ass, biting down to crush her taint in between the two already sensitive areas.

Serena howled like a wounded animal as she clawed at the mats, trying to crawl away from her smother victim as quick as she could. "MY ASS! FUCK! GET OUT OF MY ASS, YOU CRAZY WHITE SHIT! GAWD, MY PUSSY! FUUUUCK!"
Maria's precision mauling was proving capable of turning the tables, and finally the big bootied Serena yanked herself free from her jaws, holding her groin and face grimaced in pain. The women staggered to her feet, both looking worn out and battered from their exchange. They were sweating and bleeding, their tight muscles quivering in pain and exhaustion, especially between their still stinging thighs.

Maria lunged first, slashing her nails across Serena's cheek and drawing fresh blood from her face. Serena's only response was to brace her feet and smash a fist up into Maria's abdomen. Maria doubled up, just for Serena to slam another pair of punches into her face. Maria dove into Serena's midsection as she crouched, trying to tackle her back into the cage. Serena's size and weight proved enough to hold back her shove, but Maria suddenly bit into Serena's tit, crushing her chocolate nipple between her teeth. Serena gave a quick scream before she lost her focus and fell sideways into the wire bars, popping fresh scratches open on her arm and shoulder.

Serena grabbed a fistful of blond in reply, leaning against the cage a moment to twist and shove Maria's face into it, drilling her against the brutal cables. Maria screamed as her cheek and side of her face were shredded and irritated over it, Serena starting to bash her head into it repeatedly while Maria retaliated by repeatedly bashing her fist backward, hammering it into Serena's abs and crotch. Both girls beat on eachother a moment before Maria switched her grip, sliding her fingers just under Serena's panties before gripping and ripping out a small fistful of pubic hair. Serena gave a sharp gasp and fell down as she was stung by the bush burn, letting the bloody-faced Maria turn back around and throw a heel kick into the black fighter's face, dropping her to the mat and rolling away from her.

"Got you now, monkey bitch!!" Maria shouted at her, spitting out a bit of blood that got onto her lips.  Serena laid on her side, holding her head with one hand, the other rubbing inside her panties. This got a filthy hooting from the audience as she reached deeper in than Maria's attacks had gone. Maria stomped after her, both fists wound up to swing like an executioner's axe. "I'm gonna bust that stupid skull so hard you'll be dumber than ever, you stinking xxxxxxx!"

Serena suddenly rose up and threw the small bag of powder she'd smuggled in her crotch. It was a nasty mix she'd thrown together, some rust shavings, sand, chilli powder, and salt mixed into it to ensure that Maria would be hurting and screaming for a long time after it made contact. It seemed to do the job as Maria screeched like she had been lit on fire, grabbing her face and wiping at the instantly bloodshot eyes.

"Fucking cracker! That's what you GET when you FUCK with Williams!" she bellowed at her, reaching into her panties again. She'd smuggled something else between her thighs and pussy, revealing a compact set of brass knuckles. Serena wound up and bashed the blind and staggering with a full powered, metal-backed punch to the face. Maria was launched off her feet, smacking brutally and limply into the cage chest first. Serena slammed a knee into her back, letting the metal slice at her tits like it had her own. She used her less lethal hand (only just so) to grab Maria's panties from behind, ripping roughly down until they were pulled free and out from under Maria's stumbling legs, rendering her naked as a newborn. She finally turning Maria around, sending one crooked brass fist to her face after another until Maria was clearly out cold, only held up by Serena's fists pushing her into the bars.

