News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Barbara vs Emily <{Highway NHB Cagematch}>

• 18 Replies

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
Barbara vs Emily <{Highway NHB Cagematch}>
« on: May 08, 2015, 12:21:10 AM »
Warning!!! Really rough fight log ahead!! If the words NHB and Cagematch did not give you the hint you needed, consider this your little courtesy warning!!  ::)

It’s no secret, for everyone that knows me and Barbara Sokol (( a.k.a Barbie )) , that me and her don’t get along.

In fact, that’s a real understatement, we pretty much can’t stand each other. And for a multitude of reasons. For starters, she’s annoying, bitchy, arrogant, too much in~your~face type. And that really doesn’t go well with me.

But enough with the foreplay, Barbie has another list of qualities that really push this into overdrive:

~She’s gorgeous
~She’s a talented writer
~She’s a fierce competitor
~And she is one heck of a tough cookie in a fight

For all these reasons Barbara and I have had one heck of an intense rivalry kickstarted few months back. With several battles, that tested our limits in every possible way. And after a ~lllooooooooooootttt~ of convincing, I finally swayed her into agreeing to share one of those amazing fights with the rest of FreeCats community.

So, everybody, let’s all give Barbara a huge THANK YOU BARBIE!!

It was really hard to pick which match to share. I’ve done several types of contests with her, and we’re still in the process of probing and feeling our best style together, which is a challenge, because so far, everything I’ve done against that girl was a total blast.

Maybe if you guys like this, we might share more of our logs with you, and then you can give us your vote on what do we really shine at??

This fight, was an NHB cage-match. With the unique twist that the cage was mounted on the back of a truck, driving at high speed on the highways of LA. Sounds fun?? Totally!! ~~Dangerous??? Absolutely!!

Enjoy ~~

XoXo ~*M*~

==========================================

First off, the obnoxiously gorgeous, the frustratingly lethal, Barbara Sokol!!

{alt}

==========================================

And then, the one and only, the true mistress of my Queendom; Me!!!!

{alt}

Barbara: So I am finally in L.A. The flight from New York was a pain but that is why I arrived to days earlier; to get comfortable and to be in perfect shape for this fight. With all that has been going around it I don't want to take any chances. This isn't the first time I fight in L.A. having come before to beat the crap of a Chinese chick in an empty pool, yet this time things are very very different. Vladimir, the youngest cousin of big boss of the Russian mafia in New York, had moved to the West coast trying to expand the business there, and it seemed he was finding some trouble. Just like in New York, illegal fights are one of the biggest sources of money for the gangsters, and just as in the East coast having the best fighters is a great way to earn money, influence and respect.

Girls fighting were the most lucrative attraction in L.A. and it seemed Vlady was running in some trouble getting things done. The stories I have heard is that his girls were getting destroyed, so he had to beg the big boss to lend him some girls, Anja and Natalia, two tough bitches I knew very well... and they too got pummeled silly. So Valdy decided to go on with the best, me. I don't know how much money he had to give to the boss for him to accept parting with his champion, but I am sure it was a lot. After all I am the best in the East Coast.

As soon as I got off the plane I realized Vladimir not only wanted to win at the fights, he wanted to teach a bitch a lesson. 'That Emily slut is going to pay.' 'I want her broken and humiliated.' 'Make sure she spends the rest of her life sucking cock for a living.' was all I heard from him. I don't think I have ever seen him so pissed before. He even offered to pay me twice my usual fee if I destroyed that Emily girl not only physically but mentally.

I had to do some research, asking around with Vladimir's muscle to find out who this Emily was, to find out she was the local sensation. The toughest fighting bitch in Los Angeles, and the girl that had destroyed all of Vlad's bitches, even sending a couple to the hospital. And although hearing the stories of how she had dismantled and humiliated Natalia and trampled Anja until she begged makes me a bit nervous, it also makes me quite excited. I was already getting bored with the lack of real competition in the East Coast and it sure seems this Emily bitch is the real deal.

Vlad's men picked me up at the hotel and drove me around the city to a warehouse in the port. The first thing I noticed when I got out of the car was that the warehouse was almost completely empty. Not really the kind of crowd I was expecting. The second thing I noticed was that there was a cage chained to the back of a semi-truck. L.A. people, they always had a flair for the exotic. I took some time to check the cage and notice the cameras firmly secured at the top corners. There were a few more, tiny ones, at the sides. The marvels of technology, now not only the gangsters of L.A. were going to see this, but every jerk in the world would be able to stream it. Well, more money for me.

Go change, Barb...” Vlad said with a smug smile. “You are fighting topless by the way...” Great time to tell me asshole, I thought rolling my eyes as I headed to the changing room. A few minutes later I came out, wearing a black short robe, with a golden Cobra on the back. The robe barely covered my ass, showing the extremely brief foxy shorts, also black with golden trim. My feet tapped in black too and my hands sporting a part of not too padded open black gloves.

The guys that seemed to be organizing the show then told me to get off the robe and into the cage and once inside it they brought a pair of electronic manacles? “What is this shit?” I asked, almost yelling at Vlad. “Relax Barb... the other bitch is going to be held just like this too. This things are programmed to release you both at the same time, once the semi is on the highway....” he explained. And although sure as hell I didn't liked it, I have no option but to raise my arms and let them cuff me to one of the cage walls.

And then, when I was cuffed to the wall they bring you. And I really wish there weren't so many goons in front of me and you so I could take a better look at your body. You are certainly not what I expected. Pretty, too pretty. Looking more like a swimsuit model than a pit fighter. But all that cuteness doesn't hides away the fact that you look real fit. I get on my tip toes to look at you over the broad shoulders of some of Vlad's goons standing in front of me. Toned abs, long legs that look like they can kick real hard. Breaking this slut is sure going to be fun. I can't see when the cuff you to the wall, but after a few tense minutes everybody who isn't you or me clears the cage and the metal structure gets locked in.

