News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

For Jonathan

• 4 Replies

Offline 10count

• God Member
For Jonathan
« on: September 09, 2015, 08:53:18 PM »
My wife promised our friend we would make sure they honored his passing properly. He founded~ https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/catfight_artwork/info ~
and was always a source of encouragement and friendship. His sense of humor and enthusiasm for this fetish was contagious. Last year cancer took him and left a hole in our hearts.

I have a confession to make, I miss my friend. He was the shoulder I cried on when the trolls broke me. He was the voice cheering me on when the silence was deafening and he held my hand when I found myself. I miss you Jon.~SinDD

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: For Jonathan
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 06:00:18 PM »
I wasn't aware the group owner passed. I'm sorry to hear that.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 06:54:43 PM »
Thank you Van, Garren and Susan, SinDD tried to do the drawing in the style he enjoyed. We actually did not know he had passed until a few days ago when a friend inquired if we were going to take over his Yahoo group. SinDD last heard from him a year ago on her Birthday and he told her he had been diagnosed with cancer but he assured her that he was going to be fine. He died 2 months later. He probably didn't want to worry her. That's how he was. I told my wife on the 8th because I didn't know how to break it to her. She had been trying to contact him for some time. My wife woke at 4 in the morning on the 9th (she couldn't sleep) and found his obituary. She stayed up the rest of the night and did this drawing for him  after she realized it was the day he had died. Sorta makes you wonder how all that comes about and she finds out just in time to keep her promise.~ I believe Jon had a hand in that.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 11:25:31 PM »
I was a friend of Jonathon and was greatly saddened by his passing away. I know he wanted his Yahoo group to continue, and it is in any event a great group. He'd amassed the biggest collection of catfight art I've seen, with work by classic artists from the past, like Eneg, Stanton, Saja and Ram, and contemporary artists like SinDD and my humble self. I've voted for 10count to take over the group, and urge all members to do so, so that Yahoo let the group continue.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 11:20:34 PM »
SinDD, ......I am at a loss for words. You have truly done it, I have watched you grow as an artist for many years finding joy and inspiration in your work. You must know that when you draw a piece that comes from your heart and soul about a subject that you enjoy and invoke such powerful emotions that there can be no doubt as to your talent, skill and the depth of spirit that you put into your work.
Your friend would be proud.
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!