Martina Hingis finally found herself with something to do as she stepped up and grabbed Serena by the arm. "Hey, back off!" she insisted. "No weapons were agreed on for the fight!"
The crowd cheered on the spectacle, whether praising Martina for stopping the dirty move or Serena for her brutality to continue.
"Don't you stop me! You saw what she did! What she called me! Bitch deserves every bit of this!" Serena snapped back, pulling her arm free from the Swiss ref.
Martina ripped the knuckles from Serena's hand while it was unclenched for the moment. "Then you'll do it without these! And give her a timeout to get her sight back before you get another shot at her!"
"Or what, MOM?!" Serena snorted back, shoving Martina in the chest with both bloodied hands, staining her referee top. "You think you've still got what it takes to mess with the big girls, you washed up bitch? Think your out of shape a-"
Serena was blindsided when Martina punched her in the mouth, sending the big black girl staggering. "Now knock it off or you get another!" she snapped at her sternly. The crowd cheered and hooted the firm decision by the retired ref.
Serena was stunned, but when Martina didn't press her advantage, she took the challenge and grabbed the judge by her top, pulling it over her head like a hockey brawl and raining her other fist on her back and head.
Serena was stunned, but when Martina didn't press her advantage, she took the challenge and grabbed the judge by her top, pulling it over her head like a hockey brawl and raining her other fist on her back and head. Martina screamed in outrage as she was forcefully bent over and pummeled, swinging her claws along Serena's sides with a vengeance. Serena shoved her back by the chest, yanking her top off and revealing that in the heated room, Martina hadn't worn a bra underneath.

Martina was still getting her bearings back when Serena came at her, claws out and lunging for Martina's tits. The Swiss fighter managed to grab her by the wrists, holding her off for a moment and throwing a kick at Serena's leg. She lost her balance for a moment, but pressed her weight forward and ignored Martina's grip as she clawed down the front of her pale, naked chest. Martina screamed as her chest was ravaged by Serena's nails, but was quickly cut off when Serena smashed her head forward and smashing into Martina's mouth. The Swiss fighter staggered away until her back hit the cage wall, Serena charging and slamming her entire body into Martina. She grunted as her back was raked over the tight cables, cutting her bare skin with several fine lines.

Bracing her feet on the mats, Martina brought her arms around Serena's back, bearhugging the bigger black girl against her. Serena gave a quick shout as her spine was squeezed, but Martina wasn't content in stopping there. She leaned back sharply, shaking Serena in her grasp as well as tossing her head over Martina's shoulder, crashing her already bloodied face into the cage repeatedly and drawing more pained growls out her.

Serena managed to get her arms free and grab the cage, pulling on it for leverage as she spiked her knee up into Martina's bikini bottoms. Martina gave a sickly grunt as it smashed into her mound, Serena backing up and letting the glassy-eyed former star fall to her knees.

"Who's in charge NOW, bitch?" Serena goaded, leaning on her knees to get in the stunned Martina's face before she stood back upright and smashed a kick straight into the very same face. Martina tumbled across the mat before landing on her side at the cage bars, Serena stomping after her and kicked her repeatedly in the belly, driving her up against the cage with a half dozen barefooted boots. Seemingly bored of that, she moved on to grabbing one of her legs. She lifted it up while Martina was still seeing double and struggling with breathing, just for Serena to throw more furious kicks right into her pussy, toes digging into her cxnt lips through her bottoms.

"Let's let them all see some skin, slut," Serena hissed, reaching down to grab Martina's bottoms and yank them down around her ankles, leaving Serena the only one left in the cage with any clothes on at all (her blood-splashed panties). Serena went right back to kicking the naked pussy she'd revealed, Martina barely able to muster the air to groan in agony, so hardly able to consider fighting back. Serena took to grabbing the cage, pulling herself up a foot or so before stomping down on her breast, crushing the fatty meat against the mat.
"AWWWWWWWW!" Martina's face twisted in agony, again and again as Serena repeated the move, smashing stomps or knees down onto Martina's jugs, stretching and distorting them until she didn't even have to touch them to be visibly damaged into flattened, sagging lumps.

Caught up in her savage beating of the persistent ref, she hadn't considered that Maria would still have the strength to recover from her own beating. She was back on her knees, breathing heavy and wiping the blood from her face. Outside her end of the cage, Anna Kournikova approached from her front row seat. The fellow Russian tennis star (and on the court, a rival of Martina's when she was still active) tapped Maria on the shoulder, sliding her a monkey wrench through the bars. It got a smattering of boos from the crowd, Serena ignoring them as she beat their ref's tits to pudding, expecting that kind of reaction.

