News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SEXFIGHTERS ON TUMBLR - Feedback Requested

• 39 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: SEXFIGHTERS ON TUMBLR - Feedback Requested
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2016, 05:20:53 PM »
Thanks very much for the words of praise and the advertising of links. I like telling stories and doing it this way is a real outlet for me. Also, the first part of a new set has just gone online.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2016, 03:03:57 AM »
Serial contributor to Satyress's Sexfight Tumblr here. I don't know how Tumblr's work, but is there anyway to include more hashtag options?
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2016, 03:09:28 PM »
Very good !! Even Great !!

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2016, 06:48:31 PM »
All you doing these tumblr sites are absolutely great!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Offline MMA-XXX

• WWW.MMA-XXX.COM
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2016, 06:39:22 PM »
Great looking blog, keep up the good work

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2017, 07:34:26 AM »
Hi All,

1) I've done some more captioning.  There's some new pictures with mini stories by me that will be coming out over the next six weeks or more. 

2) There's a few stories by SHINDY that I want to re-collect - specifically Chapters 9 through 12 of Sexfight Leagues.  These, and Shindy's email connection, were causalities of the February outage at this site.  Can anybody help me with that? 

Thanks,

Julie

Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline LexiVixen

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 11:47:19 AM »
Hi All,

1) I've done some more captioning.  There's some new pictures with mini stories by me that will be coming out over the next six weeks or more. 

2) There's a few stories by SHINDY that I want to re-collect - specifically Chapters 9 through 12 of Sexfight Leagues.  These, and Shindy's email connection, were causalities of the February outage at this site.  Can anybody help me with that? 

Thanks,

Julie

Satyress was anyone able to help you find those Shindy stories?

Offline knockoutgurl212

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2019, 07:44:59 PM »
Was your tumblr closed down?

Offline Satyress

• Sexfighters
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2019, 06:21:08 AM »
Hi All,

Thanks,

Julie

Satyress was anyone able to help you find those Shindy stories?

I was unable to find the remainder, but I remain happy that Shindy wrote these.  The work, like much of his work, is wonderful! 
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline Satyress

• Sexfighters
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2019, 06:25:46 AM »
Was your tumblr closed down?

Not closed down so much as I'm disappointed in the tumblr platform.  After the great tumblr meltdown,  I migrated to bdsmlr.com and ocassionally jot down a caption there. 

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com