News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

For the Belt: Kaley Cuoco Sweeting vs Troian Bellisario

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
For the Belt: Kaley Cuoco Sweeting vs Troian Bellisario
« on: April 21, 2015, 07:46:53 PM »
{alt}
Kaley Cuoco Sweeting

{alt}
Troian Bellisario

Kaley puts her California State Women's Championship on the line against a new challenger, Troian.  And the brunette doesn't mince words in her press interviews:  "Kaley used to be the best, but since winning the belt she's gotten lazy.  She's become determined to avoid losing the money and luxury, instead of being determined to win.  Well, I'm determined, and I'm the woman who's going to end her reign!"

As for the Champ, her response when asked was brief but to the point:  "Better girls than you have tried, sweetie.  Bring your best, and go down like the rest!"

{alt}

{alt}

Offline DonR04

• God Member
Re: For the Belt: Kaley Cuoco Sweeting vs Troian Bellisario
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 08:33:48 PM »
I think that Kaley will make her sorry for challenging her. Easy win for Kaley.

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 08:46:28 PM »
I enjoy Kaley, and I'm not the only one since she seems to win an awful lot around here.  But I also like the idea of someone getting the title and then getting complacent and over-confident.  Maybe Troian is right, and Kaley has gotten lazy?  It could be quite intriguing to see the seemingly invincible blonde be upset by the upstart.  ;)

V

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 11:26:19 PM »
I like Kaley a lot like other on this board.  She sexy, but not overly.  I also think abit like Val that idea of champ getting alittle lazy and over confident can be their down fall.  Like this match up to be a long hard fought one that Troian just beats Kaley.  But then it lead to a super determine Kaley going all out to work on a few things beating crap of of couple girls and then destroys Troian in rematch.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 12:03:17 AM »
Hackstar, that offers an intriguing possibility.  Should Troian win this poll and take the belt, I'd be willing to do further poll matches in this scenario, having Kaley build herself back up to #1 Contender status, and ultimately earning a rematch for the title.  That is, that's is Troian wins this one.  ;)

I like Kaley a lot like other on this board.  She sexy, but not overly.  I also think abit like Val that idea of champ getting alittle lazy and over confident can be their down fall.  Like this match up to be a long hard fought one that Troian just beats Kaley.  But then it lead to a super determine Kaley going all out to work on a few things beating crap of of couple girls and then destroys Troian in rematch.