Now I can finally take a good look at you and I smile confidently, thinking of telling you something just to mess with you. The cage then starts to shake and I hear the loud engine of the semi getting fired. The warehouse doors get open and followed by a lot of screams from the guys around the semi gets moving... and soon we are rolling down the streets of the harbor, going straight to the high ways. It is a cool night, not to hot and not to cold, perfect for a fight. Despite that I am already sweating a bit... and then the manacles holding my wrists to cage emit a loud beep and unlock. I stumble forward a couple of step and rub my wrists a bit just to be sure, looking up at you as I raise my fists. “Ready slut?”

Emily: I was at Maria's Salon, like I always go on Friday afternoons. Chuckling, getting my hair and nails done, while the girls clacked around me, with their usual bullshit Gossip. I smiled and nodded laughing and nodding my head as if I gave a shit about their gossip, stories about their boyfriends, jealous girlfriends, and who missed her pill on what day. What a fucking BORE! But I had to keep appearances. In LA at least, when I was living this double life, I could not afford my reputation being too well known.

Of course it was known to a certain tier of not~so~upstanding citizens, the Mafia. But the rest of ordinary population, only knew me as an excessively attractive and flamboyant party girl with a knack for the extreme. Extreme sports that is, mountain climbing, parkour, parasailing, and the lots of sports that could give a viable explanation for abrupt disappearances, fake travel trips, and even the occasional bruise or limp.

But as I sit there, shaking my head and flipping through a copy of Vogue, my cell phone buzzes. And I almost ignore it, when I suddenly realize, that my normal cell is in my purse, and that this one is coming from the cell phone strapped to my left thigh in the exotic garter that I'm used to wearing by now. I take in a deep breath, then I reach casually for my Bluetooth headset placing it on my ear and I hit the answer button.

Me: Hello. Male voice with an Italian accent: Emily.
Me: Speaking.
Male voice: It's Antonio.
Me: Of course, I recognize the voice, how are you babe.

I'm not used to being flirty or informal with him, but I have to say this to alert him that I'm in public. And he pauses for a moment. And while Antonio usually would hang up and tell me to call him later, he pushes on.

Antonio: We have a job for you. An important one.
Me: Excellent, I'd love to come join you. Is it another blast on the Yacht?
Antonio: No, the warehouse. Special interest job. A highway one.
I pause, my breathing hasty, knowing EXACTLY what he's talking about, but I don't say anything I am a professional.
Me: I'd love to show up, what time?
Antonio: This Sunday. You have 48 hours to prepare. We will pick you up at sundown.
Me: I will be waiting.
Antonio: Emily, I --- I have to tell you, this one is special.
Me (( with a sarcastic tone )): Aren’t' them all??
Antonio: No, this one, came for you. A headhunter from the East Coast.
Me (( after a brief pause )) : Who's the DJ?
Antonio: She goes with Barbara, one of Sergei Sr's girls, his Champion.
I don't respond, my heart thumps hard, instantly recognizing the name. But I just say casually, after a brief pause.
Me: Does not matter. I'm a good dancer, I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Antonio says nothing, and hangs up.

The rest of the hairdo and mani/pedi go in a blur. I just ask the girls to cut my nails shorter than usual, and a bit sharper. I usually use my fists, but sometimes, the need arises in close quarters to use my claws. And few times, like that last one against that Mexican tart, Natalia, who was very clever at not keeping any distance between us, the matter was settled by our claws and teeth. And while she bit and clawed like a kitten, I did it like a lioness. And I made sure, she would never work in this country again.

But I'd be lying to say I did not have butterflies about today. Heck, I've been having them for the two days, since I got the phone call from Antonio. I wasn't always a fighter, at least, not always a Mafioso. I was just the typical scrappy Aussie girl who moved to Montreal, became a fitness freak and well, had my own share of fights that gave me quite the rep, before I was approached by the Mafia. And the high pay, the thrill just gave me my fill of adrenaline and high powered Octane. And before long, I was tangled too tight in the webs, not that I even wanted to break free.

But what really bothered me is that while I was on the East Coast, I did hear Barbara's name. It was a legend, I never saw her, but I heard of her work, precision, and how young she was. And I know that getting a fighter imported Coast to Coast is not a usual nor a light matter. They really wanted after me. I must have pissed off some big heads. But I did not care.

When the day came. I was waiting in the usual pick up spot. My car parked few blocks away. And the black SUV arrived. I got in the back seat, as the convoy of 9 cars drove off. I was in black tiny, tiny spandex shorts, that showed the bottom of my toned buttocks. A black crop sports top, exposing my mid-riff, padded, extra protection to my awesome 32D's. An open sweatshirt on my shoulders, and a gym bag. My blonde hair tied in a pony. Antonio sat there quietly. And I didn't have much to say.

He told me they are paying triple this time. And it made me understand the stakes to him, and thus his boss. They just managed to control the West Coast, in huge part thanks to me, and they would not let go of the turf they gained easily. I assured him I won't lose, and he told me there is an extra bonus if I totally demolish you. I said it was my intention anyways, and that you won't be fighting again, ever, and I'll do it free of charge.

We arrive at the warehouse, and as I get out of the car, I instantly notice the commotion around the Semi with the cage on its back. I don't look straight, acting aloof, when Antonio walks and I spot Vlad coming to chat with him. Brief words, then Antonio comes to me and tells me it's a topless match. WHAT? These are extra, but with triple pay, I'd be a cheap bitch to ask for more money now. So I just take off my top carelessly, letting my boobs bounce free. My pink nipples stiff from excitement.

A large bodyguard comes checking me for weapons, padding on my wrapped feet, and my gloved hands, fingerless of course, and he even needlessly gropes my boobs, which earns him a knee to the groin, and the laughter of his buddies. And I turn walking to the truck surrounded by more men. And they swarm me so much I can't see you inside it, my heart pounding. But I climb up with ease, and when I do, I see the handcuffs that clamp to my wrists and when the cage clears, I see you standing opposite me.