She didn't expect anything when Maria snuck up behind her and gave her an overhead swing of the wrench to the back of her skull. There was a distinctly metallic clang as Serena instantly collapsed forward, bouncing off the wire walls and landing on the blood-stained mats on top of the battered and powerless Martina. Serena looked out cold, if for the moment, allowing Maria to grab Martina's bikini bottoms and detach the key from them. She easily unlocked the cage's door, letting in Anna Kournikova and trading a quick hug with her fellow Russian tennis star.

"Ready to give this big brown cow some payback?" Anna asked, raising the small gym bag she'd brought with her into the cage, clearly stocked with something heavy and nasty.
Maria looked down at the stunned women, nodding towards Martina. "Let's get that bitch out of our way first." The Russians grabbed an arm each, dragging the Swiss woman to the cage entrance and hurled her borderline unconscious body out into the crowd.
"Enjoy the fresh meat, folks! Don't mind that she's a little rare!" Maria laughed, and with the bloodlust of the match in the air, they descended onto her, men and women near where her body landed groping and pawing at her.

The Russians quickly shut the door and locked it again. Some concerned murmurs came from the crowd, but mostly approving howls and cheers came from them as the two white women were locked in with the slowly rising Serena. Her sister Venus came crashing against the door of the cage, shaking it like an angered animal but unable to budge the rough and sturdy steel. She shouted threats and insults at the women, who returned the favor with rude gestures. Venus ignored the moans and grunts behind her as Martina was used as a human fuck-toy by the crowd, helpless to stop them from groping and fucking everything on her.

Serena managed to drag herself back to her feet, dizzy and bloody while the Russians shouted back at her sister. Seeing the dire situation, the naked blath athlete charged at them from behind, swinging her fists to slam into the back of each of their heads. Both of the girls fell to their knees in surprise, Anna dropping her heavy goody bag between them. Serena grabbed Anna by the hair, slamming punches down onto her head and keeping her stunned.

Maria quickly cut her off when she swung an arm back, spiking her elbow into Serena's pussy. "AWWW!" Serena let out a husky grunt and cupped her crotch, bending double. Anna turned and threw her own fist straight into her swelling lips, knocking Serena silly and cutting off her hopes for an upset on the two assailants. The black woman stumbled a few paces before losing her balance and falling to the mats, hands pressing on her pussy and face to ease the throbbing injuries.

"Put her down and keep her down," Maria hissed as she went after her. Anna nodded and grabbed the wrench again, raising it up and swinging it down on the back of Serena's knee while she crawled on all fours. Serena's face froze in shock as she fell onto her chest, then started screaming as she clutched her leg, rolling and shuddering as it felt like it had been completely crushed.

"There. She's not going anywhere," Maria gloated, tucking the wrench into the hip of her shorts and going back to her bag. "So let's break out the good stuff."

Maria nodded and got behind the sobbing Serena, grabbing her thick arms and pulling them behind her back. "Thought you'd win again, slut?" she hissed in her ear. "I told you I'd ruin you. I told you I'd show you what a worthless cxnt you are!"
Serena could barely register with her throbbing aches and pains, and didn't even see when Anna stepped in front of her brandishing a wicked-looking whip. "Let's show this bitch her place," she purred before swinging it at a sharp angle. The thin chord cracked loudly across Serena's tit, getting her to scream and kick her strong legs at the mat, still unable to budge her captor. "That's it! Scream, you stupid animal! Let them hear what good those muscles do you when we're ripping them from your body!"
Sure enough, with another swing of the whip, more practiced this time, Anna's weapon tore a thin layer of flesh from Serena's chest, a bright red mark apparent across her dark skin. She screamed as tears ran from her face, mouth hanging open in a desperate wail, holding the gasps and sobs until she drooled over her teeth and lips. Anna got a half dozen cracks of her whip across her chest and abs, and one straight across her face, painting her with the whip marks before she rolled it up.
"You want a turn at her?" Anna offered, Serena letting go and watching Serena fall powerlessly to her side, the strong woman now a pathetic wreck on the mats.
"Yea, but I've got a better idea." Maria lifted Serena up and shoved her into a corner of the cage, propping her up like a scarecrow more than an athlete. She reached back to twist and pull at her dreads, tangling it painfully with the rough cables. When she let go of her, Serena started to fall a few inches before her own hair held her up, eyes fluttering and glassy-looking from all the agony rushing through her muscles. Returning to the bag, Maria dug out an  aluminum baseball bat, the crowd gasping and cheering at the sight.

