News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Does anybody like foot humiliation in fights?

• 4 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Does anybody like foot humiliation in fights?
« on: October 17, 2009, 08:28:45 AM »
I love when one female dominates and beats another female with her feet and legs.  I particularly like scissor holds around the neck, and foot smothering, where a female will force her opponents face under her bare feet.  I also love kicks to the head and face.  Do any of the ladies on this board particularly like using their feet and legs in fights?  Do you like forcing an opponent to smell and kiss your feet?  Did you ever actually do this to someone, or had a woman do this kind of thing to you?  Guys, do you enjoy the use of feet in fights, and does it turn you on at all?  It really works for me if the dominant lady is fit and trim, and takes good care of her feet.  I know there are many people who enjoy breast smothers, I just wonder if those same people like foot smothering, and foot domination as well.

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Does anybody like foot humiliation in fights?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 05:03:07 PM »
I also love foot humiliation. When the dominate woman smothers the loser with her feet it is awesome. I prefer for the winner to be wearing pantyhose and have sweaty feet also. Forced licking and kissing is awesome! My ex used to beat up her younger sister for me all the time and force her to smell her feet in pantyhose. I loved it. I prefer a sexy foot in my face over a blowjob actually. One foot in my face, the other on my balls as the woman talks about beating someone up. Does anyone like this also?

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 02:13:52 AM »
WOW! SUB and FANTASYMAN those experiences are exactly what I love!  SUB, could you please describe what the girl who made you kiss her feet looked like and also how her feet looked and smelled.  That story really turned me on.  FANTASYMAN, also, could you please describe how the two sisters looked, and how the dominant sisters feet looked ( what size, polished toes, etc. ), that experience sounds amazing!  I LOVE DOMINANT FOOT GIRLS!!!!  PLEASE, share more about them, and any real stories and experiences with them!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 06:38:50 PM »
Hi Royals,

When my ex used to beat up her sister she often had pantyhose on. I really loved that. Her feet would be sweaty and usually her toe-nails would be painted pink or red. She wore various color pantyhose from black, beige, pink, white, blue, you name it. Usually her feet would be warm and sweaty as she forced them in her sisters mouth. I think her feet were about a size 51/2 or 6. Here is the link to the true story I posed a few years ago describing how it all began. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,157.0.html

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 11:48:52 AM »
FANTASYMAN, That is my fantasy too!  I LOVED THAT STORY!  If you have any other stories or experiences like that, please, please share them!  THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!  I LOVE TRUE, FOOT DOMINATION STORIES!!!