And my eyes narrow. It's almost like I'm staring at a less pretty brunette mirror image of me. Tall, slender, athletic, and to some extent pretty. I see the way you look at me, and I give you an equally dirty look. Then the semi starts moving. The cage swaying, and so do we. Glaring coldly at one another, until the beep rises from the shackles and we both pull our arms free. I hear your taunt, and I just smile, shaking my head ~ "I am ready, but you don't know what's coming your way, Tramp"

Barbara: My heart is racing, I can feel it pumping in my chest, adrenaline rushing in my body, butterflies dancing in my tummy and a gorgeous bitch in front of me who doesn't seems scared at all to be locked up in a cage with me. This is what I live for. This is the kind of thrills that make me come back to the fighting pits and cages over and over again, no matter how hurt I end. And yet there is something about this fight that tells me it is not going to be like the others. The stakes are certainly higher than in any fight before and I am sure they offered you a similar deal to the one Vlad offered me. And I guess that is one of the reasons why we are fighting in a moving truck... no one is going to come stop this.

You taunt me back and I just smile at you and blow you a kiss. “Oh no bitch... It is you who doesn't knows what’s coming her way.... you are so over your little empty head blonde...” I say, feeling a bit silly for calling you blonde but in a way it gives me the same sense of racial pride beating on blondes than I get when beating Asians or black girls. I bounce a bit on the balls of my feet and get moving in circles, making my enhanced and extremely firm Ds bounce a bit in front of my chest. It takes me a bit to adjust to the moving truck but once I do I decide not to waste any more time and go for you.

Closing the distance between us I step forward, and aim a couple of quick jabs to your pretty face to test your reflexes, stepping back quickly to keep some distance between us. I am used to fighting shorter girls but you seem almost like an imperfect blonde copy of myself, so I doubt I will have much of a reach advantage.

Emily: I see you taking a fight posture, and instead of matching you, I keep my arms down, carelessly, as if I don't care at all about you. Glancing up and down your body, you're tall, as tall as me almost, if not actually being the same or even more. It's hard to tell when you're moving so much and the truck is bouncing. And part of me is curious about your stats, and how close you are to my 5'10" 129lbs. But I'm not going to stop the fight to ask, now am I?? You move swiftly from side to side, and I see how your flawless abs switch, and those bare, obviously fake boobs bounce. They may be implants, but surely the expensive type. Fighting for the Russian mob pays I'm sure.

You run your mouth at me, calling me an empty headed blonde, and I scoff, but when you move in fast, I tense my legs, and keeping my arms still down, I lean back, dodging your punches with swift motions with my torso ~ Cockiness on my part for sure, and if not for them being testing jabs, I would have been smacked REAL hard ~ holy cow, you are quick!! But as you dance back I move in equally fast, tossing a straight left towards your face, aiming for your pretty full lips, my left leg taking a wide step forwards while doing it

But as my foot touches the hay covered ground of the cage, that is no doubt there to soften any fall and prevent it from breaking our bones, I twist, and spin to my right in a quick 360 degrees, like the ballerina that I was from the ages of 4 to 12, stretching my right arm as far as I can, and tossing it in a spinning haymaker, trying to drive the back of my padded right fist into your right temple.

Barbara: This isn't the first time I have to fight an arrogant blonde that won't raise her hands to block. Those fights usually end rather quickly with a blonde knocked down at my feet, but when I see how you dodge my jabs by moving your torso in expertly manner. Fuck, this bitch sure has some good lightning reflexes! I step back annoyed that you have dodged my attacks in such a cocky manner, even if they were only testing jabs. I decide it is time to start throwing some REAL punches but you decide it is time to show me your speed. I see your left hand coming for my lips and arch my back leaning my head back and bringing my fists up. Not having my hands down like you helps me get my gloves in the way of your fist before I have to kiss it.

But then you spin around graceful like a ballerina and brutally like the mean cage fighter you are, swinging an arm with murderous intentions. I duck my head barely in time to make your fist hit the top of my head instead of my temple. “ACCKK!” I stumble to the side a couple of steps, my head hurting as you almost make my ear touch my shoulder with that blow. Headhunting to early...what a bitch! It takes me more than I would like to recover my balance, thanks to the truck changing lanes but when I do I go for you, keeping my head low I bring a right hand up and aim it straight between your tits, trying to hit your solar plexus, putting my weight behind the punch and then shifting my weight from right to left, to bring my left hand from the side, with a hook aiming for your ribs.

Emily: I spin wildly, knowing I'm taking a huge risk,, but these risks often pay off early in the fight. By spinning like this, I have my entire body open, even briefly giving you my back. But right now, you have no idea how quick I am, you're not as warmed up, and I still have my full strength and speed to do the move swiftly enough, and while you block my left expertly, my right connects, and I almost yell cockily, expecting to see you stagger and crash into the wall of the cage, but even before my eyes can identify what I hit, I feel my right fist glancing upwards after the impact and I realize that you DID duck.

I cuss under my breath, watching you stagger back, and I try to steady myself from the spin, to charge you and hit you while you are still staggering. But the fucking truck changes lands, and my foot slips, causing me to gasp and adjust my balance, allowing you to recover and charge in, swinging a fist towards my chest, knowing I can't dodge it, I need to block, and I quickly swing my left forearm inwards, twisting my torso, and driving my forearm into yours, sending your punch sideways, expecting you to follow it, but you STOP !! And my eyes widen, seeing you twist your body back, and I feel sharp pain bursting into my right side, your gloved hand drilling straight into my ribs with absolute accuracy !!

I see colors sparking in front of my eyes, crying out in pain ~"AARGGH!!!" The first true scream in this fight, one that is quickly dissipated by the wind blowing through the cage walls, causing me to bend to the side and stagger back, my right arm coming down to press against my ribs defensively, as I reel in pain.

Barbara: left forearm hits my right arm and your swat my first punch away with impressive skill. That is why you don't put everything behind a punch, like that haymaker you tried to knock my head off, so you are not off balance if the punch gets deflected and you can punch the bitch with your other hand.... just like my left fist does. BAM! Ahh yes... that delicious feeling of hitting a hard body with a well-placed punch. Some may call it sick but I don't care, I just get a rush each time I hurt another girl with a good punch, especially a cocky blonde that thinks she can drop her guard and rip my head off with such a crazy spinning punch.

I smile, watching you stagger in pain, loving that look in your eyes and the sounds of agony you make. I want more. I want this to be the worse night of your life... and what could be better than getting paid, a LOT of money, for doing what I love. I push forward as you retreat, your right arm is down on your ribs so the logical thing to do is to move my left hand up and wide and then bring it inwards, aiming to hit your head with a vicious hook... only to then shift my shoulders again and push my right hand from below, trying to bring the closed right fist up towards your midsection, right below those bouncy tits, with an uppercut.

