News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Does anybody know Cpunch?

• 2 Replies

Offline Gong Boxing

Does anybody know Cpunch?
« on: April 07, 2015, 06:47:24 AM »
Here is his site: http://cpunch.deviantart.com/
I love his artworks so much, and his story is brilliant. Is there somesone love his arts too?
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
I love boxing

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: "an asston of works"
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:25:00 PM »
I kinda agree with "fembox357" (see subject) that it's arguable whether turning out a lot of "mediocre" standardized poses/etc. qualifies as "art" (I hope I read his/her post correctly, if not I apologize for misquoting).

But I come from the "other side" - that I really enjoy boxing (wrestling, catfighting, MMA) stories and think the ones that are illustrated (even better are the "comix") because for ME it's all about the description of the action, whereas art, no matter how expertly rendered, only captures a moment in time.

It would take thousands of pictures to fairly represent a well-written story (of which there are many examples on these boards that prove my point....and many others that do NOT, I admit).

I'm not defending cpunch, because I don't think he needs my defense, I'm merely pointing out that I THINK he's filling a niche in a market that doesn't have enough decent pictorial representations of fights. The other artists fembox357 mentioned are also on my "go to" list, btw.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Re: Does anybody know Cpunch?
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 11:50:33 PM »
Cpunch does state on his DA journal that he's not the artist, but uses content created by others. Being creative in his own way, I suppose you could call it.