News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Huge Black Girls Own White Chick's Ass

• 1 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Huge Black Girls Own White Chick's Ass
« on: April 14, 2015, 07:30:43 AM »
About four years ago at bike week in Daytona, a girlfriend of mine headed off to take a leak at a rally. We were out at a camping ground and the ladies restroom was a mess. She decided to take a walk in the woods and find a private place to go. Sherry was 28, about 5'5" and 118 lbs--blonde, blue-eyed and very sexy. She was clad in a tight pair of dark blue Levi's (great ass), Harley boots, and a black shirt and blouse. It was dusk and started to get chilly. Sherry had just finished peeing and was zipping up her blue jeans when she felt someone grab her arm rather firmly. When she turned her head she was looking up at some huge black girl who was barely 18. A couple other big black girls were standing nearby.

"Hey, you white beech, tees (sic) ain't no ray-room," the fat black girl said.

Sherry said the girl was at least 6'6" and no less than four hundred fifty pounds. She could barely understand what she was saying. "All I know is that I was getting whiplash just looking up at this girl . . . and my heart was fluttering like a marathoner's because all three girls looked like they wanted to execute me right then and there--just for pissing on the lousy ground. I was scared shitless and nearly pissed my jeans, despite having just gone."

She politely told the girl to let go of her arm, and that she was sorry that she had peed in front of them. They were just high school girls, or drop-outs, so maybe exposing her tight ass offended them. The girl released her relentless grip on my girlfriend's arm about a minute later. She was obviously very slow mentally.  As she tells it:

"All of a sudden she slaps a front bearhug on me and picks me up. She squishes the heck out of me in her immensely fat arms . . . and my tits and face are practically buried in the folds of this girl's chest and shoulder fat. I thought she was going to squeeze the life out of me. The next thing I know she pulls me up higher. My head's hanging over the girl's shoulder and her hands are now gripping the bottom of my ass. All I know is that the girl had pretty much immobilized me. I couldn't move. She was as strong as an ox and she could've done anything she wanted to me. I was merely a rag doll in her arms."

"Let her go, Tiny," one of the girl's said. "My sister's a bit slow. Sorry."

"That's okay. I was afraid she was going to hurt me."

"Oh, she would if I let her," the girl said. "She'd smash you into a pancake. Wasn't but a couple days ago that another skinny white biker chick came back here to pee. But she wasn't too polite and Tiny laid her out with one punch. Tiny doesn't like white people. But I guess we'll let you go. Just stay off our property or next time you won't be so lucky, ya got that you little white skank?"

"My throat churned as she scolded me. Okay." It took a few seconds but the girl finally released my girlfriend who promptly lost her footing and fell on her ass, breathing heavily from getting squished.

"Shit," yelled Sherry.

"White beech fall down."

"No shit," said Sherry. The response came out a bit rude and obviously upset the girl. Sherry was lying on her back in some tall weeds at the edge of the woods. She saw the rusty old shanty that the girls lived in as she glanced to her left. The next thing she knew the girl was standing over her and looking down with her moon size face. "She looked ten feet tall and five feet wide standing right above me," my girlfriend told me.

"Me wanna step on white beech," she said, as she placed her large, extra wide gym shoe on the stomach of my girlfriend. "Maybe me stomp you in ground." She then flipped my girlfriend over on her stomach with her wide foot and placed it on the back of her head. Whe pressed my girl's face into the ground. "Eat dirt, skinny white ho." She then placed her big foot on the ass of my chick's jeans. "Now maybe me stomp yur little white ass."

"Please . . . oh please don't," said Sherry -- the side of her face pressed against the ground. She was practically crying. But seconds later she felt the girl grip the back of her Levi's and belt . . . and in a flash she was on her feet.

"She hoisted me up as if I weighed nothing which I probably did to her."

With her hand on Sherry's shoulder she angrily points to the woods. She then grabbed the back of my girlfriend's hair and pulled her head back. Sherri screamed. The girl kept pulling her hair for several seconds and finally released. Sheri felt a tinge of whiplash.

"Skinny white beech go now! . . . Skinny white beech go now! . . . Skinny white beech go now . . . OR I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!!"

Sherry took off running. She hadn't gotten fifty feet, when she tripped on a rock and fell down. She rolled over several times and slowly got to her feet. Her right forearm was now bleeding.

This pissed Sheri off. And being a little drunk, she yelled, "You big fat, retarded black asshole. I'd beat your ass if I had a bat right now."

"White Beeeeeechhhhh. I'm gonna BEAT YUR ASSSSSSS!"

"If you can catch me fatass."

Sheri turned to run but ran into another huge black girl who had just stepped in the yard from the woods. "I got ya, you skinny little biker cxnt."

This girl must've been the girls twin because she was equally huge. Sheri felt as if she'd run into a brick wall.  

The twin picked Sheri up under the arms and carried her over to her sister. She dropped her to her boots and  turned her around to face her sister. Sheri turned to run again, but the girl grabbed her arm. She pulled her back, turned Sheri around and slapped the back of her head.