Emily: I'm certain that somewhere far away from here, in a huge hall filled with pretty escorts, huge bodyguards and dozens of bottles of Krystal, Vlad got a huge grin on his ugly Russian face, watching my face twist in pain, and hearing the very dull, yet distinct thud of your fist into my ribs. He probably even said something to the effect of ~worth every penny~ in regard to you. And his smile probably got wider, and most certainly did he turn to Antonio sitting on a nearby lush barcalounger to taunt him watching you push the attack with a feign hook then the uppercut that drills into the underside of my left boob, driving into it and knocking it upwards, to almost bounce up to hit me in the chin!!

And I didn't really NEED that second punch to know how dangerous you are!! The punch to my boob hurts like fuck, hurts, but is in no way debilitating. And that's the mistake you make. Going for humiliating punches instead of attacking hard bone. My boob hurts, and watching it bounce must really have brought grins to thousands of male viewers, and the bruise on the underside will probably mean no bras for me, but the sharp pain is the best adrenaline shot I could hope for, to reach upwards with my left hand, and grab that long, flapping pony tail of yours.

Wrapping my fingers around it by the stem, inches from your hair, I pull hard on it, yanking as hard I can, and trying to both turn your head, so your right cheek faces me, and to pull you into me, quickly stepping in, and swinging my head forwards, angling my head to drive the corner of my skull into your fucking right temple in a stunner

Barbara: The sight of your boob almost hitting your chin, bouncing as if it wanted to pop out of your body is lovely. I hope the cameras got a good take on that one because I am going to watch it in slow motion when this is over. The only thing I really miss is the roar of the fans, because I am pretty sure all those who are watching this must be roaring. And the best part is I know it must be hurting like a bitch, because I could feel your gland against my knuckles when the punch connected... and yet you absorb the pain. Fucking tough whore! You should be crying not reaching for my hair! “AGHHHH!” I cry, closing my eyes as I feel you holding my long pony tail. Yes, yes, they tell me about it every time. I shouldn't have my hair this long. It is always a liability, but there is no way I am cutting it short like some dyke.

I hate hair pullers. I should have known you'll turn to be one. And you are not only a hair puller but a pretty damn strong one too. I put my hands on your shoulders to try to push myself away but your drag me to you and BONK! Your skull slams into my temple and I feel my legs weakening for a second. Dazed, I try to stagger back away from you, stumbling with my feet, hearing my skull buzzing from the inside as your hit shook my brain.

Emily: I can already see it, in that brief moment of euphoria that the skull against FUCKING THICK skull impact yielded in. Vlad's face going pale, and his jaw dropping, at the sight of the head-butt connecting to the skull of his top girl ~ his imported assassin ~~ his expensive mercenary. But what I didn't count on is how my own fucking head hurt! I hit you with the right angle, but even I get a buzz from my the impact, causing me to stagger back a step, reaching up and pressing my left palm against the corner of my skull, my eyes watering.

But despite the pain I'm feeling you must be feeling it five times over at least with the impact going to your temple. I can feel the bruise forming under my left palm, and I don't wait to see the one on your right temple, pausing only for the necessary three seconds to steady my vision, and turn the four dancing Barbara's into one, zooming on her, and I charge in! Rushing at you, angling my body to come at you from your right side, my left hand coming up to grab your right shoulder, pushing at it to turn you and shove you, bare boobs first into the mesh wire cage.

My right arm arching back, coiled, biceps and triceps sticking out like barrels of a gun, and I fire my fist like a piston into your right kidney from behind.

Barbara: Now I regret going for your boobs instead of your head. I really wish your skull hurt as much as mine and you were as dizzy as I feel. This is not good and I know it, left in a very vulnerable position with a bitch that has a reputation for destroying her opponents... and that will surely get paid extra for doing the same to me. I try to retreat, needing some time to recover or at least to make my head stop spinning, and fortunately for me you are no longer holding my hair, giving me the chance to step back and put some distance between us. I shake my head to clear my vision and when I can finally see you all I see if a blonde blur coming for me.

“OUGHHH!” your body collides with my right side and you grab my shoulder, spinning me around like a pro and slamming me hard into the mesh cage tits first. “UCCCKKK!” I scream aloud, pretty sure that Vlad must be cursing me right now and a lot of fans must be roaring, enjoying my suffering. By the angle of the cameras I am also pretty sure they are getting a close up of my firm tits, trying to go through the mesh and my pretty face all twisted in agony.

You are behind me now and I am trapped against the cage... this can only get worse. And it quickly does as you hit me right in the kidney from behind ”AAAAAAAAAAGH!” Now I scream REALLY loud. Hitting my inner organs from behind, a punch I cannot brace forth and hurts me to the core. I feel my knees giving away and I have to curl my fingers in the mesh to avoid dropping to my knees. Such precision to hit my kidneys, this bitch is an assassin. More out of fear than anything I swing my left elbow back, assuming your head is behind me at the same height than my head, I try to connect you with a blind strike before you continue punishing me.

Emily: These fights are never pretty. The girls are often gorgeous. There is a reason it's not some 250lbs muscle-bound tattooed prison dykes fighting here with shivs. These fights must sell, and the prettier the fighter, the more the sales, and the more money the mob reaps. But it always happens that pretty girl fights the dirtiest. And I'm sure you must be pissed off at my hair pull, but guess what bitch, this is not MMA, it's an NHB ~~ NO HOLDS BARRED ~~ And I will do anything to beat your ass.

And having no illusions about your prowess now, I come behind you and drive you into the cage, hearing your cry out, my left arm pressing on your shoulder, to drive you in, and I push my body into you, hip~bumping your tushie to grind you more into the mesh, wanting your boobs to go through the gaps potatoes in a French fry maker. My right drilling into your kidney in a truly debilitating attack, and I feel you shudder, and your body slinks a bit, your fingers lacing with the mesh cage and you start to sink down.