"I know tennis is our thing, but couldn't resist," she grinned. "Batter up, bitch!" Maria stepped forward and swung full force into the side of one of Serena's D cups, making it fly to the opposite side an inch or two before the flesh that attached it yanked back and jiggled over the rest of her chest. Serena wailed like a child at the brutal beating of her breast.
"Shit, it looks like that gave her nipple whiplash," laughed Anna, coming up behind them with the bag of surprises. The tit was swelling, and a purple shade was starting to show all over her dark breast. Some stretch marks and veins were showing at the base of her breast, where the muscle was stretching in ways that it shouldn't have. "Better make the other one match."
Maria nodded and gave an overhead smash with the weapon to Serena's other jug, wobbling for five seconds easy before it started to slow. Serena hadn't stopped screaming from the first titty smash, so the second mostly made her lose her breath for a moment, spitting up some blood as the bat crushed her breast and ribs. She reached out to claw at the air in front of her, blindly grabbing for anything to attack, or perhaps to hold herself up besides the ripping sensation at her hair.

Maria thrust the butt of the bat between her arms, grinding the flat, hard tip against one of her nipples, pancaking the breast meat out across her chest as Serena thrashed and gagged. "No! NO, not my titty! PLEASE, I CAN'T BREATHE!" she pleaded helplessly.
The Russians ignored her, and Anna came out of her bag with what appeared to be a readied mouse trap. She eased it up to Serena's crotch, grinning evilly as Serena managed to spot it past the bat. "NO! NO, NOT THAT! GOD NO, DON'T TRAP MY AGHHHHHAAHHH!" Serena screeched like a banshee as the loud snap sounded across the arena, the crowd laughing as Anna let go of it and stepped back, letting them see her squirm like a woman possessed. The metal pole and hard wood had crushed one of the lips of Serena's labia between them, and on closer inspection her clit was swelling an ugly pinkish-purple in there as well. As Serena flopped around, it just made the mousetrap wag around as well.

"Leave it to your stupid monkey ass to get your cxnt caught in a mousetrap!" Anna cackled, not minding as Maria took the monkey wrench from her hip.
"And what better way to punish a monkey than with a monkey wrench, huh?" spat Maria, widening the tool's clamps before placing it around the front of Serena's busted breast. She felt the cold metal on her skin as an ironic relief, just before Maria started twisting the valve, closing it around her ruined tit muscles like a vice. Serena was howling before she was even all the way closed around her, having to use more force to move it as the grip got tighter. Serena looked ready to vomit as the breast ballooned up, poking through the metal in a shape that none of the women had ever seen a breast take before. It closer resembled a squash than a human tit, stretched and swollen in all the wrong ways. When it clearly wouldn't close any further, and the veins bulged around her areola like they might pop from the pressure, Maria took the handle and pulled hard to one side, as if trying to unscrew the breast from her chest. Serena gave a gagging scream as it twisted her chest flesh, the tight skin visibly stretching and drooping as the muscles tore to allow the movement. The tiny gripping teeth tore rough scratches over the already horribly beaten breast, Maria finally removing the clamping tool. Serena feared her chest would never look the same again after that, watching it falling down into a sagging, sad shape covered in bloody scratches and huge bruises.