Sheir grabbed her head.

"That hurt."

"That's nothing compared to what we're gonna do to you, skinny honky slut.

The mentally handicapped girl shoved Sheri back toward her sister. Sheri bounced off her as if she'd hit a Mack truck.. She slapped at the other girl but the girl blocked her arm. She then popped Sheri in the mouth with a punch that knocked her on her ass.

Blood flowed down Sheri's chin, as the other girl picked her up from behind, engulfing her in a full nelson. The girl pulled my girlfriend up and balanced her on her huge belly. "Come on, pop her one," she said. This time, the slower sister delivered a haymaker to Sheri's  left eye that knocked Sheri off her boots when the other girl flung her loose. She landed four feet to the other girl's right.

Sheri was barely conscious when the sister picked her up. She staggered when the girl put her down in front of her sister. This time, the girl socked her in the stomach and knocked Sheri to her knees.

"Please," Sheri pleaded, as the slower girl pulled her to her knees by the hair. "I give. I give. I'm sorry I yelled at you."

The girl ignored her and pulled Sheri to her feet. She then engulfed her in a bearhug and squeezed her as hard as she could. Sheri swore she felt her back crack. The next thing she knew, the girl hoisted her to her shoulder. The girl yelled as she tossed Sheri on the ground and proceeded to stomp on her several times. Sheri rolled to her left but the girl caught up to her and pulled her up by her hair again.

She got Sheri in a full Nelson and held her for several seconds. Sheri watched helplessly as the sister snarled, gritted her teeth and charged at her, slamming her belly into my slim girlfriend.

"Uhhhhh." The sister asked a third girl to hold Sheri up as both of the behemoths backed up, until they were fifteen feet apart. They then charged Sheri and belly-flopped her from both sides. Sheri got smashed and then fell to her stomach. The slower sister then got down on the ground and started wrestling Sheri until she passed out.

When Sheri came to, the huge sister of the slower girl pulled her to her feet, grabbed her by the hair and walked to the woods.

"This is for my sister, you skinny little white cxnt. Nobody calls her a retard."

The girl had her fist raised.

"Please!" Sheri held her hand up. The girl paused for a second. "I'm sorry I came here and called your sister retarded. I am just a stupid white cxnt, as you said. I'll do whatever you want if you just let me go. You've already beaten the shit out of me."

"Unzip your jeans," the girl said. Sheri gawked at her. "You  heard me. "Unzip them"

"I'm not that kind of woman."

"Look, bitch. You got two choices, either unzip your Levi's or I'm gonna knock your skinny tight-jeaned ass back into last week."

Sheri's heart pounded. Even though she was straight, she knew the girl would pound her into oblivion or even kill her if she didn't do as she said.

"You do it, "she finally said. The huge girl backed Sheri into a big oak tree. She then reached out and unzipped Sheri's Levi's. Seconds later, she had her fat fingers inside her cxnt. "Oh, I see you shave that little pussy of yours, huh.

"Yes," said Sheri, who was humiliated.

"I'm gonna give your skinny ass two minutes to come or I'm knocking you out."

Sheri's legs stiffened as the girl pumped her fingers inside her and lifted her off her boots. It was really kind of erotic having some huge girl four times her size towering over her and getting her off. Sheri bit her lower lip and came about a minute later. Cum dappened the flaps of her zipper as the girl pulled her fat hand away.

"You'll let me go now?" Sheri asked.

The girl glared at her. "You biker cxnts aren't very tough at all," she said. "I could take you down to the middle school and 90 percent of the girls would make mince meat out of you."

"I know, I am weak. And I'm sure those girls would kick the shit out of me."

Sheri zipped up her jeans and turned walk away. That's when the girl grabbed her shoulder and right butt cheek and slammed her face into the tree. "That's for wearing a confederate flag belt buckle, cxnt! Come around here again with that on and I'll kill ya."

Sheri's forehead hit the tree and she dropped to her knees. She felt the girl deliver a brutal kidney blow and rip her T-shirt off before she passed out. This time, it was dark when she awakened. She was slow getting to her feet --- and she staggered through the woods in just her tight jeans and boots all the way back to the camp. I felt guilty leaving her but I had to help break up a fight myself. I figured she'd just gone off somewhere after taking a piss.

I noticed that her jeans were dusty the next day, as she passed out on a sleeping bag in our tent. Upon closer inspection, I saw that it was a dustry foot print on the back of her Levi's  -- one of the largest footprints I'd ever seen.

"Did bigfoot just kick your ass?" I asked that morning. I was stunned when I saw her blood-caked and bruised face. It took days before Sheri finally told me the entire story. She told me some huge black girls had beat her up. I was stunned.  "Those girls owned my ass and squashed me like a gnat."

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 08:15:14 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline MikeyZ

Re: Huge Black Girls Own White Chick's Ass
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 08:13:14 AM »
Good story Rick! Poor white girl really got her ass handed to her!