But you still are quick, and you toss your head back fast enough, and hard enough to drive the back of your skull square into my face, smashing into my nose, and I see an explosion of colors. My baby blue eyes shutting in pain, releasing you and stumbling back, my hands coming up to cover my nose, feeling a flow of blood running down it. The pain is searing, blinding, and I stumble until my ass hits the wall. And there goes my fucking advantage! I moan shaking my head and I pinch my own nose, feeling sharp pain, but at least, I realize it's not broken. You busted some blood vessels, but my nose is still straight.

I blink hard, shaking my head, wasting precious moments to recover with my vision, and by the time it clears, I see you there on the other cage, turned, facing me, breathing hard, and I curse under my breath ~ "Fucking lucky shot, BITCH!!" I hiss bitterly, slowly sliding to the side, wiping the blood off my lip, my nose bleeding slower and slower, a further confirmation it didn't break, but I'm going NUTS knowing I almost finished the fight right there, and lost my chance

Barbara: The pain in my kidney is numbing almost all my other senses. I can barely feel your shoulder on my back or your hips bumping my ass, grinding it in a way I am sure more than a few of the guys watching this through the internet would find sexy. The only other thing I really feel is the pain in my tits, the metal wire digging into my flesh, my nipples and areolas are already out of the cage. One of the bad thing about having such firm implants is that my tits are too hard, and now that they are pressed against the mesh I can feel my skin getting crushed between the implants from inside and the metal from outside. It is going to leave marks.

Then comes the pain in the back of my skull as it impacts your pretty face. And suddenly I don't feel you any more, pressed against my sweaty back. I turn around slowly, still leaning on the cage wall, the mesh having marked my tits with weird hexagons. My legs still shaky and my side still pulsing with pain. But you are bleeding! Now that is good news! I know it was a lucky shot but right now I don't care... luck is always something good to have on your side. I breathe heavy, sweat rolling down my firm breasts and tones abs, recovering as you do the same and when I see you getting ready to fight again, I push myself off the cage...

And charge at you. “Shut the fuck up, cxnt!” I hiss back at you as I move my hands up, trying to grab your blonde hair with both hands and pull it back, using it mostly as support, to then lift my right knee up, bringing it from the outside, twisting my hips, trying to hit your side with a nasty knee shot to the side.

Emily: The way you stare daggers at me is both terrifying and a total turn on. Your bronzed skin glistening with sweat, almost like you were oiled. But I know you were not, you were dry like a towel before this started, and knowing that what I'm seeing coating is you battle sweat is strangely driving me mad. I grin, when you suddenly charge, and I quickly bring my fists up, expecting you to punch me, but you don't, your hands go for my hair, in a surprise move, and my head snaps back, actually not expecting you to pull hair at all. But again Emily, this is an NHB, and she is a dirty fighter

My thoughts interrupted by a savage knee driving into my left side, and I cry in pain, feeling it driving into the fleshy part above my left hip, gasping in pain, feeling you drilling your knee cap in, pulling me back, but that extra drill gives me the time to send my left arm down, my fingers snaking under your right knee, holding your thigh up, or at least trying to, feeling the sharp pain in my side spread, but trying to keep my left fingers from slipping, my right hand goes up to brace at your right shoulder, I swing my right knee up, between your spread legs in a low blow to your pussy!

Barbara: The look you give me right before I charge was so strange. You were hurt, bleeding a bit from your nose and knowing I was going to charge at you with the intention of hurting you real bad... and yet it seemed like you where....aroused? Great, a bitch after my own heart. I try not to think much about it, or how gorgeous you look with a bit of blood and bruises, I want to defeat you after all. And once again I am rewarded for my efforts with a delicious cry of pain out of your lips. Hurting you is even better when I can do it this close! To think how much time you must spend in the gym working your body, only for me to come here to dismantle it, makes my nipples harden.

But then I try to lower my knee and find out your hand, holding the thigh up! My eyes open wide, knowing this is not going to end well. “Fucking tough bitch!” I say aloud what I am thinking, hoping in one foot, until you put your hand on my shoulder and stop my bouncing, leaving me in a fixed position, perfect for a.... “AAAAAAAAAGH!” Your knee crushes my puffy labia against my hipbone in an incredibly painful way. I close my eyes and lean against you trying not to fall, my hands holding your shoulders, but I can't help it. My left leg gives away and I go down, sweaty back to the dirty floor, covering my mound with my right glove.

I can almost hear the 'Oooohs' of the gangsters looking at us. I know how much they enjoy seeing girls going for each other’s genitals. I always got extra tips when I cxnt-busted a bitch, and I am pretty sure whomever is sponsoring you will give you one... and that makes it hurt even more.

Emily: I am hurting, bad. Every time your fist or knee or head connects, it leaves a fucking ocean of pain. And now I know why you have won so many fights. Your blows are precise, quick and devastating and right now, we're in a battle of who can hit faster and harder, each blow significantly weakening the other. And even with a knee shot to the groin, I know I'm lethal. I'm not some scared housewife who learned it in a self-defense class, I have legs than can crack a grown man's ribs in half, and I put them to good use.

You shudder and fall down, crashing to your knees, holding your kitty like a little bitch with your right hand, your left sliding down my shoulder and chest, almost cupping my full right boob, your palm caressing my nipple, sending electric jolts through my body, and I lick my lips purring ~ "Oh no bitch, you can look, but you can't touch" ~ knowing how these dirty sexual innuendo's drive the viewers nuts, and are a complete mind~fuck to my opponent. My right arm reaching up quickly, sliding under your left armpit, and going to rest against the back of your head

Stopping your arm from dropping, I take in a deep breath, and I hiss "Time to make you scream, bitch!" Taking a wide step back with my left leg, then sending it forwards, leaping in the air and tossing it over your body, spinning my body in mid~air, trying to send you twisting with me, to land flat on our backs, with your left arm stretched between my legs, that cross over your bare boobs, to pull hard back on it in a Del~Rio Cross~arm~breaker!

Barbara: I knew you were a dirty slut from the moment I saw you but now I am learning you are not only a dirty slut, but a fucking tough and skilled dirty slut. And that is one fucking dangerous combination. The knee to the pussy makes my knees give away and I end up on my knees, still going down, but you catch me up before I can properly hit the floor. I look up and see you licking your lips and purring, noticing my hand is holding your tit while you play with the absent crowd only makes me hate you more. You then pull me up and I push with my legs, trying to stand by myself, and fire a punch to your smug face... but you step back making my weak fist miss completely and leaving me even more off balance for what comes next.