"They've had enough," snorted Maria, Anna nodding and digging into her bag to handle her a small, probe-like device. "Let's mark this bitch and show her what she really is."
"Yea. Property," Anna added, handing a small metal symbol to Maria. Serena watched in hazy, half-conscious pain as she screwed the metal to the tip of the probe, hitting a switch until the brand glowed red hot. The portal branding iron sizzled when some sweat dripped from Maria's hair, showing it bore the word "slut" spelled out by the metal.

"Please... no..." Serena sobbed pathetically, shedding tears and her pretty face distorting with pain and sorrow and shame, much as the rest of her body had already. Her breasts hung sagging and beaten, and the mouse trap had her clit just an electronic course of pain through her loins and abs.

Maria shoved the brand forward, singing Serena's cheek with a single but scorching hot line with the edge of the brand. "Did I say you could talk, fuckslave?!" Maria screamed into her face, Serena cowering as best she could, still bound by her own hair. "That's what I thought! Then stick those tits out or this is going up your shithole!"
Unable to imagine something worse than that, Serena shuddered and weakly thrust her chest out, turning her face away. The line on her skin was already cooling and scarring on her cheek, Serena breathing heavy with fear and strain when the brand stabbed into her bust. She bit her lip until it bled, then had to scream anyway as her flesh steamed and scorched. The girls both pressed into it firmly, making sure it stayed a solid imprint before they pulled back, leaving the deep red indentation burned into her breast meat. It had pressed neatly through her fat and skin, the skin still bubbling and pulsing with Serena's heavy breathing, but clearly and literally branded a slut for life.

She felt ready to pass out, shuddering randomly when Maria wiped a hand at the edges of the wound, making sure the letters showed clear and healed in a way that would make it obvious what it was.

"Looking good, you useless whore!" Anna laughed at her, the wealthy athlete hanging by her hair like a piece of meat. Anna pulled a large pocket knife from the bag, stepping up to press her body into Serena's. All of her body ached so badly that the slightest touch stung her, especially on the swollen skin of her chest.

She raised the knife and with a few hard tugs, she cut through most of Serena's dreads, leaving her hair drastically and messily shortened as she fell to the mat, curling up weakly and holding herself.

"Here, I'll hook her up!" ordered Maria, grabbing the bag and planting it near Serena's head. She took out what looked like a small engine at a glance, with a large clear container on the top.

"Told you I'd milk you, you dirty black cow!" Serena's eyes widened, trying to crawl away but Maria  grabbed her by the chin, shoving a dildo into her mouth. Serena gagged and was stuck with it impaling her mouth and throat, getting a clear view as Maria stepped into the other end of it, finishing attaching the strapon to herself. Maria looked up past her, grinning as Anna finished stripping and strapped on her own phallus. Serena felt her hands grab her by the hips and heft her onto all fours, then shoving the plastic dick up her voluptuous booty.

Serena clearly tried to scream, the other cock gagging her as she tried. She was pumped from both sides, her pussy leaking juices and blood over the mats as she was violated by the girls. Maria and Anna hi-fived over her head, laughing at her expense as they rode the black girl's mouth and ass. While she was bent down, Maria reached under her, hooking up the milking machine she'd prepared. Serena gave a long, pained groan as the suction sealed over her misshapen nipples, making a racket as it sucked on them roughly, contorning their shape in the suction cups as they pulled on her tender, infertile nips.

"Here, get her ass up!" Maria insisted, pulling out of Serena's lips. The black athlete gagged and coughed up a mess of saliva, much of which stuck to the shaft. Anna lifted her up to mount her ass on her strapon, forcing her weakened muscular legs apart. Maria slid in front of her, holding her sides before ramming her own shaft up into her, this time penetrating her pussy.

"UGHNNN!" Serena let out a loud, animalistic grunt as she was fucked in both her nethers, sobbing and gasping wordlessly as they pounded her, holding her completely off the mat by their plastic cocks. Her whole body bounced on them, in particular her jiggling wounded jugs and giant black ass.