I lean my head back as I see your leg coming up, thinking you are going to kick me while holding my arm, but instead your leg comes over my arm and you take me down. My sweaty back hits the dirty cage floor and I look up at the cage ceiling, the lights of the buildings above us and the few stars in the sky not completely sure what happened. Then you stretch my arm and your legs over my firm tits and I know what is happening. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” I scream, as you bend my arm, putting my feet on the floor, pushing my hips up, bridging in an attempt to twist my body and turn my arm so the pain in the elbow stops.

Antonio smiles and turns towards Vlad that is shaking his head looking at the screens in horror. “Well Mister Vlad, seems your girl is quite the screamer....”

Emily: Crashing on the harsh hay covered cage floor is nothing like falling on the padded boards of a wrestling wring, it's harsh, painful and I KNOW my entire back and ass will be black and blue in the morning. My legs cross over your boobs though, and I know I want to trap one of your fake implants between my calves to squeeze it, but I'd rather not get too greedy and lose my arm-bar. My hands grasping your wrist, I pull it back feeling your triceps against my crotch, and I feel the muscle trembling, bulging and relaxing, flexing and tensing, sending sexy vibrations through my vagina.

A sensation I know well and ADORE, one better than a million vibrators, bunnies, or dildo's, and I lick my lips, hearing the screams, watching your leg kick, and your hips rise up, bridging, but where will you go. I focus my fingers around your wrist, to PULL it back to me and twist it, shaking your arm back and forth, increasing the pressure on your elbow and shoulder joints, but you're stubborn, and I lick my lips, picking my timing, then I quickly raise my left leg up in the air and drop my wrapped heel hard on your raised crotch with everything I have, to drop you down, before sliding my leg back up.

"Stop fucking resisting BITCH ~ Tap out, or I'm taking your arm back home with me as a trophy,, after I beat you to death with it!"

Barbara: My whole back, butt and legs is getting covered in dirt and hay from the floor as I squirm and thrash in agony, screaming aloud while you work my arm. I am sure I will get bruises all over when this is done, but right now I am too worried about you trying to rip one of my limbs off to care about it. You work the hold like an expert probably because you are one, keeping your legs tight around my tits and stretching my arm fully, pushing your pussy against me triceps... and I know you are pleasuring yourself with it, literally fucking my arm. I have done it myself too, rubbing a bitch's arm against my sex while I threaten to break it, enjoying how she squirms, cries and suffers. I can feel your sex getting wet and I hate how much like me you are.

I push your arms with my only free hand and continue bridging, trying to ease the pain on my arm by angling my shoulder right, but the only thing I get for my efforts is a kick to the groin that makes me cry and drops my sweaty butt back in the floor. You demand me to tap out, threatening to take my arm with you as a trophy and right now it feels like you could actually do it. I would surely tap out to this in any other situation, but in this truck, with the stakes so high I just can't do it. It isn't just the money, or fear for Vlad's retribution, it is something else... something personal.

I close my tearful eyes to gather some strength and then I push my legs up as hard as I can, trying to bring my feet pass over my head, attempting to roll over and roll you with me, to get your legs under me when I drop and you face down, hoping that will make it easier to escape.

Emily: My cross arm locks tights, stretching and torturing your left arm. I wish it was your right, since I know it's your striking arm, but this one is good enough. A fucking toe is good enough as long as it makes you tap to me. And I feel you thrashing, twisting, then your legs kick up over your head, folding yourself, and my eyes widen, watching your legs stretch up in the air, your tight butt outlined in the black shorts with the golden waist rim. And then you flip over, bending over your shoulder blade and neck and most importantly flipping me with you to roll over and land tummy first on the hay.

I cry in pain and shock, the reversal causing me to lose my grip on your arm, and I feel it slipping from between my thighs, turning rapidly trying to reach for you, I see you tossing your body to the side, and even though I toss myself after you, I miss and land chest first into the hay, watching you roll away, cradling your sore left arm. I curse, and claw at the hay, slowly pushing up, my entire front covered in sticky hay like a onesie.

Barbara: My legs go up as I put all my power into this desperate attempt to escape. Good luck for me that my abs are so hard and my body so flexible. My shoulder gets to support all my weight for a split second, hurting a lot, but freeing my arm from the torture. My legs hit the cage, and my shins get the worse of the hit, I know they are going to be black and blue for days. I put my free hand on the dirt and push my tits off your legs and much to my surprise my other arm is free. “FUCKING cxnt!” I yell as I pull my arm from between your legs, feeling how it rubs against your sex as it goes out.

I pull my arm against me body, like nursing it, feeling it so limp, but at least you aren't about to break it now....or having sex with it. I get on my knees and sit back, ass on my heels and see you getting up quickly. All I can do is jump out of the way as you pounce on me, not letting you catch me. I hate playing cat and mouse, especially when I am the mouse, but right now, with my arm numb and immobilized there isn't much else I can do. You then push up and I do the same, raising only one arm into a guard as the other remains held against my body. This isn't looking good for me... but at least I still have my legs, which aren't hurting too much, so it is time to use them.

I wait for you to get close and when you do I try to surprise you with a high round house kick, aiming for the head. I have to go to the head.... I am not going to last long with one arm down.

Emily: My pounce fails, and you slither away, just like the mouse that you ~know~ that you are. I lick my lips, angry, but still excited. I have you on the run. In front of thousands, if not millions watching this footage, or will watch and re~watch it in the future. I have the legendary Terror of the East Coast cradling a limb like it's broken, pouncing away from me. And I sneer, rising up to my feet, watching you get up. You look tired, spent, distraught, but still there is a dangerous look to your face. You are up to something. And my eyes narrow, slowly approaching you.

My arms coming up, I want to be cocky, but I can't be it all the way, and that's when you twist, and I see your foot kicking off the dirt, spinning like a fucking ninja again, and my eyes wide, bringing my left arm up, to block it, but your shin blows into my arms, that all it does is merely soften the blow, letting your foot continue to splat me into my cheek, and send my head, and entire body flying to the right, to drive into the mesh cage with my right shoulder ~ "AAHHHH~~" I cry in pain, feeling the mesh digging into my flesh like the steel thick wire that it is, knowing that my arm will be crisscrossed like a waffle in the morning

Barbara: Just like my fist, my long slender legs are quick as hell and you get to taste it firsthand...or foot. Too bad your arm got in the way or that kick would have done a lot more damage. I still feel the pain in my shin, hurt by the fall, when it hit your arm, but my foot got to that pretty face and smacked that smug look of it, and that is what matters. You go down to your side and end up hitting the cage. I have to keep this up, I tell myself, breathing heavy, completely coated in thick sweat. My left arm is slowly recovering but for now I am going to have to rely completely on my exquisite kicking techniques.

“You fucking cxnt...” I say under my breath as I move close to you, trying to keep you trapped against the cage mesh, and then twist my body, bringing my right leg up, trying to hit the small of your back and ribs with a hard side kick, trying to hit your side with the dirty sole of my foot and crush you against the cage wall.

Emily: My body smashes into the cage, and it hurts, BAD. But what pisses me off more is the grogginess that comes with the deflected kick, realizing that if I was not cautious, you would have probably knocked me unconscious with just one kick, turning the tables. Come on Emily ~~ don't get cocky ~~ And I see you move quickly, your left arm swaying to your side, and you start to slowly toss and raise it, but I know your game now. And just as I expected, you use your legs again. But this time I'm ready for it, and your right leg swings up towards my side, which is even easier to counter than if it was a straight to my stomach.

But I'm not going to wonder why you chose the easier kick to counter ,, leaving my left arm down and turning it outwards, feeling your shin hitting me straight in my inner elbow, receiving it, and I curl my arm again to catch your leg, my eyes flashing up at yours, and I hope to see it there, the fear of another kick to your whore pussy, there is always muscle memory involved, and all I need is that flinch, pulling your right leg up to destabilize you, but instead of kicking you, punching your boob or head, I ball my right fist, and I swing it in a wild uppercut to your left armpit, trying to nail your exposed nerve center with a sharp punch, that would also shock your sore and vulnerable left shoulder.

Barbara: My shin hits you before my sole can connect with your body and I see it is your fucking arm getting in the way, deflecting my kick. I try to pull it back quickly but you are just too fast and curl your arm around my leg pushing it up. I can't express how much I have you for catching my kicks and as you pull my leg up, once again making me hop on one leg with my pussy exposed I begin to panic. You look up at me and I KNOW you are going to knee my pussy again, and I do flinch, eyes wide like a deer in headlights, moving my right hand between my legs to protect it, when you send a fist up.

I lean my head back, thinking the uppercut is going for my chin, not caring that much if my tits take it, but it goes to somewhere completely unexpected... and yet incredibly effective. “AAAAAAAGH!” I cry out in agony as your fist shocks me, nailing my armpit and making my shoulder almost pop up. I close my eyes, feeling how the numbness in my arm spreads. I need to punch you, to push you away, to make you let go my leg, but the pain and numbness in my arm just make it impossible for me to move in any direction but forward, against your body. Struggling to move my arms and weakly hug you, my chin resting on your left shoulder, as my injured tits land on top of yours with a wet smack.

Emily: My fist flies up, and drills into your armpit, and I hear your shrill cry. Somewhere out there, dozens of Italian Mafioso’s are sighing in relief after this slight ~relapse~ in the fighting scared them, but the way your body shudders, then sags into me, with your whore leg spread up like ~the whore~ that you are, leaning into me, your fake D's pressing into my own, I can feel the artificially, permanently stiff nipples poking into my skin, your sweaty cheek sliding against mine, and for a second we embrace briefly.

My left arm still holding your leg up, I whisper to you ~ "You should have just tapped bitch, now I will beat you to a fucking pulp!!" And pushing my right leg forwards and around the back of your left, locking my right heel with your left heel, I twist my shoulders, and drive my right boob hard into your left one, pushing you hard, with one leg in the air, the other hooked with mine, trying to take you down viciously, to land on the hard hay covered floor with me atop of you, twisting my hips, so that the sharp edge of my left hip lands square on your kitty when we crash down

Barbara: I lean against your body and for a moment it feels like we are hugging each other. I feel your head right beside me and I breathe heavily against your neck and ear when I turn my head a bit towards you. My tits hurt so much after being crushed against the mesh and now mushrooming against your own tits. Each breath making my chest expand and pressing them more into your own firm, and completely natural, pair. You whisper into my ear and I tremble. You are like me. You won't have mercy. But I am not going to ask for any. “Emily... fuck you... whore...” I whisper into your ear between heavy breathes... and then we go down.

Everybody watching the fight jumps of their seat when you take me down to the dirty floor, in such a brutal and dominant way. The impact on my back hurts horribly, and it is even worse since you land on top of me, crushing my body. You maliciously twist your hips to slam the left of your hips into my already sore sex, but despite the pain I make no sound, I simply blow air. I need to stop you but I just don't know how. My arms feel so numb and you have one of my legs. All I can do I bring my other leg up and cross it over your ass, trying to get it on top of your hips to at least make it difficult for you to straddle me.

Emily: We go down ~~ or actually ~YOU~ go down, and I come crashing like Gibraltar on your tight body. Boob on boob, taut abs against each other, and hip into your kitty. You don't cry, and for a moment I think you just hit your head hard enough and passed out. But I hear the puff of air, and I tilt my head back, feeling your left leg moving up, and tossing over my thigh, trying to wrap around me. I have your right leg in my left arm hook, so you can't scissor me or lock me up, but all you can do is slow me down. But that does not matter. I'm coming, like a storm, like an avalanche, like the Grim Reaper himself.

My right hand reaches down and wraps around your throat. You want to slow me down, fine, you'll pay for it with your already non~existent breath. Pushing my weight on your neck and sliding my body up, my right leg arching out, over your hip and outside the trap of your left leg. And with one left free now I easily slide up, releasing your fucking right thigh, my left hand reaching for your right wrist, trying to grab it and twist it down under my left knee.