"Moo, you slut!" Anna snapped, spanking her ass loudly.
"M-moo~!" Serena moaned out miserably, just to be slapped across the face by Maria.
"Hey, I want her to be treated like a pig! Oink, bitch!"
"S-snork hork!" Serena managed to stagger out, only to be punched in the back of the head this time.
"You disobeying me, cxnt!? Where's that mooing!?" Anna shouted angrily, though a mischievious grin on her face. It went on like this, both girls giving her contrary orders as excuses to beat her. Serena was looking punch drunk as their beatings got rougher, but then moaned and shuddered loudly.

At first they thought it was her orgasm, but then they noticed the milking machine still latched onto her outthrust tits. The intense pumping was more than they'd planned, or perhaps it was internal damage they'd done to her, but blood was being pumped out of her jugs into the machine. They laughed loudly in her ears, stinging them.
"Look! I told you she was a cow!" cackled Anna, pointing as Serena's breasts distorted again, shrinking down to appear smaller forever, on top of their awkward shape. Her big proud tits were now small and ugly, and Serena let out a huge, long sob as the suction on her pussy, ass and tits were too much, draining her will as she released a mix of submissive cum and urine over the girls' intruding phalluses.

The girls pumped her a few minutes more as Serena laid limp in between them, their fuck toy and punching bag until they grew bored of punishing her quietly gurgling form, pulling the pump and dildo from her. There was no contest, and with the referee contending with about a dozen men and women piling on to molest her, there wasn't much of anyone to disagree.
Maria casually unlocked the door to the approving cheers of the select crowd of fans and other sports celebrities. She smirked back at Anna, who stepped from the cage, bloodied and sore but still shouting to the crowd loudly. "Alright, let's start the bidding at 500! Who wants the first crack at this broken bitch's ass!?"
The numbers escalated quickly until "Sold for 7 grand to the fat gent up front!" Anna laughed it out proudly, glad she hadn't wound up with the models or athletes before the sleazy wealthy sorts who'd bought their way into the viewing. While Martina was sort and broken, caked in cuts and bruises that stung from the caked on cum from a dozen or more fans, her mind a haze of exhaustion and worn out, half-hearted lust, Serena was kicked from the cage in front the wealthy and horny bloodthirsty fan. She barely seemed to notice with her motionless body and empty eyes as he groped and plowed into the formerly powerful and gorgeous athlete.

When she finally was able to get back to the US, Serena spent several weeks out of the tennis circuit to recover. She got several threatening messages from Maria if she didn't meet up with her post-match demands, so she felt forced to comply out of fear of anything worse. Maria promised there would be more to come, but Serena made good on her first order;

When she finally got back to women's tennis, she played her first match in Maria's specifically designed attire. She wore the usual skirt and top, though her hair was still not fully grown back. When her name was called out, she walked solemnly out onto the court. She couldn't muster the usual strength and enthusiasm, not for her injuries but what was about to come. Once she took her place on the court, she removed her tennis shoes... and then everything else. The crowd laughed and wolf whistled as she bared her body before everyone, and by her own hand out of fear and grudging respect for Maria's victory over her.

As Maria had ordered, she would play wearing nothing at all, leaving her half-butchered hair, shrunken breasts, and disgustingly offensive brand on display, as she struggled to compete and pay attention to her match among the derisive comments and snickers from the crow at her beaten, jiggling nudity the entire time. She lost the match, naturally, feeling even worse and more vulnerable, especially under the leering eyes of the men in the audience. They had always watched her lustily, and she'd enjoyed it when she was in her prime. Now with her broken spirit and clearly lacking speed and strength, given her performance, she left the locker room knowing that some of them would pounce on her like jackals as they sensed the weakness. She could only wail miserably as she was grabbed by three fans just outside the stadium and plowed from every end on the way to her car. When they left her in the dirt, full of cum (and not only theirs, she had to admit), she knew it was the second most miserable day of her life.  Until Maria gave her another humiliating task, that is.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Re: Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova (hardcore cage match)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 08:05:04 AM »
Thx for this! Maria never looked this good vs Serena on a tennis court in a while  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline huntino

Re: Serena Williams vs Maria Sharapova (hardcore cage match)
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 12:31:17 PM »
excellent.