And you are stubborn, but not enough, my sweaty, sticky black spandex shorts moving up until your fake boobs are trapped between my thighs. Pinning your right arm under my left shin finally. I rise up, my hands balled into fists. Not really giving a crap about your dead left arm. I taunt you " Time to end your fucking career bitch ~" I bring my arms up and I start wailing on your face and bunched up boobs with my fists, time and again and again

Barbara: The brutal takedown left me almost completely breathless but you don't seem to be taking any chances and put a hand on my throat to make sure I cannot get any air back. My left hand comes up and grabs your wrist despite of how numb my arm is because a hand to my throat scares me more than the pain I am feeling. I do my best to try to keep you down with me but with only one leg, I really can't do much to stop you. You start to slowly climb up on me and damn right you feel like an avalanche or a cute version of the Grim Reaper. I am scared... you scare me like no girl without a gun has ever scared me before.

You push my legs, spread them, climb over them, pin my arms and get on top of me. I look at you, furious and terrified. I can't stop you. You straddle me, trapping my tits between your thighs and raise your fists. I look at them knowing I am about to get not a sandwich but a full buffet of knuckles. You are right, my career is over. If this doesn't kills me Vlad surely will. I swallow saliva and look directly into your eyes. If I am going to go it won't be showing fear. Having nothing else to do I spit at you, trying to get my saliva to your face but it falls short and lands on your tits. And then I take...

Right, left, right, left. The beating of my life and there is absolutely nobody here to stop it. Your fist land on my unprotected face over and over again, until my lips split and blood comes out from my mouth with every new punch. My tits take it too as you seem determined to ruin the incredibly expensive job I have on then, covering in bruises, pummeling them until the implants are completely out of shape and close to popping. Then I finally pass out.

Emily: I continue to beat down on you, pummeling over and over and over. And finally, I stop, because my fists ache. I moan in pain, I must have bruised, maybe tore a tendon in my fist. That cxnt's jaw is too hard. And I fall off you, feeling the Semi pull to the side, slowing down. I breathe hard, seeing a barrage of cars pull to the side, few Ambulances, and people rush to the cage door, opening it. I breathe hard, rolling my head back, lying flat, my boobs bouncing, feeling every bruise, punch, and cut ache. You lay few feet from me, a complete mess.

I made sure, that if the Russians spare you, you will be so broke, you won't have money to repair your implants. Or fix your busted nose. You will be nothing but a fucking average tramp, sucking cock, or spinning around a pole, but certainly not in America. You'd be lucky if you get to Canada, if not, it's the south for you, to get fucked by Truckers in Texas or even Mexico. I see Antonio's face above me, with a huge grin on his face. He's sweating, and I can tell it's a mixture of the stress of the fight, and the arousal of watching us beat each other's brains out.

He keeps congratulating me, and behind him I see Vlad, giving your unconscious body a deep, nasty look, and it makes me smile, just smile, knowing the worst is yet to come your way. The Medics put me on a stretcher, and carry me out. The first time ever I am carried out of a truck, but I know that I've had the fight of my life, and with the winnings of today I can retire and live comfortable for the rest of my life, while you lick cum off the boots of hobos.

The end . . .
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 12:43:37 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

Re: Barbara vs Emily <{Highway NHB Cagematch}>
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 12:44:58 AM »
an amazing read!!  but then i wouldn't expect anything less from Emily and Barbara :)  Congrats on a fantastic match!!!

Offline Lokakarly

• Look for me on Discord!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 05:39:02 AM »
LOVED it!!!  You two were great!  Way to kick ass M!  :-)
Bring it on!!

Offline dangerousvideo.com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Dangerous Curves
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 07:36:16 AM »
A well deserved round of applause to both! Now come work for me, you're hired just on that alone! haha
The hottest girls, the most fighting action...Dangerous Curves!

Offline rasslingangel

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 03:49:03 PM »
Wow.  I am not a fan of NHB but this one is EPIC! Thank you for sharing... and congrats on your win Emily... what an authoritative ass kicking that was!

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »
Yeah that was really, really good!  My favorite type of fight too.  I typically don't read other people's fights but I really enjoyed that one.
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline ~Barbara~

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2015, 07:28:56 PM »
Thank you everybody for their kind comments and Emily for such an amazing fight and such an impressive editing work.

Emily, you know how I feel about this... and you know how I plan to take revenge on you for this.

I've been thinking a few places where we can put the cage next time we go at it. ;)

Foxy_Wrestler

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 12:08:27 AM »
Wow, very impressive bout girls, you both put your all into it!!

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 03:48:24 PM »
What an EPIC battle. Congratulations both of you... that was AMAZING!

Yeah it was really good, wasn't it?  I should post my last match with you! :)
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 10:28:28 AM »
Holy shit!!  Fantastic fight ladies, thanks for sharing it!

Offline MileenaJade89

• De fumo in flammam
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2015, 08:42:12 PM »
I agree with others here, it was a hell of a fight! Thank you, maybe I can face one or both of you soon!
Fighting is like sex, if you and your opponent are into it, you will blow each others mind.

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2015, 06:18:18 AM »
Thanks all for the sweet words ~~ Mean a lot ,, and you know what it means ,, that I'll keep those logs coming (( only if I luck out with more awesome opponents like Barbie here )) ~

Speaking of which ,, why the long face Barbie ?? You know you can put that cage anywhere ,, and the result would be the same x

And Tiffany (( Blonde Supremacy )) ,, I'm sorry that I seem to have disappointed you in my boxing log match against Talia ,, although it's a bit funny to hear you say that you could have done better x
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:34:45 AM by ~*M*~ »

Offline ~Barbara~

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2015, 09:38:33 PM »
Funny that you mention it... because I AM doing better right this moment.

Funny. A kitty told me you did actually worse and got your ass kicked.

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2015, 09:40:51 PM »
Funny that you mention it... because I AM doing better right this moment.

Funny. A kitty told me you did actually worse and got your ass kicked.

Confirmed ~~ lol ~

Offline Stephanie Gibson v2.0

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2015, 03:46:31 AM »
Uh oh, sounds like more fun going on behind the scenes???  *giggle*